The Pain Game Ch. 02

Story Info
James' punishment continues.
1.5k words
4.51
9.6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt a shift in her weight, and suddenly she was bouncing up and down on his throbbing cock. She must have repositioned her feet, so she could press into them. Every time she raised herself up, that chain pulled up against his sack. Then she would slam her wet cunt down on him. He was teetering on the line between delirious and terrified.

Suddenly, the crop snapped on his thigh. Then on the other side. It was a disorienting sensation, to have her deliciously warm pussy cocooning his shaft while he had the biting pain of the crop on his legs.

"You've been very bad," she growled at him, snapping it against him again.

"Yes, Mistress, I have," he replied.

"Very," Snap! "Very," Snap! "Bad!" Snap!

Her gloved hands dug into his knees as she began to rock forward and back on him. The chain scraped along the bottom of his balls as she moved, and her fingers dug into his knees. Then she was popping up and down again, and the chain was pulling up against his sack. He knew he was about to cum. He didn't know how to stop it from happening - his only hope was that he stayed hard afterward.

She continued to rock, and pop. He was closer, and closer... the anticipation was overwhelming as his climax creeped closer. The cold, metallic chain dragging along the bottom of his balls, and her hot, wet pussy encapsulating his cock was more than he could handle... his body started to jerk and spasm as he spunked into her warm, waiting hole. She rode his wave until it was finished, and then she stopped moving. She waited. Then she circulated her pelvis against his... while her tight pussy clenched against his cock. She was testing him. Again and again she circled, each time dragging the chain against the base of his scrotum.

Finally, he was rewarded with her deep, throaty laugh.

"Well done, Sub," she said. "I didn't say you couldn't cum... I just said you had to stay hard. And so you have..." she dragged her fingers from his knees up the inside of his thighs... he felt her vinyl covered fingers on his balls, and then she suddenly stood up. She must have pulled the chain out from under him, and then disengaged herself.

He felt her gloved hand on his cheek. She gently caressed his face as she said... "You have done much better than I thought you would, Sub. And I think I have punished you as much as you can take... " as she said that, she dug one of her stiletto heels into the top of his bare foot. He had to bite his lip to keep from crying out, but he succeeded in keeping quiet.

Again she laughed, and said, "Or, have I?"

He felt her hand on his right wrist, and suddenly, his hand was free. She grabbed it, and pulled him up off his chair, with his left wrist still attached to it. She repositioned him, until he was standing behind the chair, with his chest was over the top of the back. She re-fastened his right hand to the back right leg of the chair - so now he was behind the chair, chest pushed over the back, with his hands secured to the legs.

He felt her breasts pushed against his back, and her hot wet pussy pushed up against his ass. He moaned while she pushed herself into him, two, three times. She asked "Is this what you need, Sub? Do you need me to fuck you? From behind? Should I use the riding crop?"

His whole body contracted at the suggestion. But he knew he would take whatever she gave him. "You should do whatever you need to, Mistress Sonja," he said.

She stopped popping her mound against him, and started to rub her nipples against his back. "That is an EXCELLENT answer, Sub," she said. She dragged her erect nipples in in slow circles on his back, while her gloved hands moved up and down his thighs. His cock jerked with need, and he could feel the pre-cum dripping off him. He hoped he wouldn't get in trouble for it -but there was no way he could control it.

She pushed against the small of his back and off him. He immediately missed the warmth of her body against his. He heard the sound of her heels clacking on the floor. He had no idea what she was going to do to him, as he lay blindfolded, naked, and prone on the chair. But this is what he had come to The Pain Game for... and he wanted it, whatever it was.

James winced as the crop slapped the back of his thighs. "Uuugggghhhh" he moaned, as the crop hit the back of his other thigh. Again. And again.

"So very naughty, James. What do you have to say?"

He swallowed nervously. "Thank you, Mistress Sonja."

"Ooohhhh, very well done, James." She purred in his ear.

He felt her glove, slicked with something, slide down the crack in his arse. She pushed against his opening, and he sighed as her finger slid inside him. Then two. His cock was bouncing around, uncontrollably. Her fingers slipped out of him, and then he felt something hard there, pushing against him. He tried to relax - he knew it must have been the handle of the riding crop - as it pushed into him. He felt it go in, stretching him a bit, and then he contracted around a smaller circumference. He tried to process what it must be... and he remembered, as a larger circumference was again pushing into him, that the handle of the crop he had seen in the movie had ridges. Maybe it was for better grip, maybe just for styling, but he was thoroughly enjoying the sensation of the larger-then-smaller-then larger handle going into him. He felt 5 ridges push inside him.

She began to pull it out, and then push it in, just playing with what seemed like a single ridge and valley. And in, and out. Each time he was stretched, and then relaxed. And each round brought him closer to climax. She stopped for a minute, and leaned down on him, her heavy breasts resting on his back. She bit his ear and said, "Good boy, James. You are taking your punishment very well. And with pain, comes pleasure." With that, her slicked-gloved hand grabbed his jerking cock.

"Uuuggghhhh" he moaned, as she stroked his shaft. He had never had a vinyl-gloved hand-job before, and he was loving it.

She continued to administer to his arse with the handle of the crop with one hand, and jerk his cock with the other. He knew he was going to lose it, and soon. He didn't know if he should warn Mistress Sonja, or not.

"Uugggghhhh... ooohhhhh..." he moaned.

"You've been very, very bad, haven't you?" She asked, while continuing to work him.

"Yes, Mistress... oooohhhhhh..." he answered.

"And I think you're punishment is just about over..."

"Uuuuuggggghhhhhh" he groaned, as the crop handle pushed into him, and her hand jerked on him.

"I want you to cum for me, Sub. Cum for me... now!" With that, she pulled steadily on the crop, and he felt the first ridge stretch him, and then his arse contracted as the handle narrowed, and then stretched again... as her jerking hand became incredibly fast. His body began to shudder as he started to spunk. She continued to pull the crop, and suddenly it was out. Both her hands were on his convulsing cock as he came with mind-blowing intensity. He jerked and shook as she continued to milk his shaft.

"Uuuggghhhh" he moaned, and collapsed against the chair. He felt completely spent, as she removed her hands from his softening cock.

Suddenly, his right hand was freed, and then his left. He didn't know if he should stand up or not, so he stayed prone over the chair.

He felt her hand drag along the length of his back, from his backside up toward his head. Her fingers wrapped around his neck, and then squeezed.

Her lips were on his ear, and she whispered to him, "You have done very well tonight, Sub." And then she bit him, hard, on his earlobe.

A sigh escaped his lips. She slapped him across the face. He didn't know if it was in response to his sigh, or for some other reason.

"Stand up," she barked at him. He did. She untied his blindfold, and he blinked a few times, as his eyes adjusted to the light.

"I want you to use your shirt to clean up this mess. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

Without another word, she turned on her heel and walked out the door.

As he wiped up the copious amounts of cum on the chair and floor, he was grateful he hadn't worn his favorite shirt there... because he probably would not be able to wear the shirt ever again. But it was a small price to pay for the amazing sensations he had just experienced.

He would definitely be back again...