The Pact Ch. 04

Story Info
Our hero sets out on a life of adventure. But first, a bath!
4.4k words
4.61
6.1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bergec
bergec
53 Followers

Lisa sits on her window still and stares out over the city. It is much more impressive from up here than it was from the street level. She can see the sprawl of it, the tops of the more magnificent pieces of architecture, and is able to take in better the sheer energy of so many people in a small space, buzzing with activity like a bee hive. She swings one leg out the window, straddling the sill to let her lean back against the frame, but the press of the wood between her legs just reminds her how horny she is. Despite its power as leverage, she really wishes she'd fucked Barry rather than sucking him off.

"I need cock," she says wistfully.

"Can I come in?" comes Bubba's voice from above her a few heartbeats later. She leans out a little and peers up to see him perched on the edge of the roof like a gargoyle.

"Shit. Did I summon you?" she asks incredulously.

"I don't think so," he replies after a moment of hesitation, as if considering the prospect.

After nearly losing her balance and falling three floors to the cobblestones, Lisa moves to re-enter her room, saying, "Yeah, come in." She watches Bubba drop from the eaves, dangle for a moment, then swing into the window and land, cat-like on the floor. She whistles in appreciation and claps.

"Um, thanks," he says, looking embarrassed, and surveys his surroundings. He finally looks at her and comments, "Nice dress."

She grins. "Oh, this old thing," she says, than snaps her fingers and dismisses the glamour, leaving her naked. "Shhh," she whispers dramatically, "Don't tell Steve."

He frowns and says, "I thought that was a faerie trick?"

"Yeah," she admits, "I'm finding there is a fair amount of crossover."

He looks awkward, then comments, "You should probably get some real clothes, though, the weather is a bit chilly --"

While he's babbling, she steps forward until she's almost touching him, looks into his eyes, and says, "Bubba. Would you like to fuck me?"

He clears his throat and replies, "Is that a trick question?"

"Then why don't you ask?" she response, running a finger through the hair on his chest where it is visible through the top of his jerkin.

He shudders but answers quietly, "We barely know each other. Despite... you know..." and he trails off, lost for a moment in her eyes.

She smiles at him, steps back a bit and says, "Hi, my name is Lisa. I am attracted to you. Would you please put your cock inside me and pump it until I pass out?" She smiles sweetly.

He clears his throat again, then comments, "You were doing so well --"

"I know," she says, moving forward and starting to unlace the front of his shirt, "I got impatient."

"Are you sure..." he asks, "It isn't just that I'm here and you are all..." and he looks at a loss for words.

She gives him a stern look and says, "Bubba, downstairs there are probably a hundred men that would jump at the chance to fuck me. Hell, if I set up on the table, they all could, one at time..." and then she gets a dreamy look and murmurs, "Actually..." but Bubba interrupts her with a kiss. She giggles a bit but lets herself melt into it, but does not stop undoing the various straps, ties, and brooches holding his outfit together. She thinks to herself, How many pouches does a man need?

She feels his hands on her buttocks and then he lifts her. She wraps her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. His mouth moves from hers to her neck and she shivers at the feeling of sharp teeth and tusks just past his soft lips. She sighs and whispers encouragingly, "Yes." Despite her protests, she isn't sure if it isn't just her lust talking, and she feels a little guilty about that. But right now, right here, she's delighted at the rangers strong arms, broad chest, and decidedly (and just shy of unpleasant) male musk.

Instead of taking her to the bed, he deposits her ass on the window sill, then roughly undoes his belt and jerks his pants down. There is a animalistic intensity in his gaze which she imagined he had the last time they coupled, but she was in no position to see it then. It thrills her now. She lets her hands wander up to his roughly cut, coarse hair and makes fists in it, pulling hard so his head is forced back a little, and then leans in to kiss and bite at his throat. This evokes a growl in him that almost alarms her, but she doesn't have time to think on it before his hands return to her hips and he brutally thrusts into her.

Her breath is taken away at his savagery. There is no build up, no pacing. He immediately pounds into her like a carpenter driving in a nail. Hard and fast, with an insistent rhythm. It is actually what she wanted and she almost swoons before remembering that her ass is hanging out the window, prompting her to grab the window frame tightly, just in case his enthusiasm overreaches his grip. The cool night breeze on her back, though, and the near certainty that she's being watched thrills her. She wonders briefly when she became such an exhibitionist before thoughts dissolve in ecstasy.

She comes hard before he does and then rides her orgasm to another as she feels him begin to pulse inside of her. He roars in her ear when he does and she's almost startled off her seat, but his rough hands keep a firm hold on her, pulling her back against him, holding them together until he's finished. Then they are both still for a long few minutes, caught in a post-coital tableau. Someone shouts something from the alley, but she doesn't catch what is said.

Finally, he moves, stepping back and giving her a brief glance at his face again, his expression indicating to her that he isn't finished. He lifts her up and turns her around so her upper body is out the window, breasts just past the sill and hanging out in the breeze. There is a whistle below and she makes a rude gesture as she stammers, uncertainty, "Oh. Okay..." and then, "Uh, wait, I'm not sure..." when she feels the head of his cock press between her buttocks.

"Oh gods," she groans as he pushes into her ass. She shuts her eyes tightly and tries to relax, their combined fluids are helping but it is still a bit rough. She's done this a few times but always when she was more firmly in control. It occurs to her, though, that she could almost certainly stop him, one way or another, but she doesn't even want to ask him to stop, or even slow down. The rawness of it feeds some need that's been gnawing at her and she delights in the debauchery and the pain. She wonders if Steve was right.

Once he's managed to get himself all the way in, he pulls out slowly. His pace is much more measured and considerate, for which she's thankful, but at the same time she feel possessed. Used. It is thrilling because it scares her. The next stroke is faster, but a bit easier. She opens her eyes and looks out over the city. It is fully dark now, so it is a sea of lights and shadows, still buzzing with human activity. She imagines herself in the sky with the stars, losing herself to the moment. It takes him some time to come this time and she's delirious when she finally feels it. Bubba doesn't pause as she's immediately dragged back into the room and taken to the bed.

He drops her onto the scratchy mattress and then removes the rest of his clothes. Seeing him naked for the first time she's shocked at how normal he is, despite the weird gray skin tone. She isn't sure what she expected. By the time he climbs on top of her, she's recovered from her weird submissive headspace and puts a hand on his chest.

"Hold up," she commands, "What are you doing?"

"Giving you what you want," he growls and kisses her, then adds, "And taking what I want."

She doesn't have time to comment before he pushes into her cunt again. She would really like to tell him to stop, just for appearances. She doesn't want him to think he can just take liberties, after all. But, truth be told, this is exactly what she wants. What she's been craving since that long crazy ride on the stag. She'd can't complain about how indefatigable he was but instead she is revelling in it. Instead, she grins up at him and says, "Okay, fucker. Bring it on. Let's see who passes out first."

Sadly, it turns out to be Bubba.

The next morning, she is standing by the bed chewing her lip when there is a knock at the door.

"Come in," she says.

Steve enters the room and blinks against the almost physical assault of sex reek. "Holy shit," he says and then joins her by the bed, peering down at the unconscious half-orc.

"I think I killed him," she says sadly, chewing on her knuckles.

Steve hands her a bundle of clothes he's carrying and then kneels by the bed. He puts his hand on Bubba's chest and closes his eyes. There is a brief green glow and the ranger takes a sudden deep breath.

"Very nearly," Steve agrees, standing back up. He gestures to the bundle and says, "I got thee clothes. Get dressed so we can eat."

Bubba's eyes flutter open and he mutters, "Am I dead?"

"Almost," says Steve, as he starts handing the half-orc items of clothing from the pile by the bed. "Food should help." Then he gives Lisa a pointed look and says, "That's what I was talking about," gesturing to Bubba.

Lisa swallows hard and says, "Did I drain his life force?"

"What?" Steve says, then laughs, "No. He was just dehydrated." He points out her semen-crusted thighs and the still wet spot taking up most of the bed and says, "I think thou canst figure out why." Chuckling, he removes himself to the hall, with Lisa making rude gestures at his back.

Pulling on his trousers, Bubba says, "Do you want to get married?"

Lisa spins around. "What? No!" she exclaims.

"Why not?" he asks, seeming genuinely surprised.

She explains, "Because marriage is ownership and nobody owns me. I like you Bubba. The sex was great. We can be the best of friends, but I'm never going to sell myself to you." Then she struggles to pull on the dress Steve brought, the laces of the bodice getting caught on her horns. She notes, with irritation, that they seem bigger.

Bubba steps over and, looking thoughtful, helps her into her clothes, lacing up her bodice for her before doing up his jerkin. Finally, he says, "I understand."

"You do?" she replies skeptically.

"Sure," he says, "I live in the woods. I've never bowed to any man's laws or needed another to tell me what I own or what I can take. We need to live free. I get that."

"Damn right," she says with a big grin. She puts her arms around his neck and kisses him, whispering coyly, "You forgive me for almost killing you with my demon cunt."

"Sure," he says.

When they get downstairs, Steve has procured them the most out-of-the-way, inconspicuous, private booth in the establishment. There is already a rasher of bacon, a piece of bread fried in butter, and a mug of small ale waiting for each of them. They eat in relative silence until a man in a leather apron approaches the table with modest coin purse in one hand and a wide-brimmed leather hat in the other. Without prompting, he says, "My daughter has been stolen away by the thieves' guild. I will pay you a hundred coins to bring her home," and deposits the purse on the table.

The three of them look at for a moment and then Lisa gets an inspired grin and says, "Oh! You think we're adventurers!"

The man looks suddenly unsure and replies, "Well, aren't you?"

"Sure," she says, with a shrug, and stuffs her last piece of bacon in her mouth so can reach over and grab the pouch.

He looks uncertain, but stammers, "I'm Lloyd the blacksmith. My shop is on Iron Street, between the foundry and the locksmith."

Lisa grins at him and says, "We will see your dear sweet kin recovered or my name isn't Lisa..." she pauses to chew on a bite of toast thoughtful, then adds, "The Harlot Witch!"

Steve says disbelievingly, "Really?"

Bubba shakes the man's hand and says, "Bubba. And that's Sir Steve."

While the blacksmith seems a bit relieved at the titled knight, he still walks away looking somewhat lacking in confidence.

"So we're adventurers now?" Steve asks pointedly.

"Sure, why not?" Lisa replies, "Beats prostitution. Besides, big city, more competition. I don't think I'm up for being compared to a thousand other professional fellatrices."

"I think you're great," offers Bubba and Lisa gives him an appreciative smile.

"Look, I already did my internship. I'm done with traipsing through underground tunnels and rescuing maidens. I got my dragon skull, I'm done with all that," Steve protests.

She blinks and says, "You have a dragon skull? I've never seen it!"

Steve waves a hand dismissively and says, "I sent it to my mother, it's at the family estate."

She blinks again and says, "You have a family estate?"

The paladin sighs. "It may surprise thee to know," he explains, "That having lived over a century, I have a fair amount of life I haven't gotten around to telling thee."

"Indeed," she says, narrowing her eyes at him. She stands and says, "Alright, let's pay the man and start asking around about this thieves' guild." Then she pauses and indelicately scratches her crotch. "Or, I could have a bath. And then find the girl!"

The waitress says, "There's a bath house just down the street, love," and then leans in and whispers in Lisa's ear, "I came by last night but it sounded like you already had company."

Lisa is a bit taken aback and doesn't respond before she slips away with a wink. She looks at the others and says, "I didn't kiss her. I swear."

Steve sniffs and says, "Yes, go with the bath first." Bubba shrugs. Steve leans over, sniffs him, and says, "Thou, too." Both of them look simultaneously self-conscious and annoyed.

"Fine," she says, "Let's go, Bubba."

The bath house proves to be one of those impressive structures Lisa was admiring the previous night from her bird's-eye view. They enter from one of several entrances and find themselves in a huge space filled with people. Lisa can feel Bubba's tension and, indeed, he gets a lot of unfriendly looks as they make their way to the closest of the spacious pools.

"Can you help me again?" she asks Bubba, indicating her dress and hoping to distract him. He nods absently, unlaces her bodice and pulls it off over her head. He's a bit startled, though, when she starts to undo his clothes. "What?" she asks, "You can't wear your clothes in the bath." She sniffs him and says, "Though, they could use the cleaning."

A passing attendant says, "For a penny, we can clean your clothes while you bathe," then blinks when he realizes that Bubba is a half-orc.

"There is nothing unusual about my friend," Lisa says.

"Oh. Okay," the attendant replies and gives a friendly smile. Lisa hands him an armful of ranger garb and a coin. He turns the coin this way and that and says, "Is this dwarven?"

Lisa shrugs, "Adventurers. What can you do, eh?" She takes Bubba's hand and drags him into the steaming hot water. "Oh gods," she moans. Her experience of baths has always been oversized wash tubs filled with water that is barely lukewarm by the time she's done filling it with pots of water heated on the hearth. This water, however, is perfect.

Bubba even nods appreciatively. "It's nice. Like a hot spring," he admits. Several people move further away from him and he tries to ignore it.

Lisa ignores them and focuses on Bubba. "Weird, isn't it? All these people," she says, trying to hold his attention. She puts her hands on his shoulders and gently pushes him so only his head is above the water. She runs her fingers through his hair, trying to coax the knots out, while she keeps eye contact.

"Yes," he whispers through gritted teeth, "I don't like it."

"Close your eyes," she says and he complies. She moves around behind him and begins to knead his shoulders, leaning in to whispers, "You are alright. Don't think about it. It's just you and me, okay?"

Slowly, she feels a little of the tension give way to her ministrations. She gives the stink-eye to anyone who seems likely to comment or get too close and realizes just how possessive she feels towards the ranger. She finds it a bit ironic given last night, but reflects there her submission was actually an admission of how much she trusts him. Her arms snake around him to pull him against her and she whispers in his ear, "I'm going to clean up a bit. Are you going to be alright?"

He nods and she lets go, dunking her head under the water to wet her hair and then doing her best to clean up, availing herself of a cloth after paying another attendant a coin. While pulling her crumpled dress back over her purse to hide it from view, she notes a gnome nonchalantly cleaning his nails take note of its presence. She keeps him in the corner of her eye while she cleans herself. When she turns to clean Bubba, she intentionally turns her back on her stuff. Counting in her head to give him time to move into position, she looks back over her shoulder and says, "I'm a member of the guild."

The gnome, caught mid-rummage, freezes. "Oh," he says, "Sorry, I didn't recognize you."

She turns to face him. Behind her, she feels Bubba's glare. She says, "Give me a minute to get dressed. We can get to know each other on the way back to the guildhouse," and gives him a seductive wink. He grins at her in an entirely unpleasant way before she turns to face Bubba. She leans in close to whispers, "Just follow my lead."

"I have no clothes," he observes tersely.

She frowns. "Oh. Hmm," and looks around. She spots a fellow of roughly the same build as Bubba trying to woo some disinterested looking ladies nearby and says to the gnome, "Could you grab my friend's clothes?" gesturing to the other man's pile. Looking put upon but obviously thinking it will win him points with her towards an imagined booty call, he goes and retrieves them with a cutpurse's natural subtlety.

She and Bubba get dressed quickly and she is pleased to note that the other man's fashion sense borders on pirate. When they are done, Bubba stands before her clad in a billowy blouse that opens to his navel, tight leather pants just a little too small, and high leather boots. Worry about the theft being acknowledged, she is unable to take the time to properly appreciate it, instead gesturing to the gnome that they are ready.

"So, what do you do?" the little lech queries with a hand on her ass.

"I'm bait," she says with a forced smile, "I lure them in and my friend here takes the goods." Bubba grunts in confirmation, glowering down at him.

He nods and says, "Nice."

His hand starts wandering between her legs, so she puts a hand on the top of his head and steers him to the front. "Later," she says. The implied confirmation of his desires pleases him and he backs off. He leads them into a warren of back alleys and Lisa hopes that Bubba is able to follow this twists and turns because she's utterly lost. Finally, they stand around a large metal door set into the cobblestones.

The gnome says, "Could your friend get this? I always have a hard time with it."

"Sure," Lisa says and nods to Bubba, who wrenches the heavy iron door open, releasing a flood of laughs and ale-stink. The gnome descends and they follow, Bubba pulling the portal closed behind them with a resounding thud.

At the bottom of the stairs is a single large room with an arched room. Lisa reflects that it is probably an old wine cellar and, in fact, the peripheries of it are packed with crates, barrels, boxes, and piled sacks. Some of these have been assembled into makeshift tables and benches with the use of warped wooden boards. Several dozen nefarious individuals of both genders and a variety of races sit around drinking, gambling, and arguing. Everyone seems vaguely uncomfortable, though, as two men are having vigorous sex with a girl in the center of the room. The gnome notes her attention and says, "Yeah, the Daves and their new girlfriend have been non-stop since she moved in with them."

bergec
bergec
53 Followers
12