The Palmist Ch. 07

Story Info
Cumming is only for sir and ma'am.
7k words
4.36
18.8k
5
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
395 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Everyone in this story is at least 19 years of age.

*****

The prospect of this fresh humiliation of having to do these sorts of things in front of *Megan* just deepened my feelings of shame that much more. I wondered, just how much lower can Lila possibly take me? And did she *have* to take me there? Was this really the only way to get across that "gap" she always talked about?

When I got home that night, after work, Derek was at the house. He said he took Megan out, and they did end up fucking. Since Megan lived at her parents' house, he took her out to LP. So Derek got to experience something notorious among Bellewood natives, among which I count, yet I had never had that pleasure.

He said tomorrow we were going to meet Megan on campus, and he'd be spending the day with her, going to her classes with her, and such. Then in the evening, the three of us were going to go out before he had to drive back to Anniston.

Even though he had cum inside Megan earlier that night, he sat at my desk in my bedroom, with his laptop, watching cam girls. And he had me get naked, and get under the desk, and suck his dick while he watched. He also had me licking his balls, and sometimes licking down along his legs, down to his feet and toes, which he made me kiss and suck some. Occasionally he'd say, "Ooooh, this girl is HOT. Don't you wish you could see her? Hahaha."

After he came in my mouth, and made me swallow, he took me into the bathroom to hold his dick while he peed, then suck it clean. Then back to my bedroom, where he lay on his stomach on my bed again, and had me tongue his butthole until he went to sleep.

He told me to set an alarm for us and allow an extra fifteen minutes "because I may need my little bitch boy to suck me off again in the morning". Sure enough, he did "need" that service, and then we had breakfast with my parents before heading to campus in my car.

We met Megan in a certain place about 8:30. She and I both had a 9:00 class, though not the same class. (We didn't have any classes in common.) Derek told Megan I'd meet them when they got out of her 11:00 class, and during that class they'd text me what they wanted me to pick up for lunch; that way it'd be ready for them when we all met, "because that's what a good little chauffeur/butler does."

Megan laughed and said, "Oh my god, you guys are still doin' that? Haha."

Derek said, "Yep. Tell her you're our all-around bitch boy, David, and you'll do what we say."

Before I could answer, Megan blurted, "Oh my gaaawwwd. Derek!" Then she heard me say what I was directed, and she just stood with her mouth agape.

Derek said, "We're all goin' out tonight, and you'll see just how handy it is to have a little bitch boy at our disposal. Well, we'll be texting you later, boy."

"Yes, sir", I answered, red-faced, and shuffled off to my first class, trying to hide the boner stretching my jeans in front.

After my 10:00 class, I went to the library to work, while awaiting texts from Derek and Megan, who gave me their lunch orders. Derek's text was just what he wanted, but Megan's began with 'could u pls get me...' and concluded with a 'tysm'.

I bought lunch for all three of us, and brought it to the meeting spot. As we ate, occasionally Derek would say things like, "Throw that away for me, wouldja bitch boy?" and Megan would laugh but also go "awww". So at one point Derek said, "It's okay. He likes being our bitch boy. Don't you, David?"

At that point I came to a realization: Had he asked me such a thing the day before, I might have said, "No! I really don't!" But if I said no now, first of all Megan's possible disapproval of my treatment could ruin what Lila wanted, which was for Derek to fully enjoy having a "bitch boy". Secondly, in an instant I asked myself whether I was happier, and enjoying life more, *now* than before Lila changed it so drastically. And despite all the humiliation, horniness, reliving of painful memories, and even despressive periods prescribed by Lila, the answer was ... *yes*. I *did* prefer my life now over the sad funk, and preoccupation, of the period between Katrina and Lila.

So I answered, "Yes sir", and added, "I do."

Her facial expression registering surprise, and some confusion, but acceptance, Megan said, "OK then."

At that point Derek told Megan that she and I should exchange schedules, so Megan would always know if and when I was available to do things for her. He said she could call or text me to run errands for her, meet her places, help her study, bring her lunch, whatever. "You want me ordering him around like a slaaave?? I can't do thaaaat!"

Derek said, "Yeah, basically. That's pretty much what he is. I mean, you can be nice about it. I know you're a nice girl; that's who you are. You can say 'please' and 'thank you', that's fine. I'm not saying be mean to him. But you don't have to feel bad about doing it. If it's somethin' that'll help you out, or you want done, just call on him. Bitch boy at your service. Ha ha!"

After classes that day, they took Megan's car to her house, and I followed in mine. I was to wait in the car in the driveway, while they went inside.

I had no idea how long they'd be, so I settled down into the driver's seat, and prepared for a long wait. But they came out in about 15 minutes, then loaded into my back seat. "To Remo's now, bitch boy," Derek said.

"Yes, sir."

We opted for lasagne and salads rather than pizza that night, which made the second meal that day, for three, that I paid for. They had never reimbursed me for lunch; the issue of me being out that money never came up. Then when I got stuck with the dinner bill, it was clear that no contribution from them was forthcoming. So I paid it.

Afterward, in the car, Derek said, "Now we're off to LP, bitch boy. Be sure and keep your eyes on the road, because we might get a little head start back here, if you know what I mean." Megan playfully told him to behave himself, but he didn't, and soon I could hear only kissing noises from the back. I could also see what they were up to whenever I glanced in the rear-view mirror.

As we drove in the darkness down one of the roads in Linmarne Park, I heard Megan whisper, "Stop, wait, David's still in the car, we can't do that yet."

"We can do anything, it's fine. Don't worry about him. And what do you think of this: We're gonna send him down the path to wait on us, but before that, why don't we give him a little treat... He can warm this up for you."

"What?"

"Let's let him lick you down here to help get you ready for me..."

"Oh my god, what? Are you serious? Then what, just send him away and you step in and take over? That's so meeeeean."

"No, not mean at all. David, you'd *love* to warm up Megan's pussy for me, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"You'll even do it blindfolded if she wants, won't you?"

"Yes, sir."

So when we found a parking spot they liked, Derek had me position the car so we could open the back door on one side, adjacent to the woods. We made sure the dome light was off, and then Derek took off his shirt to make a blindfold for me. As I knelt down on the ground just outside the car, he had Megan slide up toward my face, remove her panties, and then Derek reached over her to put his hand on my head and guide it down to her pussy. As I licked it, she moaned. I could hear them kissing sometimes, and clothing rustling, but otherwise I couldn't really tell what they were doing.

After a few minutes, Derek said, "Okay bitch boy, I think that's enough. Stand up, turn around, don't look. Take my shirt off and toss it back here. Then get down that path, and over to the river, and wait.

"Yes, sir." As I started down the path, he said, "And bitch boy?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Remember, no touching yourself."

"Yes, sir." Then I heard Megan go "aww, haww-hawww.. that's so meeean." Then she laughed, as Derek pulled the car door shut.

After waiting at the end of the trail for probably 30 minutes, I got a text from Derek, telling me to come back, but walk backwards when I got close. Upon my arrival, he re-installed the tee-shirt blindfold, then guided me to my knees on the ground beside the car. "OK," he said, to Megan, "Scoot your pussy right up here to our little bitch boy's face and let him clean my cum out of you." She didn't say anything right then, but once I could smell her pussy in front of me, I started licking, and she said, "Oh my gaaaaahhhhhd. This is... I can't believe this."

"See? I told ya," said Derek. "Bitch boy will even clean up messes we make, haha. He should be thanking us, really, because this way we know some of that won't accidentally drip out onto his car seats. Oh, and I almost forgot, my dick is still kinda wet and sloppy from our sex. Here, bitch boy, take a break from that so you can clean up that mess, too." At that point, he guided my head over to him, and stuck his dick in my mouth. Megan exclaimed, "Oh my god!!" a little too loudly, then shushed herself. I heard silence after that, and I could only imagine she was staring at the scene wide-eyed with a hand clapped over her mouth.

I guess she wasn't horrified, though, by the "gay" act, because once Derek pushed my face back into her pussy to continue, she moaned and sighed.

"If you want to cum again, baby, from him doing that, you go right ahead," Derek said. "You and I can cum all we want; it's only bitch boy here who's not allowed."

When he said that, I groaned from the overwhelming frustration. It was unintentional, but I noticed that right after that, Megan seemed to be deriving a great deal more pleasure from my licking. Maybe it was just because Derek had invited her to enjoy it more, but in any case, she increased her rhythm to the point where ultimately she was bucking her hips, as I tried to lick at the pace she seemed to want.

"If you're gonna cum, baby," said Derek, "grab hold of his hair and pull him into you, so you can really cum on his face good." Her words seemed to dial her up yet another notch, and soon she did exactly that, and I was practically smothered in her sloppy wet pussy as she grinded it against me, and coated my face in her juices.

Afterward, Derek had me pull my pants and underwear down, and he said, "Let's make sure there's no mess in here, either. You didn't have an accident in your pants, did you, bitch boy?"

"No, sir."

"That's good. Well, you can just kneel here on the ground blindfolded for a minute, while your poor little dick just pokes the air, until Megan and I get dressed."

Again Megan expressed sympathy for my plight, with "awwwww"s, and said, "He doesn't get to cum? That is sooo meeeean, oh my gawwwd. That must drive him *crazy*."

"Yeah, probably," said Derek. "But wimpy little-dick bitch boys just aren't allowed to cum, are they, bitch boy?"

"No, sir."

"Say it."

"Wimpy little-dick bitch boys just aren't allowed to cum, sir."

"Wimpy little-dick bitch boys don't get pleasure for their little dicks, do they?"

"No, sir."

Derek laughed; Megan said, "Awww."

By then it was time for Derek to be driving back to Anniston, so we dropped Megan off at her house and then went back to mine. Derek gathered his things, jumped into his car and said, "How do you feel, dude? You OK with everything? This has been *quite* a weekend."

"Yes, sir, I'm OK with everything."

"Good. Me, too. You were right about Lila. Thank you for *that*. Thank you *very* much for that." Then he started the ignition and prepared to back out of the driveway. "Oh, one more thing," he added, before pulling away, "Don't sleep in my bed while I'm gone. Haha. Later, bitch boy."

Two days later, sitting in class, I was daydreaming about all the various things that had gotten me SO horny, and I was feeling especially helpless and wimpy over not having cum in about four weeks, that my dick twitched and twitched in my pants for all it was worth. When my mind flashed to the memory of licking Megan's pussy after Derek had cum inside it, I had to suddenly close my eyes, stiffen my body, and hold my breath, because I came within a hair's breadth of cumming in my pants, right there sitting at a desk, with no direct stimulation whatsoever.

So when the moment passed, I discreetly gathered my things and slipped out of class, and went into the bathroom to splash some water on my face. Then I went outside and called Lila, and told her how I'd just come super-close to having an accident, and to ask her what I should do if I *did* have one, and/or if she had suggestions on how to prevent it?

She said she only knew of one way to prevent it, and that was with a male chastity device. There were several different kinds of these contraptions on the market, but, she said, most not only prevent ejaculation, but even erection.

"Ohhh, god," I said. "Ma'am, I *really* don't like that idea. I mean, at least erections are some kind of pleasure, and I don't think I could bear having *that* taken away. I mean... I'm sorry if I shouldn't be saying it, ma'am, but... I really don't think I could handle *that*."

"Calm down, hun, it's okay. Lila's not gonna make you lock up your dick. For now I have another idea, but hun... I'm willing to bet that one day... one day there will be a woman in your life who *does* want to lock up your dick. And by the time that happens, you will love her enough that you'll let her. For now, though, as I say, there's probably no way to make sure you don't have an accident, so if you do, first of all realize you'll have to pay me a 100 dollar penalty when you come to your next session. So if you can't avoid it before then, you'll be bringing me 500 dollars.

"Second, if it happens, you make sure to tell Derek. I'm gonna call him later and discuss ways he could punish you. Off the top of my head, I'm thinking maybe a bare-bottomed, hard, over-the-knee spanking while Megan watches. Lots of possibilities, and I'm sure he'll have ideas of his own. Oh, also: if it happens when you're alone, make sure you clean up your mess immediately. Oh, and don't reach down and stroke yourself, or touch at all, once you start to cum. Just let it come out. But then immediately afterwards, lick and suck it all up. So if it had happened there in class, you'd need to get yourself into a bathroom stall, and take off your underwear and suck up your mess. Oh, and a wet dream counts, too. That's still cumming without permission."

"Yes ma'am."

That Friday morning, I told my parents that Derek would be coming up again to visit for the weekend; they said, "Again? He was just here."

"Yeah, he and Megan Murphy really hit it off, and it looks like they'll be dating, so we'll probably be seeing a lot of him."

"Megan Murphy ..." my mother said. "Is that Tanya Murphy's daughter?"

I shrugged. "I don't know who her parents are. Oh, wait. Jack Murphy is... a softball coach or something, isn't he?"

"Yeah, that's Tanya's husband, and I know they have a son and a daughter. So the daughter's probably Megan. And she's at BC, right?"

"Yeah."

"What about you, hun, are you meeting anyone there?"

"No... I'm... I'm just focusing on school right now. You know."

"Well, that's good. Are things going well? Are you happier at BC?"

"Yes," I responded, emphatically.

"Good. Well... as far as girls go, maybe Megan can hook you up with one of her friends for a double date or something."

I didn't mention the failed foursome of the previous weekend. Yet... when I thought of it, and pictured Ashley diagonally across the table from me at Remo's, ignoring me... and then prevailing upon Megan to fork over her car keys so Ashley could ditch us, I got a boner... as I ate my eggs at the breakfast table with my parents.

That night Derek had supper with me and my parents, and then we took my car to pick up Megan. We went to a movie and Derek had me buy our tickets and all our snacks, and of course bring them into the theater, in two trips. When I returned to our seats the second time, with my own soda and popcorn, Derek stopped me before I sat, and said, "Find yourself a seat a few rows behind us." So I sat by myself, with a boner, lonesomely munching my popcorn, watching the movie, and thinking how if Derek and Megan were now going to expect me to finance their dates, it would take me that much longer to raise 400 dollars for my next session with Lila. In turn, any *chance* of getting to cum (which the next session did not guarantee) would be delayed even longer.

But later that night, out at LP, the issue of Lila's fee became that much worse, for Derek and Megan allowed me to lick Megan's pussy without a blindfold, from my position kneeling on the ground outside of the car, after Derek had filled it with his cum. I was fully clothed, and when Megan grabbed my hair and pulled me in tight, and bucked herself all over my face, and I felt her legs on my back, I came in my pants. I started to whine when it happened, though for all they knew my vocalizations were just in keeping with the oral sex taking place.

But when Megan was done, I knew I would have to confess my sin... which I did. Megan said, "He came in his pants? Ewww."

"Bitch boy came, Megan," said Derek. "You *know* that's not allowed."

"Bitch boy came? Uh ohhhhh."

"I'm sorry, sir, I'm sorry, ma'am," I pleaded, pitifully, from my knees.

"Crawl over there," Derek said, "and face the trail, and wait for us to get dressed."

"Yes, sir."

"Okay, Megan, bitch boy's gonna have to be punished."

"What are you gonna do?" she asked.

"You'll see. Let's get dressed."

Once they were dressed, they had me crawl down the path ahead of them, with Derek occasionally lightly kicking my behind and telling me to hurry up. My cum squished around in my underwear as I crawled, and I could feel some leaking out onto my thighs. At the end of the trail, Derek and Megan sat down on a boulder, and Derek had me stand up and strip naked. Then he made me lick and suck cum from my underwear, as I faced them, standing there looking stupid. Megan covered her mouth with one hand and muttered, "Eww, oh my gahhhd. Ohhhh my gahhhhd." Her tone was one of fascination moreso than disgust.

Then Derek stood up to come closer and inspect my jeans, and the ground nearby, to see if drops and streaks of cum were about. He did find some, and made me lick them up. I also had to scrape cum off my dick, balls, and thighs with my fingers to eat as well. Once he was satisfied, he stepped around behind Megan, put his arms around her, and kissed her deeply as she leaned her head back against his chest. Then he began fondling her breasts through her top, and as they continued kissing, he moved his hand down inside her pants in front. "Undo your pants," he told her. Then, after a few minutes of feeling inside her panties, he had her slip her pants and panties off. I just stood still and watched.

He told Megan to finger herself while looking at me, and told me to drop to the ground on my hands and knees. He then went just into the wooded area, and searched for a twig or small tree branch. He discarded a few before finding one that suited him. Returning to us, he had me crawl forward, so I could see Megan's pussy just a few inches in front of me, and told Megan to watch, finger herself, and enjoy. He told Megan to say, "Punish bitch boy for me, for cumming, 'cause bitch boys aren't allowed to cum."

She repeated the words, and hearing sweet, kind, considerate Megan Murhpy say such cruel words, as she fingered her pussy right in front of me, made my dick spring to life. And then... WHACK!!

"Ohhhhhh!" I called out, in response to the fall of Derek's switch on my bare butt.

"Hey. Be quiet. Someone could hear us. Just take your punishment, bitch boy."

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

WHACK!!

I whimpered in pain, and my eyes teared up. Megan winced a little herself, and I felt if it were not Derek beating me, she might have put a stop to it. But he had told her to finger herself and enjoy my punishment, and she wanted to please him. So she breathed heavily, and stared at my face, as I endured Derek's strokes.

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
395 Followers
12