The Pact Ch. 05

Story Info
Our hero violates the tomb of Hrothgar the Bloody!
3.8k words
4.71
4.8k
3
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bergec
bergec
54 Followers

"This is stupid," grumbles Steve as he lays his hands on Bubba's chest, the pectoral muscles reknitting under the green glow.

Lisa peers at the minotaur over the top of the large boulder they are currently hiding behind and ventures, "We are wearing him down?"

Bubba replies, through gritted teeth, "No, we aren't."

"No," Lisa admits, "We aren't." She tries against to summon up more fire but there is just a brief whiff of brimstone and a trace of yellowish smoke. She's tired. Also, she's really, really horny. She peers back over the rock at the massive man-beast standing in front of the ironclad oak door. More precisely, she stares at his massive half-hard penis. She looks thoughtful for a minute, then mutters, "I have an idea," and comes out from behind the rock, hands in the air.

"Wait!" call out Bubba and Steve almost simultaneously. The paladin comes out behind her, sword drawn, while Bubba tries painfully to get to his feet.

"Do you understand me?" Lisa asks the minotaur. It responds with a snort, and she continues, "I'll take that as a 'yes'. Say, how long has it been since someone attended to that?" She gestures at his cock.

"Thou hath to be kidding me," she hears Steve exclaim behind her, but she keeps advancing. She can smell the singed fur from where her hellfire ineffectually struck the huge monstrosity.

The minotaur lowers its axe a little and snorts again, thrusting its hips out a little. It gets a bit harder.

"So, we need to get through the door and I can make it worth your while to let us pass," she says, finally getting within arm's length of her prey. She slowly reaches out a hand and runs her fingers gently down the length of the bull cock, which causes it to complete its journey to full erection. She takes a deep breath and blows it out, then looks up and asks, "Do we have a deal?"

The minotaur nods and lowers its axe to the ground, but gives a stern look at the elf standing behind her.

"I can't fucking believe this," he sighs, sheathing his sword and stomping off to attend to Bubba.

Lisa paces back and forth a bit, staring at the cock from every angle and chewing on her lip. Finally, she says, "Well, getting that thing in me isn't really going to work, so we're going to have to improvise." She grabs it and starts walking towards the boulder, saying, "Come on, big guy. I got this."

The bull-headed titan seems startled, but stumbles to keep up with her as she drags him to the rock by his cock and proceeds to lie back against it while undoing the top of her dress. Once her breasts are exposed, she places his penis between them, shifting a bit to get the angle right. The minotaur grunts in approval and begins thrusting its hips.

"Okay, careful..." she says, but quickly realizes the futility of that line and just scoots up a bit to give him more room without taking a cockhead to the throat. With her hands, she squeezes her tits together. While ultimate ridiculous and undeniably frightening, the sheer kinkiness of it it really, really turns her on. She wraps her legs around the beasts waist and rides him while he has his way with her. The thrusting motion in itself brings her off, so her eyes are squeezed shut as she shudders to orgasm when the beast roars and starts spraying her neck and face with bull jizz. "Holy shit," she manages before a spurt hits her lips and gets in her mouth, prompting her to keep her mouth shut until he's done.

She unhooks her legs and gives him a gentle shove and, to his credit, he backs up without protest. The now rapidly softening cock slides down her body, leaving a long trail of cum to her waist and brushing against her cunt before slippingfree. It nearly sets her off into a second orgasm and, as she props herself up on her elbows, she seriously re-considers intercourse.

"It would kill you," a voice whispers from over the top of the boulder and she tilts her head back to see the upside-down visage of a disapproving holy warrior. She grins at him before a thick glob of cum drips down her cheek into her eye and she realizes her mistake.

"Shit, shit, shit!" she says, grabbing a clean part of her dress to try and clean out her reddening eye.

"Serves thee right," he chides her and then addresses himself to the beast, "Are we done here?"

The minotaur gives them a thumbs up, recovers the ax it dropped in its throes, and steps aside to let them approach the door.

Lisa gets to her feet and then frowns. "Huh," she ventures thoughtfully and snaps her fingers. A ball of fire appears instantly in her other hand. She says, "Ahhh, so that's how it works." She gives Bubba a lecherous grin as he emerges from behind the boulder and teases, "I may need help later to recharge my batteries."

"What?" he replies, then winces against bruised ribs.

Steve walks up to him and says, "Her magic is fueled by lust," before putting his hand on Bubba's side. The half-orc's posture instantly improves as the pain is banished by divine magic.

"You, too, grumpy head," she asserts while grabbing at the paladin's butt.

"Oath," the paladin replies tersely as he easily dodges her sexual harrassment.

"You're no fun anymore," she pouts while walking up the door and trying to handle. "Shit," she says, "It's locked." She turns to the minotaur and ventures hopefully, "Key?"

The minotaur shrugs and gestures to its body, drawing attention to the fact that it is naked.

Lisa squints at him and chides, "Don't be a smart ass." She snorts and adds, "I thought we had something special, you and I."

The minotaur blinks but Bubba chuckles.

Lisa looks at the half-orc and asks, "I don't suppose you can pick locks?"

Bubba frowns and replies, "What, because I'm a half-orc, I'm some kind of criminal?"

Lisa retorts, "No, you just read a lot. Seemed like the sort of weird thing you'd pull out of your ass."

"Oh," he says, embarrassed, "Sorry. No, no idea."

While they'd been talking, Steve had approached the door, got down on one knee, and produces a thin dagger from his belt. They both suddenly notice him working at the lock.

"Seriously, Mr. Tightass Morality can pick locks?" she says.

"I wasn't always a paladin," he replies dryly. "Also," he notes, "Over a century, one tends to pick things up." There is a click. He resheaths his knife, stands, and opens the door. With a grand gesture, he bids them entry. His smug expression is short-lived when a ghoul grabs him by the arm and sinks its teeth into his shoulder. "For fuck's sake!" he screams, stumbling back with the undead scavenger on top of him.

Lisa calls up another ball of fire but Bubba beats her to it, drawing his bow and putting two arrows into the thing's head before she raises her hand to loose the orb. Steve throws the suddenly inert creature off of him and she lobs the fire onto the corpse, which quickly is consumed into ash.

Bubba lends Steve a hand. Once he's standing, he mutters, "Rookie mistake. Sorry." He nods appreciatively at the ranger and says, "Good reflexes."

"Thanks," Bubba replies distractedly while firing several more arrows down the dark corridor beyond the door.

Lisa whines, "I wish I could see in the dark," and petulantly throws an orb of fire down the hall, where it briefly illuminates another ghoul's look of surprise before being consumed by brimstone-scented destruction.

Barry's voice behind her says, "Granted!" Lisa suddenly finds herself able to see down the hallway to the shadowy tomb beyond. She also suddenly feels Barry's hands on her boobs. He leans in to whisper, "You can thank me later," and nibbles her earlobe. She nearly jumps out of her skin.

Steve scrambles for his sword but the shoulder wound makes him clumsy and he drops it while growling, "Get away from her!"

As she turns to confront him, Barry slaps her ass and disappears in a puff of brimstone.

Bubba says, "Um, Lisa?"

"What?" she replies, distracted by Steve cursing in Elvish while healing his shoulder. She picks up the dropped sword and holds it out to him, but he just sighs deeply upon looking at her.

"Thine eyes," he says.

She turns the sword so she can see her reflecting in the blade and is welcomed by cat-like pupils and yellow irises. "Hmm," is all she says.

Steve gently removes his sword from her grasp and returns it to its scabbard, then looks at her meaningfully.

She just shrugs at him and grins, which infuriates him, but she's skipping down the hall before he can manage a word. Bubba looks at him apologetically and follows.

"What are we looking for, again?" she asks as Steve finally catches up, after picking his way over the half dozen freshly re-slain corpses in the hall.

Bubba gets out the worn parchment map and squints at it for a moment, lips moving silently, then says, "A mirror, I think." The three of them begin examining the walls, but find nothing behind the cobwebs and grime.

Lisa stops for a moment and sits on the sarcophagus in the center of the room. She idly tilts her head back to itch at the dried cum on her neck, then says, "Guys," and points up. A grimy mirror sits above the central sarcophagus, hidden from view by a slight recess so that it is only visible from directly below. "Now what?" she asks, looking at Bubba.

He looks at the map again and says, "It just says to open it with magic."

Lisa gestures at it experimentally but all she gets is another waft of brimstone smoke. She looks at Steve, who shakes his head and says, "I'm tapped out. Besides, I doubt it would respond to my type of magic."

She says, "Alright, big boy. You're up," while patting the spot next to her and gestures at it to Bubba.

He blinks. Steve looks nonplussed.

She sighs and says, "Sex, Bubba. I need sex. Titty-fucking the bull man didn't really do much for me and I blew my load on the ghouls."

"Um, right," he stumbles out while putting away the map and then taking off his pack, quiver, and belt. He looks around and says, "Not really very... romantic."

She gestures up and says, "Fucking under a mirror is sexy. I've always wanted to try it."

"Vain whore," Steve comments dryly.

"You know it, babe," she replies and looks at him over her shoulder and winks. He tries not to smile.

Bubba carefully climbs on top of the stone coffin while muttering, "It just seems disrespectful."

Steve gestures over his shoulder at the incredibly detailed bas relief of an armored warrior gleefully slaughtering a village of unarmed farmers while his army rapes their wives and daughters in the backgroud. He notes, sarcastically, "I doubt Hrothgar the Bloody would mind."

Lisa lies down and spreads her legs, giving Bubba come-hither smile, all of which would be much sexier if she wasn't lying on a stone carved with the visage of a scowling Viking and still coated in flakes of dried bull semen. Bubba looks down at her, sighs, and says, "Mother always hoped I'd meet a nice girl."

Lisa says, "If you do, we can have a threesome," with a brief glare at Steve. Then she grabs the front of his shirt and pulls him down, kissing him deeply. Despite his protestations, the important parts of him are not picky about the surroundings and a few grinds of her hips up against him bring them to attention. As he struggles to get loose of his pants, Lisa says, distractedly, "Get naked."

Bubba pauses and asks, "Take off everything?"

She nods, staring up at the mirror. As he obliges, she shivers at the sight of his broad, hirsute back and muscular ass. Despite her joke, she hadn't actually expected the mirror to figure into things but the sight of Bubba's naked orcish physique looming over her really turns her on. She pulls frantically at the laces of her dress so she can pull it down to expose her chest while Bubba, now getting into the mood, hikes up the bottom. Once he's in position, she still keeps peeking over his shoulder at the two of them, relishing her own expression as he enters her.

"She's something else, isn't she?" Barry asks Steve.

The paladin sighs and looks over at him, keeping his arms crossed instead of trying to draw his sword. "Why art thou doing this?" he asks.

"Honestly?" Barry says, "It was a fluke. I didn't set this up, she just happened on the ritual." He shrugs and goes back to ogling his charge.

"The gods are testing me," Steve says, looking to the heavens.

"Maybe," Barry replies, distractedly, then turns and looks at Steve and says, "Masculinity suits you."

Steve smirks and lowers his eyes back to the devil. "I wanted to see what the appeal was," he offers.

"Oh yeah! Fuck! Fuck me! Harder!" Lisa screams from the sarcophagus. Her legs are wrapped around the ranger's waist and her hands are clawing at his back. He just growls in response and picks up the pace, slamming harder into her. She throws back her head and howls, "YES!"

Barry sidles up to Steve when he turns to look at the couple and whispers, "So, have you?"

Steve starts and takes a step back. "Have I what?" he demands.

"Found the appeal," the devil insinuates, gesturing at Lisa and Bubba. "Remember, humans don't live very long, if you wait around, she'll be dead."

Steve grits his teeth and glares, but Barry just grins, shrugs, and disappears.

A grinding noise distracts him from his irritation. He looks over to see a rain of dust descending upon the lovers as the mirror opens. There is a faint whiff of sulfur and Steve realizes that it isn't Barry that caused it. All of the ancient candles in the room are now lit with blue flame.

"Whew," Lisa says, "Just what I needed. Now get off me, you big hunk of man-meat."

Bubba looks vaguely hurt and slides off to get dressed. Lisa fixes her dress quickly and then stands up to look into the opening. She says, her voice echoing, "There's a ladder!"

The ranger replies, "That must lead to the real tomb," and fastens his belt.

He is slightly startled when Steve moves up behind him and says, "Let's get moving," in a somewhat more feminine voice. Matching her voice are breasts, wider hips, and slightly softer features.

"Hey, you're a girl," Bubba stammers and Steve narrows her eyes at him.

Lisa dips her head so she can see into the room again and frowns at Steve for a moment before grinning and shouting, "You're back!"

"I never... " Steve begins, then just sighs and says, "Drop it," with a sidelong glance at Bubba. She nimbly hops up onto the sarcophagus, grabs the bottom rung of the ladder, and heaves herself up and out of sight like it was no effort at all. Bubba watches her go, enraptured.

He moves up so he can watch her ascend. Lisa crouches down and follows his glance, then looks at him questioningly.

Bubba says, slowly, "I think I want to fuck Steve."

Lisa's face splits into a wide grin and she says, "We have got to make that happen." She pats him on the shoulder and then follows Steve up the shaft, with considerably less grace and much more cursing.

A few minutes later, they are all standing in an exact replica of the lower tomb, only cleaner and more stagnant. Steve and Lisa look at Bubba, who is peering at the map. He says, "There's a riddle."

Lisa sighs. Steve just looks around. She walks over to one of the bas relief panels, draws her sword, and uses it to pop the stone facing off. Behind it is an impressive looking axe stained with blood and decorated with a few score dessicated ears on tassels. She looks at the other two and says, "I've done this before." She knocks the axe out of the alcove with her sword. The scything blades that pop out just ping harmlessly off of it and an array of darts fire past Steve into the side of the sarcophagus. Bubba puts the map under his arm to clap.

"Kind of takes all the fun out of it," Lisa complains.

"Fine," Steve replies, tucking the axe under her arm, "You can take care of the wight all by yourself then."

"The what now?" says a confused Lisa as the sarcophagus behind her opens and a dessicated grey arm grabs Bubba by the throat and lifts him off the ground.

"HROTHGAR THE BLOODY WILL CHOKE THE LIFE FROM YOU AND RAPE YOUR WOMEN WHILE YOUR BODY COOLS," bellows the energetic corpse that sits up, pushing the lid to the ground.

Lisa takes a step back and snaps her fingers. Smoke begins to rise from former warlord's partially mummified yet erect member. The Wight makes an extremely undignified sound and drops Bubba, curling into a ballas blue flames start to flicker out from under its decayed rags. Hrothgar The Bloody bats ineffectively at its crotch, squealing and weeping.

"Nicely done," says Steve.

Lisa watches, enraptured, and says, "It's even better than I imagined."

Bubba gets up off the floor, climbs up on the sarcophagus,and plants his foot firmly on the creature's throat. The two women watch as he fires about half a dozen arrows into the warrior-king's face until he stops squirming.

The ranger hops down and joins them by the ladder. "Thanks," he says to Lisa and offering asquinting glare to Steve before stepping off into the dark hole, eschewing the ladder. They barely hear him land below.

"He's kind of sexy when he does that," notes Steve.

"That's my girl!" Lisa exclaims with a broad grin. She gropes the paladin's ass and then scrambles down the ladder before she can protest, nearly falling twice in the process.

A short time later, they are standing in the posh parlour of the nobleman who hired them. He leans back in his chair and asks in disbelief, "What do you mean it isn't magical?"

His house wizard shrugs and says, "I'm sorry, sire. While vile and definitely authentic, it is not enchanted."

"Well, I'm not paying for this!" the noble exclaims, standing up from his chair glaring in outrage at the ratty adventuring trio before him.

"Yes, you are," says Lisa, tiredly. Steve doesn't even protest.

"Oh," the noble says, pausing in his exclamation, "Yes, I am. Seneschal, draw the payment for these people."

The seneschal looks skeptical until Bubba glares at him and cracks his knuckles.

A few minutes later, they are out on the street.

"So, let's celebrate!" Lisa says after a ninety second yawn.

"Sleep?" Bubba asks, plaintively.

"Alright, sleep first. Then a party!"

"I don't sleep, so I'll keep the money," Steve offers.

Lisa eyes him with a wry smile and asks, "How do we know we can trust you?"

Steve gives her a weary look. "Paladin."

"That's your excuse for everything," she says and pouts dramatically. Steve takes hold of her chin, leans in, and kisses her hard. Lisa blinks in surprise, then melts into it. Bubba shuffles uncomfortably until they disengage.

The paladin stares into the warlock's eyes and says softly, "That always shut thee up." Then she pats her cheek and turns, walking down the street towards the inn.

Bubba frowns and asks, "Were the two of you an item?"

Lisa whimpers, "Uh huh," and just stares after her.

"What happened?" Bubba asks carefully.

"I don't know," Lisa replies unhappily. "Come on, let's go get some rest so I can waste some of that money on stupid shit."

Once she's in her room, she strips out of the filthy clothes from her adventure and burns them with a snap of her fingers. Then she cleans up as best she can in the wash basin. She's scrubbing her crotch when Barry's voice comes from the bed, "Don't bother. We have unfinished business."

Lisa bends down a little further and, looking between her legs at the devil, shakes her ass at him. He makes a soft growling sound and pats the bed beside him. She smiles. As she walks over to the bed, she asks, "So, what's the deal with sex for magic?"

Barry shrugs, "Simple. You draw your power from lust. The more you indulge, the more power you have. When I start teaching you the really cool spells, you are going to need to step things up a bit. None of this sex once or twice a day like a normal person. You'll need orgies to generate the sort of power you'll need."

bergec
bergec
54 Followers
12