The Palmist Ch. 06

Story Info
David becomes Derek and Megan's little bitch boy.
7.5k words
4.29
23.4k
11
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
402 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Everyone in this story is at least 19 years of age. Everyone.

*****

By the end of the movie, it was clear that Derek and Megan were hitting it off, and that a romance was budding. Afterward Megan suggested we all drive out to Linmarne Park so Derek could see the view of the Belle River from the bluffs there. She said, "Look, the moon is out tonight, and it's soooo beautiful in the moonlight, isn't it, David?"

"Well," I said, "I guess I don't know; I haven't been there at night before."

"You haven't been there at night?? Whaaaat?? *Everyone* in Bellewood has been there at night, oh my god. Are you kidding?"

"No, I really haven't."

"Ohhh my god. I can't believe that. Oh, you poor boy. Born and raised here and never been to LP at night."

That remark cut a little, because everyone from Bellewood knew that Linmarne Park was a fine location for things like family reunions during the day, but at night, it was a well-known "lovers lane" kind of spot. In fact, to Bellewooders, the phrase "LP at night" was redundant, because whenever it was referred to as "LP", its nighttime function was understood. So basically I had just confessed to never having parked with anyone out there, and Megan had unintentionally (I think?) rubbed in that fact by calling it LP. At any rate, Derek didn't necessarily know it served that purpose at night. So as far as he knew, we were just going to take in some local scenery.

So out we went... to LP... Once there, we parked and then hiked a short trail out to one of the bluffs where we could sit at the top and look down over the Belle River. It was a clear night, and the moon beautifully illuminated not only the river, but the bluffs on both sides. The three of us sat and chatted, about BC, and Western, and school in general, about Derek and Megan's pasts, about possible future get-togethers that would involve boating up near Rippenburg, where Derek's relatives lived. By now Derek and Megan were holding hands, but they weren't kissing or otherwise getting amorous in front of me. We just chatted like any three friends.

When we reached that natural point where everyone involved knows it's time for some kind of transition, Derek said, "Well... David, why don't you give me your keys, and enjoy the view a little longer. Megan and I can go warm up the car for you."

Megan laughed and said, "Warm up the car?" then went "mmmm" in a sort of mock disapproval. "And just what do you mean by *that*, mister?"

"Just what I said: warm up the car."

"Mmmm hmmm."

"You know, so our chauffeur doesn't have to get into a cold car when it's time to go."

"Haha. 'Our chauffeur'. Stop it, haha."

"David, gimme your keys."

Again, I thought it would be taken in the right spirit if I said, "Um.. yes, sir." They both laughed. Then Derek took Megan's hand and said, "Now you. Come with me." As she got up, she said, "Yes sir!" and laughed. Then, as they made their first steps along the trail back, Derek said, "I'll text you when we're ready to go, chauffeur."

"Yes, sir," I answered, and heard them chuckle again. Once their voices and footsteps had faded, I sat alone, atop the bluff, overlooking the Belle River, there at the edge of Linmarne Park.

Alone. At LP. Waiting for my friends. With a hard-on caused by my friends, that I wasn't allowed to touch. Like a loser.

I had no idea how long I'd be waiting, but I decided I'd better be patient and expect it to be quite a while. I knew very well that Derek wouldn't be using my keys to "warm up the car" with anything involving the ignition. So I sat, in the silence of the midnight moonlight, listening to the trickling water in the bottom of the gorge, and imagined Derek and Megan having sex in the back seat of my car. While I waited, basically not allowed to move from where I was. Naturally the mental images of the two of them making out, then undressing, then groping and kissing each other who-knows-where (anywhere and everywhere, maybe), then fucking, moaning and gasping, Megan's hair bouncing up and down, her mouth held open in pleasure... all of it made my dick throb and leak all over the inside of my underwear.

Then I thought about how I'd be calling Lila tomorrow, and she'd want to hear all about the entire evening, so of course I'd be telling her about this humiliating scene, of sitting a trail's distance away from my own car, and waiting, more or less at Derek's orders. Conforming to Lila's definition of a "good friend" (as it applied to *me*, that is, not Derek), waiting so Derek could fuck his new girlfriend in my car.

Then I thought about Megan. How sweet she is, and how considerate. Yet, what was she doing right now? Also fucking in the back seat of my car, aware that I was sitting out here at the bluff, alone, like an idiot, waiting. Why was she okay with that? Was it because she'd just figured out something she didn't know before? That I was a loser? And it's okay to use losers? It's okay to spend time with your boyfriend in the back seat of a loser's car, while said loser sits by himself and waits and knows he shouldn't come back before he's summoned?

How could she ever see me the same way after tonight? And how could I ever think of her as sweet, and kind, as someone I could count on to care about my feelings?

Just then I heard my phone ding. Derek had texted, saying, "We're ready chauffeur." I looked at it a moment, wondering if Derek really knew how to spell "chauffeur". Maybe he had Megan type it out for him. Then I wondered how to reply. I could just not reply, and return to the car. But I decided to press this whole "don't say OK, say yes ma'am and yes sir" thing. Before returning, I texted back "yes sir". I pressed SEND with a slightly sweaty finger, but once it was done, I imagined Derek and Megan seeing it and laughing at me.

As I approached the car from behind, I could see the two of them snuggled up in back and kissing. I opened the driver door and got in, and Megan said, "Ahhhh, there's our chauffeur! Hahaha." The fact that she spoke first instead of him allowed me to add another dimension to what, as far as I knew, they regarded as a kind of game: I answered, "Yes ma'am. Where to next?"

They both laughed, and Megan said, "My house to go home."

On the way there, they filled me in on immediate plans: Derek had only one class on Mondays, so instead of returning to Anniston the next night, as he originally planned, he was going to skip his class and stay in Bellewood until late Monday night. I was scheduled to work Sunday night, so Derek and Megan would get together during that time. Then Monday night, they said, maybe we could all do something.

I said, "OK, that all sounds fine to me."

Derek said, "'OK', chauffeur? Aren't you supposed to say 'yes sir' and 'yes ma'am'?" Megan slapped him on the chest and said, "Stop iiiiit!" Nevertheless, she was laughing, just as he was. For my part, I could hardly believe my ears, but it seemed absolutely appropriate for me to say, "Oh. Yes, I'm sorry, sir. Yes ma'am, yes sir, that all sounds fine."

They laughed. Megan did not tell *me* to "stop it".

I drove to Megan's house, where Derek walked her to the door, and they kissed deeply before she went in. My boner sprang to life once again, as I watched. Derek then returned to the car, and I must confess being almost disappointed when he got in the front passenger seat, instead of keeping up the "chauffeur" motif.

Next he shocked me by immediately telling me he did NOT get lucky with Megan at LP. He said they made out, and he got as far as getting her top off, then her bra, and he got his hand down her unfastened jeans and into her panties. But at that point, she said they'd better stop. She assured him that she *really* liked him, but didn't think they should have sex the first night. "I'm hard as fuck right now, dude," he said. "Let's get back to your place so we can watch some cam girls, haha."

I didn't say "yes sir", and I didn't necessarily look forward to a repeat of last night. Megan not wanting to have sex just yet meant that, tonight, I hadn't been spared having to witness Derek enjoying an ejaculation that I was not permitted. Perhaps if I'd known he intended to beat off watching cam girls in my room, I could have arranged to retire to the bedroom later than he, giving him time while I watched TV downstairs or something. But since he said "so WE can watch some cam girls", I assumed he wanted me to join him. So... I was obligated to be a "good friend."

So once again, we sat on my bed and I looked at the girls he chose, as he stroked his cock and I sat with mine closed up in my shorts, feeling like an idiot. After a few minutes, he said, "Oh yeah. I forgot about tissues again. And lotion. Grab those for me, wouldja?" Without responding, I got up to make another trip downstairs, because since the night before, I had put the lotion back in the downstairs bathroom where I'd found it. I felt very silly getting up and walking, with my boner making my shorts poke out. And Derek definitely noticed, pointing it out and chuckling. But then, as I got to the door, and just before I went through it, he made it poke more by saying, "Aren't you supposed to say 'yes sir'? Hahahaha! Ha ha ha."

He might have expected I would just scoff, or flip him off as I left the room like a normal guy friend would, but instead, though blushing somewhat, I said, "Oh... right, um... sorry. Yes, sir."

"Ha ha ha!"

When I returned with the tissues and the lotion, he said, "Ahh, good. I like havin' a butler and chauffeur, hahaha." I didn't say anything, but sat back down on the bed beside him. As he stroked, and watched the cam girls, he said, "So again you're just gonna watch, and not whack it, too?"

"Yes... Sir. Yes, sir."

"Hahaha. I'm startin' to like that 'yes sir' stuff. David... let me ask you somethin'. Have you ever fooled around with a guy?"

My eyes flew open to saucer size. "No."

"Ever thought about it? I'm not sayin' I'm gay. You gotta know I'm not. And I know you're not either. At least I don't think you are. It's cool if you are, by the way-"

"I'm not."

"OK, like I said, it doesn't really matter. But I'm just askin' if you've ever thought about, like... what it would be like to give a guy a blow job, say..."

"Uhhh. No. I haven't."

"Does it disgust you? I mean, I'm sorry if I'm freakin' you out, dude, I'm just... I mean, there a lot of guys - and girls, too - who experiment. You know? And just try stuff. Can't knock it 'til you've tried it, right?"

"Ummm... So... um, why... why are you asking me these things... like... right now?"

"Well, because... I was really hopin' to get some action with Megan. And yeah, I did. *Some* action. But you know. That was the kind of action that just leaves you sexually frustrated. So... again, don't mean to freak you out or anything, but if you *did* have any kind of curiosity about... you know, givin' a guy a blow job... I know one who could really use one, ha ha."

Ohhhhhh... my god. I can tell you one thing: This sort of talk long ago killed my previously incessant boner. I was extremely uncomfortable. As I hesitated, he managed to find a way to make my hardon return, to my great shame. He said, "Do butlers and chauffeurs provide blow job services? Hahaha!"

I shot him a quick, nervous, sideways glance, frowning, but otherwise remained sitting rigid and frozen. At this point it seemed to me like he was going to keep pressing, and, aware that Lila had just that very day instructed that being a "good friend" to him meant doing *anything* he asked, I realized I was now trapped. Boxed in by obedience to Lila... if he asked me, straight out, if I would suck... his... dick [grimace]... I would have to say... well... the exact words I might choose, to indicate agreement, were not the most important issue. The most important issue was that *agreement* would be compulsory.

"Do I hear 'yes sir'?" he asked. This time I audibly sniveled, as he chuckled, but he pressed on, and said, "David m'boy, the fact that you're not saying 'HELL NO!!' tells me you're probably curious enough to try. And I'm your friend, dude. You're safe with me. It's totally cool, there's nothing to be ashamed of... Just move your head over here close, and just hold your mouth open. You can even close your eyes if you want to. And just let me ease you into this."

I still sat frozen, but now I was looking back at his dick, with his hand wrapped around it, as he slowly stroked. My face was full of apprehension, but I kept looking... at his dick... knowing... I was going to have to move my head toward it...

Gently, he said, "Come on. Let me hear a 'yes sir' and then just move your head over here." He chuckled again, but this time it was softer, in a way, like he was allowing me to take the "yes sir" bit as a joke, piggybacking on the evening's running gag. I sighed, and, knowing I was about to lower myself to something already extremely mortifying in my mind, I decided to just go for broke: I said, "Yes sir," and lowered my head toward my best friend's dick. In the motion of leaning in, my crotch was compressed, making me aware, again to my profound shame, that my poor frustrated dick was raging hard.

I did indeed close my eyes, since Derek had permitted that option, and just held my mouth open a little. Derek told me to make a little "O" but otherwise hold my mouth still. He slipped the head of his dick inside, brushing my lips as he did so. As soon as I felt it I emitted a little sniveling groan, but right after doing so I wondered if it sounded to him like a little moan of pleasure. Regardless, I felt utterly helpless, with no control whatsoever over my current circumstance, so no matter what sounds I made, how I intended them, or how he interpreted them, obedience to Lila meant I had to endure whatever Derek wanted to do... however he wanted to *use* my mouth.

Using my mouth. Just like he used the back seat of my car earlier. Just like he used my patient willingness to sit at the top of the bluff at LP, and wait, with nothing to do, and no one to hang out with.

Using me. Like a loser.

He put one hand on the back of my head, steadying it, while he used the other to guide his dick into and out of my mouth. "Mmm. Yeah. That's good," he said. "Here, why don't you scoot over here to the side of me, so I can see the screen, and you'll be able to just sort of hunch on your knees and move your head better. I'm gonna let go, so just start moving your head up and down now, on your own, with just this rhythm we've been using. Yeah, that's good. Move your head up and down, slowly, up and down. Ooooh. This girl is HOT. Mmm. Nice ass! Okay. You're doin' a good job. Good butler, haha. Now try and take it into your mouth a little farther. A little deeper. Yeah. A little deeper, and a little deeper still. Okay, now speed up just a little. Speed up to where you feel your stomach muscles trying to keep your upper body from falling too far forward. Yeah, that's good. A little faster. A little faster. Yeah, good butler. Oh, yeah, you make a fine cock-sucking butler..."

In a way I was glad I couldn't say "yes sir" with my mouth full of his dick, but the combined humiliation of not only the act I was performing, but his constant, excruciating comments and instructions, made me feel utterly awash in helplessness. And that feeling, in turn, was making my poor dick drool and leak and twitch from three-and-a-half weeks of not cumming. But, as my thighs were held tightly together in my current position, and my belly was pressing my dick into them with each thrust forward, it wasn't long before I felt a possible accidental ejaculation coming on. I suddenly stopped, and straightened myself up, surprising Derek by pulling away from his dick. He looked at me, startled, as I stiffened up and said, "I'm sorry. I just thought I was gonna have an accident for a minute there."

At that point he cast his eyes immediately to my crotch, and he could see my rigid dick poking my shorts. He smiled. "Ahhhhhh. Well. See? You like this. I told you you might. A dick doesn't lie. You almost came just from sucking my dick, and you don't even have your dick out of your pants. See? Well, that's good you stopped, because I don't want you to cum in your pants, either. I don't want you to cum before I do, because you won't enjoy it as much once you shoot your load. Here, I know what you should do: Go ahead and take those shorts off, and your underwear, and then why don't you kneel here on the floor, beside the bed. That way nothing'll be touching your dick but air, and you won't be able to have an accident."

I nodded, though inside I lamented the fact that exposing my hard dick in front of Derek would just add one more level to this humiliating experience. And he was wrong about me being hard and almost cumming from this new same-sex experience. That wasn't the reason I almost came. It was from a long period of denial, and the cumulative effect of so many, and such varied, humiliations heaped upon me during that period. Varied, and coming from sooo many different sources: Derek, Megan, Ashley, Lila, KATRINA, BRITTANY, and even the real Katrina (via Lila's reexamination of how she had used me for the loser I was, while just waiting for a non-loser to date).

As I got off the bed, stood, and started to slip my shorts off, Derek said, in an even tone and very matter-of-factly, "I think I like you saying 'yes sir', and I think you like it, too, so take those off like I told you, and get on your knees right here, and get back to giving me a blow job."

With a sigh of resignation, I replied, "Yes sir", and descended to the floor. He sat with his legs hanging off the edge, but then he scooted back a bit. He said he wanted my chest up against the edge of the mattress, and for me to lean forward, so my thighs would be straightened out enough that my dick couldn't get any accidental stimulation. He also told me to spread my thighs apart just a bit, for the same purpose. He said, "Yeah, there you go. Yeah, that's good. I could almost put the laptop here on your back while you do this, hahaha." He didn't, though; he kept it beside him.

He had me put my palms flat on the mattress, then later had me stretch them out in front of me, and alongside him, which prevented me from being able to pull my head back much. The position made it more or less impossible to pull my mouth off his dick. He pumped forward, filling my mouth, and completely controlled the rhythm, while I pretty much lay passive, allowing him to mouth-fuck me.

Then he said, "OK, David. I'm gonna cum pretty soon. I'm gonna cum in your mouth, and I know that'll be new for you and you're probably nervous. All you have to do is just close your lips tighter when you feel it happening, and close off your throat. Don't worry. Just relax. It's just cum. It's not poison, haha. Just let it fill up your mouth, and just stay calm. OK? It'll be fine, you'll see. Then when I pull out of your mouth, just close it up and hold the cum in your mouth, and I'll tell you what to do next."

His words did actually make me feel calmer, less nervous about what was going to happen and what I was duty-bound by "good friend"-ship to accept. But I expected his climax to be imminent; instead he slowed down, focused his attention on the cam girl on the screen, and seemed to pace himself, and savor the view of the girl, and the feel of my mouth.

In other words, he took his time: Using me. And I had to just keep leaning forward, kneeling, and feeling my dick poke the empty air. And let him use me for as long as he chose.

When he finally did cum, the only real surprise was that he held me by the hair rather tightly, which made me wince a little bit. But otherwise, I just closed my eyes, felt the gooey cum squirt into, and fill up my mouth, and I just held still, and waited for it to be over. After he pulled his dick from my mouth, there was another small surprise: He held one hand over my mouth, and placed the other one behind my neck. "Good job," he said. "Now just hold still, and hold that cum in your mouth. See, it's not so bad. It's just cum. Just breathe, and relax. There you go. Open your eyes. See? You survived. Everything's fine. We're still friends; it's all good."

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
402 Followers
12