The Palace Pt. 07

Story Info
The workload increases.
5.7k words
4.83
33.4k
30

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,258 Followers

I already knew that the Empress had a sense of humor. But she proved it again. She told me very little about my next assignment.

- "Her name is Lottana. She's another Anysi, like Olom. Nice girl - you'll like her."

Just like Olom, Lottana had light, almost blonde hair, brown eyes, and delightfully tanned skin. She also had excellent muscle tone.

What the Empress had neglected to mention was that Lottana had an absolutely beautiful face. It would have been difficult to choose between her and Nima, but the Anysi girl's delicate features were incredible. She could have been a creature out of our myths and legends, a river goddess, or a Princess of the Djinn.

But Yasina had also left out one small detail about Lottana: her height. She was over 6' tall - and in those blasted sandals, she looked 7' or more. I would have to approach her, of course - but with those damned shoes on, there was no way that I could kiss the girl without standing on the table, or making myself look ridiculous. No doubt Yasina was watching - and laughing.

Inspiration came to my rescue.

- "Please - have a seat here, on the divan." I said. "May I pour you a glass of wine?"

Lottana giggled, and sat down, while I poured two glasses. Sitting, the difference in our height was not so great. I asked her to remove the shoes, which she was happy to do.

I did nothing but stare for quite some time. Simply put, the beauty of her face was astonishing. If I could have an accurate reproduction of a concubine's face on the wall of my room, it would be hers. Intoxicating - I simply sat there and drank it in.

Lottana broke the spell. She remembered her training, and offered to dance for me. She stripped off the sheer dress she was wearing, and posed. What a shame. She wasn't clumsy, just utterly graceless - if that is the opposite of graceful.

It was truly unfortunate, because she had a splendid body. Long arms, and incredibly long fingers, and legs that went on forever. Her backside was shapely, and she had sizeable breasts - certainly a handful for me. Her hair was just long enough to barely brush the tips of her nipples. It just looked a bit odd, at first, because of the distance between her neck and her breasts, and then from her breasts to her hips.

- "How tall are you, Lottana?" I asked her. I couldn't help myself.

- "Six feet, three inches, Highness." she said. And she started to blush.

- "You have a beautiful body." I told her. "And the face of a goddess." That seemed to cheer her up. She had a dazzling smile.

I solved the problem of the disparity in our heights by having her join me on the bed. There I could kiss her, fondle her breasts, and explore her body. I also discovered that the hood of her clitoris was quite prominent, though I chose not to tell her so.

Lottana was another girl who had never been stimulated orally, but she was more receptive to it than Nima. In fact, she took to it like a duck to water. Lottana was exceedingly eager to please, and willing to comply with anything I initiated.

I brought her to orgasm with my fingers, lips and tongue, and then mounted her from above. It was a bit of a stretch to kiss her while we had intercourse, but Lottana was easily able to close the distance. She was an enthusiastic bed partner, and I thoroughly enjoyed her.

****************

The Emperor himself sent for me the next morning. He wanted to discuss the military treatises he had been reading. As I had expected, he found them highly interesting. But there was another topic he wished to address - although shyly.

- "I wanted to tell you, Carrach,' he began, "that I am aware of what you've been doing ... on my behalf. At night."

I nodded. I'm sure that it was awkward for him to say.

"And I appreciate it." he continued. "Obviously, there is great deal that I can learn from you ... in many areas. The idea of the rose, for instance ... and your, ah ... techniques."

Something about the way he said that made me wonder. "Were you ... watching, last night, Highness?" I asked.

- "I thought we had agreed that you wouldn't call me that, in private." he said, with a smile. "But yes - Mother insisted. One day, I will have a wife - wives. Anything I learn from you can only be ... beneficial."

- "If you were watching last night, then you must have seen - it wasn't so much a question ofmytechnique - it was Lottana. Her height set the agenda from the start!" I insisted.

- "Yes." he agreed. "But you responded kindly. You were very ... solicitous of her pleasure. I will have to be that way with my wives."

I wasn't so sure about that. His marriage - or marriages - would be for political reasons, above all. The girls were unlikely to be ugly, but they might not be beauties like Nima, or Lottana - or Adina or Olom. And their approach to the bedchamber would be very different. They would be virgins - possibly hesitant, or even afraid.

His wives would be there to get pregnant. Bishkur's concubines, on the other hand, were for his pleasure - and for prestige. The number of his concubines, how frequently he called upon them, all reflected on him and his reputation. That was why Yasina had liked my idea of the rose; I saw it as a nice gesture for the woman, while the Empress saw it as a semi-public announcement of how often the Emperor (well, me - in his place) was using his concubines.

That gave me an opening for a subject I had been contemplating - but didn't feel comfortable addressing with the Empress directly. Of course, she would read about it, when I wrote my report, but somehow I decided it would be easier to discuss with Bishkur.

- "What happens when a concubine becomes pregnant?" I asked.

- "Well, they all closely monitor their cycles. Accidents do happen, of course ... but, generally, pregnancies should occur only when you are ... actively seeking them."

- "But what happens to a pregnant concubine?" I persisted.

- "I believe that they are very well treated." he said.

In other words, he didn't know.

That night, I met Alakis, a Zamarkan girl. She had big brown eyes, and luscious lips. Her luxurious, long, dark hair was remarkably soft. She had plump, round breasts, and a soft, lush body. She was reserved, at first; I mistook it for shyness. So I approached her slowly, and gently.

I went down on her on the divan, and brought her to orgasm. That loosened her up quite a bit. That was when she admitted that why I took for reserve was, in fact, her withholding judgment.

- "I heard the other girls talk - especially after they received their roses." she said. "I thought they were exaggerating. I couldn't believe that the Emperor would do -"

- "What we just did?"

- "Yes." she said, with a pretty blush.

- "Would you like to do it again?" I offered.

- "Yes. Of course. But I should - "

- "Relax." I told her. "You'll get your turn." I laid her down on the divan, and went back to work. Though perhaps I should not call it work. I enjoy it too much. It might be because I had started with Minika, wanting her to experience some of the pleasure she had brought me.

But I also derive great satisfaction from pleasing my partner. Alakis was certainly enjoying it. This time I did not bring her to another climax; instead, I spread her thighs and slowly entered her. She was very wet, but still quite tight.

It was one of those occasions when - for no predictable reason - I felt like I could fuck all night. The sensations were wonderful. I just didn't feel that my own orgasm was imminent - or even on the horizon.

So I fucked her slowly, easily, as if I had all the time in the world. Then I turned her around, and bent her over the back of the divan. With one foot on the floor, I began to thrust harder, slamming into her from behind. I grabbed Alakis by the hips, and pounded my cock into her humid sheath. She groaned and shuddered as she finally reached her second climax.

I relented then, and carried her to the bed. I lay behind her, and re-inserted my erection into her now sopping vagina. She was caught off guard.

- "You didn't -? You haven't spent, yet?" she said, eyebrows raised.

- "Not yet. There's no rush." I said, as I continued to saw in and out of her.

Alakis took that as a professional challenge. "Let me help." she said, turning about and sliding down the bed. She took my erection between her lips, and began to suck on just the head. But she also slid a hand under my hip, and reached around with the other hand, to take hold of my butt cheeks.

With a firm grasp of my ass, she pulled me even closer, and tried to take my entire shaft down her throat. She was literally trying to swallow my cock whole. It felt incredible - and I told her so. But I was no closer to a spend, and she was beginning to gag.

I pried her off me, and threw her on her back. I lifted her legs, and bent her nearly in half as I began to ruthlessly pound her from above.

That did the trick. I grunted, and began to ejaculate, spurting ropes of semen inside her.

Alakis let me sleep after that.

****************

The Empress must have read my report of my conversation with the Emperor. She called for me the next day.

- "Why do you want to know?" she asked, without preamble.

- "Highness?"

- "Pregnant concubines are well-looked after. They get special privileges, their own apartment, and servants to take care of them. If you asked the girls, you would find that many of themwantto get pregnant. It's not such a bad thing, you know, to bear the child of an Emperor."

Truth be told, Iwasconcerned about the women. But I was more worried about the children they might bear - from me. It might not be such a bad thing to give birth to the Emperor's child - but what about the offspring of an impostor?

And I could not forget the Night of the Knives. One day, Bishkur would die. I hoped that that particular moment lay far in the future, for one thing was certain: if anything happened to the Emperor prematurely, then I was not long for this world, either. Yasina, or Opkor - or anyone else who knew the secret - would not let me survive him for long.

There would be a scramble for the succession. And that was when being the child of an Emperor became a death sentence. I did not want to father children who would be murdered one day. I supposed that the girls would be married off. But boys would be sacrificial lambs. Would Yasina even let them live? Or would she eliminate any possible future threat from the outset?

But how to find out?

- "I understand, Highness." I said. "I was just ... wondering. What would happen to the children - if any of the concubines were to fall pregnant - by me?"

Yasina didn't answer me right away. Instead, she was studying me.

- "Why the sudden concern?" she replied.

- "It's not so sudden, Highness. I have been thinking about it for some time."

- "Why ask the Emperor?" she continued. "You can always bring your questions to me - you know that. And who would know more about concubines?"

- "Quite right, Highness." I said, bowing my head. "I just ... hadn't seen you for a few days."

Yasina sighed. "Alright. Pull up a chair, Carrach."

At this point, she reminded me of one of my early tutors, and old fellow named Lydran. He was a wise, learned man, but lacked the patience to teach inquisitive children. He believed that we should be able to acquire knowledge without asking foolish questions - andeveryquestion was a foolish question.

- "Listen." she said. "You don't have to worry. The concubines are extremely well -treated. Almost all of them are thoroughly happy to be here. It's an honour, a source of great pride to their families. Even for the girls captured in war, it's infinitely preferable to being married or sold to some fat nobleman or greasy merchant."

"Their life gets even better if they bear a child to the Emperor. Daughters are raised in luxury, educated, and trained in the courtly arts. They are highly sought-after as brides. The wealthiest men, the greatest nobles - they wouldloveto marry one of the Emperor's daughters."

"The boys are also educated, and trained. Some will become soldiers, or poets ... whatever their talents and inclinations lead to. Think of it, Carrach! Your children will be treated like royalty."

- "I understand, Highness." I said. "And thank you for explaining it to me."

- "But you're not fully convinced. I know that look." She sighed again. "Out with it, then! What's bothering you?"

I only hesitated for a moment. Yasina was too adept at reading me - it would be difficult to keep secrets from her. "It's just ... I worry about the Night of the Knives. ThenextNight of the Knives."

- "What are you talking about?" she asked. "That's decades away! Years and years from now."

- "I know, Highness. But I can't help thinking that ... any sons of mine - just like any sons of the Emperor himself - will be murdered, eventually."

Yasina shook her head. "Carrach - you will be seeing phantoms, next. You worry about something that won't happen ... for years." Then she smiled, to reassure me. "Even then, there's absolutely nothing to worry about. Any children of yours will be perfectly safe. They wouldn't be involved in any struggle for the succession."

"Don't you understand: the sons of concubines aren't eligible for the throne. They can't become Emperor, so there's no reason to have them killed."

I thanked the Empress for her patience, and for her explanation. I told her that she had assuaged my fears. And I marked this moment - it was the first time Yasina had openly lied to me. She shouldn't have made that error. She had forgotten that I was a student of history.

Because Zoer's father, and Bishkur's grandfather - the Emperor Bahanbur - was the son of a concubine.

****************

Yasina gave me another night off, but told me to get my rest. I understood why, when my next concubine arrived in the afternoon, rather than in the evening.

Avadi was quite short - only 5' tall. She was Zamarkan, born and raised in the capital. Unlike most of the women I had met thus far, she was also quite talkative, with a mischievous glint in her eye. She wore considerably more clothing, too.

She stripped for me, and it was surprisingly arousing. I say surprising, because Avadi was not particularly graceful. But she kept stopping, just short of removing an article of clothing, to ask me a question - my favorite wine, which concubine I had liked best, so far, if I had ever been with more than one woman at a time ... It was distracting, at first.

But Avadi gradually revealed a very enticing, compact little body. She had sizeable breasts, for such a short girl. They thrust out from her chest, with a definite upward tilt, as if reaching for a caress of their own volition. She had a very narrow waist, but her hips flared quite dramatically. And, as I discovered, she had a remarkably large rump, which she took great pains to make sure that I noticed.

It took her a long time to finish undressing - everything except a black silk choker. The process was so drawn out, so frequently interrupted, that by the time she was done, I just wanted Avadi to shut up, so that I could fuck her.

She raised her arms to adjust the choker - which lifted and emphasized her breasts, as she well knew.

- "Does the Emperor ... desire me?" she asked, huskily.

- "You know very well." I told her. "Especially after that performance."

She grinned impishly. "May I ask one more question, Highness?"

- "Go ahead."

- "The other girls say that you like to please your concubines orally ... is that true?"

- "It's been known to happen." I replied.

- "Were you planning on doing that ... to me?" she asked.

- "That's another question." I said.

Avadi did not wait for me to make the first move. She sauntered over to the bed, flaunting her backside the whole way, with an exaggerated swing of her hips at each step. She stopped, just short of the bed, to look back, over her shoulder, with the most salacious grin I had ever seen.

It didn't take me long to reach her. Avadi insisted on helping me disrobe, and complicated the process by fondling and caressing while I was trying to get my trousers off. She also surprised me by kissing and sucking on my nipples.

I will readily admit that I was growing impatient. So was she, apparently. Avadi couldn't remain still. When I kissed her, she tried to stick her tongue down my throat. When I nuzzled her neck and squeezed her breasts, she reached for my erection, to grasp and stroke it. It was difficult, given how short she was.

Finally, I had her legs spread, and was exploring her trimmed pubic hair, when Avadi squirmed like an eel, and twisted completely around. She completely reversed her position, so that while my face was still between her thighs, her mouth was now directly underneath my throbbing erection.

I had never experienced this before. She licked the head of my cock, making it clear that she wanted my shaft in her mouth. In fact, she began tugging on my hips, as if she wanted me to push, to thrust into her face. It was quite distracting, and I found it difficult to keep my balance, while still trying to lickher.

It was a new experience, and quite thrilling. I gave up the attempt to please her, and concentrated on the pleasure she was providing me. In the end, I gave in to my baser desires, and fucked her face. She gulped and gobbled at my cock, and never ceased pulling at my hips, or squeezing my buttocks. I came to a peak far too soon, spewing a torrent of semen into her hungry mouth.

The little vixen swallowed it all, and then licked her lips.

Now that my baser desires had been temporarily sated, I turned her around, and re-positioned myself. She didn't need much priming, as she was already tilting her pelvis, reaching with her hips. I teased her a little, kissing and nibbling on her thigh, a few inches from her honey pot.

Avadi wasn't having that. She squirmed sideways, so that my lips were centred directly on her nether lips. This girl was no passive partner. As I licked and sucked, she kept up a running commentary.

- "Oh, my Lord. Yes ... right there ..." she said - and much more like that.

It didn't take Avadi long to reach orgasm, either. She certainly left me in no doubt that she was climaxing, as she clutched the bed sheets, writhing and moaning. I grinned, wondering if it was authentic. She might be a passionate, uninhibited woman - or a very skilled and enthusiastic actress. Or both.

It didn't matter. Either way, I was hard again, and I wanted her from behind. I flipped her roughly onto her stomach, and lifted Avadi to her knees. She helped, assuming a position with her head down and her surprisingly large backside in the air.

- "Highness -" she panted. "One more question?"

Her lower lips were swollen, engorged, and spread wide already, and her pussy was visibly drooling. As I watched, a drop of clear liquid fell from her and splashed on to the sheets below. I was too hard to wait. I thrust into her from behind, a little more roughly than I had intended. She groaned, and pushed back at me.

I drove into her several times, slapping my lower body into her - and then abruptly stopped.

- "What was your - question?" I emphasized the last word with a thrust into her, balls deep.

- "Oh - my Lord! Forgive me ... I only wanted to ask -" Avadi turned her head, to look back at me. "I only wanted to ask my Emperor ... if he would like to use my ...other hole."

She reached back, with one hand, and pulled her buttock to one side, revealing the cleft between her cheeks. I saw the light brown ring of her anus, and pink flesh at the very centre.

It was the most brazen offer I had ever heard. Once - and once only - Minika and I had tried anal intercourse. She went through it for my sake, of course, and did not complain. But I could tell that she had not enjoyed the experience, and we never repeated it. But here was little Avadi,invitingme to bugger her.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,258 Followers
12