The Pact Ch. 07

Story Info
Our hero gains the service of a powerful demonic familiar!
4.8k words
4.55
6.4k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bergec
bergec
54 Followers

"In nearly a hundred years of adventuring, I've never run into more shit than I get into with thee," Steve whispers to Lisa.

It is hard for her to hear his complaints over the sound of twenty foot tall giants fucking on the immense oak bed they are hiding under. She just shrugs and tries to keep from grinning too much. The situation is very fun to her. Bubba, on the other hand, looks preoccupied. He's looked like that a lot since their trip to Faerie. The tempo above them changes and Lisa holds up a finger and looks hopeful. There is a loud masculine cry and the creaking stops. Lisa pumps her fist triumphantly.

What follows is a muffled argument above their heads. Lisa whispers to Steve, "What are they saying?"

Steve mutters, "She's complaining she hasn't cum yet." The voices get more heated and Lisa gives him another look. He sighs and adds, "He's blowing her off."

"Bastard," Lisa mutters and glares at the straw-filled mattress above. There is renewed creaking and two massive legs descend to the floor. They keep to the shadows as the male giant dons a rob and leaves the room. A moment later, there is the sound of a drawer opening and closing, and less energetic creaking commences.

"She's not leaving?" Bubba asks. There is a (relatively) soft moan from above and the half-orc blushes. "Oh."

They linger awkwardly for a few minutes as the creaking goes through a number of different rhythms, with attended sounds of frustrated pleasure. Finally, Lisa says, "I can't take it anymore. I've got to help a sister out."

Steve looks alarmed and snatches for her arm, but she nimbly pulls out of his reach, exits from under the bed, and hauls herself up on a dangling bit of sheet. The elf just looks after her, dumbstruck, and doesn't even notice Bubba slip out the other side and disappear.

Lisa finds herself faced with a naked thigh nearly two feet in diameter and a really good view of an intricately carved ivory dildo the size of a walrus tusk being put to vigorous use. The smell of female arousal and semen is strong and instantly turns the warlock on. She glances up towards the head of the gigantic woman but can barely see her face past her massive breasts, eyes screwed shut in concentration. She clears her throat and says, "Don't panic, I'm here to help," and vaults over the woman's thigh to in between her legs. She finds herself straddling the dildo and, once she's found her balance, lowers her face towards the woman's swollen clitoris.

Now, certainly, in normal circumstances, anyone would be alarmed by a creature a quarter their size suddenly lunging into their crotch, but Lisa's preternatural powers of persuasion override any rational panic, such that the big woman merely makes a somewhat startled sound and flinches when Lisa takes the whole of her clitoral glans in her mouth. From the warlock's perspective, it is the size of a short, fat cock and she applies her oral skills just as she would to a man. This seems to garner immediate results as the giant cries out and arches her back, forcing Lisa to wrap her legs around the dildo which, thankfully, remains still, momentarily forgotten. Arousal is contagious, though, and Lisa finds herself grinding her hips against the bumpy ivory, rubbing her own clitoris against its raised carvings.

Bubba pokes his head over the hip and looks at Lisa in amazement, shaking his head. She catches his glance and gives him a thumbs up. Then, a moment later, she has a thought and points up towards the huge fleshy mounds quaking on the giant's chest, giving Bubba a meaningful look. When he seems confused, she points to where her mouth is wrapped around the clit and gives an exaggerated suck. His expression switches to recognition and he nods. Applying all of his wilderness training, he traverses the difficult terrain of the bed, narrowly avoids a humongous hand clawing at the sheets in ecstasy, and then scales the nearest of the tits with a carefully timed leap. The giantess made an alarmed sound but it was quickly cut off by a deep groan. Lisa peers up to see Bubba attached to a nipple, doing his best to hold on while he sucks on it. He can barely get his mouth around it and Lisa giggles despite herself. Beneath her, the dildo begins to move again, which almost proves disastrous until she gets her rhythm down, reminding her of the erotic ride on the elk.

The body beneath them begins to buck and quake, sending Bubba tumbling into the valley between the breasts, smothered momentarily in soft, sweaty flesh. Lisa maintains an iron grip on the dildo and redoubles her efforts with her mouth but is forced to stop when the woman's thigh squeeze together as she rides the final spasms of her orgasm. When she is finally still, she pulls the dildo out of her, leaving Lisa to slide down her slippery labia into the pool of fluids soaking into the sheets between her legs, face to face with a vagina opening she could fit her head in. A hoarse voice asks, "What is your name, clit-faerie?"

Lisa barely manages to scale the well-lubricated thighs and pussy of the giant to stand up. The giantess has propped herself up on her elbows to peer down at her over her breasts. Bubba's bottom third pokes out between them, legs wriggling slightly as they try to find purchase. She says, "Lisa."

The giantess carefully grabs one of Bubba's legs and extracts him from his warm prison, holding him upside between them. "And this one?" she asks, with an amused tone.

"Bubba," Lisa says.

"Really?" the giantess asks, skeptically.

"It's a family name," Bubba explains while catching his breath.

The massive woman frowns and says, "You've left me lopsided." She drops him atop her neglected breast and gives him a meaningful look until he tentatively starts licking her nipple. "Good lad," she says, then switches her attention back to Lisa. "Why have I earned such attention, Lisa?"

"Common decency," Lisa says, indignantly, "It wasn't fair for him to leave you hanging like that. Fucking selfish."

"Indeed," she agrees, then closes her eyes and moans deep in her throat. She continues, distractedly, "Might I ask why you were in the area?"

"We were robbing you," Lisa states.

The giantess cracks one eye and says, "Oh?"

Lisa points at the golden harp on a nearby table and says, "Some rich prick hired us to fetch that."

The large woman's gaze follows Lisa's gesture and she shrugs and says, "You can have it. It was a shitty anniversary gift. I don't even play. I have no idea what he was thinking."

Lisa grins and says, "Thanks!"

The giantess nods vaguely and murmurs, "I think I have another one in me. Do you mind?"

"Oh! Not at all. Just give me a minute," the warlock replies. She strips off her clothes, which are already soaked in giant cum, and pulls the dildo over to give herself something to stand on. Satisfied with the elevation, she turns around and rubs her ass against the still swollen clitoris. She's rewarded with another deep moan from above. Lisa shifts position and then presses back to push it into her vagina. It's small, but the thickness makes for a snug fit.

"Oh! Oh... ohhh... " the giantess moans. A large hand comes down and cups Lisa around her front, holding her still while the huge hips grind against her, pushing the clitoris in as far as it will go. Huge fingers roughly mash Lisa's breasts. Her hips and legs are enveloped by the woman's labia and she's soon soaked from the waist down in a mixture of her fluids and the semen left by her husband. As she's pressed up, her feet dangle above the mattress, heels brushing against the entrance to the vagina. She's feels like a living sex toy and she cums hard.

The bed shakes with another violent orgasm and Lisa is vaguely aware of Bubba's cry of alarm followed by a thump on the ground below. The hand holding her lets go abruptly when the orgasm is over and, too slippery to gain purchase, Lisa slides down between the thighs until she's sitting on the mattress, her upper body now nestled between labia and slick with cum. The experience is so overwhelming that she just sits there for a few minutes, reeling.

Finally, Steve's voice breaks the silence, "Can we go now?"

"Who's that one?" asks the giantess.

"Dick," Lisa says and then loses coherence in a fit of giggles.

"Very funny," chides the elf.

"Are you sure you won't stay?" implores their enormous hostess.

"I think you'd break me," Lisa replies and then tries to right herself, which only results in a lot of rubbing and sliding, leading to more squeals from the giantess and a general lack of progress by the warlock.

"Oh, for heaven's sake," the paladin says and appears over the top of her thigh to lend a hand. Lisa doesn't bother collecting her ruined dress, so finds herself standing with her compatriots, naked and glistening, staring at the golden twelve foot tall "lap" harp.

"I didn't expect it to be so big," Bubba admits.

Steve and Lisa both nod.

"We have no way to get this back to town," Bubba observes.

They both nod again.

There is a chuckle behind them and they turn to see the giantess sitting on the edge of the bed, wrapped in the stained sheet. She asks, "New at this, are you?"

Lisa nods and says, "It's our second big job." She grins, "No pun intended."

"'Tis vexing," says Barry in agreement, a split second before Steve punches him in the face. "Hey!" he protests, but the elf throws him to the ground and continues to attack him. Lisa and Bubba watch.

Bubba asks, "History?"

Lisa nods, "Oh yeah."

"Stop, stop! I can help!" Barry protests as Steve bangs his head against the ground via a firm grip on his horns.

Lisa puts a hand on Steve's shoulder and says, "Hold up a sec." When the elf doesn't, she gives Bubba a look and the two of them drag the elf off of the battered devil.

"Is that a demon?" the giantess asks, in the same tone she might inquire about a cockroach in the kitchen.

Lisa crouches beside Barry while Bubba struggles to restrain the paladin. She smiles sweetly and states, "I'm assuming our usual arrangement?" She glances back at the elf before adding, "Payment due at a later date."

Barry nods in agreement, "Seems wise." Lisa helps him to his feet. He holds out his hand, in which appears a squirming ball of tentacles the size of a grapefruit. Lisa looks skeptical but he says, "Trust me." Then she looks sarcastic. "Fine," he says, in exasperation, "Payment pending your satisfaction."

Lisa shrugs and takes the ball from his hand. It wraps a tentacle around her wrist and a small puckering mouth appears and begins sucking on one of her fingers. She frowns and says, "Isn't, like, an imp or something more traditional?" But Barry is already gone.

Bubba lets Steve go and the elf just stands there fuming and looking decidedly more male than a minute ago.

"Feeling cocky, I see," Lisa observes with a grin.

Steve just grits his teeth and gestures with both hands at the squirming abomination in her hand. "What even is that?" he blurts.

Lisa looks intrigued. She says mockingly, "Wait, there is something in this big old world that the ancient elf paladin has not seen?"

Steve growls, "I don't get to hell often."

She smirks and says, "Your loss." After a moment's consideration, she experimentally holds the ball of writhing flesh up to her bare breast and it immediately latches onto her nipple. She squeaks, then says, "Oh yeah, that's the stuff."

"Could I have a go?" inquires the horny giant sitting on the bed.

"I think you're too big," Bubba observes. However, even as he is saying so, the ball begins to grow, its tentacles stretching to wrap around Lisa's torso and another mouth appearing to envelop her other nipple.

"Oh!" she exclaims, but it isn't done. A tentacle slithers down her belly, growing thicker as it goes, and disappears between her labia. A moment later, Lisa's knees buckle and she slides to the floor. Within a few moments, she's surrounded by squirming fleshy appendages which end in either penis-like bulbs or sucking mouths.

The two men watch quietly as Lisa goes through a progression of thundering orgasms. Bubba finally comments, "I don't see how this is helping with the harp."

"No," the elf agrees, dryly.

"I need one of those," the giantess says with a sad sigh.

"I'm sure the demon could set you up," the paladin snaps.

The giantess pouts and comments, "You really are a dick."

"Currently," Bubba says. The elf glowers at him but he just shrugs and grins.

Finally, the mass of sex tentacles retreats back to its original size, resting on the belly of the exhausted warlock. Eventually, she whimpers, "I'm gonna pay for that later."

"You certainly are," agrees Steve, pulling her to her feet ungently. "However, we still have this problem," he says, gesturing at the harp, "Unless you are done with this whole adventuring nonsense?"

Lisa looks stubborn, then holds up the ball and says, "Fetch!" It springs from her hand, grows to the size of an octopus and snatches up the harp like it weighs nothing. With a weird rolling motion, the harp suspended in the center of its tentacular mass, it comes to her with its prize. "Neat!" she says.

"Multi-purpose," Bubba agrees.

During Lisa's throes, the giantess returned to her bed and they are treated to the rising sounds of her self-induced orgasm above them.

"We should probably go," Steve observes and the others agree. They make there way out of the castle the same way they came in and start the arduous journey back down out of the mountains towards town. It doesn't take long for Lisa's state of undress to prove problematic in the cold alpine air and she ends up wearing a mismatched outfit composed of items borrowed from the two men.

So it is that they arrive in the court of the rich noble who hired them with a giant tentacle monster and two sets of clothes distributed between three people. Luckily, the staff are used to dealing with adventurers, so they are still admitted to see their patron. The harp is placed before him and Lisa's new familiar shrinks back down to a portable size.

"I didn't expect it to be so big," he comments.

Lisa snickers and Steve elbows her in the ribs. Meanwhile, the ball of tentacles has climbed her arm and is perched on her shoulder. She swats at a penile appendage attempting to copulate with her ear and says, "That's a no-no orifice." The horny eldritch horror seems deflated but doesn't press the point.

"Well, you have done marvelously. Here's your payment," the noble continues, gesturing to his majordomo, who hands Steve a large purse of gold.

"Why didst thou want it?" Steve inquires.

"That's none of your concern," their patron snaps. Lisa mocks him under her breath, resulting in another nudge from the elf.

The paladin says, "We'll be on our way."

The three half-dressed adventurers make their way back to the courtyard. Steve looks irritated as the ball of tentacles repeatedly tries to climb down the front of Lisa's shirt. He mutters, "Can thou getest thine fuck-beast under control, please?"

Lisa protests, "He has a name."

The elf's eyes flash and he replies, "I am not calling it Pokey."

Lisa pouts but the scene is interrupted by a shout.

"Die, hell-spawn!" screams a man in pale blue robes wielding a large metal club as he lunges at Lisa.

Pokey leaps from her shoulder and strikes the man in the chest, knocking him backwards in a mass of quickly growing tentacles. Slick black flesh wraps itself around in, loop after loop, until he's barely visible. Toothed maws appear to inflict numerous small bites.

"Um," says Lisa, in shock and unsure of what to do amidst panicked sounds from her besieged attacker as he's squeezed in a tightening cocoon.

Bubba comments with alarm, "I don't think it's going to stop."

Steve draws his sword but Lisa grabs his arm with a shout, "No!"

The paladin protests, "I am not letting your demonic pet kill that cleric!"

She glances back at Pokey and shouts, "Back!"

In seconds, the creature has retracted all of its protruding extensions and slithered back up to Lisa, climbing her leg. She lets go of Steve's arm and the elf meets her eyes and says, "Thank you."

Bubba crouches next to the violated priest, gently removing the mace from where he can reach it, and says, "Now, why don't you run along to your temple and forget this little witch hunt or next time, I'll be the one you have to contend with." He puts the weight of his orc heritage into the smile which follows.

The holy man scrambles away without a backwards glance.

"Canst thou..." Steve waves his hand at the beast, "Put that away or something?"

Lisa looks down at the thing climbing her torso and shrugs, commanding tentatively, "Hide?" It stops its ascent and, with a disturbing fluidity, slides into her pants. She starts and exclaims, "Oh!" Then writhes and repeats, "Oh. Oh! Ah! Ooooh!" with a succession of surprise, alarm, and carnal delight. Her contortions stop and her eyes go wide. "Ahhh..." she moans, doubling over slightly, leading to Steve steading her with a hand on her shoulder. When she straightens, there is a pronounced swell in her abdomen.

Steve says, with growing horror, "It didn't..."

Lisa nods slowly with a look of shock plastered on her face. "It feels so... weird," she whimpers. The bump grows slightly, eliciting another, "Oh!" Her hands go to her belly, which now looks like she's a couple months pregnant. There is a tense pause as they all wait for new developments, but nothing further occurs.

The elf looks very upset but remains uncharacteristically silent.

Bubba looks uncomfortable. He shuffles his feet and looks at the ground.

Lisa takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly. "Well," she says, "This is a new experience." She stares down at her belly and then looks at Bubba. "Something wrong?" she asks and is immediately struck by the ludicrousness of the question. He shakes his head and she peers at him. The explanation suddenly dawns on her. She smirks and snorts with a suppressed laugh. "This turns you on!" she exclaims.

Steve looks scandalized and Bubba deeply embarrassed.

She giggles, then does some experimental stretching and says, "Well, no worse for wear."

The elf shakes his head in disbelief and blurts out, "Thou canst not be okay with this."

She shrugs and says unconvincingly, "It's kind of a pocket."

The paladin puts his hands on her shoulders and makes careful eye contact with her before saying slowly, "An abomination of nature... from the depths of hell... has curled up in thine womb... to take a nap."

She pouts and chides him, "Don't talk about Pokey like that."

Bubba comments, "You are a deeply weird person."

She peers at him over Steve's shoulder and says, "I'm not the one with an impregnation fetish." Bubba retreats into uncomfortable silence and she can tell he's thinking about the nymphs. Steve still hasn't given him a straight answer about the whole affair. Her attention returns to Steve and she gently removes his hands, saying, "I'm fine. This is my life now." She gives him a quick peck on the cheek. "I love you, but you worry too much," she says.

Steve's chin lowers to his chest and he looks defeated. Finally, he manages, "Can we at least stop with the fetch quests? I'm tired of being a burglar-for-hire."

"Sure," she replies chipperly, "It is getting tiresome. I wanna slay some dragons or something."

As if on cue, there is a sudden burst of activity down the street, near the market square. The three follow the noise and hear the end of an announcement being given by a town crier perched on the lip of the fountain.

"... family must supply one male for service in the town militia, providing their own gambeson and spear, to muster tomorrow at dawn. All other townsfolk are encouraged to prepare for the siege."

bergec
bergec
54 Followers
12