The Pampered Pussy Ch. 01

Story Info
A business is formed to cater for erotic needs.
22.1k words
4.42
33.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A business is formed to cater for erotic needs

Author's notes:

1. This is a work of fiction. The activities and practices described in this story are not necessarily either condoned or recommended. If you choose to do anything described in real life with real people you do so at your own risk.

2. All characters are fictional and any likeness to any living person is purely coincidental. The story is purely imaginary and, to the author's knowledge, bears no relationship to any factual occurrence.

*********************************

Eugene knew that to break into the hairdressing market he heeded a new angle. There were hairdressers everywhere, most of them just scraping by. Those who dealt in fashion charged exorbitantly because they had been in business a long time, had a steady, high class clientele base and were to be considered established. They were even highly thought of on social media. Then there were the also-rans, the back alley hairdressers without the fancy shop fronts, fancy names, fancy reputations and fancy prices. Eugene knew he wasn't in the former category -- yet, he told himself -- but did not wish to begin in the latter and have to work his way up to the top over a long period of time. He wanted success and he wanted it now.

The breakthrough came one romantic night when he and his live-in lover were lying in bed, resting after a wonderful dinner and love-making session. Eugene ran his fingers through her lush lower locks and commented: "Honey, what I couldn't do to these with some clippers and scissors."

"Well, what are you waiting for, darling, a written invite?" replied Desiree.

This response shook Eugene. Never had he considered that his beloved would allow him to take to her downy locks with hairdressing equipment. He leapt out of bed and fetched his portable kit, opening it on the dresser and pulled the sheet from his loved one.

"Ok, here goes," he announced, "What would milady's pleasure be today?"

"I'll leave the choice in your hands, sir," replied Desiree with a grin.

Eugene stared at her lovely pubic region for several long minutes, visualizing a finished result -- a love heart made of hair. He mentally chose the location, the size, the length of the hair remaining and then reached for his tools. First off he cut the whole area to a uniform length using a number four comb on his clippers. As he did this he had to caution Desiree several times as she wriggled beneath his clippers.

"Darling, you need to keep still otherwise it will look like a rolling hillside instead of a flat plain," he told her.

"I'm trying, honey, but the vibrations and warmth from the clippers as well as the sensations of the comb moving through my hair are really sexy and I'm having a hard time remaining still. Sorry, darling."

Eventually Eugene was happy with the result and ran a comb through it several times, seeking any stray long hairs that would ruin his work of art. He then removed the comb and used the clippers to trim around the outside as short as possible, forming the outline of the heart he had envisaged. It took a long time before he was satisfied with the shape, size and symmetry of the heart, the hair at the lowest part of the heart taking the most time and causing the most wriggles from his lover as he manoeuvred his clippers through the contours of her upper thighs, labia and clit, taking extreme care not to cause any damage to these sensitive organs. As he was removing the last of the hair from alongside her clit hood he had to stop momentarily as Desiree came from the stimulation, her hips writhing and heaving from her release.

"Did you enjoy that little diversion?" he asked.

"Oh yes, honey, it was delicious. Tres bien. I hope this art work will need regular pruning as the hair regrows, darling."

Once he had finished with the clippers her ran his fingertips over the heart itself and the area surrounding the heart, feeling the evenness of the hairy heart and the prickles of the bare skin. He left the bedroom for a few minutes and returned with some shaving equipment and a bowl of warm water.

"Now, to get you really smooth and silky," he told her.

Desiree watched as he prepared the shaving materials and applied the lather to the area surrounding her heart. She then saw him take a cut throat razor, test its sharpness with his thumb, then position himself ready to shave the last of the hairs from around the heart on her mound.

"Why don't you use a safety razor?" she asked apprehensively.

"A straight razor does a better job and is easier to use, especially in this area. Besides which," he grinned, "There is always the highly erotic sensation caused by the thought of the damage that could be done if the razor slipped, which, of course, it won't. However, the eroticism is still there and is very arousing, as you well know by now."

Eugene began at the top then slowly and carefully shaved around the edges of the heart until there was only the lower point to complete.

"Honey, just leave the bottom part, please," she begged, "A straight razor wielded next to my clit does not sound at all healthy."

Eugene smiled at her. "Just stay still and you have nothing to worry about," he said with a smile, "Trust me."

Desiree lay rigidly still as he completed the sensitive task, carefully removing every last sign of stubble from her labia and clit hood. He noticed that Desiree was extremely aroused and wondered how she was managing to remain so still. He had to wipe her feminine juices away from her lips several times during the operation. Once he had finished he ran his fingers over her silky smooth skin lovingly then moved them between her labia and spread her lips then her juices.

"My, you are wet," he commented.

"Yes, and hot and sexy for you," she replied, "Come here, cherie, make love to me again."

It was only then that he realized how aroused he was from his work. His cock was rigid and ready to go. He pushed his tool set to the side and mounted Desiree, slipping inside her easily until he was fully engulfed.

"Mmmm, cherie, that's wonderful," she purred, "Si bon."

They made love passionately, vigorously and enthusiastically, both achieving their orgasms simultaneously within a very short time. They writhed together in their mutual passion, he spurting inside her, nipping each other's necks with their teeth and moaning their delight in each other. They held each other for a long time afterwards, their breathing normalizing again, deeply in love with each other. After a short time they went out the back and jumped into the tepid pool to cool off and relax after their love-making.

"Honey," he began at last, "Would it be Ok if I started my business as an erotic hair stylist?"

Desiree gave a start. This possibility had never occurred to her. How would she feel if he cut hair for women as he had for her? The thought of her darling man trimming and viewing the pussies of many women each day was initially abhorrent.

"No, you can't do that. I won't let you," she said firmly.

Now it was Eugene's turn to be stunned. He was amazed by the vehemence of her reply, as if she thought he'd be making love with each of the women as he finished.

"Darling, why not? It's an amazing business opportunity and after all it's just hair and skin. It's not like I'd fuck everyone I trimmed, and someone's got to do it. From what I see online there are many women who are shaved or waxed down there, why not have hearts or other artistic patterns cut into their hair? I've seen people with their head hair also trimmed into artistic patterns; would that be any different really?"

"Yes it would. Nobody sees a head as being sexy, well, no normal person anyway; whereas the pubic region is seen as sexy and is an area that should only be seen by lovers. I'm certainly not going to be showing my love heart to anyone else, well, maybe a few close girlfriends, but that would be all."

"So what if these close girlfriends want one too?"

Desiree was quiet for a few moments, contemplating this question as the wavelets played with her breasts. Would she allow Eugene, her own true love, to shape and shave her girlfriends' pussies? What would be wrong with it, she reasoned. She decided that she would, but then extended the thought to unknown women; if girlfriends, why not unknowns? Slowly the idea became less abhorrent to her. Then she thought a little ahead; how would it be for her lover to see, trim and shave pussies all day and then come home and make love with her? That, she decided, would be hot!

"Ok, honey, you can open the business," she capitulated, "But there are conditions. From what I've seen today, when you trim and shave a woman you get horny. So the condition is that you bring that horniness home to me to satisfy and do not allow yourself to be tempted by other women to satisfy either their or your needs. If you agree to that, we have a deal."

"Deal," agreed Eugene quickly.

"Right. So if I so much as get an inkling that you're fucking with other women then you will be punished severely. Comprendez?"

"Yes, darling, I understand. My cock is for you and you alone, honey. Yet there is now a part of me that is curious about what punishment you would be meting out to me. However, probably best I don't know."

They cuddled together in the pool for a long time, both lost in their thoughts, he of starting a business, she of punishing her lover, which she was quite sure she would need to do in the future because she was almost certain he wouldn't be able to keep it in his pants. She hoped it would be a frequent occurrence.

****************************

Eight weeks later Eugene's new business opened -- The Pampered Pussy. There was some fanfare; advertisements in fashion and raunchy women's magazines, carefully worded so as not to offend anyone while still identifying the unique nature of the business. As an extra incentive, for the first week every customer had a lucky dip which provided between 20% and 100% discount.

The shop front was tastefully presented and potential clients entered into a reception area, with a young, attractive female receptionist named Chloe behind a desk. At present she was very under-employed, dealing only with the few women who walked through the doors, some of whom were interested to find out what the business offered after noticing it for the first time or seeing the advertising in magazines. A few of these made appointments for later in the week or for some special occasion in the future.

The workroom itself was behind the reception area through a closed door for privacy. It was sparsely furnished with a gynaecological chair to allow Eugene sufficient access to create his art work in hair. The only other furniture was a padded, adjustable height table which was designed to be used for initial examinations and also doubled as a place for Eugene to sit while he awaited the arrival of clients.

The tedium of the morning was broken when Chloe showed two young women through to the workroom. Eugene sat them down on the padded table and they chatted for a few minutes. The women were very giggly about the whole situation and it turned out that they had dared each other to have their pubic hair trimmed and styled.

"So what happens if one does and one doesn't?" asked Eugene.

They both giggled and looked at each other. "Oh, we'll work something out," replied Tania.

"Yeah, well, I'll have fun working out what to do with you," said Sue.

"So you think I'll pike then," replied Tania, "Well, I'll show you. Please trim me first, Eugene."

Eugene was overjoyed that his first client had arrived.

"You'll need to remove the clothing from the lower half of your body," he told her. "If you like I'll leave the room while you do that."

"You won't need to do that. After all, I'm a big girl now and besides, you'll be having a lot of time to inspect my nether regions when you're trimming me."

Having said that, she pushed her tight pants down to reveal her G string panties, which rapidly followed her pants to the floor.

"Where do you want me now?"

Eugene was quite taken aback by the speed at which this unknown female had stripped her lower half as he stood there watching. She certainly wasn't embarrassed by her nakedness, he thought.

"Ah, you'll need to sit in the chair and place your feet in the stirrups," he told her, offering his hand to help her into the high seat of the chair.

She sat down then placed her feet in the stirrups and lay back. Eugene fastened her feet snugly into position, tightened the broad waist belt around her hips so it held her firmly but was still comfortable, then tilted the chair back, raised it some more so she was at a good working height, then spread her legs apart until he could obtain easy access to her untrimmed hairy pussy and vulva.

"Now, Tania, what sort of pattern did you have in mind?"

"I don't know. It's a surprise for my boyfriend. He's commented about my hairiness on several occasions so on the spur of the moment, and a dare from Sue, I decided to have it trimmed. You could do a heart or something I guess."

"A heart goes really well just because it's the right shape and also because of its symbolic meaning of love. I could do a very nice heart for you there if you wish."

"Yes please, a heart will be great thanks."

Eugene took his clippers and before fitting a comb, asked Tania how short she wanted the remaining hair.

"Not long, just about that long," she said, holding her fingers only about a quarter of an inch apart.

Eugene selected a number three comb, fitted it and began shearing Tania's hair. Sue came closer to watch and Tania craned her head forward to get a better view of proceedings. Eugene made a mental note to fit an adjustable mirror so clients could see what was happening without having to strain forward.

After a few minutes he was done and combed the short hair that remained to remove any stray long hairs. Then he removed the comb and began trimming Tania's peripheral hair just as he had for Desiree. He noticed that Tania's reaction was the same as Desiree's also. At the beginning he noticed her wriggling slightly, then saw the droplets of her juices appear on her labia. By the time he was trimming the delicate places between her legs, she had her eyes closed and was breathing heavily. He removed the clippers for a few seconds as she tensed and writhed, her head rolling from side to side, then once she relaxed he quickly completed the pattern.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked matter-of-factly once he had finished, noticing the guilty smile on her face.

"Yes, it felt really nice. The warmth and slight vibrations of the clippers were very stimulating."

"Good, now do you want it left like that, a little prickly," he ran his fingers over the skin letting her feel from her side the short prickles of stubble, "Or do you want it smooth as a baby's bottom?"

"Hmmm, smooth, please."

"That's a really good idea. I did this to my girlfriend a while ago and she had it smooth too. Since then I've shaved it again about once a week to keep it like that and also trimmed the hair growth after each four weeks to maintain the feel of the shorter hair. You may like that maintenance also."

"I'll see how it goes. Hopefully my boyfriend will love it and we'll have lots of hot sex, but maybe he'll just want it to grow out. Time will tell."

Eugene approached her with a straight razor and shaving gear and she appeared a little nervous at first but made no comment. He continued with his task, removing every last strand of stubble and leaving her smooth shaven, just as promised.

"Have a feel of that and see how you like it," Eugene suggested.

Tania felt the hair and the smooth areas, feeling both the touch on her fingers as well as how it felt from the inside to be touched like that. She decided that both were very nice indeed.

"That feels wonderful," she said, "Thank you so much."

Eugene was pleased his first client was a satisfied client and sat the chair up a little, moved her legs together and unfastened her so she could step out of the chair. She stood and looked down at her crotch and the evenness of the heart shaped area of hair on her pussy.

"Thank you so much," she said, turning to Eugene and hugging him closely. He knew she felt his hard cock press into her belly but this wasn't the time or place to do anything about it, and besides, he'd promised Desiree. They broke away from each other, Tania with a smile on her face as she turned to Sue.

"Your turn now," she said with a grin. "Have fun. It feels really, really sexy, especially when he trims the hair with his vibrating clippers."

Sue chose the same pattern as Tania had and the operation went just as smoothly, although Sue seemed a little less enthusiastic about having it done. Eugene had the feeling she was doing it just for the dare rather than wanting to impress a boyfriend. He didn't notice her have any climax, as both Desiree and Tania had, but she seemed very happy with the result. Once off the chair, Sue hastily retrieved her pants and panties, pulling them up quickly as Tania, who had remained naked from the waist down while Sue was trimmed, dressed herself slowly and carefully with many looks at Eugene and his obviously hard cock.

The last thing Eugene had the women do was to take a lucky dip from a large canister. Sue received 30% off her trim while Tania received a whole 80% off.

"Wow, that's fantastic," said Tania, "Thank you so much."

Once again she gave Eugene a hug then they went out the door into the reception area, where Tania made a booking for a trim and shave for a week's time. They then left the premises, chattering away as young women are prone to do, especially after a shared new experience.

The afternoon was quiet with only one client but several enquiries. The client, a woman in her forties, Eugene guessed, wanted to be trimmed short and have her husband's initial, H for Harold she said, shaved into it. It took a little longer to make a really good job of it because it was difficult to shave the area where the letter was without cutting the hair alongside it. However, it was soon done and she was on her way once again.

They closed at four pm and Eugene and Chloe went for a celebratory drink in the nearby café.

"How do you think it went?" asked Chloe.

"Well, we had some clients. I always expected it to be slow to take off, but so long as we have happy clients out there then word of mouth and social networks will spread the news. Anyway, I've been wondering all day if you wanted to have a work of art on your pussy."

"Well, I've been considering it all day also. I also wondered what I'd like if I did have one. I decided that a trident would be great, three lines of hair radiating upwards from my clit, each line gradually widening as it went higher. Does that sound feasible?"

"Yes, it sounds beautiful to me. Who's the lucky guy who'll be examining that?"

Chloe dropped her eyes. "There isn't one," she said softly, "Probably the only guy who'll ever see it is you."

"Oh. Well then, why do you want it?"

"For me, so I can look down and see myself and know that I've at last done something just for me."

"Do you want to do it now?" asked Eugene.

Chloe looked up at him. "Would you? That would be wonderful. Thank you so much."

They finished their drinks then went back to the shop and straight through to the workroom. Eugene began preparing Chloe for her styling but Chloe would have none of it.

"I want to be naked while you shave me," she told him, "None of this semi-nakedness for me."

She stripped and sat in the chair as Eugene busied himself fastening her in and preparing his equipment.

"Could I please make a request?" asked Chloe.

"Of course, what would you like?"

"I'd like you to be naked as well while you work on me."