The Pact Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh boy," Lisa says, then frowns and asks Steve, "Where's Bubba?"

"He couldn't handle the crowd so I left him outside," the elf replies as he scans the room with his hand on the hilt of his sword.

"Oh, poor Bubba!" she cries. When their waitress returns, she asks her to have food sent out "to the squire".

Steve gives her a look and she replies, "What? It seems like a simpler explanation than 'the ranger who is enchanted by my dark magic'."

He says darkly, "I don't approve of casual lying."

She looks incredulous and notes, "Your people are renowned and feared both for their ability to disguise the truth and enchant mortal minds. I just don't get what your problem is!"

He leans forward, keeping his voice low, and says, "This isn't faerie magic. Which, thou well know, I also disapprove of to a large extent. This is, as thou say, dark magic. The power of hell and the infernal hosts. Every time thou uses it, it corrupts thee. Each step along this path will lead you to darker urges. It starts with lying and manipulating people, but eventually thou will be sacrificing children to thine dark lord!"

Lisa pouts and says, "Barry isn't like that. He's a total horndog."

Steve's moralistic rant is stopped short. "Your dark lord is named Barry?"

"So?" she says.

Steve leans forward and buries his face in his hands. He mutters, "I thought he looked familiar."

"Wait," she says, "You know him?"

"Keep it down!" he hisses. He spends a minute equivocating, then says, "He's my ex."

"Wait. What? You dated a demon?" she replies in disbelief.

"No!" he insists. "He was an elf. And then..." he looks flustered and gestures at her, "This happened to him. It is why I joined the order."

She put together, slowly, "So, you became a paladin because your former boyfriend made a pact with a demon?" She looks guilty. "I'm sorry?" she ventures.

He lowers his head back down and begins to bang it slowly on the table.

"What a weird coincidence?" she offers.

He stops but doesn't lift his head, but replies, "I doubt it."

They sit in silence for a bit, picking at the food, and half-listening to the way-too-drunk gnome bard try to string together two notes with his lute before the barkeep physically picks him up and deposits him out on the stoop. The waitress stops by at one point to tell them that she couldn't find Bubba. Lisa nods distractedly and assures her it is alright. The waitress takes an opportunity to grope her while clearing the plates, which breaks her out of her melancholy.

"Are you okay?" she asks, once the barmaid is gone.

Steve shrugs, then says, "At least there is one silver lining."

"What's that?"

"As you said, Barry is a horndog but he's not evil," Steve admits.

"What about that whole spiral of corruption business?" she ventures, cautiously, "Shouldn't he be sacrificing babies by now?"

Steve glares at her a little but his heart just isn't in it.

"There, there," Barry says, patting the elf's hand, "Don't take it personally."

Steve leaps out of his seat and draws his sword in one swift motion, yelling, "Begone, spawn of darkness!"

Barry's grin is the last thing to disappear as the sword swings through brimstone-scented smoke.

The bar is dead silent when Lisa comments, "Yeah, he's definitely fucking with you."

The noise resumes once it is clear there is to be no more entertainment. The bartender gives Steve a stern look, though, and pantomimes putting away his sword. Steve drops back into his seat, dejected, and his head returns to his hands.

"Let's go get some rest. Maybe things will look better in the morning?" Lisa says, patting him shoulder.

When she finally reaches her room after putting Steve in his, Lisa is not the least bit surprised to find Barry waiting in her bed.

"Long day?" he asks, stretching out in what she is sure he thinks is a sexy manner. She notes that he isn't wrong.

She comes and sits on the end of the bed daintily, smiles sweetly, and then reaches out and grabs his balls and squeezes hard.

"Whoa! Whoa! What're you doing?" he shrieks.

"You fuck with my friends, Barry, and you fuck with me," she says calmly, squeezing for emphasis. "Now, I like our arrangement. Prostitution is so much easier when you don't actually have to do anything. But I'm not going to let you torture Steve." She gives a hard tug and Barry squeaks.

"Okay, okay! It was just a perk! Not important! Not part of the deal!" he protests.

"That's right. You can fuck me. You can't fuck Steve," she says slowly, waiting for him to nod before letting go. She is both pleased and disgusted to note that he's rock hard.

He curls up a little, looking hurt, and says petulantly, "I wouldn't really hurt him."

"You won't talk to him at all. Clear?" she says sternly.

He nods obediently.

"So..." she says. She reaches for him and he recoils a little, but she is able to grab hold of his cock and begins to gently masturbate him while she talks. "How far is all this going to go?" she asks, touching one of her horns with her free hand.

"All the way, baby," he replies while grinning, his suave confidence starting to return as his libido is stoked. "It's all part of the package. If you like, I can teach you a few tricks so you can look like the old you when you need to."

She nods thoughtfully. "Next lesson, then," she says. "What say we make those a little more frequent?" She punctuates her request by lowering her head and taking just the tip of his cock into her mouth, continuing to stroke the shaft with one hand and playing with his balls with the other.

He groans and his head falls back onto the pillow, his yellow eyes closing. "How... often?" he asks between moans.

She takes his cock out of her mouth long enough to take a breath and reply, "Weekly." When she takes him back into her mouth, she lets go with her hand and takes him as deeply into her throat as he can manage with the angle. His body shudders and he tosses his head until she pulls back.

"Fine. Yes," he says, quickly when she takes him out of her mouth again.

"Starting tonight," she interjects.

He glares at her, then says tersely, "Yes. Alright," and gestures back down at his cock.

She smiles demurely and then returns to sucking him off.

When he's done, she curls up next to him on the bed, feeling self-satisfied but still horny as hell. He spends a few moments catching his breath and regaining his composure before turnings to her and says, "Lesson two. Devil's Glamour."

12