The Paint Job Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam started thrusting too and they laughed as they frotted with his large but floppy organ. It was fascinating to see men having sex like this and it occurred to me that if I'd known such a thing was possible when I'd been in the navy, I might have suggested getting together with one of my hornier mates so we could go at it cock-to-cock.

Then Stephen giggled, "I've never done this with you when you've been limp... it feels just too weird!"

"Your arms will need to be higher around each other's waists," I told them. "You're reaching for each other's bums... no doubt that's how you do it at home... but if you want your buttocks to be shown as round and plump, your hands will need to be well above them."

"Fair enough," Adam agreed, as they raised their arms upwards, "but we're not sure about how we want our cocks to be shown. Stephen's got this idea that you could paint them crossing over each other... forming a sort of X-shape..."

"Representing the union of your two manhoods?" I suggested, rather liking the idea.

"Well, kind of," Stephen nodded. "But I was thinking maybe you could paint two round cushions on the bed behind us so that, with the shafts of our two cocks below them, they would form the shape of a heart between us."

"Oh... I see," I said, not liking that at all.

"It's twee, I know," he laughed at my sudden change of expression. "But if you cast the cushions in semi-darkness so that the effect is quite subtle, it could look really nice."

Adam grinned over at me, seeing my obvious misgivings. "I'd prefer to keep our cocks back-to-back like they are when we frot. But as the opening piece of an otherwise very candid and sexual set of paintings, maybe it'd be nice to have more romance in the first one."

"We could show our parents the first one," Stephen nodded, climbing off the sofa with his big hard-on swaying like the branch of a tree in front of him.

Adam sat down and I noticed that his own thick organ was now a lot firmer than it had been from rubbing up and down against his fiancé's. "Yes, it will be the most tame of the set so we could show it to a wider audience... I doubt I'd want it to show it to my dad, though!"

===

To be continued

===