The Pains Of Loving Jenny Ch. 02

Story Info
Is Jenny's & Daniel's friendship ruined?
1.2k words
4.45
13.1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
draculess
draculess
5 Followers

***Writer's note: Thanks to all of the people who commented on the last chapter. It is inspiring to get any kind of comments and even criticism helps me become a better writer.

* * * * *

Daniel looked at his watch for the 7th time in 5 minutes. Finally he gave up and went out the door. Jenny wasn't coming over to walk with him to school and that was all there was to it.

It was the morning after the incident at the beach. Danny had worried about seeing her, but he hadn't expected her not to show up at all. They had walked to school together since 1st grade! Was their friendship ruined because of a stupid kiss?

Okay, so it wasn't a stupid kiss to Daniel. It was his first kiss. Incredible was understating how magnificent and romantic the kiss was. However, he would rather never kiss her again than lose their friendship.

He made his way over to her house. Knock knock. A couple minutes passed before Jenny's mother opened the door.

"Daniel! What are you doing here? Jenny left 5 minutes ago. She didn't go over to your house?"

"I must not have heard her. She probably went on without me. I'll try to catch up with her. Thanks Mrs. Edmonds."

He ran and ran. When he reached Jenny he was panting for breath.

"Jenny! Why didn't you come over to my house this morning?"

"No particular reason. I just didn't feel like it."

"You said we would still be friends. Is this how our friendship was?"

"Please! You're making this really hard on me!"

He was surprised to see her shaking. Reaching for her shoulder, he tried to think of something comforting to say. She took a step back and he missed her shoulder.

"Why are you afraid of me?"

"I'm not afraid of you! I just don't want you to touch me!"

"Look, if you don't want to be friends anymore, fine. I can't force you to realize what a mistake you're making. Goodbye Jen."

Walking home after school was lonely. No laughter. No teasing. It all added up to one thing: No Jenny. Would she never talk to him again? How could he live without her?

At 8 p.m. he heard the doorbell ring. When he opened the door, he saw Jenny standing there. She looked up at him, seeming rather nervous.

"May I come in?"

"Of course."

They went up to his room, sat down, and looked at each other without saying a word. Jenny looked like she was trying to find the right words.

Finally she spoke, "Look, we need to talk."

"Yes."

"I... I'm, uh..."

"Take your time. You don't need to feel rushed to tell me."

"Why shouldn't I feel rushed to explain? You kissed me and I kissed you back. Then I pushed you away. Wouldn't you feel rushed to explain?"

"I don't think that has ever happened to me, but if it does, I'll let you know."

She smiled, despite herself. "Look, I care about you. That frightens me. A lot. I've never been kissed by someone I care about or who cares about me."

"But you've..."

She cut him off, "But I've dated a lot of guys? Yeah, I have. And they were looking for something I was unwilling to give them. It's a lot easier date someone you don't care about. They can't hurt you."

"And you think I would do that?" He choked, stung.

"Not in my heart. But my head says you might."

"I love you!" He blurted out, then looked abashed.

"You... love me?"

"For as long I can remember. You were such a tease and you drove me crazy!"

"I did, didn't I? I loved teasing you. You were so innocent and you were never good at hiding your feelings. Besides, there are some things you can't hide," She giggled.

"You saw!" He frowned in mock anger.

She lay down on the floor, looking so willing! He did what any half-witted male would do in that situation; he kneeled down and kissed her.

He smiled, "You know, that was my first kiss yesterday?"

"I do now. What I don't know is why you just stopped kissing me."

He kissed her again, putting his tongue in this time. He kissed her neck, then helped her get her shirt off. He kissed her breast, softly licking, teasing. She arched her back. Down to her stomach.

He took the rest of her clothes off, then his. Wow! She had shaved her pussy, leaving it soft and smooth. His tongue started exploring her pussy. She arched her back again, then pushed his face towards her clit. . She moaned and shuddered. This was his dream. Flicking his tongue, his hand wandered everywhere. Her supple breasts, her stomach, her thighs...

"Don't stop!"

He took his mouth away. She cried in disappointment.

"Sorry my darling. I want to feel inside of you."

With that, he positioned himself on top of her, then slowly pushed his fully erect organ inside of her virgin hole. She gasped.

"Did I hurt you, Jenny?"

"A little, but don't stop!"

He slowly thrusted in and out, holding back, though his instinct was to slam into her. In and out. She was shaking all over. Suddenly she reached orgasm, shuddering; unable to control her scream. She then pushed him aside and motioned for him to lie down. She wriggled on top of him until her mouth was next to his cock and his mouth was underneath her pussy. Without waiting for any response, she took all of him into her mouth.

Now it was his turn to gasp. He wasn't extremely big, but he wasn't small either and he hadn't expected her to manage. He licked and suckled on her pussy. It was getting harder and harder for him to concentrate on her pussy though. She may not have had sex before, but it was obvious that she had had experience with oral sex. My god!

Without thinking, he stopped licking and spent all of his energy holding her head in place and forcing her to take all of him in her mouth. He moved himself in and out and started moaning and shuddering and at last he came, pushing himself all the way in again and squirting his load into her. Then he collapsed, exhausted.

"As much as I want to stay here all night, my mother will be worried if I don't come home."

Daniel lazily reached over and held her tight, "You're not going anywhere Jenny-girl. I've waited to long for this. Call her and tell her that you're sleeping over."

"Let go of me!" She started tickling him.

"Only if you promise to stay."

"I thought I was the one who is allowed to make demands."

"I'd say you're not in any position to make demands."

"Fine Mr. Demanding I'll stay. But on one condition."

She stroked his manhood lightly, teasingly, "That you control yourself tonight. I'm reeaallyy tired and I need a goodnight's sleep."

He turned over, so that she was beneath him, grabbed her wrists so she couldn't move, and growled, "I'll show you control!"

They made love many times that night.

draculess
draculess
5 Followers