The Panty Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------

Claire pulled her car up out the front of the address that Amber had given her over the phone. Her heart was racing as she walked up the lawn to the front door. She knocked and glanced around nervously, hoping that there wasn't anyone that would recognize her about the place or she'd have to come up with some plausible excuse for being at a student's house on a Saturday.

She heard footsteps on the other side of the door and her heart leapt as it swung inward to reveal Amber standing on the other side in a pair of figure-hugging pale denim jeans and a white t-shirt that left the shape of her breasts in no doubt. Claire wanted to taker her in her arms and kiss her there and then, but knew that she couldn't. She grinned uncontrollably though as a nervous smile crossed Amber's face.

"Hi Miss Martin," Amber said.

"I think you'd better call me Claire, Amber, at least when we're not in school. Are you ready?"

"Sure," Amber replied. Claire led the way back down across the lawn to her car and Amber followed, watching the way her teacher's body moved as she walked. Claire was wearing a knee-length white skirt with an orange t-shirt that hung loosely on her and Amber enjoyed the fact that she could make out the outline of her panties beneath the skirt.

They drove in relative silence, making some small talk about the weather and what they might otherwise do on the weekend. Amber felt the butterflies all the way to her teacher's house and when she finally stood on the threshold of the door they went crazy. She willed herself to take the step and followed Claire who stood holding the door for her.

"Would you like a drink?" Claire offered as they went into her kitchen.

"Yes please," Amber replied. Claire grabbed two large glasses and filled them with chilled water and then passed one to Amber before taking a seat.

"So tell me Amber, have you ever done anything like this before," Claire asked her.

"No, and I have to say, I'm kind of nervous."

"That's ok, we'll take things slow and I won't ask you to do anything that you're not wiling to do."

Amber smiled. "I can't believe I'm here really, I mean when I pissed myself I thought you were going to freak at me, not stand there and wet yourself."

"I know what you mean Amber. I took a real risk in making you stay in class until you did that. I've always had this intense desire to have fun with one of my hot young students, but until that day, I'd never ever made any advance on anyone. I've always been too afraid of losing my job and my reputation and everything like that. Even now, I could get in an amazing amount of trouble, so I hope that I can trust you."

"Sure, I've read stories about teachers getting involved with their students. I promise not to tell anyone anything. But what made you do it this time if you never have before?"

"Well I kept running into you around the toilets and that was at first just a weird coincidence. But then the other day I passed you and Abby Marsh i\n the hall and overheard you say that you were busting. I followed you into the toilets hoping just to get to listen to you pee," Claire blushed at the admission that she even wanted just to hear Amber pee, " but when I went in there, only one stall was occupied.

I went into the one next to you, but when you left, there had been no sound of anyone going to the toilet. I couldn't work it out and when I went out to do yard duty I saw you all sitting in a circle on the oval. You moved kind of funny and the other three girls with you all seemed to be watching your lap, but I couldn't be sure of anything, so I walked closer. I wasn't game to get too close though and couldn't quite tell if the grass was wet or not.

But it played on my mind, thinking that you may have just pissed on the grass in the middle of the school. I couldn't think of anything else and that led to what I did to you."

"Wow, I didn't even know you'd been so close," Amber said. Claire had finished her water and offered to refill Amber's for her. Amber had only half finished but let her do so anyway. Claire returned and sat down again.

"So tell me, have you ever done more than wet your pants?" Claire asked. Amber squeezed her thighs together, this direction of questioning immediately enhancing the feeling that was starting to build between her thighs as she sat talking with her teacher.

"What do you mean?"

"Um, pissing, have you ever done anything else, like actually pissed on someone?"

"No, is that what you like to do?" Amber said, thinking back to some of the videos that she'd watched on the internet.

"Yes, I like to piss on people that like it and I like them to piss on me too. Is that too weird for you?"

"Um no, I've watched some movies from the internet like that and I have to admit, I've wondered about it. But I don't think my friends would like that."

"So, what is it that you do in the toilets Amber?" Claire asked. Amber told Claire about the panty club, but swore her to secrecy. Claire was impressed that the girls were doing this at school, but was even more turned on when Amber told her that she'd introduced the panty wetting to become a grand master.

"And so now it happens every week?" Claire asked, almost panting with desire.

"Yes, every Wednesday," Amber replied.

"Oh wow, I wish I could join the club," Claire said. "And I sure as hell wish that I'd had friends to do that with at school too. When I was at school, there was only ever one other girl that I kissed."

"Well, I don't know how I'd go about letting the girls know that you wanted to join, but I'll give it some thought. And, um, you could always kiss me now?" she suggested timidly.

Claire's face lit up and she drained the last of her second glass of water. Again she took Amber's glass and refilled it as she refilled her own. On her return, she stood before Amber and held out her hands. Amber took them and stood up as she was prompted. Claire slipped her hands to Amber's waist and their heads moved together, lips parting and tongues slipping into each other's mouths as they kissed.

All of Amber's butterflies melted away with that kiss, to be replaced with a tingling excitement. She felt Claire's hands on her body, gently touching and caressing her, fondling Amber's buttocks through the denim of her jeans. She allowed her own hands to slowly explore the curves of her teacher's body, caressing her in turn, to run up over her ribs, wanting to slide in front and take her breasts in her grasp, but resisting the urge and doing so with her buttocks instead.

The kiss broke apart and Claire again reached for her glass of water, drinking as much as she could in one go. Amber picked up her freshly filled glass and drank deeply of her water. They stood, there, each drinking from their glass, watching, eyes sparkling, each of them aware of why they were drinking the water, but neither of them stating the case.

Claire's hand reached out and cupped Amber's breast, squeezing it gently.

"I'd really like to see your breasts Amber; do you think you might let me remove your t-shirt?"

"Uh huh," Amber replied. Claire put her drink back down and took the bottom of the t-shirt and lifted it up and over Amber's head. Amber stood there in her pink bra, feeling rather self conscious as her teacher ran her finger along the skin of her breasts, tracing the line where the bra covered her. She felt her nipples stiffen within the confinement of the bra as her excitement grew.

Claire stepped in close to Amber and kissed her again, this time her hands resting on her student's waist before sliding up over the silky smooth skin of her back to the point where they met her bra strap. Her fingers deftly worked the clasp and Amber felt the tension of the strap released as the cup settled freely, held in place by the shape of her breasts.

Claire stepped back slightly and used her hands to pull the cups of the bra over Amber's firm, pert breasts and down her arms. Amber sighed as her breasts were revealed and the slight movement of air in the room teased at her nipples.

"My God, Amber, your breasts are perfect!!" Claire exclaimed as her fingers traced over them gently. They moved in ever decreasing circles until each finger was circling around Amber's areola. At least, until Amber flinched from the contact, that was.

"Your nipples are adorable Amber," Claire added as her head moved in towards Amber's left breast. Amber looked down and watched as her teacher's mouth parted over her erect nipple which stood out in a little cone about half a centimetre from her breast. Claire's tongue flicked the nipple before her lips hid it from view and clamped down over a greater area of her breast and sucked. Amber moaned and raised her hand's to caress Miss Martin's hair as she suckled upon her breast.

Claire broke the contact long enough to move her head to Amber's right breast so that she could apply her pleasurable attention to it as her hand lingered on Amber's left breast, continuing to stimulate it.

Claire's hands moved down to the button of Amber's jeans as her excitement built further. She longed to see this young student naked and then to enjoy her to the fullest. As Claire fumbled with the fastenings of her jeans, Amber began pulling at her orange t-shirt, lifting it up over her head, desiring to see her teacher's skin. Claire allowed Amber to pull her t-shirt off, revealing a white lace bra. Then she finally succeeded in releasing the fastenings of Amber's jeans and unceremoniously pulled them down her legs, Amber's panties sliding half off of her butt in the process. Claire pulled the panties back up, running her hands over them as she knelt before Amber, eyeing off the lips that adorned her panties.

"Mmm, seems like its something of a sign," she said, pressing her lips to Amber's panties, pushing them against her mound. Sensing something, Claire ran her fingers over the panel of material that covered Amber's mound before pulling it down far enough to be able to peek in, confirming what she'd suspected but hadn't quite seen the day that they had swapped their piss drenched underwear ... Amber's pussy was hairless.

"Oh now this looks delicious," Claire said and slid the panties down Amber's legs so that they joined her jeans crumpled about her ankles. Then she gently ran her tongue over Amber's bald mound before wiggling it in between her lips gently as Amber scrambled to step out of both her panties and her jeans.

Amber allowed Claire to start licking her pussy which was already wet just from the excitement of getting this far. Finally free of her clothes, she lifted a foot to rest it on the seat of a chair so that her lips were further exposed to her teacher. Claire didn't miss the opportunity and worked her tongue over more of Amber's pussy than she'd dared to dream might ever be available to her.

After a minute or so of this, Claire stood and Amber pulled her close for a kiss. Then, breaking the kiss, Claire refilled their glasses yet again, handing Amber hers and insisting that she drink it all. Amber swallowed the water down and then began attacking Claire's bra clasp as she in turn finished her drink. With Claire's breasts freed from constraint, Amber took her time admiring and commenting on them as had been done to herself. Claire's areolas were much larger than Amber's and of a pale pink colour. Amber took her time sucking on her teacher's nipples, teasing and pulling on them as they extended with the pleasure that they experienced.

Claire undid the zip at the side of her skirt and allowed it to fall to the floor so that she was now standing in just a white lace thong that matched the bra that she'd been wearing. She moaned as Amber explored and enjoyed her breasts.

Amber and Claire moved to the living room and took up position on the couch, entwined in each other's arms, kissing and touching each other. Amber lost her thong while they played around and the two young women kissed passionately as their bodies stirred and moved.

Following another couple of glasses of water and further kissing and licking, Amber started to need to pee.

"I have to pee," she informed Claire.

"Excellent," Claire said. "I want you to piss all over me Amber, I want to feel your warm piss flow over my body. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes," Amber replied, blushing as she did so.

"Don't be embarrassed, enjoy your pleasure Amber," Claire encouraged her.

Claire left Amber for a few moments before coming back with a towel. She laid it out on the white tiled floor of the room and then lay herself upon it.

"Come here," she said to Amber, beckoning her with a crooked finger. Amber moved over and laid herself on top of Claire, feeling their breasts crushed together. They kissed. Amber started to squirm, knowing that she wasn't going to be able to hold on for much longer at all.

"Kneel over me Amber," Claire instructed her. Amber knelt with a leg either side of her teacher, straddling her waist. "Now put your hands back on my knees and thrust your pussy forward for me. When you feel it coming, just try and let out a bit at a time, make it last for me, I want you to piss on my breasts first, but I want you to save some for my pussy.

Amber felt the tension reach a point of no return and relaxed slightly, feeling the rush of her piss as it passed her lips. She looked down and saw an almost clear stream of piss rush from her pussy in a messy stream. It splashed over Claire's breasts and then ran down over her neck. Claire surprised her by bringing her hands up and letting the stream of piss wash over them as she rubbed urine over and into her breasts.

Remembering what Claire had asked, Amber concentrated on stopping the flow, surprised that she was actually able to do so. She felt Claire's wet hands on her hips as Claire sat up, pushing Amber back slightly. The position brought Claire's head level with Amber's breasts and Claire took a nipple in her mouth, sucking on it.

"I can't hold it Claire," she advised her teacher. Claire moved back, sliding from between Amber's legs and then spread herself so that her pussy was wide open. She instructed Amber to squat over her pussy and aim her stream of pee so that it would hit her pussy.

Amber did her best and then let go, again watching as her stream flowed from her pussy. It hit the inside of Claire's thigh, running down and onto the towel. Amber shuffled herself around a bit until her stream was hitting right between Claire's lips before flowing down over her anus. Claire's hands played in the stream, rubbing her clit, pulling her lips apart and she even reached up to touch Amber's pussy below where the flow commenced.

Eventually Amber had nothing left to give and her stream dried up. Claire's hands reached out and caressed her wet lips, rubbing them lovingly.

"Thank you so much Amber, that was amazing," Claire said, pulling Amber back down to her. Amber felt the dampness of her piss between them as the two of them writhed together on the floor.

"Do you want me to piss for you Amber?" Claire asked, her eyes glinting with the prospect.

"Um yes, I do," Amber replied.

"How do you want me to do it?" Claire asked.

"I don't know ... through your panties?" Amber suggested. Claire smiled at her and went to the spot where Amber's pink panties had been discarded before returning with them nestled over her pussy.

"I think I'll do it in yours rather than the thong," Claire suggested. Claire pushed Amber to the ground, making her lie down. Then she turned around so that her butt faced Amber, positioning herself so that her pussy was directly above Amber's.

Amber watched intently, focused on where her panties were now pushed against Claire's wet pussy. It started with a little spot of dampness appearing in the pink fabric. The wet spot enlarged and then ran before drips of piss fell from the cloth to land on Amber's mound. As Amber continued to watch, Claire obviously pushed her piss out as hard and quickly as she could. Amber was stunned to see a stream of piss flow through the material covering Claire's pussy. It was hard enough to land several inches behind her and splash over Amber's stomach. The warm piss flowed over her body and Amber mimicked her teacher in that she ran her hands over her body, spreading the liquid.

The flow stopped and Claire stood up, this time moving to stand at Amber's feet. She thrust her pussy forwards, pulled the wet material of her panties aside and used one hand to spread her lips. Then she started pissing again, this time in a clear stream that still managed to land on Amber's stomach. She moved her hips as she pissed and Amber marveled at her control as first she felt the piss on her tummy, then her pussy and then up to her breasts. She didn't even mind when it was splashing towards her face because she was enthralled.

When Claire had finished pissing, she dropped down over Amber and kissed her. Amber was incredibly turned on, but couldn't believe it when Claire then started kissing her way down her body, licking and sucking at her piss-drenched skin. When Claire finally reached her pussy, it took no time at all as she delved and licked until Amber was writhing and screaming as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Amber wanted to return the favour and Claire was only too happy to have her student attack her pussy with her mouth, licking and sucking at her clit until she too had climaxed.

---------

That night at home, Amber lay in her bed with her fingers playing in her pussy and over her clit as she recalled the day of adventure that she'd shared with Claire. She idly wondered how Anna would react to knowing what she'd done and started to try and conceive a plan to bring Claire into the club.

12