The Pageant Ch. 1

Story Info
Valerie meets the sexiest man in the world.
1k words
3.31
19.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeraJY
TeraJY
1 Followers

Hi, I am Valerie and I would like to tell you my story. When I was sixteen my parents got divorced my dad was pissed that my mom wouldn't stop dragging me too all of the pageants I was in. I started out in pageants when I was four, and my dad hated it then. He asked her to stop but she just laughed and said if I didn't want to do it. I didn't know what I wanted he argued I was sixteen and didn't know what I wanted yet.

After he moved out my mom signed me up for every pageant that she could. I went from state to state competing against girls I have known my whole life from the pageant circle. I liked going to pageants all the new clothes and gowns. But I hated the way my mom treated me when I was there she acted like I needed to be so much prettier she would take me to the most expensive salons and hope that they could fix me.

I started to hate my mom in the last pageant I was in. It was in the state of Georgia, I didn't live there but it was for the USA so they accepted everyone that applied, fat, thin, tall, short, pretty or ugly. My mom said that they would get rid of the unattractive one in the preliminaries. I just looked at her and rolled my eyes.

On the second day of the pageant my roommate introduced me to her older brother. When I say older I mean I am eighteen now and he is twenty-four. I just stared at him he was the sexiest man I had ever seen. I excused myself and ran off to meet my mom, I was so late and I knew that she would be pissed. When I got there she asked what held me up and I told her that my roommate took extra long in the shower and I had to wait my turn.

When I left my mom she told me I looked gorgeous. I rolled my eyes when she wasn't looking and walked back to my room. As soon as I got there Jessie my roommate told me that Damon her brother had said that he thought that I was very hot and sexy and that he wanted to meet me later. I asked her where and she told me by the pool.

I went to the pool around ten o'clock to see if Damon would show up. I was wearing my tiny baby blue string bikini (the one my mom didn't know that I had) and as I was waiting I decided to swim. I dove in and did a couple of laps when I heard footsteps. I looked up and saw Damon; a funny little feeling started in my stomach and worked its way through my body. He looked at me and asked why I started without him; I laughed and told him that he was late. He smiled and took all of his clothes off and then dove into the pool.

He swam towards me, I hadn't moved since he took his clothes off. I have never seen a naked man before and he was magnificent. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me under water, as I came up for air I could feel his hands on my body. I tried to pull away but he pulled me up against his naked body. I froze and he told me to relax, I looked up into his eyes and he kissed me gently.

I could feel him taking my bathing suit off but I couldn't move to fight back. As soon as I was naked he picked me up and took me to the hot tub. As he set me in it I came out of my state of shock and tried to get out but he was to quick for me. He grabbed my hair and pulled me back in onto his lap. I could feel his hard cock against my ass and I tried to pull away from him but his arms were around my waist and I couldn't move. He turned me around to face him and I told him that I was a virgin. He told me that he would be gentle and that he would not hurt me for the world. He started to rub my clit and I moaned loudly it felt so good. He told me that he could feel me getting wet even in this hot water. He put a finger inside of me and I started to scream but he covered my mouth in a kiss.

I leaned into him and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back. He pulled me onto his hard cock very slowly, I felt as if my pussy were ripping in half but I stayed quite not wanting to draw attention to the pool room.

He started to move me up and down and I supported myself with my arms as I rode him back. I started to cum not knowing what was happening to me. I buried my head in his neck and bit him to stop from screaming. I heard him moan as he thrust harder and harder into my tight pussy. He told me that he was going to cum in me and I tried to tell him no but he grabbed my hips and plunged his dick into me. I could feel him filling me full of his hot cum.

He pulled me into a kiss just as my mom walked in the poolroom. She yelled at me and asked what I was doing. I pulled away from Damon and climbed out of the pool. My mom screamed when she saw me naked she grabbed a towel off of a chair and threw it around me. She took me up to my room and told me if I left it she would pull me from the pageant.

As I lay on my bed Damon crawled thru the window and told me that my mom was never going to keep us apart. He kissed me and we fell asleep in each other's arm.

To Be Continued...

TeraJY
TeraJY
1 Followers