The Painting

Story Info
An old gift curses its new owner.
1.5k words
4.1
20.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Headley_
Headley_
59 Followers

*** Just a quick story that I had an idea of the other day, I had a mindset of humour when writing this ***

The Painting

The bell clattered quickly as Jeremy opened the door to the antiques shop. Shoving his freckled face through and into the shop, he was hit but the musty smell that only comes with advanced age of things.

As the bell clattered again just as quickly on closing the door Jeremy's eyes adjusted to the gloom. Every surface was covered in objects.

"Can I help you?"

How the attendant approached him he didn't know; she was an elderly woman, stocky and grey. However..

.. Her glasses perched on her nose accentuated her face in a way Jeremy couldn't describe. And despite her being quite shorter than him, he found her strangely alluring.

"Oh.. umm.. h-hi" Damn, I was staring again. "I-I came to find something.."

The attendant arched a brow.

"I came looking for something to d-decorate my wall.. see?"

"Oh yes? What did you have in mind? We have a number of paintings"

Leading further into the shop Jeremy looked up and saw antique paintings. Many of them.

Jeremy was a tall, lanky geek who had graduated from college some years ago and now made a living writing code for a company in the city. His wage allowed him a small one bedroom unit on the outskirts of town in a none-too-desirable area. As such his social life was next to zero. As in 0.01 to 0.

His interests didn't help his social life much either; his job, his gangly appearance and overgrown ginger hair ensured his isolation just as much as his home did.

As such Jeremy's tastes had become somewhat.. Abstract from everyday life.

"I have this item.."

"I-it's nice..."

"I see..."

Moving on the attendant stopped before another painting.

"Hmm?"

"No... it's a nice landscape but I was wondering if you have anything different?"

"Something that leaps out at you?"

"That sounds great!"

She led Jeremy down one corridor lined with bookshelves and knick-knacks and stopped around the corner.

Jeremy's mouth dropped open as he feasted his eyes upon a view of an ancient looking oil painting depicting a very abstract image of a light background and a very sharp black blotch centred in it. For a moment he thought the blackness was reaching out to him.

"Oh wow.."

"Different enough? I am sure you will like it," she said with a tone in her voice that was ignored by the enthralled buyer.

He didn't even haggle over the ridiculously low price.

Loading the painting into his car, Jeremy set off for home. His tastes had indeed shifted, he didn't find any amusement in TV shows, the internet was 'yet another meme on Facebook' and he had watched all the old classical TV and movies.

Despite his problems, life was alright. And it had just marked a new upwards notch on his scale.

I know the perfect place to put this, just above the bedhead.

*****

Jeremy stepped down from his bed and back to admire the pride of his room, the painting looked as though it was created nowhere else.

The frame gleamed its gold where it had been cleaned which seemed to highlight the inky blackness of the piece. Jeremy peered closer. Is it shiny? I swear it was a matt black in the shop. The blackness did seem to have a shine about it, making it seem almost too real.

*****

It was mid-summer, and it was a hot night. The air con unit had been off for some time and the bedroom was warming up. Barely awake, Jeremy had kicked off all his bed coverings and tried to get back to sleep.

Above him though, his painting moved. Or more specifically, the inky blackness moved. As if coming to life all on its own, it slowly started sliding down the remainder of the painting, a black oil slowly dripped then flowed over the framing and slid down the wall.

Jeremy stirred in his sleep, the tickling of the oil slick which had vacated its painting was silently sliding up from under his bed and reached around either side of his waist and met over his navel before slowly expanding.

His breath deepened as he relaxed again, moaning softly, oblivious to the latex slick as it slowly coated his chest and caressed its way over his shoulders and experienced nothing at all except perhaps a pleasant dream as the latex slid between his back and the bed surrounding his torso.

Once it had covered all his chest, his shoulders, the tops of his arms and all over his back it surrounded his crotch, slowly enveloping his member and ass as it expanded under his briefs. It halted over his hips and ended in some latex looking boxer shorts.

Jeremy moaned again, a dream turning erotic as the latex slowly worked his member to hardness, providing a gentle yet constant stimulation. It slowly enhanced its own structure to become impervious to stretching and cutting but also be as flexible as its hosts own skin.

*****

With a groan Jeremy awoke in the morning to the alarm going off. Rolling over to turn it off he groaned again as his erection dug into the mattress

Ow. Hmmm...

Rolling back onto his back he closed his eyes, remembering his dream, a hand slowly slid towards his hardness. It slid very easily.

Huh?

A very gentle vibration all around his cock made him open his eyes with alertness and threw the sheets off, nearly screaming in the process. His body was completely black!

"What the fuck!"

What is this stuff? He prodded it with his finger, then quickly looked at his hand and arm and sighed with a little relief to see them clear of the strange substance, then resumed poking the stuff a bit.

The vibration around his cock re-appeared again for a few moments before dying away slowly.

Breathing deeply Jeremy quickly got out of bed, bought his hands up to the neckline and tried to tear the stuff off.

It responded by tightening itself around him.

"Ahhh!"

Letting go again relaxed the stuff a little but the tightness lingered, as though it had somehow shrunk a little.

Ok, time to cut this stuff off!

Walking quickly to the kitchen he grabbed a steak knife and again grabbed at the neckline and tried to carefully cut it.

Again the latex responded by tightening, even harder. Grimacing in the grip of the latex Jeremy attempted to saw through the stuff, it responded by tightening even harder, cutting into the tops of his thighs and vibrating around his cock deeper than before.

It also responded by snapping away from his hand and hard against the top of his chest.

Urgh... damn it

He could feel his waist and chest restricted by the stuff, his butt squeezed hard and his cock undergo a hard sucking and vibration. Jeremy dropped the knife and fell to his hands and knees as he groaned deeply.

His cock, subject to the attentions of the latex was on the verge of bursting in orgasm when the latex suddenly stopped, its tightness relaxed.

Inhaling deeply he slowly composed himself and stood up. The latex moved with him, seemingly stuck to his skin. Walking over to a mirror he stopped to have a good look at it.

Its blacker than midnight... and so shiny! He ran a hand down to his legs and tried to slip a finger under the lip of it and immediately felt the now familiar tightening.

It feels so good.. so tight! Where did it come from? Why is it on me?

Then he realised. Jeremy turned slowly and gazed up at the head of his bed at the painting. Immediately his cock tingled as the latex vibrated softly. It's the painting? How?

The only answer he got was a further vibration, hardening his cock further (which hadn't been allowed to subside). Looking down he finally took in his member. Somehow it seemed to have grown a little. Maybe it's a trick of the light? Yeah.

Looking over the latex slowly he saw where exactly it ended on his arms, legs and neck.

It doesn't seem to want to come off..

Turning around he admired the way the latex seemed to glisten in the dawn light filtering through the window. He slowly traced his hands over his slick body.

Stopping his hands on his front he could feel it shift around him. Invisible but definitely moving. Is it alive?

A small tingle returned.

Mmmm

Jeremy couldn't help the shudder that overcame him.

Well, it doesn't want to come off, it is somehow making me feel damn good...

Jeremy considered staying home, but he didn't think 'Unwanted and unmoving... no make that non-removable latex clothing" was a valid excuse.

Gingerly then he slowly but surely managed to dress for his work day ahead, shuddering hard as he felt his clothes slide with ease of the slick substance on his body.

Once done he took a deep breath and focused his thoughts: OK. I don't know who you are or what you are. But since you seem keen to stay on me, BEHAVE YOURSELF!

Not even wanting any response, and with smaller and gentler steps than usual, Jeremy set off to work.

Headley_
Headley_
59 Followers