The Pact Ch. 06

Story Info
Our hero takes a quick trip to the realm of Faerie.
4.9k words
4.59
4.9k
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bergec
bergec
53 Followers

Lisa wakes to soft lips and the gentle press of breasts against her own. Eyes closed, she returns the kiss. Unrushed, savoring it, arms slipping around her lover to pull her closer. She knew Steve wouldn't be able to stay away. She felt fingertips brush up her back, tracing the line of her spine, and shivers in response. The lips leave hers to trace a line down her neck, starting just below her earlobe. The drowsy warlock revels in the attention, her hands moving up to bury themselves in soft hair, eliciting a sound like a purr. Lips continue down over her collarbone to find her breasts, brief kisses and licks on the way to her nipples, which harden in anticipation. Lisa moans and arches her back, pressing her chest against them.

She's suddenly struck by how much she's missed this and is ravenous for it. Lisa buries her hands in her hair and gently but insistently directs her head lower. There is a soft chuckle but no resistance. Rough feminine hands slide down her body to her thighs and spread them. Her head falls back with a satisfied sigh as the lips reach her moist cleft. She relaxes and loses herself to it, allowing herself to writhe and moan under the expert ministrations. Deep sounds of desire echoes hers as her passion increases and Lisa delights at each brush of a breasts against the inside of her leg, at the soft hair falling over her thighs, at the fingers holding her open, probing her, making a path for expert tongue and lips.

Lisa is certain that they orgasm at the same time. As she begins to drift back to sleep, exhausted and sated, she feels arms encircle her and hot skin press against her. Lips lay soft kisses on her jaw and then she's taken by sleep. Her dreams are filled with rich feminine smells of arousal, indistinct bodies, and lustful groaning. Waking again is a splash of cold water - an unwanted and stark intrusion of reality. Light and cold force her into consciousness and it is only when opening her eyes with bright illumination that she realizes that it isn't Steve sharing her bed, but the waitress. She blinks the sleep from her eyes and, though there is a moment of disappointment, it is the vague sense of loss after a dream, when what you lost is only half-remembered and not at all real.

The waitress opens her eyes and smiles. "Hello, gorgeous," she says and runs her fingers through Lisa's hair. Rational thought proves elusive as the newly forged adventurer rolls her eyes up into her head and groans in pleasure. Her companion continues, "While I'd love for us to take our time this morning, I'm afraid I have work to do. I'm already late." Lisa pouts at her as she disentangles herself and dresses in clothes neatly laid out on the table, then gets up and stretches lasciviously. The waitress just grins while lacing up her corset and says, "Nice try, love."

Lisa is disgruntled and says, "It works on guys."

"Men are weak-willed," the waitress comments, stopping only to kiss her briefly on the lips and caress the side of her face before disappearing into the hall.

"Poop," Lisa says and flops back onto the bed.

"Good morning," says a familiar voice as the door opens a minute later. "I presumed thou wouldst be inclined to incinerated thine clothes from yesterday, so I took the liberty of using some of our funds to procure replacements."

Without looking up, Lisa says, "Fuck me."

There is a pregnant pause, followed by a, "No," which sounds more like a question than a declaration.

Lisa sits up and glares at the elf. "Why not?" she demands.

Steve sighs, putting the clothes next to her on the bed, and says, "We've been through all this."

She punches the paladin in the shoulder and starts getting dressed in silence.

Steve looks awkward and then leaves the room with an apologetic, "I'll get us a table before the rush."

Bubba peaks in just as she's finishing up.

"So," she asks, standing and moving towards the door, "Ready to have an orgy?"

Bubba blinks. "Orgy?" he asks.

"I meant party," she replies innocently and gives him a peck on the cheek as she pushes past him into the hall.

When they get downstairs, a number of the male patrons are assessing the elf paladin with new eyes while she studiously ignores them while appearing to meditate. As usual, food is waiting for them when they get to the table. Lisa assesses the room while she nurses a sausage in a manner which makes Bubba squirm. Steve opens her eyes and frowns, watching her for a moment before asking, "What art thou doing?"

"Eating breakfast," she says with a smile and takes a bite of the sausage. Bubba winces and starts to eat, keeping his head down.

Steve smirks and whispers, "No, thou seemst to be casing the room."

"Oh," Lisa reples, "No, I'm trying to figure out if it is big enough for our party."

The paladin looks pained but says, "Ah, the party," and then notices Bubba's skeptical glance at Lisa and asks, "What sort of party?"

"The kind where I fuck every guy in attendance," she says with a sweet smile.

Steve chokes on her drink and Bubba goes back to staring at his plate.

"What?" Lisa says, "It's how the magic works. More sex, bigger magic. Bigger bang, you might say." She looks entirely too pleased with herself but before Steve can comment, a large man who seems to still be working off the previous night's drunk wanders up and slurs, "Hey, ladies. Why don't you ditch this animal and let me show you what a real man is like?" Lisa snaps her fingers, which elicits a yelp and a whiff of smoke from his loosely fitted pants.

"Hey!" Bubba yells as the man grabs his drink and empties it into his pants. The half-orc stands up but the man is already stumbling backwards, falling on his ass and then crab-walking away as fast as he can. Rather than pursue him, Bubba just watches him go with a sort of fascination, then orders another drink and sits back down. "What, I'm not good enough anymore?" he growls at Lisa.

"To be fair, I almost killed you the last time we had a marathon," she observes and he looks disgruntled.

"Thou... canst not just... offer thyself to a room full of strange men!" Steve finally manages.

She shrugs and says, "If you know a more efficient way, I'd like to hear it."

Bubba asks, "Aren't you worried about getting pregnant?"

"Oh, now you're worried about that, eh?" she says, smirking at him. The ranger blushes and just manages a shrug. "No worries," she answers, "Steve here taught me how to mix herbs to keep from getting knocked up as soon as I was old enough to try."

Bubba looks at Steve, who notes dryly, "Any opportunity to cut down on the number of humans in the world." Faced with the expressions of her tablemates, she protests, "You people breed like rabbits! It's unnatural!"

"Anyway, you aren't in any position to protest," Lisa says sharply to the elf.

"I'm your moral guardian -" Steve begins.

"Bullshit," she interjects, slamming her fist on the table "I didn't ask for your judgments!"

"This isn't prudishness!" the paladin asserts. "You've made a pact with an objective force of evil and it is warping you into a creature of darkness!"

Bubba mutters, "She isn't wrong."

"Who?" both of them reply, nearly simultaneously.

"What? Oh, right. Still getting used to both of you being women," he says. He sighs deeply and says to Steve, "Lisa is pissed off because you broke off the relationship and feels like you've forfeited the right to have an opinion on how she comports herself." He turns to Lisa and says, "Steve is absolutely correct, you've sold your soul to a devil. He's... sorry, she's not just making excuses to boss you around. You are proposing a massive gangbang with whatever filthy bugger wanders through that door tonight in order to fuel your infernal powers."

Steve sighs and says, "I'm sorry. I mean, I'm not sorry I'm trying to save you, but I'm sorry... for the rest of it."

Lisa replies, "Fuck you. Don't be sorry, just stop being a stubborn prick!"

A guy at the next table pipes up, "Did I hear gangbang?" and his drink catches fire. "Shit!" he exclaims and falls off his chair while panicking.

A few moments later, the bartender is at the table saying, "I'm going to have to ask you to stop setting the patrons on fire."

Lisa looks surly but Bubba replies, "Of course. Our apologies," and passes him a few gold coins, which seem to satisfy him.

"You know how much money that was?" Steve asks, gently.

"Not really. I've always relied on barter. We're on the gold standard, right?" he replies, hopefully.

"Silver," Steve says.

"Hrm."

Lisa reaches across the table to poke Steve in the chest. "We were having a conversation!" she complains.

Steve looks tired and says, "I apologized. It is all I can do. You know I'm here for thee, regardless. Don't ask me to be happy about it, though."

Lisa looks unsatisfied and seems about to pursue the matter when Bubba interrupts.

"Can I make a suggestion?"

"What?" Lisa asks, maybe a little too brusquely.

"Well, presumably Steve knows satyrs -" he starts.

"NO SHIT," Lisa says and looks at Steve who looks hesitant to affirm it but finally responds with a nod. "Oh, you gotta get me some goat cock."

The elf gives Bubba a positively murderous look and says, "I'm not going pimp thee to my fey allies!"

"It's that or these filthy scum," Lisa says.

"Hey!" says a man at a nearby table. The bartender gives Lisa a look and she holds up her hands placatingly.

Steve appears to have an argument with herself for about five minutes, during which time her companions finish their breakfast and watch. Finally, she says, "Fine. Let's go into the woods and join a faerie orgy."

"Can I come?" asks the waitress.

Lisa blushes and both Bubba and Steve give her a look. She says, "Not this time, love, but feel free to visit when I get back. I don't wear out." As the waitress leaves with their dishes, she asks the other two, "What?"

"How many people here hath thou fucked already? Maybe it's a moot point," Steve asks dryly.

Lisa kicks her under the table.

"I think it's mostly been me," Bubba offers.

Steve admits, "That was uncalled for. I'm sorry."

"You should be, you catty bitch," Lisa replies, allowing her affection to show through. She stands and announces, "Lead on, elf-pimp!"

Another patron looks about to say something in reply but Steve just says, "No," as she rises and gives him such a withering gaze that he cowers in his chair.

When they are outside, the paladin says, "I hate thee."

Lisa takes her arm and snuggles up against her. "Aw, I hate thee, too."

"You both understand that this isn't a healthy relationship, right?" Bubba comments as Steve leads them around the corner and down an alley. The ranger frowns and asks, "Aren't we going to the forest?"

"No," Steve replies curtly, stopping at what seems to be an arbitrary spot.

"You're going to love this," Lisa says to Bubba, practically vibrating with excitement.

The paladin crouches down and touches the packed, urine-soaked earth and whispers, "Alfheimr." When she stands, two saplings burst from the ground a few feet apart and quickly grow into thin trees which bend towards each other to tangle their branches, forming an arch. The air within it wavers and then fades into an idyllic woodland scene, complete with the scent of fresh earth and pollen, jarringly out of place in the aggressively urban environment. The distant sound of music and laughter can be heard through the gate.

"Holy shit," Bubba exclaims breathlessly, "Is that Faerie?"

"Uh huh," Lisa says, grabbing both of them by the arms and dragging them through the portal, which unravels as soon as they are through. She follows the sounds of merriment as Bubba notices that the overwhelming vividness of his surroundings is not the only property of this place. He notes that his well-tuned senses seem even more acute, that he is acutely aware of his body and his feelings (currently excitement and wonder mixed with wariness) seem stronger. Nearly overwhelming.

"It's... a lot to take in," he says, lamely.

"Yeah," the warlock replies, "It can take some getting used to and it is really easy to get carried away. It's perfect."

Steve makes a noncommittal sound and just adds, "Be careful. Everything here is more dangerous than it seems."

They finally reach a meadow with a bubbling spring, soft grass, and a large congregation of fey creatures, most of whom are fucking. Those satyrs and nymphs not currently engaged give the newcomers appraising looks but overall their arrival causes no disruption to the goings-on.

"This was a terrible idea," Steve says.

"This was a great idea," Lisa replies and, without hesitation, enters the clearing.

Steve sighs and begins to undress.

Bubba scoffs and whispers, "What are you doing?"

Steve gives him a look and says, "What does it look like?"

The ranger doesn't reply, mouth agape as the elf finishes removing her armor and stands naked before her. He finally stammers, "But... you... we..." and gestures helplessly at the faerie orgy.

"It would be rude not to," Steve replies matter-of-factly as a goat-legged faun with a comically huge erection takes her hands and urges her down into the grass.

"Uh," is all Bubba can get out before a couple of nymphs slide up to him and begin to remove his clothes. He looks around for Lisa, but she is already naked and working out the logistics of having sex with the trio of satyrs clustered around her. She notices his gaze and gives him a huge grin and a thumbs up. "But..." he gets out before one of the nymphs shuts him up with a passionate kiss. He groans as the other's soft mouth envelops his cock and lets himself be dragged to the ground by the weight of sex.

Lisa turns her attention back to her suitors and says, "If you weren't quite to well-endowed, we might be able to make it work, boys, but I think I can only manage two of you at a time, sorry." The one left out looks disappointed, but she says, "Cheer up, I'm here for the long haul. You'll get your turn," and then starts as a raunchy goat-man thrusts his huge cock inside her. "Whoa, careful..." she says, almost reflexively, but her demonically enhanced libido has already kicked in and coherent thought and communication are quickly slipping away. She's transfixed at the enormous member being dangled in her face and grabs it with both hands, pulling it within reach of her mouth.

Bubba is unaware of any of this, drowned in a sea of soft, sweet smelling female flesh. He's overwhelmed both by the situation and his response to it. He's never felt more aroused, his lust an untamed and undeniable thing, and the beauty of his companions undeniable and overpowering. He recognizes the latter as similar to his feelings for Lisa and panics at the thought that he's subject to more enchantment, but feeling helpless to resist. As his gorgeous jailers shift position, he feels a light touch on his buttocks and his head clears. He looks over and Steve gives him a reassuring look, which is a little odd as she's being energetically taken from behind by her satyr. He pauses, assessing the nymph now lying under him, spreading her legs while her partner tugs on his cock encouragingly, and decides that, now free to choose, he thinks he's good to go ahead with things. He hears Steve chuckle behind him as he slides his cock into the faerie woman.

Lisa struggles with the cock in her mouth, going at it at a number of angles, making frustrating sounds, as he body bounces with the assault on her pussy. Finally, she gets the second faun behind her and tilts her head back so her throat is lined up with her mouth, and he is able to get a good portion of himself in and begins to enthusiastically fuck her mouth. She wonders if maybe this was a mistake, but is too turned on to care, her body shoved back and forth between the two lusty goats abusing her from both ends. She grabs the one at the head by the balls and uses them to control his pace a little, adding a little heat as needed, to get his attention. He tosses his head like an irritated horse, but settles down a little, letting her get a comfortable rhythm so she doesn't choke.

Suddenly, the satyr in her cunt throws back his head and bleats loudly, unloading inside of her. Both the sound and the sheer quantity of cum is a little off-putting, Lisa reflects, distracted by her own violent orgasm and then trying to swallow fast enough not to drown in the semen being squirted into her throat. Neither of the satyrs withdraws willingly, both still hard and seemingly ready to push on towards orgasm number two, but she insists and takes a moment to recover. Her throat and cunt are both sore from the abuse and she feels ill-used, so she roughly grabs the faun she just blew and kisses him hard. There is a wrenching feeling and then a flow of energy. She orgasms again, much harder, as she drains his life force and feels her aches and pains washed away.

She has to push him away hard so that he falls back to the grass to keep herself from killing him. He lies, panting, and she just stares at him, feeling powerful and panicked at the same time. Without even thinking, she grabs the horns of the third satyr, who has been watching with his tongue out the whole time, and yanks his head into her crotch. As he enthusiastically licks up the leavings of his mate, she tries to calm down and get a handle on the situation, which isn't easy during cunnilingus. Ultimately, her concerns just slip away in a succession of orgasms and she's anxious to accommodate the next batch of suitors.

Steve gets up off the grass and says, "Thank you, Jerry, it was lovely," to her partner, who sulks but wanders off to find a new playmate. She watches Lisa with a look of concern for a long while but is forced to stop by a rush of complicated feelings she's not willing to deal with now. Instead, she considers Bubba, who is now working on his second nymph while the first slips off with a satisfied smile, hands on her belly. The elf goes over and sits on a mossy spot near the heads of the half-orc and his current paramour. "So," he says idly, "It might be worth mentioning that nymphs are excessively fertile."

Bubba stops thrusting and looks at her from atop the nymph. "What now?" he responds.

"I'm not sure how you feel about fatherhood, but you've knocked up one nymph and are well on the way to your second," she says with a nod towards the impaled faerie beneath him.

"Um," he says, looking panicked as the nymph presses up against him, wrapping her arms and legs around his body so he can't leave.

Steve laughs and says, "I'm just fucking with thee. She's a brook, she can't have babies."

Bubba just looks confused, but the horny faerie thrusting up against him demands his attention and he somewhat reluctantly resumes. He is aware of the elf's presence and her attention and it heightens the already painfully eroticism of the act. When he comes, it is so intense he's afraid he's going to pass out. The nymph makes a deeply satisfied sound, then wriggles out from underneath him and follows in the path of her sister. While Bubba catches his breath, he stares at Steve unapologetically, given her voyeurism. Her body isn't greatly changed from when she was male. Elfs are, as a rule, somewhat androgynous. Bubba finds her subtle femininity extremely alluring.

The elf, staring back thoughtfully, finally asks, "Do you want to fuck me, Bubba?"

The ranger nods.

"Well, you are in luck, then," she says. She pushes him over onto his back and climbs on top of him. He is amazed at how weightless she seems, like she's barely there. He reaches up, tentatively, to touch her breasts and she doesn't stop him. She sighs and closes her eyes, murmuring, "I've missed that." She raises up and shifts so that he can enter her. She leans forward, putting her hands on his chest and hanging her head over his. Her eyes open as she begins to move her hips and their gazes meet. He feels a jarring sense of the weight of her years and realizes that her snarky personality is as much a facade as her appearance and her gender, a mask for a creature with lifetimes of experience and a drastically different perspective on the world.

bergec
bergec
53 Followers
12