The Pact Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You couldn't have waited until we got upstairs for that?" Bubba complains.

Lisa protests, "What if he's hungry?" As if on cue, little mouths appear at the end of some of the tentacles, reaching out for her imploringly. "See?" she says. The warlock considers the creature for a moment and says, "It's kind of disconcerting that it doesn't have eyes." A eye opens in the black fleshy mass. "Oh!" she says, then frowns as several more appear, some on the central sphere and several others on the ends of tentacles. "Um... I take it back, this is much more creepy."

"Please make it stop," whimpers the other waitress, hiding behind the bar.

Lisa glances at the food arrayed on the table and says, tentatively, "Eat?" The creature springs up her arm and disappears down her shirt. Before she can protest, Lisa squeaks in alarm and then groans. "Oh... oh dear," she says, sliding down in her chair a little.

"What is it doing?" Steve asks with definite hesitance.

"Breastfeeding," she says with embarrassment. She gives another soft moan and adds, "I didn't know I had it in me."

Bubba nods and says, "I read something about that, how witch's familiars nurse from a third nipple they grow after they make their pact."

The paladin gives him a look and says, "I have concerns about your mother's literary tastes."

Lisa takes a chicken leg and gnaws on it idly while motioning with the other hand for the waitress to come back to the table. She murmurs, languidly, "It's safe, hon. Do your thing."

The staff seems reticent but, with Pokey out of sight, things return to a relatively normal rhythm.

"So, how do we get to this elemental vortex?" Bubba asks.

Steve shrugs, "No idea. Never been there."

The half-orc looks irritated and says, "Well, then, you should have asked the imp."

"He didn't know either," the elf says, refilling everyone's glasses without prompting, "Otherwise he would have tried to bargain with me. We'll just have to find ourselves a wizard in the morning."

Lisa squirms in her seat and begins panting slightly. Her glass of wine is snatched and drained in one swift motion, after which she leans her head back and groans, "Oh gods..."

Bubba comments, "I know I'm new to this whole town living thing, but I'm pretty sure it is impolite to have sex at the dinner table."

The elf concurs, "He's not wrong."

There's a lot moment before the warlock lifts her head and says, "I'm sorry, were you talking to me?"

Bubba repeats, "Could you not?"

"Oh," Lisa says apologetically, "Sorry." She murmurs, "Stop," and sits up properly. After refilling and draining another glass of wine, she gives both men a predatory look.

"If we're done, maybe we should just head upstairs," the half-orc opines and gets a nod of agreement from the elf, who looks wary. Following the barkeep's instructions, they make their way to the top floor, which seems to hold only four rooms. They go to the one indicated and enter.

"One bed," Steve notes as they survey the vast room.

"It's really big though," Lisa notes.

Bubba sighs and shuts the door behind them. "Right," he says and takes both their hands and drags them over to the bed. The elf sputters in protest but the warlock just giggles. Somewhere along the way, Pokey falls out the bottom of her dress and rolls under the bed.

The half-orc unceremoniously jerks down the paladin's pants without undoing his belt and pushes him back so he's sitting on the edge of the bed. Then he steers Lisa into position, puts his hands on her shoulders, and pushes her down to her knees. The elf seems about to protest, but the ranger cuts him off with a sharp look. Steve isn't entirely sure why, but he complies with the silent command to be quiet. Lisa just looks up at the two of them in turn, like she's in a daze. Bubba puts his hand on top of her head and rotates it so she's facing Steve's cock. She blinks and begins taking it into her mouth.

Steve moves to stop her but the ranger growls, "Don't make me hold you down. You two are doing this. I'm tired of the bullshit. You want it. She wants it. Time to stop fucking around."

To the elf's perception, the half-orc seems larger and several times more menacing and he's reminded of the full-blood orcs he's fought. Lisa, though, makes a sound of deep satisfaction as she takes his cock into her mouth, running her hands up his smooth thighs as she leans in. He gasps and places both hands on top of her head. She moans in response, continuing to move her hands up his body, under his mail shirt. The elf groans, a sound of surrender as resistance drains from him.

Bubba nods in satisfaction and takes off his clothes, his eyes never leaving the pair. When he's naked, he knees down behind Lisa and roughly readjusts her body so he's able to enter her. The deep moan of lust this elicits causes Steve to open his eyes and he finds himself face to face with the half-orc, who has hunched over the woman's back and drives himself into her brutally. This breaks her rhythm somewhat but she makes up for it through sheer wanton lust and the elf becomes rock hard in her mouth. The two men stare into each others eyes until both begin to come. The half-orc grabs the back of Steve's head and pulls him into a rough, deep kiss, Lisa's body writhing in orgasm between them.

Frantic whimpering sounds from Lisa are what prompt them to disengage, release her from their mutual penetration. She gasps and collapses into Steve's lap. He pets her hair as she catches her breath. Bubba watches them and asks, "There, don't you feel better now?"

"Not done," Lisa murmurs hoarsely and climbs up Steve's body, forcing him onto his back on the bed, and shifts her hips until his cock is in position, then lowers herself down with a deep sigh. The elf pulls her dress up over her head and tosses it aside, all hesitation lost, and grabs her hips as he thrusts up into her. Bubba comes around to the other side of the bed and, after a moment of enjoyable voyeurism, climbs up onto the bed so he's behind the paladin's head.

Steve barely has time to get out a, "What --" when Bubba grabs the sides of his head, tilting it back, and forces his still hard cock between his lips. The burly ranger has to lift him so his shoulders aren't touching the bed anymore, but finds the angle that allows him to push in completely.

Lisa drops forward so she's supporting herself with her arms but has a much closer view of the irrumatio. She murmurs, "Just relax," and locks eyes with Bubba, whose demeanor is a little frightening. Just enough to be thrilling. Beneath her, she feels Steve body relax as he surrenders to it, and she knows him well enough to gauge his desire. She gives Bubba a nod and he begins to fuck the elf's mouth. Lisa orgasms immediately, but keeps grinding her hips, dedicating to bringing off her friend and sure she's close to doing so.

The paladin isn't used to feeling helpless. Perhaps this is why it turns him on so much. He closes his eyes and lets himself be used, riding their efforts to his own release. Spilling his seed inside Lisa is deeply satisfying in a way he can't explain, more emotionally than physically. He wishes he could wrap his arms around her and hold her there but Bubba chooses that moment to pull out of his mouth and unload his own cum on him. He's left drained and gasping for air, slick with semen and pinned under the soft female flesh of his best friend.

Lisa kisses him on his cum-spattered lips and whispers, "Your tits are showing."

Steve realizes she's slipped back to female and sounds a bit embarrassed as she responds, "Sorry, my mind wandered."

"What do you want?" she inquires playfully, nibbling on her earlobe.

Before she can answer, the bed dips behind them as Bubba climbs up between their legs, parting both sets of thighs. Lisa yelps in surprise as she feels his dick brush against her ass. But it is Steve's moan beneath her that tells her where the half-orc's cock is going. She murmurs, "That." The two remains entangled with each other while the half-orc fucks one then the other, finally collapsing onto the bed next to them. There is a long stretch where the only sound is their breathing.

"So," Lisa says, finally, "That was the sexiest thing ever."

The other two are silent.

"If this doesn't happen again," she continues, "I will have to kill you both."

"Hey," Bubba protests, "This was my idea!"

Beneath her, the elf says, "I think she's mostly concerned with me."

Lisa meets her eyes and says, more tenderly, "Yeah. How do you feel?"

"Sore," the paladin replies, unhelpfully, so Lisa pokes her in the breast. She sighs and says, "This was a bad idea --"

The warlock says, "Dammit, Steve --"

Her words are stopped by the elf's finger on her lips, and she continues, "-- but fuck it."

"That's the spirit!" Bubba cheers.

Lisa grins down at her friend and then starts. "Whoa!" she exclaims, then adds, "That's a lot easier with two loads of cum up there."

"Ew," Steve says, "I felt it go in."

Bubba rolls on his side to look and sees that Lisa's "baby bump" has returned.

"Please let me kill Barry," the paladin implores.

Lisa doesn't reply but does kiss her deeply. When she's done, she says, "We need to get some sleep. We have to go offer therapy to a mad goddess tomorrow."

12