The Pandora Effect

Story Info
A werewolf pack wants to decimate the human race.
9.8k words
4.69
45.1k
34

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

This is the continuing adventures of Kevin Dvorska and the rest of SEAL Team Two Alpha fire squad. Just a small disclaimer, some scenes are pretty graphic here and in following posts. Don't say I didn't warn you, LOL. Thanks to all who helped with the storyline. Now on a sad note, since I do write about my SEAL friends, this series is dedicated to the memory of two Navy SEALs who gave their last measure of courage to save others. And now, 'The Pandora Effect'.

*

Their people will become like walking corpses, their flesh rotting away. Their eyes will shrivel in their sockets, and their tongues will decay in their mouths. On that day, they will be terrified, stricken by the Lord with great panic. They will fight against each other in hand-to-hand combat. Zechariah 14:12

0300 hrs, just outside Krasnoselivk, Ukraine.

There was a slight chill in the air as the four-man S.A.D. team made their way slowly forward. As members of the highly secret unit known as the Special Activities Division, they trained constantly to be ghosts. The paramilitary arm of the CIA composed of members from all Special Operations Groups, Army Delta Force, Green Berets, Force Recon Marines and Navy SEALs.

Aaron Lancaster led the team to the edge of the brush-covered culdesac. The ridge was still two hundreds yards above them on all three sides. He didn't like the idea of heading to the suspected hideout from this area, but it provided the best coverage for a silent approach.

"Ok everyone, let's get up this hill. I don't like being down here. As soon as we get to the ridgeline, I want Jake to set up the hide and cover our exit. Wade, Randy and I will take down the tangos."

"Just one question Aaron," Jake Ramby asked.

"What is it Jake."

"Are you buying the beer when we're done?"

"Just cover the exit Jake and worry about the booze when we're done." Aaron stared at his sniper with distain. His constant joking was getting on the team leaders nerves.

The four operatives moved towards the small trail heading to the top. They cautiously moved in two man teams, as they scanned their assigned areas. Each of them had fifteen years experience in Army Delta Force, along with another four in the S.A.D. They went about the climb in a business like manner, but were unaware of the danger that awaited them from above.

The massive brown werewolf watched as the men ascended the trail. She knew it would take them less than an hour to reach the ridge at their pace. Quietly, she raised herself up on her four large paws, then went to inform the others. The group knew someone would come looking for them again, but the news didn't deter them. There wasn't a human alive that would stand up to the damage they could deliver.

Rashida Turk moved quickly to the small house where the other two members slept. When she got closer to the back door, she changed to her human form. Now that she was naked, the cold air hit her. Her olive colored skin rippled with chills, and her small nipples stood out firmly. Her shoulder length brown hair fell across her high cheekbones, and she tossed her head to clear her vision.

Rashida entered the two-room house and moved to the bedroom. Her mate, Bashir Haddad, slept naked just for this occasion. When she nudged his shoulder, he turned and glared at her. He was sure he told her not to wake him unless it was an emergency.

"I thought I told you a few hours ago woman not to..."

"They're here Bashir, four men starting at the bottom of the ridge."

Bashir jumped out of bed and moved quickly to the living room. He kicked his teammate, Mansur Abla, in the leg, startling the large muscular man. When he moved towards the front door, he grabbed a bottle of water and splashed his face. Shaking the cold water off, he turned to Rashida.

"Could you tell who they are?"

"No, but I know they're some kind of paramilitary members, maybe Americans."

"It doesn't matter. Mansur, I want you to take the left side, I'll head down the front."

"Where should I go my love?" Rashida shivered slightly. She wished they would hurry up. She was more comfortable in her werewolf form.

"Just off to the right side of me. Take out the last man as he's watching his friends die."

When they moved outside, the three Lebanese terrorists changed to their preferred form and headed off. As the largest wolf in the group, Bashir easily moved his massive black form to the ridge. Even before he reached it, he could smell the human's putrid bodies.

Aaron Lancaster held his MP-5SD at an angle. With it pointed at the ground, he knew he could bring it to bear quickly if needed. At three in the morning, he didn't expect many people to be out walking around. He scanned the trail ahead and noticed some prints in the soft dirt. He stopped and knelt down on one knee.

The others followed suit when they saw Lancaster stop. When Aaron didn't get up right away, Randy Hataway moved up slowly. "What the hell is it, Aaron?"

"Look at this paw print, Randy. You ever see anything like that before?"

Randy Hataway was famous among the operatives for his tracking ability. When he looked at the large print, he ran his fingertips over the impression. Growing up in the hills of Tennessee, he thought he'd seen every conceivable print an animal could make.

"My first thought is a bear, but not that damn big. It might be a day old or less, so lets hope what ever made this is long gone."

"Keep everyone moving, Randy. I wanna get off of this..." Aaron Lancaster spoke his last words as the massive black werewolf removed his head with one swing.

Hataway had mere seconds to react. He swung his weapon up, blinking his eyes through his blood soaked face. He tried to train the muzzle on the beast, but it was moving too fast. The beast spun on his back paws and then rammed his fur-covered body into his. He died almost instantly as the broken ribs pierced his heart.

Wade Wilson and Jake Ramby watched in horror as their two teammates were killed with little effort. Wade got off a three round burst into the werewolf's side, while Jake tried to bring his SR-25 sniper rifle to bear on his target. They didn't see the dark brown werewolf to the left.

The two S.A.D. operatives came to a stop twenty feet away. Wade tried to bring his weapon up, but his broken collarbone and separated shoulder wouldn't allow him. Jake Ramby screamed out as he watched his friend's intestines spill out onto the cold dirt.

Crawling away, he dragged his broken legs behind him. He didn't get far as a smaller werewolf leapt from ten feet away and landed all eight hundred pounds of her body squarely on his spine. Maybe it was more humane that he was now paralyzed, as she clamped her large canine teeth into Jakes neck and pulled.

Large amounts of blood and torn flesh covered the once quiet ridge. She was about to eat her fill of the dead human, but the loud growl behind her got her attention. She angrily turned to Bashir and showed her teeth to her mate. He knew that his companions wanted to feed but he needed information first. Changing into his human form, he walked slowly to the female wolf.

"Don't show your teeth to me woman," Bashir said, as he put pressure on his wounds.

In the blink of an eye, Rashida and Mansur transformed to human form and stood up. As Bashir stared at the lovely woman, his cock started to rise. He always became sexually excited after a kill. This time was no exception as he gazed upon her palm-sized breasts.

"It's just that I'm hungry, Bashir. Why did you stop me?"

"You can eat later. Right now, I want both of you to check the bodies for any identification. I'm getting tired of humans hunting us down, and we still don't know who's behind it."

The three of them checked all four bodies and found nothing. None of them carried wallets or any identifying tags. Mansur was about to quit searching, when he noticed a small tattoo on the arm of Randy Hataway.

"Bashir, I think I found something."

When Bashir bent down to take a look, he immediately knew who they were. "That's an American Delta Force tattoo. I studied their tactics at the camp last year, and I remember seeing that tattoo."

"Should we bury them like the others?"

"No I have a better idea. You two eat your fill while I tend to my wounds. After that, leave them here. I want the Americans to know what happens when they come searching for us."

"What happens if the Major doesn't come through for us?" Mansur asked.

"She'll deliver the devices. After that, we kill her to ensure her silence."

Bashir let the two other werewolves feed, as he returned to the house. They would leave in the morning to meet up with the Soviet Major and collect the devices. Once they had them, nothing would be able to stop the destruction of the human race. Werewolves would once again rule the world. The start of a new order would begin with Rashida Turk.

**********

Gabriel walked up and stared at the dark haired winged angel. He was looking down through the rolling white mist with a concerned look on his face. It was his assignment to watch for any intrusive behavior from the fallen one.

"Are there any updates?"

"No Sir. I thought the four men stood a good chance on solving this for us, but unfortunately they were unsuccessful."

"Remember, you are not to interfere unless she does."

"I understand Sir, but at what time are we going to intercede and stop this from going further?"

"We can not interfere with the path they take. We can only watch and hope for the best. Keep me informed if she becomes more active in the events."

Basement level 4, CIA Headquarters, Langley Virginia.

Tanner Eason sat quietly as he stared at the six monitors scattered along the walls. Just below and in front of him, the technicians furiously typed information and transferred different displays to the larger screens. Picking up his coffee, he took a long drink as he tried to remain calm. It wouldn't be professional for the Director of the CIA to blow up at his subordinates.

Seated next to him, Frank Duncan chatted quietly on his headset to an unknown satellite operator. As Director of Operations, it was his responsibility to coordinate the bird's flight path. He roughly pushed the lighted button on his console and tossed his headset down.

"They still haven't figured out the problem with the bird yet. The SX-171 should be in position in another twenty minutes," Duncan said.

"Frank, I don't want to tell you how to do your job, but this op is under some scrutiny. That's why we have the birds flying over the op this time. Why didn't you plan for loss of communications?"

"I did Tanner, but the flight paths were an hour apart. What did you want me to do, fly them right next to each other at two hundred miles up?"

"Okay, okay calm down. I just don't want to lose another team trying to track down three fucking tangos. I don't need to remind you that Garrett is getting pissed over the losses."

The mention of the S.A.D director made him nervous. Garrett Brown was a man with thirty years experience as a Special Forces Operator. After retiring from the Green Berets, he was recruited into the Special Activities Division as an operator. After moving up quickly, he made sure people in the Agency knew not to cross him.

"With all due respect to Mr. Brown, the insertions have gone off without a hitch. I think his operators are just getting sloppy. We are talking about only three Lebanese, one of whom is a damn female. We know she's not calling any shots."

"You can tell him that when he gets back from DC. Whoever is calling the shots Frank, they're making trained operators disappear like a fart in the wind. You're the Operations guy, do you have an answer for that?" Tanner Eason asked sarcastically.

Suddenly, the green flashing comm button caught his attention and he grabbed his headset. After a brief conversation, he quickly looked up at the center monitor. The image was grainy, but he could make out the area just outside Krasnoselivk.

"Can they clean that up, Frank?"

"They're working on it."

Tanner Eason leaned forward a bit and squinted at a small ridgeline. When the image cleared, he saw the forms of four bodies lying around a small dirt path to the top. Frank Duncan saw the bodies also and spoke quickly into the mike. When the image zoomed in, Tanner's blood turned cold.

"What in God's name did that?" he thought as he picked up a phone with shaking hands.

"Get me Garrett Brown right away."

Small café on the outskirts of Sevastopol, Ukraine.

Major Nadia Karpov surveyed the small crowd around her. She was far enough away from the Soviet Navy base that her identity was unknown. Now, she was just another pretty female sitting alone and drinking her wine.

Some of the men that passed by gave her long glances. At just over five feet tall, with flowing black hair, her beauty was captivating. She knew men wanted her not just for her lovely face and dark bedroom eyes. Her slim waist and small breasts made an inviting package for sex. What they didn't realize was, she wasn't just another pretty Soviet officer, she was a biological weapons expert.

Nadia was constantly at odds with her superiors. For the last ten years, she argued the point of testing her work on humans, maybe small villages in eastern Russia. Every one of her requests were met with the same answer, to much fear of retaliation from the Americans. As far as she was concerned, why design something so pure, so deadly, so ingenious, just to lay dormant in canisters.

She took another sip of her wine as she waited for her buyers. With their help, she could now finally see what effects her work would have on unsuspecting humans. The amount of money she was to receive, would last her two life times. With the Soviet Union now dissolved, this was the best chance to start a new life somewhere away from the crippled military.

"Excuse me Miss, would you like another glass?" Nadia's thoughts of a new life disappeared as the server held the bottle of wine near her glass.

"Yes, thank you. If it's not too much trouble, could you bring me a menu. My companions are late and I'm getting hungry."

"Right away Miss," he said and went back inside.

Nadia checked her watch and then looked out to the busy street. "They should have been here by now. Maybe they didn't get my message."

Suddenly, a cab pulled up across the street. Two muscular men got out and surveyed the area, then a female exited the back seat and moved behind one of the men that held a large briefcase. They were all dressed in western clothing, but Nadia knew from their looks these three were Lebanese. Checking the street once more, they crossed and headed straight for the café.

When they reached the table, Nadia nodded her head and motioned for them to sit down. The way the woman looked at her, made her nervous. It wasn't one of jealousy, it was more of a disgusting stare. She understood women found her threatening because of her looks, but this was something else.

"I was starting to think you didn't get my message. Did you have trouble finding the café?"

"Meeting out here in the open was not part of our agreement. I don't like it when plans change, to much room for error," Bashir told her in an annoyed tone.

"If you found it an inconvenience, forgive me, but you must understand the risks I have to take. To put it bluntly, this isn't candy that you're buying. You could be with Interpol or maybe working with some other agency. I thought it..."

"I'm not paying you to think, and for a good reason. Why would you make the delivery in plain sight of everyone?"

Just then, the server arrived with Nadia's menu. "Sorry for the delay, the bar is getting busy."

"That's fine. Would any of you like something to drink?" Nadia asked the three Lebanese.

"No. I want to conclude this business and be on our way," Bashir said sternly.

"Give me a few moments to look the menu over," she told the server.

"I don't mean to be rude, but where are the canisters?" Rashida asked when they were alone again.

"Somewhere close by. When I verify the money, I will give you the location of the canisters."

Bashir leaned forward and glared angrily at Nadia. "Now you listen to me woman. I don't know what kind of game you're playing, but I'm not amused."

Nadia picked up her glass of wine and took a long sip. After setting it down, she turned her dark eyes towards the irritated leader. She understood what kind of man he was, but he was unaware of her ability.

"Before we go any further with our business, let's get something clear up front. You need me more than I need you. I can move them to any number of buyers other than you. I understand in your country women are subordinate, but if you ever talk down to me again, I'll test the virus on you instead."

"How do we know the canisters are where you say they are?" Mansur asked.

"You don't. However, doing it this way, I get some assurance of my safety. If we met at your place, what would stop you from just killing me and taking the canisters anyway? You agree to leave one of you behind with the payment, while the others check on the canisters."

"I don't like this one bit, but you're leaving me little choice. Rashida will stay here with you, and I'll phone the café when we have the canisters in our possession," Bashir told her with a bit of resentment in his voice.

"That will be fine with me. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to see my money."

Bashir pulled the briefcase up and placed it on the table. Nadia Karpov looked around the café, and when she thought it was safe, opened the case. She was amazed at the sight of three million American dollars. She smiled to herself, and then shut the case. When she tried to pull it back to her, Bashir grabbed it in his powerful grip.

"I think we'll let Rashida keep this. Once we verify delivery, she'll give you the case."

"Good, we can have a little girl chat while you're gone."

"I think there's something you better know right now. If he calls up and reports the canisters aren't there, not even you're dentist will be able to recognize the body," Rashida told her sternly."

"Here's the location." Nadia handed Bashir a slip of paper with an address on it and the number to the café.

"How far away is this?" Bashir asked.

"Ten minutes by taxi, I wanted to keep them close. There are four of them there, each one has forty vials in it. You can open the lid to check them, but after that, you'll need a special mask and gloves to handle them. If not, it's my belief that you'll have a few days to live. After that, well, let's just say you won't look human anymore."

"What damage can I expect from one vial?"

"One vial placed in traffic and then broken, would decimate an area of about ten square kilometers, given the right wind conditions, of course. The objective is to infect the population and then let them spread it for you. I think you'll be more than satisfied with the results."

"Rashida, wait for my call, then give her the money. If the deal goes bad, well, use your imagination when you settle the account."

Bashir Haddad and Mansur Abla left the two women alone and hailed a taxi. After they were gone, Nadia picked up her glass and leaned back in her chair. She had a smile on her face, as the thought of a new life somewhere else filled her mind. This was going to be a good day for her. After all this time, she could test her deadly virus on something other than mice.

She then tilted her head up and stared at the bright clouds that floated across the blue sky. "On the seventh day you rested. Now watch as all that hard work comes crashing down around you."

Special Activities Division Director's office, Langley Virginia.

Garrett Brown flipped through the numerous photos of his mangled team. He thought the SX-171's camera took surprisingly good photos of the area while in position over the site. The damage his team endured looked extensive, and he wondered how long they stayed alive. His thoughts on the photos had to wait, as the phone started ringing.

boneams
boneams
739 Followers