The Panty-Chasing T-Mom MILF

Story Info
Cock-blocking son won't stop her from closing the deal.
16k words
4.55
247.1k
362

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 04/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,418 Followers

The amount of fun I had writing this is a provable fact. When I started it, I planned to write one or two other short stories just to reach a couple of pages in length. Instead, it's my longest story to date.

*

Christine Dawson licked her lips. The excitement of it all made her heart jump in her chest. She couldn't believe her luck as she stood in the doorway of her master bedroom and watched the young girl sitting on her bed like a lioness watches its prey. But this had more in common with shooting fish in a barrel than a lioness prowling the savannah. It was a slam dunk and Christine knew it. The nervous eighteen-year-old girl from her son's school would soon be another notch on the old bedpost.

Christine stepped into the room and sat down next to the girl, careful to leave a good few inches of distance between them. No counting her chickens before they hatched. Christine didn't plan on screwing this one up before it got off the ground. It was going to take a bit of work--which was fine since Christine considered that half the fun anyway. Her eyes leered at the skinny young girl. The girl's cute little skirt had lifted up when she sat. The eyeful Christine got of the girl's smooth thighs convinced Christine that this time the work would only be a third of the fun, the spoils claiming the other two-thirds.

She knew the young girl to be a little bit nerdy and a little bit naive. Both qualities would make her easier to manipulate. "What was that about a book, dear?" Christine smiled inwardly, wondering if the tone of her voice could convey that she didn't care a lick about the book. There was something else on her mind. Christine marveled at the girl's tiny size and tight body. Christine didn't have the body of an eighteen-year-old anymore, but she wasn't fat either. Her body had thickened. Her breasts and ass swelling in size over the years. But Vicky was so small, she could practically fit the young girl in her purse.

"Luke left it at school, Miss Dawson." Vicky rifled through her bag and retrieved the book, handing it to Christine.

Christine took the book from Vicky and set it down on her nightstand. "Thank you. I'll tell him you stopped by with it, dear."

Vicky seemed a little disappointed and Christine knew why. When the young girl tried to get up, Christine put her hand down on the girl's thigh to stop her. She reluctantly pulled her hand up a few seconds later, knowing she couldn't leave it there yet. "Wait," Christine's full lips pressed into a smile, "it's kind of crazy you showed up here today. Luke and I were just talking about you the other night."

Vicky's eyes seemed to light up. A happy glow came over the young girl. Christine was happy too. This was even more confirmation that Vicky had a huge crush on her son. With this kind of leverage, she knew getting into Vicky's panties would be a piece of cake. Christine thanked her luck again. She could have sworn it was Christmas morning, with such a pretty little present having turned up on her doorstep ready to be unwrapped.

"You were?" Vicky asked.

"How long have you known Luke now?" Christine pushed her red hair out of her face and then put that hand behind Vicky's back.

"Since freshman year," Vicky answered confidently.

"Mmmhmm," Christine nodded her head. "You're always popping up around here, seeing if Luke's around, bringing him books, school work..."

"Yeah, we share homeroom together."

Christine chuckled at the girl's comment. She leaned in closer to Vicky as though they were sharing secrets, smelling Vicky's sweet fragrance as she did. "Is that all? Come on, you can tell me." Christine whispered to her with the hint of a smile, "I know the way you look at him. It's more than sharing a homeroom." The hand Christine had behind Vicky started to rub her back in a comforting manner.

Vicky's face began to redden, easily defeating any denial she might make. "You're right, Miss Dawson. I, I like him a lot." The nerdy young girl seemed relieved to share that secret. Her face brightened up and she asked, "Does he like me?"

Christine scooted closer and shook her head yes. The relief on Vicky's face quickly became excitement. But then Christine's face, which had been all smiles up until that point, took on a more serious expression. "It's complicated, though," she began. "Luke listens to me. I'm his mother and I don't want him dating just any girl that comes along. You could say I'm pickier than he is." Christine's cock started to grow in her pants. It told her to hurry up and get it buried inside teenaged pussy already. "You see, if I tell him I like you and I think it's a good idea he date you, he's going to." Christine's hand fell to the girl's smooth thigh again, but this time she didn't remove it. "But... now this is the tricky part, if I tell him I don't think dating you would be a good idea, he's not gonna so much as look at you."

Vicky's face took on the seriousness of Christine's. The young girl thought about it for a minute. She asked cautiously, "Do you tell him not to date girls often?"

"All the time. Looking out for your son is the nature of being a mother, dear."

Vicky bit her bottom lip, her brow furrowing. "What are you going to tell him about me?"

"Oh," Christine suddenly gave the hopeful young girl a reassuring look, "I'm gonna tell him I like you." Vicky showed her pretty smile. But Christine didn't let the young girl off that easy. "Provided I get what I'm looking for out of you."

"What?" she asked curiously.

"I need to get to know the girl my son is going to date. It's important that I find out whether you're going to be a good girl or not." Christine's hand started to rub Vicky's thigh in a way that the inexperienced girl didn't understand. "I want good girls in my son's life. You're going to be a good girl for me, aren't you?"

Vicky seemed to really think about the question and how it was posed, her pretty blue eyes searching her brain. Christine used the hand not presently on the girl's thigh to brush Vicky's blonde locks out of her face. This conversation had turned her cock rock hard. If Vicky happened to look in that general direction, she'd be in for a real eyeful. "I'm a good girl," she answered. "I promise I am, Miss Dawson."

"Tell me, dear. Are you a virgin?"

Vicky seemed a little distressed at the question. Or maybe it was because of what Christine's hand was doing. Christine didn't know and Christine didn't care. She already had the fish on the hook at this point. The nerdy young girl finally answered. It came out as a whisper, "Yes."

"Vicky..." Christine caught a whiff of the girl's hair. Her shampoo must have been strawberry, but it was mixed with something else. After all these years on the prowl, Christine believed she could smell the sweet scent of fear, and of yearning for approval. Vicky was giving off both in strong amounts. Christine leaned in closer and took in the young girl's scent openly. "Do you want my son to be your first?"

Vicky didn't know how to address this older woman's actions. Christine's lecherous gestures were something she'd never had to deal with before. She sat there nervously and pretended they meant nothing. It made it more difficult to answer the intimate questions her crush's mother was asking. "I, I think so. I've liked Luke for so long now. I feel kinda... kinda weird talking about this with you, though."

Christine's dick remained rock hard at the prospect of busting Vicky's cherry. Her hand slid up Vicky's slim thigh until it hit the hem of her skirt. The young girl's skin got warmer the further up she went. Her hand slipped under the skirt and went still higher. "I bet there are plenty of other girls at Luke's school who won't feel 'weird' talking about this with me." Christine's hand inched closer to the thin material of Vicky's panties. "He's pretty popular. Won't be single for long. I really thought you were going to be the girl for him, dear."

"I am the girl," she responded gingerly.

"And I want to be able to tell him that," Christine smiled. She kissed Vicky on the top of her head and then on her forehead. Her lips didn't stop there. They kissed down to the girl's ear and when she spoke softly into it, Vicky could feel her warm breath; the hair on the back of Vicky's neck stood up upon the feeling. "I want to help you. All you and your pretty little self have to do is help me first. That means your cherry never makes it to Luke. Mommy gets it." Just as Christine finished speaking, her fingers snaked under Vicky's panties and started to spread the girl's thighs.

Vicky's head jerked away. She looked at Christine and searched the older woman's grinning, horny face for answers. "You... you're a lesbian?"

Christine used the hand that wasn't under Vicky's skirt to cup the young girl's face. She lowered her lips to level with Vicky's and then attached them to the girl's supple lips. Christine kissed her hard and passionately. She savored the flavor of Vicky's mouth and then engaged the girl's tongue with her own. Vicky was breathing heavily by the time their lips parted. "Does that answer your question?" Christine asked smugly. "This should answer any other ones," she wrapped her hand around one of Vicky's dainty little hands and placed it on her lap. Vicky's eyes bugged out and her jaw dropped when her hand landed on the throbbing object in Christine's pants.

"Fuck," was the only word the proper young girl could muster.

Christine placed more kisses on Vicky's face while asking her, "Is your pretty little pink pussy ready for me? Mommy loves sweet little girls and their teeny tiny pussies. Show Mommy your little kitty kat." Christine's cock felt so cramped inside her pants. It wanted out desperately. It wanted to sink every thick, throbbing inch of its length into Vicky's virgin pussy.

"I don't know if I can do this," Vicky demurred in between passionate kisses. "It," she pointed to the monster in Christine's pants, "felt so big. It won't fit, Miss Dawson," she said dauntingly.

Christine pressed on. She laid the young girl's slim body down on her king size bed and started to kiss the girl's neck, then lower. "You aren't Mommy's first virgin, dear. I always make it fit." Christine lifted Vicky's skirt and admired the girl's pretty pink panties with flowers. "Strip them off," she told Vicky, "and show me that sweet little pussy."

Vicky flipped her panties off with some trepidation. Christine cooed as she got her first glimpse of the young girl's hidden treasure. "Such a sweet little thing," Christine marveled. "So soft and small." It had just a trim bit of hair. Christine lifted Vicky's shirt up. She noticed the young girl was shaking. Christine embraced Vicky and told her, "Don't worry, dear. Mommy is going to take care of you." She said it as she worked on unfastening the girl's bra.

Christine kissed down Vicky's warm chest, passing her navel and then letting the sweet aroma of Vicky's virgin snatch settle into her nostrils. Vicky watched as Christine's tongue left her mouth and touched the puffy lips of her sex. Christine's tongue extended further and lapped at the sensitive folds covering her opening. Christine smiled to herself as she felt the young girl's legs already trembling beneath her. The wonderful taste of Vicky's virgin sex filled Christine's mouth.

It wasn't long before Christine's expert tongue went in for the kill. She swirled her tongue around Vicky's clit and then sucked the tiny nub between her lips. This action made young Vicky coo. Vicky's legs tensed and Christine found herself rewarded with a soft gush of juices. Christine's tongue pressed into Vicky's tender opening. "Miss Dawson... that feels so good!"

Christine's tongue and lips continued to work for a few more minutes. Vicky moaned and arched her back. Pulling her head up, Christine licked Vicky's glistening pussy lips clean. She greedily licked her lips for any excess pussy juices and with brimming confidence told the young girl, "I told you I'd take care of you."

Vicky took a deep breath. She was much more relaxed now, but another look at the tent in Christine's pants made her anxious. "Now it's time for Mommy to get hers," Christine said. "You're going to be a real good girl for her." Christine brought her lips up to Vicky's and they kissed. Vicky could taste herself on Luke's mom. What's more, she could feel the pulsing neck of Christine's cock press into her stomach.

"Get my shirt off," Christine told the girl.

"You're not gonna tell Luke about this, are you?" the young with a crush on Christine's son asked.

Christine laughed. She gave Vicky another kiss and then answered, "It might make him more interested if I tell him about your sweet little pussy. The one that tastes so good," Christine winked at the young girl. "My shirt, please."

Vicky wrapped her arms around Christine's thick hips and started to lift the shirt up. Christine watched the young girl stare at her big tits as they bounced free. Christine knew with certainty that Vicky would be a good girl for her. It was one reason she loved girls so much, young virgin ones especially. They didn't feel like women yet and thus had an eagerness to please and listen to real women. It made them easy marks. Christine lost count of all the girls like Vicky she'd been able to bed over the years. All it took was a little nudge and they were under her, naked, waiting patiently for their next instruction.

"Suck on my tits. Make Mommy's titties feel good." Christine dropped her chest down to Vicky's face and grinned when the impressionable young girl wrapped her lips around one of her stiff nipples. Christine got even hotter, loving the feeling of Vicky's lips and tongue on her nipple. She let both big breasts crash into each other on Vicky's face. The young girl's face and soft lips all over the warm, lightly freckled flesh of her tits made Christine's cock pulse. She started to hump Vicky's little mound with her rock hard cock as the young girl found her nipple again.

Christine's finger traced along Vicky's chest until she found the girl's little tits and the hard, pebble-like nipples. Christine twisted the nubs between her fingers and made Vicky moan from under her breasts. Vicky sucked continuously on the big nipple in her mouth, stopping to run her tongue over the tip of it. Christine slowly twisted her nipple free from Vicky's lips, the young girl following it with her mouth, her eyes closed.

"My pants come off next," Christine explained to the young girl, "Then you lose your virginity and make Mommy very happy, dear."

Vicky didn't really process the older woman's words. Now that they'd gotten this far, she listened to Christine unquestionably. Christine's pants were sitting in the pool of clothes beside her bed before Christine could so much as snap. Vicky had expected her to have another layer of clothes between them. Instead she found herself staring at the big tip of Christine's cock. And was it ever huge. It put the penises from the pornos Vicky had occasionally glanced at on her laptop to shame. How would her little, unstretched vagina take a cock like that?

A healthy-sized drop of clear liquid formed at the tip. Christine collected it with her finger and brought it to the young girl's lips. Vicky sucked the finger in deep, staring at the monster cock all the while. Vicky wanted to ask Christine whether it would hurt, but she couldn't say a word in the face of that cock.

"Main event time," Christine mumbled, more to herself than to Vicky. She gave the long neck of her cock a couple quick strokes, pushing more pre-cum out and then touched the tip to Vicky's glistening pussy lips. Christine shut her eyes as she rubbed her tip all over the soft folds of Vicky's sex. "Sure you don't want Luke to know about this?" she murmured. "I think this sweet little cunt of yours is going to earn you top reviews."

Christine's cock felt enormous to Vicky as Luke's mom positioned it at her slit. "Please don't tell him," Vicky let out a little moan. "I don't want him to know anything."

Christine dropped her big body down around Vicky and then lined her womanhood up with the young girl's entrance. "You and me both," Christine chuckled. She kissed Vicky and said, "Our little secret, dear."

The first thrust into Vicky's virgin cunt sent shock waves off for both participants. Vicky's cries of shock and pain were drowned by Christine's primal moan. Her cock easily slid all the way into Vicky's well-lubricated opening. One of many reasons Christine preferred younger girls. The amount of lubrication their sweet pussies produced made fucking easy and exceptionally pleasurable. Both Christine's and Vicky's eyes seemed to open at roughly the same moment, Christine's cock buried deep. The older woman gave Vicky a lust-filled, but nonetheless warm and understanding look. Vicky's first cock felt massive inside her little vagina and filled her completely.

Vicky could do nothing but hold onto Christine as Luke's mom took her virginity. Christine lived for this moment. She somehow managed to keep her lust at bay for the time being, using slow thrusts to stretch Vicky's little pussy. It was so tight that Christine could enjoy even the slowest of strokes. Soon she needed more, though. She needed to plow Vicky's little pussy and ensure the young girl's best, most filling fuck, would always be her first.

The thrusts got harder. Faster. Vicky, who could barely contain herself when the thrusts came at a snail's pace, let out a series of moans. Christine's tits crashed together as she plunged her womanhood into the young girl over and over again. Vicky buried her face into the soft breast flesh of Luke's mom and let out a scream. She felt like she'd either explode or rip in two from the relentless thrusts of that big cock. It seemed to only get bigger inside her.

"Look me in the eye while I fuck your tight cunt. Watch Mommy take that cherry," Christine huffed, all of her energy going into each thrust of her cock.

The young girl's eyes met Christine's. Vicky writhed underneath Christine. That cock felt so big, so strong inside her. It made her pussy feel like it was on fire. Christine smiled a knowing smile as the young girl's eyes rolled back in her head. Vicky's legs jolted around on the bed, her pussy clamped down on Christine's womanhood and a flood of juices soon followed.

Christine covered the young girl's lips with her own. The pleasure she felt was immense. This tight cunt was better than she'd expected. Little Vicky's pleasure hole made Christine shiver. Every nerve tracing the length of her cock felt stimulated at once. More fluids gushed from Vicky's sex and surrounded Christine's thick pipe. Vicky had cum so hard that her entire body was flush and sweaty. The power of each of Christine's thrusts made her toes curl.

Christine never tired when it came to sex. She was a machine, her womanhood ripping through Vicky's once-virginal pussy with unbelievable stamina and strength. Vicky's sex clutched her womanhood so tight. Christine fucked like a wild animal. She extracted every ounce of pleasure Vicky's little pussy could provide, and then some.

"Oh fuck! Oh Miss Dawson! Oh MOMMMMMMMY!" Vicky cried, another orgasm erupting through her body.

Vicky's orgasmic cries were music to Christine's ears. Her cock sawed in and out of Vicky's pussy with amazing speed and precision. With so much power behind each thrust, Christine's entire body was covered in sweat. Christine was beginning to register a tingling in her balls, but she wouldn't let herself cum yet. Luke's mom frantically kissed the young girl under her.

"Tell me how much you love my fat cock," Christine ordered the young girl.

"I do," Vicky managed to sputter out right before a long moan. "I love it, Mommy. Your cock is so huge. I wanna keep it inside me forever!"

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,418 Followers