The Panty Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Miss Martin closed on her desk, Amber knocked her pen from the front of it, so that it fell to the floor with a clatter. Miss Martin reflexively bent down to pick up the pen. She couldn't help but instinctively look under the desk to where Amber sat on her chair. As a female teacher, she'd found that no-one ever paid any attention to the way that her gaze lingered when she could see under a female student's desk and sometimes up her dress.

She certainly lingered this time as eyes fixed on the point between Amber's legs. There was certainly no attempt to keep her knees together and her short skirt had been pulled up her thighs somewhat too. And all of this just made it easier for Claire to see Amber's bald pussy. She lingered for as long as she dared, dropping the pencil the first time she tried to pick it up because she wasn't really looking at what she was doing.

Then she was forced to actually help Amber with her problem before returning to her desk at the front of the class where she was acutely aware of just how wet her pussy was.

Late in the lesson, Amber's hand went up in the air again and Claire again made her way through the desks to help her. Again, as she neared the desk Amber's pencil was knocked from the front. Claire bent over eagerly to retrieve it and this time when she peeked up Amber's skirt and between her legs, was stunned to find that she was sitting on the edge of her seat and that there was a pen stuck into her pussy, just the top of it protruding from between her lips.

She was about to stand up when the pen moved, sliding slowly out of Amber's pussy. Claire was fixated, watching until the pen slid entirely clear and fell to the floor. Claire reached out and grabbed both it and the pencil that she'd originally bent over to pick up. Dropping the pencil back on Amber's desk, she placed the end of the pen that had been in Amber's pussy into her mouth as she assisted her with the problem (which it turned out there wasn't).

"Amber, could you please stay a moment," Miss Martin said as the bell rang to change classes and the students made their way from the class. When the last student had gone, Amber remained, sitting in her desk, waiting. Claire closed the door to the class and signaled with her finger for Amber to come to her. As Amber crossed the floor, Claire slid a pair of white cotton panties down her legs, revealing a red pair of cotton beneath them.

"I managed to find Anne this morning to get these from her, but couldn't find you," she explained as she handed them to Amber. Amber stood beside the door where if it opened she'd be hidden and put the panties on. "And I can't tell you how wet I am right now having seen that pen in your pussy. Fuck Amber, you could get me into serious trouble here, you really shouldn't do that.

"I know," Amber laughed, "I just couldn't help myself though. I'll try to be good from now on."

"Only in the class Amber, outside of it I want you to be as bad as you can," Claire laughed, opening the door to allow Amber out and the students who were waiting for their lesson, in. Amber dashed off to her next class, her pussy juices already starting to seep into the white cotton panties that she'd been given by Claire.

-----------------------

Through the rest of the day, Amber met up with both Claire and Teri to hand over and receive panties, progressing through the red cotton that Claire had been wearing under the white ones that she'd given Amber at the start of the day and then a pair of orange cotton at lunch time.

By the end of the school day, Amber was well and truly ready to head back to Anne's place where they would initiate Miss Martin properly and also introduce her to Friday Cum day.

She met up with Anne, Abby and Teri after the final bell and the four girls proceeded back to Anne's house.

"I'm so fucking horny," Amber announced to her friends, sitting in the living room as she rubbed at her crotch through her school dress.

"I know what you mean," Anne said, grinning at her. "I love Friday! Do you have any idea how long Miss Martin will be? And do you think that she'll have a problem with this?"

"No, but she said she should be able to get here quickly as all the staff tended to leave as early as they could on Fridays. And as to having a problem with this, I very much doubt it," Amber said, but refused to give any more information to support her claim.

The girls continued to chat and just as Anne suggested that maybe they should start without Miss Martin, her car pulled up out the front of the house. The girls all went to the door to greet her and ushered her through to the living room.

"So what's this all about then?" Claire asked the girls as she sat down with the cold coke that she'd been offered upon arriving.

"Ok, it works like this," Anne said, "Every Friday, we come back here and each person has to masturbate in the panties that they're wearing until they cum. Then everyone picks up their own panties and wears them home, knowing that they've been worn be everyone else and cum in as well."

"Sounds like fun!" Claire said, eyeing off the four beautiful young girls before her.

"It is!" Amber said, grinning at Claire.

"But first today, we have to swap panties one more time, because of the extra swap that's required," Anne told them all. Everyone stood up and there was a quick exchange of underwear.

Amber took a pair of blue cotton briefs from Miss Martin and passed the orange one's to Teri. Teri in turn passed the red cotton pair to Abby who gave the white cotton ones to Anne. Anne gave the purple cotton briefs that Amber had started the day wearing to Miss Martin.

As they all settled again, Anne stood up and undid the zipper down the front of her dress and dropped it to the floor. "Let's cum!" she said happily and sat back down on the couch and started rubbing the white cotton briefs she was wearing against her crotch.

Abby, Amber and Teri, quickly followed suit, shedding their school dresses and sitting back down to pleasure themselves. Claire took her time a little, this being her first opportunity to see the four girls almost naked. She couldn't believe the feast of flesh that sat happily about the room masturbating in front of her.

"who would have thought you girls wore such interesting underwear under those cute uniforms," Claire said as she took in the range of bras that the girls were wearing. "No wonder boys spend so much time trying to get your dresses off you!" she laughed.

She stood up and pulled the tight black dance top that she'd been wearing over her head, revealing a hot pink sports crop top that she was wearing as a bra. It flattened her breasts, but that had never been a concern at school.

"Miss Martin's a hottie!" Abby exclaimed as their teacher stood and removed her top in front of them and Claire blushed as she realised that all four girls were staring at her as she undressed before them, their hands working inside their panties now, fingers playing with their young clits as they each pursued an orgasm. She took her time them, slipping out of her skirt, dancing for them and teasing them until she stood before them in just her underwear. The girls moaned as she stopped and she briefly considered stripping for them completely, the bit of her that loved dancing wanting to respond to the audience, to show off. But she resisted, realising that she needed to let the group lead her, she was the new comer.

Claire sat back on a chair as the other's had, first starting to please herself by rubbing at her pussy through the fabric of the panties. She could already feel how wet they were just from the anticipation that had been building all day as she'd considered just what might have been going to go down this afternoon.

It wasn't long until Amber was crying out and the girls and Claire all stopped to watch her body shake and shudder as she came in the blue cotton briefs. She gave them a wan smile as she twitched slightly with the aftermath and the rest continued their pursuit.

Abby came next, followed by Anne, before Teri called out for help, saying that she needed her tits sucked today to help get her over the line.

Anne eagerly moved in as Teri sat up and took off the black lace bra that she'd been wearing. "Would you like to help Miss Martin?" Anne asked as she grasped Teri's large D cup breasts with her hands and kneaded them.

"Of course," Claire replied, pleased to have been asked as from the moment that she'd seen Teri shed her school dress she'd been keen to feel her youthful, firm breasts. Claire made her way over to where Teri reclined on a couch, moving the side opposite where Anne was. As Anne lowered her mouth to Teri's large nipple, Claire reached out and took Teri's right breast in her hand, feeling its weight and firmness, squeezing it as she explored. Then she lowered her head and like Anne, took Teri's nipple in her mouth, sucking at it and using her tongue to flick and circle it before pulling on it with her lips and teeth.

Teri moaned and her hands resumed playing with herself as both of her nipples were pleasured. It was just the stimulus that she needed to bring her over the edge and moments later she was whimpering as her orgasm crashed her system.

"What amazing breasts you have Teri," Claire said to her as she released the nipple from her mouth, allowing Teri to enjoy the aftermath of her pleasure.

"Thanks," Teri said, smiling.

"Right, well that just leaves you Miss Martin," Amber said, pointing out the fact that she was yet to cum in her panties.

"I guess you're right," Claire replied before laying down on the floor and resuming her self-pleasure. The four girls all sat around watching Claire as she played with her fingers inside her panties, rubbing her swollen clit and sliding her fingers all over it. She found it incredibly hot to look up and see the girls all sitting in sodden underwear, watching her masturbate. "If only they all pissed on me, that would be truly incredible," she thought to herself. And as she picture four hairless pussies shooting streams of pee all over her body, she exploded, cumming hard.

"Mmm, I'm going to enjoy wearing them home," Amber said as she watched her teacher climax in the panties that she'd started the day in.

"Speaking of which, time to swap again," Anne declared.

"There's just one thing first," Teri said, grinning, "I promised earlier that I'd give Amber an orgasm before we left this afternoon, so if you don't mind waiting a few minutes, I'm going to eat her."

Amber grinned and shifted forward in her seat as Teri crawled across the floor on her hands and knees until she was between Amber's legs. Teri pulled the crotch of Amber's panties aside and skillfully applied her tongue to her pussy.

The other three watched, but Abby decided that she couldn't stay out of this completely and lay on her back beneath where Teri was leaning over Amber's pussy. She hadn't put her bra back on and her large breasts swung pendulously beneath her. Abby took a nipple in her mouth and sucked it hard, felling Teri push her breast down against her friend's mouth in response.

Anne just watched and Claire wasn't sure whether she was allowed to simply join in and so held back from her desire to move in behind Teri and start licking at her anus and pussy from behind, or to move over to Abby and see what her pussy tasted like.

Before long, Amber had her hands buried in Teri's short brown hair, pulling her face into her pussy. Then she was whimpering and shaking and cumming.

"Ok," Anne said, "Now its time to swap! No more cheating you two," she admonished Teri and Amber.

All of the girls removed their panties, revealing five neat, hairless, wet pussies. Claire wasn't quite sure where to look! She wanted to get a good view of all of them. She was helped by the fact that she had an intimate acquaintance with Amber and so focused on the other three girls as the sorted out whose panties were whose.

"Would you like a ride home Amber?" Claire asked as they said goodbye to the girls just inside the front door of Anne's house.

"Yeah, why not, you can let me out round the corner and I'll walk from there," Amber replied. She turned to Abby to say goodbye and hugged her. Then she turned to Teri, but couldn't help herself and rather than just hug her, kissed her, sticking her tongue in her mouth. Anne received the same treatment and then Claire and Amber left the house together.

"Got its hot watching you kiss your friends, not to mention seeing Teri eat your pussy. What did Anne mean my cheating?" Claire said to her as they drove home.

"Oh don't worry, you'll find out soon when you'll get asked to move to the next grade of membership. I know how much you'll love that."

"Mmm, my imagination runs wild!" Claire said, grinning at the girl sitting in her car, wondering at just how lucky she was to be getting to play the games that she was with Amber and her friends, that they had been so accepting of Amber bringing her into their little circle.

As the drove, Amber felt the need to pee building within her.

"Man, I need to pee bad," she told Claire, "As soon as I get home, I think I'll piss in these sopping panties."

"Oh that's not fair, you can't tell me that when I'm not able to come in and watch," Claire laughed. "How will I ever sleep tonight knowing that I missed out? I don't know that I could cope, so why don't you just piss yourself right here for me?

"Fuck, really, in your car?"

"Yes, please Amber, piss yourself for me in my car."

"What about the mess?" Amber asked, glancing down at the leather seat.

"Don't worry about it, I'll take care of that."

"Well if you're sure?"

"I'm sure, I want you to piss yourself right now Amber," Claire begged, pulling the car up to the kerb.

Amber shuffled in her seat, pulling her school skirt up so that she wouldn't get it wet with pee. She spread her legs on the seat and started to relax, allowing the pee that she'd been repressing to flow from her body.

Claire watched intently as the pee darkened the purple material of the cotton that Amber was wearing and then started to flow through and over the fabric, pooling in the car seat.

"Oh that's so good," Amber said, letting it flood from her.

"It certainly is," Claire replied, grinning madly as her student pissed her panties in her car.

Amber wiggled her butt around a bit in the pool of piss that was left on the seat, causing Claire to grin more. Claire reached across and rubbed Amber's pissed soaked panties.

"Fuck I wish I could eat your pussy right now."

"Well you'll have to wait for tomorrow," Amber replied. "

"I don't' know if I can, but I'll do my best," Claire replied.

"Awesome, I'll see you when I get to your place then. I'll be sure to drink lots before I leave home too!."

"Perfect," Claire replied, pecking Amber on the cheek whilst wishing she could kiss her properly. "Tomorrow she replied ... tomorrow they'd have lots of fun.