The Painslut Ch. 01

Story Info
The start of Sarah's journey into slavehood.
2.4k words
3.82
29.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her beautiful smile, framed perfectly as always by her long golden hair that surrounded her picture perfect feature, flashed quickly as she said goodbye to Kate her long term BFF and heading off down the quiet main street of the little town her 2 inch stilletto'd heels click with each step on the leaf strewn concrete.

Maybe it was the alcohol from the four glasses of wine she'd had not ten minutes earlier, or the almost perfect night she'd had, or maybe even a combination of both these things and numerous other factors, but Sarah felt amazing. As if anything what so ever was possible.

Lost in her own thoughts she didn't notice the purr of the black Mercedes until it was right next to her matching her slow, carefree pace exactly.

Startled slightly by the prescence of the omnious vehicle she began to walk a little faster and the car moved off, which she couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief at.

The relief though was short lived as the expensive car pulled up to the kerb not 10 feet infront of her. Cautious, but detemined not be scared by something that was probably random coincidence or someone wanting directions she kept moving only stopping when the drivers side window rolled down when she was next to it.

Stopping Sarah looked into the now open window straight into a pair of intense, nearly black eyes making her pause even longer if only for the sheer power they seemed to hold.

"Get in." The strikingly featured man said, his gravelly voice sending a tiny shiver down her spine. Immediatly her common sense kicked in and she shook her head turning to walk away. "Do not make me get out of this car. Get in."

Just the tone of the deep voice make her stop dead in her tracks as she realised the man wasn't joking.

Fear ran up and down her spine yet she found herself unable to move, incapable of even a whimper, let alone screaming or running.

The voice got deeper, more powerful, making her feel like a little child being told off. "Get in. I won't tell you again, girl."

For what ever subconcious reason Sarah turned and swallowing hard walked around the car finding the passenger door already open, waiting for her to enter, which despite being certain she was in some kind of danger she did.

Sliding into the heated, soft leather seat, azure coloured eyes fixed on the windscreen she shut the door and pulled on her seatbelt, feeling completely impotent and unsure of what lay ahead for her in the car or wherever it was going.

Almost silently from inside the cool interior the car hummed back into the empty road quickly picking up speed.

The man did nothing. Said nothing. Just drove the beautiful machine further and further away from east main street, past her block of flats and beyond the outskirts of the city into the dark, forestland that surrounded the town.

Absolute dread rose in her stomach, bubbling away until her hands were shaking where they were clutched to the seatbelt, making the buckle tinkle with each rapid movement.

The slap came hard, fast and totally without warning making her gasp and bite her lip shaking even more. "Stop that stupid shaking you silly bitch. If I was going to kill you I wouldve done it by now you dumb whore."

In spite of the harsh words and the brutal slap that had left her cheek stinging viciously she was comforted by the sentiment of the statement. Nonetheless apprehension if no longer fear made her breath shaky and uncontrollable.

For nearly an hour the car rocketed along small, back roads that left her totally lost and confused as to where they were or where they were going, however eventually the speed'o'meter came down and the man pulled onto a dirt track.

Feeling the journey was coming to an end Sarah resigned herself to her end despite his words that she wasn't going to die.

She found for a brief glorious moment as she consigned herself to this mans control a beautiful peace and serenity that she had never felt before. Finally, for the first time in her life, she knew what it was like to live in the moment. To not have her life planned out before her, each step, each moment predicted beforehand and Sarah loved it.

That briefest of moments comforted her beyond belief and at the very least allowed her to smile as the car stopped infront of a large, modern, glass fronted house which sat in a large patch of obviously unnatural, nigh-on polished gravel all of it surounded by dense woodland on all sides.

"I like my privacy. Get out." Not knowing why he'd told her this she simply obeyed knowing that now there was no way that she could escape even if she had wanted to, which for some strange unknown reason she didn't.

Her stilletto's immediatly sunk into the gravel and she had to grab onto the top of the pristine car to stop herself from falling back down into the leather seat.

Pain shot through the top of her head as her hair was pulled upwards, but it paled in comparison to the brutal and no doubt bruising slap that instantly followed. Gasping she clutched her cheek as man growled. "Get your fucking hands off my car you filthy whore."

Not wishing to recieve another of the harsh slaps she did as she was told and her heels slipped out beneath her dragging her downwards, the only thing stopping her falling completely was the iron-like grip the man had on her hair.

Whimpering from the pain of some of her beautiful hair being ripped out Sarah righted herself struggling to fight back tears of pain that welled up in her eyes.

"Come you stupid bitch." The atheletically built man dragged her forward by her hair, causing her to both whimper in pain and also see that momentary light of pure bliss, and slammed the car door shut.

Seeing only the ground as she was hauled forward by her hair Sarah couldn't help feeling this unbelievable lust and desire for the man which the just about still working rational part of her brain straight away put down to stress or shock from being essentially kidnapped.

After a few staggered steps and an odd beep her stilletto heels hit polished dark wood and the creamy skin of her bare arms felt warm air wash over.

Still bent over she was pulled through a door way and practically thrown down onto the solid floor her head narrowly missing the corner of a matt black coffee table.

Turning over into a sitting posistiong hand going to her hurting scalp she looked up at her captor who seemed to be inspecting her slim body with the deliberate slowness of a man who knew he had all the time in the world.

After an age he spoke eyes locked to hers holding them as if in a tractor beam. "You are now my whore. I will do what I wish with my whore. If you do not comply you filthy bitch you will be punished. Am I clear you stupid bimbo?"

Biting her glossy lip Sarah nodded remembering only too well the vicious slaps and hair pulling.

"Good. Remove your clothes." Sarah couldnt move and just stayed frozen to the spot.

A squeal rose up out of her lips as he moved forward grabbing her hair and ripping her onto her feet, face moving inches away from hers. "I am your Master you stupid slut..." He snarled obviously angry, the whisper of cigarettes on his breath. "...Take off your fucking clothes or I will do it for you."

Sensing the thinly veiled threat she pulled at her pink top and the hand released her hair as he took a step back, eyes calmly watching her, none of the anger remaining in them.

Closing her eyes so as not to see him watching she pulled off her top and slid out of her tight fitting jeans ripping them off over her high heels wishing she had'nt worn them.

Standing there in her underwear eyes closed she only heard the slap that knocked her to the floor as it cut cleanly though the air.

"I said take off your clothes slut. Do it." Pushing herself up off the floor and opening her eyes defiantly Sarah stared into his eyes as she pulled off her clean white bra, rather damp panties and high heels leaving her naked as the day she was born.

Something about the calm eyes made her look away the moment her panties slid off from around her ankles to join the rest of her clothes on the floor.

Again he stood there, his impressive body unmoving just observing her, eyes taking her in. "Yes you will do. Come here slut, service your Master"

His big hand slid down to the fly of his black trousers and unzipped it. "Fuck off." Even though she'd been expecting the slap at her defiance of his wishes it didnt make it lack any force and again she hit the floor only to be dragged straight back up again.

"Listen to me. I am your Master, and you will sucks my balls dry you little whore." Sarah was pushed down onto her knees and came face to face with his hard, thick, long cock. Still she refused if not vocally and clamped her jaw shut adamant that he would not make her do such a degrading act.

His thumb pushed though her lips, his long finger curling under her jaw, while his other hand held onto her hair. She knew it was coming, yet she was powerless against his unyielding hands.

Her mouth was torn open and stuffed his huge cock deep inside her mouth.

Much to her suprise she shivered in delight and surrendered to his superior will, while also sating some deep dark corner of her own mind. Hesitantly at first she sucked on the huge member gagging as it hit the back of her throat even though she was barely swallowing a quarter of it, then her lust grew and she been to eagerly suck and lick on the massive cock.

"All the way you dirty little whore." He half-groaned and she tried to pull more of his cock into her mouth and gagged heavily feeling her stomach heave. She tried to pull away but his hands prevented her holding her head still as he thrust deep into her throat, his cock forcing its way down as her stomach reacted.

Bitter bile rushed up and around his sweet tasting cock spilling out over his fat, hairy balls and onto his immaculate trousers.

The cock slowly withdrew causing her to gag violent as it came out of her mouth. Feeling weak she rested her head against his trousers and recieved two swift and savage slaps.

"Look what you've done to my trousers you stupid bitch. Open your mouth." Leaning back she opened her mouth wanting nothing more than to taste his cock again. Feel it pushing her lips apart.

Hot juices spread out from between her soaking cunt travelling down her legs as the cock pushed back into her eager mouth straight away hitting the back of her throat making her gag violently again.

His monumental cock didn't stop there though and quickly pushed back down her throat this time with ease. Her stomach again rejected his impressive penis making her throw up again but this time he did not pull out, instead thrusting in and out of her mouth allowing her breath only when absolutely nessecary.

Her body trembled with each bile producing thrust. Each one bringing her closer and closer to oblivion.

Without warning he pulled his stunning prick and she lunged forward trying to take it back into her mouth. He slapped her to the floor ripping her over onto all fours as she whimpered in both delight and pain.

Not caring what he did anymore Sarah pushed her arse up into the air as his warm, rough fingers pushed through the folds of her pussy lips making her groan in ecstasy. "Fuck me." She begged lowering her shoulders to the cold, hard floor, pressing her stinging cheek onto the soothing cold.

"Look at you, you fucking whore..." His hand began to slap her pussy with incredible speed, so hard bolts of pain mixed with the whispers of orgasm fired through every cell in her body. "..First you deny your Master, then you demand he fuck you. Which is it girl?"

Feeling herself on the brink of coming due to the slapping and her exhausted mind imagining his glorious prick stretching her pussy, she screamed at the top of her voice, "Fuck me Master! Please fuck me!"

The slapping got harder and harder until she screamed again begging him to fuck her, over and over again. Her begging was denied each and every time holding her on the brink of nirvana with no hope of return.

Just as Sarah gave up hope of ever coming again his huge cock forced its way balls deep into her tight, soaking wet, red raw and uber-sensitive cunt, stretching it painfully as her whole body exploded into an orgasm unlike any she had ever felt before.

It was the orgasm of total submission. Pure, serene, heavenly. A thousand fires lit up in her as orgasm rolled out across her like a rapidly formed thunder cloud, throwing her into the painful fires of hell and infinite blisses of heaven.

His cock rushed in and out of her causing her to scream in both pain and ecstasy as her dripping, smooth pussy was stretched with each savage, forceful blow of his hips on her peachy, round arse.

Almost as if reading she could take no more of the brutal, yet heavenly fucking her Master tensed. His cock freezing inside her pulsing, throbbing pussy as he pumped what felt like a gallon of hot creamy come deep inside her.

As her Master withdrew from her aching cunt she collapsed, exhausted, to the cold floor only to be ripped up and around by her hair the last of her Masters beautiful thick come shooting into her mouth.

Happily with her eyes half closed she swallowed it all savouring every last delicious drop and running her tongue lazily around her lips just to taste it some more.

"Sleep you dirty little whore. I will require your services in the morning." He pushed her down to the floor where still in nigh-on total bliss she fell instantly asleep.