The Pains Of Loving Jenny

Story Info
Meet shy Daniel & flirtatious Jenny.
1k words
4.12
15k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
draculess
draculess
5 Followers

Jenny and Daniel had been friends since they'd both been in diapers. They grew up together, right next door to each other. Every day, they would walk to school side by side, all the way up to 12th grade. They were both 18.

Jenny had long, wavy, light brown hair. In sunlight one could see her blonde highlights. Her green eyes were beautifully shaped. Daniel would always make fun of her because she was short. Well... it wasn't her fault she had never grown past 5 feet! Besides, she was really quite pretty and she knew it (Jenny was never the modest type). Guys chased after her. She teased all of them and dated most of them, but she had never yet had a serious relationship. That was the way she wanted it, however. Her motto: Why should she waste her time on a serious relationship when she could be having fun? There would be plenty of time for seriousness when she was older.

Daniel, on the other hand, was shy and modest. He had never gone on a date, not because he hadn't wanted to ask a girl, but because he had been afraid of refusal. Besides, he had had a crush on Jenny for as long as he could remember; not that she even looked at him that way. Why should she? She was a popular, attractive girl-going-on-woman and many popular guys noticed that. He was not very popular, even considered nerdy by some. He had dark brown ringlets on his head, a long nose, and blue eyes. His glasses covered his eyes though. Unlike Jenny, he was a "decent" height (1 meter 70).

Ever since Jenny found out that her body had an effect on guys, she'd been trying to drive them crazy. Daniel was always around or near her, so naturally he got the full blast of her teasing. She flirted with him constantly.

One day she came over to his house in the afternoon bra-less in a slutty shirt that was exceedingly tight and barely covered her size C breasts. When they sat down she put herself in a position so that he could see down her shirt to a certain extent. The whole time she was there Daniel was plagued with an enormous erection.

Another time, she arrived at his house to walk to school with him, wearing a black miniskirt. A couple of times she "accidentally" dropped something, so she bent over to pick it up. In doing so, her skirt lifted up, revealing a g-string that did little to cover her round, plump ass. He got so turned on that he thought he would lose control. She was a little vixen!

The day in question was too warm to be inside. Jenny skipped over to Daniel's house and told him that they were going to the beach.

"You know that there's a math test in two days?" Daniel queried

"And your point is?" she asked, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"My point is that I've started studying and you haven't."

"I don't need to study. My grades are always perfect in math, even when I don't study. So, are you coming or what?'

"Umm... let me think about it, okay?"

Jenny answered by tickling Daniel to the ground.

"Okay, okay," Daniel said, laughing, "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Jenny went home to get changed. Daniel put his swimming trunks on. He looked at himself in the mirror in disgust. No wonder she isn't interested in me, he thought to himself. I'm such a geek.

The bus ride to the beach was uneventful. When they got to there, they stripped off their clothes and walked along the beach in their bathing suits. Daniel looked at her in her bikini. God, her body was so amazing! She was so beautiful! All he wanted to do was kiss her rosy lips.

Suddenly, Daniel got a wicked gleam in his eyes. He scooped her up like a baby and threw her into the salty water.

"What did you think you were doing, you bastard!" She sputtered, "The water's cold!"

She started running after him. He had longer legs, but she was the one in shape. After a minute she caught up with him and wrestled him to the ground. Suddenly she was still as she realized that she was lying on top of Daniel.

Daniel looked up at her, and realized that for the first time since he had known her, she seemed not to know how to react. Seeing her during her moment of weakness made him suddenly strong and he knew he had to do what he had longed to do for so long.

Moving his hands from under her, he put his arms around her neck and started kissing her gently. Hesitantly at first, almost shyly, she kissed him back. They lay like that for a while, neither moving any part of their body besides their lips. He started caressing her back softly and she shivered. His mouth moved to her cheek, then to her neck, nipping at it gently.

Suddenly she pulled back, "Let's go home, okay? I think I might need to study for math after all." She sounded very cool.

"Jenny, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I just realized that I need to study a little, that's all. I didn't quite understand what Miss Hawkins said in class about imaginary numbers."

On the ride home they sat in silence. Daniel wondered what he did wrong. If she didn't want him to kiss her, why didn't he stop him before she did? If she liked him touching her, why did she stop him and talk to him in a cold, un–Jenny-like voice. Girls were so confusing!

When they got off the bus, Daniel asked, "Jenny, what's wrong? I'm really sorry. I didn't realize you didn't want to be kissed. I'll never do it again if you don't want me to! Just please talk to me!"

"We're going to be friends, that's all. Don't ever kiss me again!" She turned around and fled.

*****Writers note: I'm pretty new at this, so if anyone has any comments or constructive crtiticism to offer me, I'd really appreciate it.

draculess
draculess
5 Followers