The Painted Lady

Story Info
Renovation and rejuvenation go hand in hand.
2.2k words
4.5
19.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deadwood
Deadwood
74 Followers

As Gabrielle pulled into her driveway, she could not help but be almost overwhelmed with tears. Not more than three months ago the place was little more than an empty house with a For Sale sign out front. Now as she turned off the ignition and looked up through the vast expanse of glass of the front windshield, she could see her husband, toiling away on the cedar shingles on the side of their house. A Painted Lady it was called, a Victorian Era cedar shingled home that had the interesting detail of a square turret rising above the roofline, and the brick chimney dwarfing what remained of the roofline. Originally built by a ship Captain in the 1880's, the home's history held as much appeal as did its external charm.

To that end Gabrielle could not help but be impressed with her husband's carpentry skills. He had drawn onto paper the various shapes of the shingles he would be using in order to give the structure protection, yet keep its original architectural elements intact. At the time she was not sure exactly how his drawings were going to look upon the side of the house, but now, half way through the first side, she saw how the home must have looked like in its infancy.

As Gabrielle crawled out and opened up the back of SUV, Travis trimmed a shingle with his block plane, fit it tightly into place and applied two quick nails from a burst of his nail gun. Gabrielle jumped at the report, but looked up to see her husband grinning.

"I see you stopped at the hardware store after your Doctors appointment. Do you need help lugging those in?"

"Yeah, I got mostly gallon pails but the primer came in five gallon buckets. I'll need help with those I think."

With the dexterity of a cat, Travis slid down the labyrinth of ladders and scaffolding to reach the ground, and then followed his wife into their new home. The place was a mess as most homes were from the extensive renovations they were engrossed in. Still he could not help but pinch his wife's ass when the opportunity presented itself. She only swung a heavy gallon of paint and clobbered him on the leg, but the smile she wore clearly said that she was not at all offended by the action.

Traipsing across the tarp covered floor, Travis was more than glad to drop the two five gallon pails of primer onto the hardwood floor of the spare bedroom. While Gabrielle's load was a bit lighter with a single gallon can of latex paint, and a brown paper bag filled with painting accessories, she too was glad to put the goods down.

"Here I figured you might be thirsty working up there in the sun and wind. It looks good though."

"Oh thanks", he said, quickly grabbing the bottle of Coke and taking a big gulp from it, leaving Gabrielle to wonder if he was speaking of her compliment, or of the drink. From the way he downed the soda, she assumed the drink. "How did your appointment go," he asked between gulps?

"Oh you know, the same old crap. Eat smaller portion meals, get more exercise and poked and prodded me with a slew of needles."

"He didn't say anything about getting more sex huh?"

"No, I can't recall him saying that," she said with a smile, even as he finished off the last of his Coke, swooped down and kissed her. A wedding kiss Gabrielle called them. It was more than just a peck on the cheek, but at the same time, not the time-stopping, deeply probing kisses that occurred right before having sex; more like the kiss most married couples take after taking their vows. Not that Gabrielle would have minded, she was extremely turned on; just watching the love of her life toil so hard upon their house produced a yearning so down deep that she knew it came from the pleasures of the ultimate commitment. Even with him gently giving her bottom a good rub, Gabrielle knew Travis was not trying to seduce her. A workaholic by nature, he broke the three second kiss to return to his shingling duties.

This left Gabrielle alone in the stark white room. The primer had already been applied to in this room, thus making the two pails of primer rather foolish. Still watching her husband carry such weight effortlessly always impressed her and she knew from powerful experiences that he could easily scoop her up into her arms and carry her off to any place she wished. For a moment she wished that was right here, right upon these very tarps that protected the antique floors.

As Gabrielle looked about the room a strange idea began to overtake her. She smiled as the plan began to take shape and knew it was the perfect outlet for her emotions; a mixture of love, lust sense of duty, home-ownership, practicality and sexuality. While hardly an exhibitionist, Gabrielle began to unbutton her pink and white sundress. Just getting the nylon buttons through the slits in the fabric due to her shaking, estrogen filled hands was hard enough, but sliding it down her torso, past her waist and down her long slender legs was easy. As it puddled onto the floor, she easily stepped out of it, kicking it aside and was pulling her bra from off her chest before it had even traveled over into the far corner. Her white bra and panties concluded in a similar fate and left Gabrielle standing in the room devoid of a single piece of clothing except for her white canvas shoes.

These she left on, and for two distinct reasons. For practical purposes, stepping upon the ridged treads of the aluminum ladder would have been hell upon her bare feet, but the real reason; the true reason she kept them onto her feet was because her husband loved the look. A true foot fetishist, Travis enjoyed her feet both bare, as well as slid into any number of shoes. The white canvas Keds she now wore was one of his most favorite, and why she wore them most of the time around the house.

As Gabrielle prepped her painting supplies, she could not help but be utterly turned on by her decision to roll paint onto the walls while naked. Explaining it as an easy way to clean up errant paint splatter had some merit, but explaining that to family, friends or any of the contractors they hired might be a rather hard task. It was the weekend, and while not very likely, just realizing that any of those people could come in and catch her painting naked, made the thrill all that much more heightened. Still that was not the focal point of her decision; rather it was so deep, so primal, so maternal that Gabrielle knew she was merely nesting. She was painting naked because she wanted to and because she could. It was her home; not rented or leased, but bought via hard work, and it was hers to do with as she wished. Today painting naked was her wish.

"Gabrielle what are you doing," came Travis's voice, the sudden intrusion into the steady sound of paint roller gliding across smooth wall jumping her?

"Well I didn't want to get paint all over my sundress," she explained sheepishly, her cheeks turning red, but her cute smile giving away her true intentions. As she said it, she turned from facing the wall and let her husband drink in all of her beauty, from her feet clad only in the white canvas shoes he liked so much, to the her vagina shaved absolutely hairless. As their eyes met, Gabrielle realized there was a need, a passion so deep that it only manifested itself once and awhile, but when it came there was no denying either one of them the lust, the passion, the sexual release they needed.

She thought she knew what to expect next and waited for her husband to pick her off the ladder with his big powerful arms and lower her gently to the tarp-strewn floor. Once there she was sure he would take her with primal force, something she so desperately wanted. Gabrielle never expected to be taken right where she was; to have her back pinned against the horse-haired plastered wall, her arms held high above her head as he forced himself into her while standing up and balancing precariously upon the ladder. Men have it so easy she thought as she watched him unbutton, zip down his fly then roughly shove his jeans down to his thighs. It was as far as it needed to go for him to do what was needed. Thankfully she left her shoes on she thought, for they were the answer to the rough texture of the ladder rungs, but her comfort was not what she had in mind when he moved within her. Feeling his circumcised shaft press up against her labia, and her back in turn pressed against the wet painted wall, she felt the mixture of skin on skin from the front, and the feeling of slimy wet paint upon her back. "Oh Travis, I need this so bad," she said, hoping her clarification would spurn him on to pleasure her completely. "I know," he said, and made a hard lunge into his wife. Gabrielle made a loud moan as her husband's blunt ended shaft settled around her sex. She was not sure if it was his unique on-the-ladder position, or if it was her incredibly turned on state, but her body was easily taking everything her husband was given her. The tip of his cock felt her heat as it dipped into her and coated itself with her juices. He saw her look to him in the brightly lit room, her face smiling but also pleading that he continue the pleasure of their perfect home-maker type role.

Having sex with her, completely dependent upon his grip to hold her steady on the ladder, had become his goal and with a single thrust he was deep inside her, the hot velvet of her slick pussy walls clamping him with a touch that only a lifetime of commitment before family, friends and God could truly provide.

"Oh God that feels good." Gabrielle breathed back to him as he withdrew to her outer rim and thrust again.

As he made those first long strokes inside her, she felt the thickness of his cock pull along the walls of her pussy and sent waves of pleasure all over her. Travis reached forward and grabbed Gabrielle's breast. Feeling the nipple held tightly between two fingers, he pulled her torso upright so he could take both of her breasts in his hands and continue to thrust into her. Gabrielle wanted to be taken to the floor so bad, with the freedom to wrap her legs around the man she loved so much and let him thrust into her with power; the hardwood floor taking the force of the copulation instead of the rather fragile plastered wall.

Hearing his breathing closer to her ear, she knew he was close to coming. She could not blame him; her nude painting had no doubt excited him from the very beginning, and having her so obediently let him take her while perched on the precarious ladder had its own attraction as well. Not surprisingly, it only took a few more thrusts of Travis slamming into her, holding her breast and pushing her so hard against the wall that she prayed the studs would hold.

It was impossible to tell who came first, the passion and fire spreading between them as they gasped and snagged their breath through their powerful orgasms. Travis continued to move inside her as his body stiffened, rubbing furiously on her clit and squeezing her nipple. Gabrielle's body exploded, her hands running over her husband's torso as he gasped and grunted in her ear with his own pleasure.

As the fury died, Gabrielle slumped deeper along the freshly painted wall, fatigue letting her small form leave a body smear through the wet paint. As she slumped lower, she felt her husband's shaft slipping out of her. With an audible plop, Gabrielle heard the soft sound echo in the small room, and felt the hot sticky sperm slowly begin to drip from her sex.

"It's a good thing you weren't wearing that sundress dear, I think we would have ruined it. It might take a long shower to get that paint out of your hair though."

"Oh Travis, I don't care. I really don't care. God was that good."

"But I thought you were going to paint the spare room Slate Blue. This is yellow," he said running his finger down the still tacky wall and picking up a trace of the light yellow paint?"

"This is not the spare room Hon, this is the nursery."

"Nursery," Travis asked, slightly bewildered?

"That Doctor's appointment today, that wasn't just an average visit. We're going to be parents Travis," she said, letting the magnitude of his words slowly settle in, just as his sperm had done so expertly a month before.

Deadwood
Deadwood
74 Followers