The Palace Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,338 Followers

- "Go on." she prompted. "I have time."

- "Well, Highness, the truth of it is that my father is a garrulous ex-merchant. He would be talking to everyone he met. He would be telling them about his son, asking questions about his son, trying to find his son, at the most inopportune moments ..."

- "I see."

- "He would be wondering why I didn't share quarters with him, Highness. He wouldn't understand why I worked more in the evening than in the day ..."

- "I understand, Carrach. It was just a thought." said Yasina.

I didn't want her to have my father killed because he stumbled over some secret. But I was equally terrified of having Minika at the Palace. I couldn't see any good coming from it - but lots of bad.

"Well - no harm done." she said. "So here's the other thing I was going to tell you. Since you have the night off ... no concubines ... that means you would be free to spend the evening with a woman who isn't a concubine."

Nanka? I didn't say it aloud, though. I had to keep my feelings for her buried. I even managed to look impassive.

- "Very well, Highness." I said. "If you wish."

Her face changed instantly. Yasina's eyes blazed. Whatever it was that I had said, it was wrong - terribly wrong.

I saw my mistake a second later. Yasina wasn't talking about Nanka - she meant herself. So I dropped to one knee, and began to talk - fast.

- "Highness - I'm sorry. I misunderstood. When you said 'isn't a concubine', I thought you meant your maid, Nanka. I didn't mean -"

She cut me off. Those brilliant brown eyes were boring into me.

- "You don't like Nanka?" she asked.

- "Yes. I mean, no - I like her. If you asked me to sleep with her again, I would. But you see, for a moment there, when you were talking about a night off ... well, I was hoping that you meant - yourself."

Her eyes narrowed. "That's precisely what I meant."

- "Yes." I said. "But you see, I thought you were talking about Nanka - so, naturally, I was a bit disappointed. Only because I was hoping for ... another chance with you."

- "Hmmph." The Empress was only partly convinced. "It doesn't matter." she said. "My mood is spoiled, now."

- "Highness." I said. "Forgive me. I make the most foolish assumptions. Remember when I thought you meant General Pitarryat, when it was to be me all along?"

That got me the hint of a smile. So I forged ahead. "Let me suggest this, Highness. Have a bath - a long soak. Then a massage. And after that, if you can overlook my stupidity this time ... I would love an opportunity to make it up to you."

You will say that I was laying it on a bit thick. But you weren't there, sweating profusely, as I was ... worrying about what she might do if I displeased her. You might think that she wouldn't harm me - that I had made myself indispensable.

You would be wrong. I'm sure that Sumad thought he was indispensable. And where was Sartag? And whatever she might do to me was nothing compared to what she might do to my father, or Minika. I desperately needed to remain on this woman's good side.

- "I'll take the bath," she said, "and I'll think about it. You can wait - in case I decide to visit."

With that, she swept out of the room. And I took a really deep breath.

*********

The trysting room (as I now thought of it) was all mine, and so was the bedchamber adjacent to it. I had my own bathing pool, a window and a balcony. Notroh would be happy, not having to escort me back and forth every time, but I was going to be even happier. I asked him for one small favor that day. He made a face, but agreed to send a servant with what I had asked for.

I waited, of course. And Yasina didn't come.

Until very late.

She arrived dressed like a concubine out of legends. She had her hair piled up, the exotic eye makeup, and her lips were painted a soft red. Yasina wore a number of bangles, necklaces, and a huge pair of earrings - all studded with semi-precious stones. Finally, she was covered by a light blue and gold cloak.

- "I was curious," she said, "to find out what you meant by 'making it up to me'."

Then she doffed her cloak exactly as Adina had done - better, in fact. Except for the jewelry, and the high-heeled sandals, she was completely naked.

I understood, then, what she was doing. Yasina was making a statement. She was showing me that she was still the greatest concubine in Zamarka. She could still outshine them all, if she chose to. Even the semi-precious stones were a statement: she didn't need gold, or gems, or pearls.

She had struck a pose, as the cloak spun away. Yasina stood straight, proudly thrusting those magnificent breasts forward. One leg was pushed ahead, with her sandal pointed and her ankle raised. This accentuated her calf, and exposed a delectable length of thigh and buttock. Her arm was at her side, but holding a corner of the cloak away from her body.

Every inch of her was awesome, from the expression on her face to her posture and body language. You'll never have better than me, she was saying - and you know it. Have I mentioned that the Empress was still competitive?

- "Magnificent." I told her. And she was. Adina was more slender, Olom more muscular, and more energetic. And Nima had a more lovely face, and was more devoted to my pleasure. But a jury of the Gods would have chosen Yasina every single time. She was simply exceptional.

She raised one eyebrow, as if to ask 'Well?'.

I escorted her to the bed, and knelt to remove her sandals. Then I persuaded her to lie down, on her stomach. And I produced the item which I had Notroh to get me earlier that day.

It was a jar of massage oil. I put some on her feet, and massaged them. I used a light touch. That, and the oil, would remind her of a previous encounter, when she eventually had me climb on the massage table with her.

I was attentive, patient, and thorough. When she eventually turned on to her back, I must admit that I spent an inordinately long time massaging oil onto her incredible breasts. But I paid equal attention to her nether lips, her vagina, and her clitoris. At first, I employed only my fingers. She kept waiting for me to use my lips, and my tongue. That alone kept her on the edge, until her orgasm came upon her suddenly, like an unexpectedly large wave crashing on the beach.

It was only the first of many.

When she had recovered, I sucked and licked on her toes, before working my way up between her thighs. She peaked again, but I didn't stop. Some women are too sensitive, and cannot bear to be touched immediately after an orgasm, but Yasina simply flowed from one climax into another.

After the second, I quickly moved up the bed. I lifted one of her legs, and thrust my iron-hard erection into her. She was so wet, so well-lubricated, that I pushed all the way in to the hilt. For a few moments, I let myself enjoy the sensation of being inside her.

Then I simply had to prove to her that she was the most arousing, most exciting woman in the Palace - in all of Zamarka. I pounded her hard, using her leg to pull her onto my shaft as I drove it relentlessly into her depths. She fired my lusts, so I showed her just how carried away I could get.

I rode her hard until I reached my own climax. I'm not sure, but she might have climaxed again while I was pounding into her.

We curled up together, our bodies slick with sweat, massage oil and our natural juices. I held her in my arms, like a lover.

Yasina turned her head, to look at me.

- "I may forgive you - eventually." she said.

- "Eventually?" I retorted. "Haven't I just given you proof of my attraction to you? I may be an idiot when it comes to picking up your subtle hints -"

- "They're not so subtle, Carrach." she said.

- "Perhaps. Obviously, I have trouble with them. But equally obviously - you must admit that you rouse me like no other."

- "I don't know." she said. "I've heard it said that you fuck your concubines at least twice each."

I laughed. It would not be difficult to match that feat with Yasina. In addition to her brilliant eyes, a body built for pleasure, and the most awesomely lustful expressions on her face, there was just something inexpressibly arousing about her. Men would risk their lives to have her.

Already, she could a new erection stirring against her backside. Yasina smiled, and then reached down to tuck it inside her.

We fucked in that position, like spoons, taking turns to set the pace. She would let me glide in and out from behind, and slap my lower stomach against her ass. Then she would take over, humping and thrusting her backside into my lap. We continued like that for some time, taking turns, until I grunted and filled her with my seed a second time.

After a short rest, I persuaded her to bathe with me. I had more to prove. Once I had her clean, I sat her on the edge of the bath, with her legs dangling in the water. I caressed and fondled every part of her, kissed and sucked on her nipples, and brought her back to the boil.

Only then did I kiss my way up her leg, starting underwater, until I had my nose buried in her sparse pubic hair. I teased her, licked and nibbled and sucked until my jaw began to grow sore - but it was all in a good cause.

Yasina peaked again, and then I stood between her legs and fucked her while she sat on the edge of the pool. I was enjoying the novelty of the position, creating waves, and occasionally splashing her lower stomach with water. But when we began to pick up the pace, I found that my balls were slapping against the edge of the pool.

That was more painful than pleasurable. When I released her, seeking a more comfortable approach, Yasina giggled, and started to scramble away. She squealed when I grabbed her by the ankle, but she continued to giggle. Entering into the spirit of her game, I climbed from the pool, grabbed hold of her, and entered her from behind.

Her loud moan told me that this was precisely what she wanted. Yasina turned her head to watch me as I pummelled her from behind, driving my shaft into her over and over again, until I shot another copious load of semen into her hungry vagina.

We repaired to the bed again, where she promptly fell asleep. I must have dozed, too, after congratulating myself on a job well done.

I awoke to the most incredible sensation. Yasina had my shaft between her lips, and was licking and sucking it back to full erection. Need I say that she was more skillful than Olom and Nima put together?

When I was completely hard, Yasina swung a leg over me, and impaled herself on my cock. She groaned, in satisfaction as she sank down upon me.

- "Now I forgive you." she said. "This time."

She rode me until she reached yet another orgasm - I had lost count. Hopefully, she had, too. Yasina was happy enough that when she peaked, and I had not, she let me flip her over and pile into her, hard and fast, until I emptied my balls again - my fourth time. It almost hurt.

Finally, she let me sleep.

*******

Yasina finally gave me a real day off. A night, to be exact. It was good thing, because when I woke, my penis was actually sore. So was my jaw. I rested for the entire day, doing nothing more strenuous than reading.

She also showed her favor by giving me the day after that to visit home for a night. Notroh escorted me, with Enpy, as usual. Neither made a fuss when I stopped briefly at the gate and found Serim, the crippled beggar. I gave him another coin.

- "Blessings upon you, good master." he said.

- "And upon you." I answered.

Father was delighted to see me. I thought Minika might cry, but she was happy, too. We had a pleasant chat, and a fine meal. I told my father what I knew of the Palace gossip (most of it garnered from Notroh, and therefore not especially good.

But Father was eager to tell me the news of the city, and the doings of old friends and neighbors. He regaled me with all of the local scandals, until he grew tired.

Finally, evening came, and I could take to my own bed. I cradled Min in my arms, and told her that I had met the Emperor.

- "Why didn't you tell your father?" she asked.

- "Because he would shout it from the rooftops." I said. "He would tell every single person he knew, three or four times each. Then he would tell complete strangers."

She smiled. "He would be so proud, though."

I put my finger to her lips. "Min- there are some things I can't talk about. But it's especially important that Father NOT start talking too much about me and the Palace. If they think I've told him something that I should not have ..."

- "Have you?"

- "No. Not yet." I said.

- "Are you safe, Carrach?" she asked. Minika rarely used my first name. She never called me 'Master', because I asked her not to, but when she used my name , it was serious.

- "As safe as I can be." I told her. "I am being careful. And my ... employer is very pleased with my work."

- "Work which you can't talk about. When will you be able to come home? For good?"

- "I don't know, Sweetheart. I wish I did know."

We made love after that, to reaffirm our connection. And I knew that no matter how often I got to fuck Yasina, I would always want to come back to my own bed, and a woman who loved me.

******

I apologize, in advance, if the next chapters are delayed. This story is already longer than expected, but I am enjoying it, so I will continue.

Unfortunately, I will be away from home for a bit, and unable to work on it. Chapter 7 is almost finished, but I can't promise Chapter 8 for a while.

As always, thank you for your comments and support. I write for myself, first and foremost. But I post on Literotica for the feedback.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,338 Followers
12