The Paint Job Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Adam. You've got to hold him by the hips. I can't draw his back if your elbows are in the way!"

This was becoming surreal. I had two guys shagging like a pair of rabbits in front of me and I was talking to them like they were a pair of naughty boys!

They got back into the agreed position and kept fucking hard and rough. I liked how their sweat was trickling down from their armpits - I'd have to include that in the final piece - and how Adam's big balls were slapping up against the backs of Stephen's thighs.

I sketched the line of Stephen's spine, noticing how he arched his bottom up high to align his rectum to receive the hammering cock. It gave his whole back a very pronounced curve which I would use to show how he was giving himself to Adam and, of course, greatly enjoying being fucked.

I was reminded of once seeing a couple of cats having sex. The female had arched her back in a similar way to Stephen on being mounted by the tom. I jotted 'cats' at the side of my sketch to ponder further whether I could use the observation to somehow enhance the piece.

"Fuck yeah!" Adam growled as he pummelled his future groom's backside as hard as he could.

He turned to me and leered. "You gettin' all this down, mate?! You like seein' how a big bloke like me fucks his hubby up the arse?!"

I was wondering how I should reply when Adam's cock went into overdrive and he started gasping and whimpering. Stephen grinned over at me, apparently amused that his fiancé was panting and growling behind him and ramming his cock in long powerful lunges as deep as he could into his arsehole. I found myself smiling sheepishly back at him as he received another man's seed up into his bowels, unsure of how one should react in such a situation.

Eventually, after a long series of animalistic grunts and an involuntary fart, Adam muttered, "Jesus... I think I had a bit of a rush of precum..."

"Oh, get real, you div!" Stephen laughed. "I think Michael's been around enough to know when a guy has just blown his nut!"

Adam looked over at me. "I'm really sorry, Michael. I didn't expect to actually jizz. I just... well... I guess lover-boy's butt just feels too good!"

I smiled. "Well, I've got the sketches I need so you can disentangle yourselves. I'm quite sure this one's going to be a very moving piece for anyone who knows anything of the history of gay culture."

Adam pulled his cock out from between Stephen's buttocks and I looked with fascination at the sheer amount of semen covering its shaft and glooping in thick gushers out of the vacated arsehole. I passed the two of them some tissue and they laughed merrily together at how much they'd just enjoyed the sex they'd had. I watched them, smiling, and found myself wondering if I'd ever been so playful with my wife after we'd made love. I thought I probably hadn't, not even in the early days.

"So what did you think of gay lovemaking, Michael?" Adam grinned, soaking several tissues as he wiped the copious discharge from the big bell head of his cock. "You've got to admit it's a step up from watching your shipmates using each other's bums to get by?"

"I didn't deliberately 'watch' them, Adam," I laughed. "I only happened to walk in on it a few times... but yes... the two things were incomparable. The two of you were both responsive to each other... you worked together as a couple. As you said, you were making love together, rather than one man using the grip of another's anus to essentially masturbate himself."

"Oh yeah... nice way of putting it," Stephen smiled, wiping his arse with a wad of tissue. "I never really thought of sailor sex like that... I suppose it is more like masturbation, isn't it?"

He studied Adam's cum on the tissue he'd just wiped his bum with and then reached forwards for some fresh to clean himself off some more. I was surprised by the colour of the semen on the tissue he'd just discarded: instead of being more or less white like the spunk I'd seen squirting from many a groom's cock, Adam's extremely abundant outpouring had the colour of milky coffee.

I looked over at Adam who was now wiping his ball juice from the softening shaft of his cock and realised from the darker streaks he was struggling to remove, where the discolouration had come from.

I said, "I notice that the semen resulting from anal sex isn't white."

Adam shrugged and nodded. "No, it's usually anything from a sort of magnolia beige to... well... hot chocolate!"

"You said that the semen from both of your consummations plays a very important role in the sixth painting..."

"Yeah, the post-orgasm piece," Stephen grinned. "We want our cocks covered in it... our butts oozing with it... thick gobs of it splashed all over us and the bed!"

"And do you want it to look white... or do you want me to show it more realistically?"

Adam paused in his clean-up, his cock now really drooping downward but maintaining its impressive size. "That's actually a really good question... we never discussed the colour of our spunk..."

"White on our cocks and bodies to show the purity of our bond," Stephen chuckled, still wiping his bum with his cock raised high and expectant in front of him. "But for anyone who looks between the two grooms' legs there'll be a rich chestnut froth pouring out of our arseholes!"

"Ugh... that's gross!" Adam laughed. "It'll look like we're relaxing after our wedding night sex by basically shitting ourselves together on our bed."

"It won't look like that at all! It'll look like butt-cum and it'll show that we've just finished fully inseminating each other!"

I coughed and cut in, "It's a very important piece and I think Adam's right to suggest we minimise any risk that it looks disgusting. The connection between the whiteness of the semen and the sanctity of the bond is quite a common one in post-coital pieces so I suggest we stick to that, with perhaps a few darker flecks being visible on the anal discharge for those who would know it would be inaccurate not to show it."

"Yeah, good idea," Adam nodded. "Our friends will know that butt-cum is rarely white!"

They stood in front of me, Stephen's cock standing fully erect and Adam's cock flopping down over his nuts and starting to shrivel.

I said, "I can probably leave the sketches for painting number five until your wedding night. I assume you're going for a similar configuration, only with Stephen... er... bringing up the rear, as it were."

"No, we want a spooning pose for that piece," Stephen smiled. "Kind of like doggy, but we'll both be upright and kissing."

"Like you were when I... er... intervened just now?"

"Yeah, just like that. But showing my cock up Adam's butt and the two of us in the middle of a really explosive climax."

I felt a surge of disappointment. Their position was too different from the sketches I'd just drawn. I was going to have to get them to pose again. At this rate I wasn't going to get home tonight much before nine.

"Very well," I said, mustering up as much fake enthusiasm as I could. "In that case, I'll make us all a cup of tea while the two of you prepare yourselves for the fifth painting."

I went through to the little kitchenette which adjoins my studio and switched the kettle on to start making us a brew. I'd expected that Adam and Stephen would get into their chosen spooning position together on the couch, with perhaps Stephen using my absence to coax his lover's cock hard again ready for me to make my sketches of them feigning the point of their mutual orgasm.

However, when over the roar of the kettle I heard the blast of an extremely powerful fart, I realised that the two men were preparing themselves in a more involved way.

I walked back through to the studio, intending to tell them that actual penetration really wasn't necessary for these preliminary sketches, but when I saw Adam bent fully forwards with Stephen slowly working his now extremely excited cock up his arse, all I could manage was a stupefied, "Wow!"

The bigger, more assertive man was being penetrated by his younger and less imposing lover, and it made for a truly sensational sight. Adam offered his bulky, muscular rump to Stephen with delighted eagerness, and I noticed that his cock, while still hanging low between his legs, was starting to bulk up again as it slowly came back to life.

He let rip with another roaring fart and the two men giggled together as the smaller man's cock slowly slid into the huge puckering arsehole.

"Adam's farts are really, really loud," Stephen laughed across at me, perhaps a tad unnecessarily. "If the second consummation starts at about four in the morning, I reckon his arse is going to wake up the whole hotel!"

"I'll be pleased if it does," Adam declared, just as his backside gave out an almost deafening discharge. "It's a beautiful moment for us both... why shouldn't our guests hear me heralding that it's underway!"

"Won't you be embarrassed?" I asked. I'd have been mortified if our guests had heard me farting on my wedding night.

"Why should I be?" Adam asked. "Our friends and family will hear that we're joining as one for the second time of the evening. Those who know us well will also know that I'm the much louder partner when it comes to our coitus."

He let out another raucous back-blast and then gasped, "Aw... yeah! The feel of your cock is getting me hard again!"

I watched his big cock slowly rising upwards again, growing thicker and longer as Adam responded to the feel of his future husband's manhood slowly pushing up into his bum. Stephen reached forwards and held Adam tightly by the shoulders, using them as leverage so that he could drive his thick girth as deep as the twin bulges of his balls would let him.

"You look stunning like this," I told them. "Showing you connecting your bodies together would make a really arresting painting!"

"Honestly, no," Stephen grinned, swirling his cock round and round to fully open Adam's sphincter. "A couple we know, Matt and Paul, had their consummatory painting done with two of them in this position... Matt taking Paul's cock. I thought it looked cheap!"

"Was that the set with the jockstraps?" Adam grunted up from where he was bent fully over.

"Oh yeah," Stephen chortled, now sliding his cock back out of Adam's hole, oblivious to the unpleasant colour smeared down the shaft. "In the first painting, they had their wedding suits laid out next to them on the bed and they were clinking their champagne glasses together wearing a pair of jockstraps! I mean, what the hell was that about?"

Adam laughed back. "Were we, like, supposed to think they'd got married wearing these two massively bulging jockstraps under their suits? And if they did, why?"

I wondered if other gay couples were so bitchy about each other's wedding paintings. Whether Matt and Paul, or some other pair of men, would privately ridicule Adam and Stephen for choosing the set of paintings I was about to produce.

Adam's arse let out a much more modest hiss of gas and he announced, "I reckon I'm ready, bud!"

He pushed himself up a bit so that his cock, now huge again, bobbed up in front of him. Then they started waddling across to the couch joined together at the hip, this time with Adam's great erection out front, swaying from side to side as it led the way.

Adam giggled over at me, "You love watching us tottering around like this, don't you?"

"I really do!" I admitted, chuckling at how amazing they looked. "It's like you're one big creature... your cock is sort of feeling its way forwards like some enormous proboscis!"

Adam guffawed and wagged his huge hard-on from left to right. "It's sensing something... which way does the four-legged man need to go?"

The thin slit at the tip peered around as the long stalk behind it swung around from side to side, before Adam thrust it forwards pointing towards the couch. "Target located! Come on, we're heading this way!"

Stephen roared with laughter and said, "See if we can co-ordinate our movements... okay, so right leg, left leg... right leg, left leg..."

They lumbered forwards, moving their legs in unison and swaying their arms up and down for balance.

"You're like a centipede," I chortled. "Well, a small part of a centipede..."

"We should get some buddies to plug in behind us," Adam grinned as he clambered onto the couch. "See how many blokes we can get moving together at once..."

"Aw yeah!" Stephen laughed, taking care not to slip out from between his buttocks as he followed behind. "Not exactly an activity for our wedding night, but a good game for a weekender!"

"I really don't want to think about that," I laughed, finding myself drawn to do the exact opposite. "I think I'll go and set our tea to brew while the two of you get into the position you want for painting number five."

As I took three cups out of the cupboard, I wondered why I was rather enjoying seeing these two men having sex in their different ways. I wasn't turned on as such, although I admit I'd grown a semi when Adam had offer me a sniff of Stephen's backside, but I was finding this far more interesting than I might have imagined. A part of me - a small part but a very audible voice in my head - was wishing that I'd played around more with my crewmates in the navy. I couldn't help but wonder how exciting it might have been to have tried doing some of the things that these two men were showing me.

I put three teabags in each of the cups and then I thought, fuck it, let's use the teapot.

===

To be concluded

===

12