The Panty Job

Story Info
Paul experiences a delightful variation on the handjob.
3.7k words
4.54
47.9k
39
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayneDor
RayneDor
195 Followers

Paul had a little trouble finding Kaylee's apartment building and he was almost twenty minutes late by the time he finally reached her door. It was bad enough being flustered by having taken a wrong turn while following the directions he had been given but, as he pressed the doorbell, he discovered he was distinctly nervous indeed.

Kaylee's website specified several massage specialties but, although the text was suitably noncommittal and vague, it was clear that they were all of the more erotic variety. There were pictures of her, a whole gallery in fact, but, though they appeared to show an attractive, fairly slender woman, none of them featured any view of her above the shoulders. They might, Paul knew, be either out of date photographs, or even possibly not Kaylee at all, and he was very afraid that she might turn out to be so unattractive that he wouldn't want to go ahead with the proceedings. That thought so alarmed him that he was contemplating beating a retreat when the door suddenly opened and he saw that he had been worrying for nothing.

The woman who greeted him was attractive almost to the point of being stunning. She was shorter than he was a by a good three inches and, though she could probably be described as petite, it was in an athletically voluptuous sort of way. Her hair, cut just above the shoulder, was a very dark blonde and was a wild tangle of tight ringlets that were obviously natural. She was tanned, perhaps 35 or 40, possibly, and when she smiled her cornflower blue eyes lit up prettily.

'Paul, right?' she asked.

Paul nodded. He recognized the dulcet, slightly husky sound of her voice from their telephone conversation the day before.

"I'm so sorry I'm late,' he began. 'I got a little mixed up in the directions and...'

Kaylee silenced him with a dismissive wave of her hand.

'Don't worry about it, please,' she said. 'I was running a bit late myself and only got here a few minutes ago. I was afraid I was going to find you cooling your heels outside my door and PO'd at me in the bargain.'

She motioned him inside and he followed her through the vestibule. There was a sparsely furnished living room to the left and a kitchen to the right. The kitchen was also rather bare, with nothing but a coffee maker on the counter-top and Paul concluded that the apartment was probably for 'business' only and that Kaylee resided elsewhere.

'So Paul,' she said, turning to face him. 'You said you were interested in one of my specialty panty jobs and that it would be for the full hour?'

'Uh, yes' Paul replied, feeling himself beginning to blush ever so slightly. 'That's right'.

'Good,' she nodded. 'The half-hour sessions always feel a bit rushed and this way we can begin with a nice soothing massage to get you relaxed.' She paused then, looking at him expectantly. For a moment, Paul didn't know what to say but then he realized what she wanted.

'Oh... oh yes, right... of course' he stammered. He pulled an envelope from his jacket pocket and handed it to Kaylee. He was surprised, and a little pleased to see that she didn't open it to look inside but, instead, just put it down on the counter beside her.

'Well,' she said brightly. 'Shall we get started?'

Kaylee led Paul down a hallway and into what was obviously the master bedroom for the apartment. There was no bed, but, instead, a massage table in the center of the room. It had the standard face hole at one end but it was considerably lower than most, with the padded top being only two feet or so above the floor. There was a small wooden step on each side, barely six inches each in height, and along one wall there was a dresser, sans mirror, and a clothing hamper. Across from this was a wardrobe and, beside that, a chair.

'Okay, Paul,' said Kaylee. 'Why don't you undress for me? You can put your things on the chair there, if you like and I'll be right back in just a couple of shakes...'

She left him and Paul stared to disrobe in a fumbling sort of way, his apprehension making his fingers clumsy and uncoordinated. He folded his garments neatly on the chair as directed and waited, facing the door in nervous anticipation. He felt odd standing there with nothing on, about to be seen by a stranger, and he had to resist the impulse to cover his still flaccid cock, realizing that, under the circumstances, he would just look silly. After several minutes, he heard footsteps approaching...

'Good boy, said Kaylee as she entered the room and closed the door behind her. She had changed from her street clothes and was now wearing a kimono-style housecoat that barely reached below her crotch, and a pair of flip-flops. She smiled at his obvious nervousness and took him by the hand. 'Let's get you comfy,' she said, leading him over to sit on the massage table. She faced him and was just opening her kimono when a thought seemed to strike her.

"Oh Paul,' she began. 'I do apologize. Most of my clients usually have some sort of special clothing requests... A garter belt, maybe, or perhaps a nurse's uniform, even. You didn't say anything when we spoke and I really should have asked. Is there anything you would have preferred, today?'

As she waited for a response, her kimono slipped open to reveal her naked breasts. They were on the small side but perky and beautifully shaped and Paul could see that she was otherwise fully nude except for a tiny pair of white bikini panties. He swallowed hard, feeling a little stir of interest in his cock.

'Oh ... no. I think you... well, I like you just like that,' he replied.

Kaylee leaned forward and kissed him on the forehead. 'That's sweet,' she smiled. She slipped off the kimono and when she stepped away to place it atop the dresser Paul saw that her panties were of the thong variety and that she had a truly magnificent derriere. A little plump and delightfully curved, the twin globes were smooth, invitingly flawless and very sexy indeed. She returned to the table once again.

'Just once question, before we get started, Paul ... I know you are familiar with panty jobs in general but, when it comes time for the finish, would you like it better with me facing you... or facing away so I'm using my bottom?'

Paul was a little nonplussed. Both ideas sounded incredibly exciting and he experienced a little flutter of excitement in the pit of his belly. 'Uh... maybe bottom?' he muttered, his face reddening. Kaylee nodded.

'Okay,' she said, patting the head of the table. 'Why don't you stretch yourself out facedown?'

Paul did as he was told, placing his face into the padded hole. The frame to which the legs were attached formed a natural handhold of sorts and he gripped it on either side as Kaylee climbed up and straddled his lower back. Her pussy, only thinly covered by her tiny panties were mere inches from him now, and that thought sent a little shiver of though his loins as Kaylee began to rub and knead his shoulders.

'I could use some oil, if you like,' she said, squeezing him expertly, 'but I find the friction of just bare skin works much nicer. Just let me know if you want it though.'

Paul attempted to shake his head in the negative and his muffled reply was an unintelligible mumble. Moments later, he sighed deeply as his muscles began to relax under Kaylee's ministrations. She worked his shoulders thoroughly and then slid down on the table a little and began to slide her hands up along both sides of his back, pressing hard like someone rolling out dough. As she moved forward on the up stroke, the inside of her thighs brushed his hips and, twice, he felt the fabric of her panties graze his buttocks. There was a sudden feeling of incipient fullness in his groin and he shifted his hips to accommodate it.

Now, and perhaps a little too soon as far as Paul was concerned, Kaylee rose from the table and began to massage his legs, rubbing each in turn along the full length. Each time, she ran her hands a little farther up, and Paul unconsciously parted his thighs a little until her fingers were grazing his scrotum on each pass, teasing him deliciously and making his cock grow and stiffen to hardness. She moved to his buttocks next, kneading and spreading them apart, and a couple of times, she allowed the fingernail of one index finger to just graze his anus, making him start at the sensation. Finally, she slipped one hand down around to cup he scrotum entirely and, when involuntarily raised his hips right away from the table top, she reached all the way beneath and allowed two fingers to grip the turgid base of his shaft.

'Well, well,' she cooed. 'I guess not all of you is totally relaxed. Is it, Paul?'

He gasped aloud now as she let her palm slide fully along the length of his cock, pressing it against his belly. She ran one fingertip along the underside of his head.

'I like it when a man is uncircumcised,' she said. 'It' just a little extra to have fun with...'

She giggled naughtily and Paul gasped once again as she squeezed tightly for a second or two before withdrawing her hand.

'Okay, let's have you on your back,' she whispered.

Paul did as he was told and rolled over with some clumsiness. His muscle were a little limp from the massage but his cock was now completely erect and pointed stiffly toward the ceiling. He was not at all self-conscious now for the anticipation of what was to come had a lit a hot fire of excitement in the pit of his stomach and he felt almost light-headed with arousal. His cock, though not especially huge, made up for in length what it lacked in girth, and, just inside the puckered opening of his foreskin, the glans shone pinkly. Kaylee regarded his cock wit obvious approval.

'Very nice, Paul,' she smiled. She paused for a moment and then slipped off her flip-flops before deftly hooking a thumb into the waist band of her panties and sliding them off. She stepped out of them but Paul barely noticed this as he was transfixed by the sight of her beautiful mound. It was perfectly bald an smooth, without the merest hint of stubble, and it thrust prominently outward from the lower curve of her tummy to form a deliciously plump little saddle between her legs. She bent quickly and retrieved the flimsy little garment.

'Now,' she said, 'these little panties ae not at all appropriate for a proper panty job. I'll have to change. You have a choice though...'

She now extended her hand with the panties and allowed the material to play over the head of his cock, making him shiver at the delicious sensation.

'I have several new pair you can choose from. All very sexy... or,' she continued, with a tip of her head towards the hamper, 'perhaps you might prefer something I've already worn, maybe?'

Paul was barely able to speak but finally managed a hoarse whisper.

'Yes please ... a worn pair would be great...'

Once again, he enjoyed the entrancing sight of Kaylee's perfect bottom as she stepped over to the hamper and opened it. She returned with a pair of panties in each hand and stood over him.

'These are yesterday's' she said, indicating the left hand pair, 'and the others from the day before. Let's see which you like best...'

The first pair were a very flimsy diaphanous blue cut high for the hip. They were some sort of synthetic weave and almost completely see-through except for a softer gusset at the very underside of the crotch. She draped the pair over her palm and, crouching down slightly, gripped his cock and slid the fabric up and down making him gasp. She then released him and switched hands.

The second pair of panties were also cut high but were thicker and of an opaque off-white. The material was raised with little flowers sewn into the weave and between them surface was peppered with tiny holes that together gave the fabric a rougher feel as she gripped him again. It was a delightful sensation, to be sure, but there was something about the flimsy softness of the first pair that was more exciting and when Kaylee looked at Paul expectantly, he nodded towards the blue ones.

'Good choice,' Kaylee smiled. 'The see-through ones make for a much sexier panty job, I think, and this pair is just a little looser which makes things better too...'

She bent down and stepped into the panties, then drew them slowly up over her hips. They were indeed a little loose as she had said and the fabric bloused out slightly beneath her midriff before she pulled them even higher, making a camel-toe of her pudenda, and allowing the narrow slit between her lips to be dimly visible through the diaphanous cloth. Paul's cock twitched in anticipation as she climbed on to the table and straddled him once again.

Kaylee's knees were alongside Paul's hips and when she sat low her pussy was almost touching his cock. There was no physical contact yet but the heat of her against his shaft was exciting enough. For a moment, she just sat there and then she reached forward with both hands and gently traced circles around his nipples with her fingers. Paul was not especially sensitive there, had never thought of his nipples as being an erogenous zone particularly, but the sensation strangely pleasant in a deliciously novel way.

Moments later, Kaylee leaned forward over him, planning her palms face down on the table alongside her chest. Her panty clad pussy now caressed the underside of his cock and pressed it back again his belly. As she did this, she nibbled his nipples, sending electric sparkles through him and then she was sliding her hips back and forth, grinding his turgid member with her pussy lips. Paul's eyes rolled back and he moaned softly, lost in the incredible sensation of the fabric grazing against his erection. He paused and then, when he opened his eyes, lifted herself up a little so that they were gazing at each other.

'You know, this is not just one of my specialties,' she said. 'It's also one of my favorites...'

Paul was unable to rely but there was a quizzical arch to his eyebrows that made Kaylee laugh in a soft little arpeggio.

'It's true,' she told him. 'Most of my massages are all about the client, usually. But this is the only time when I sometimes get to get off myself... it always makes me hot too.'

Paul had no time to properly digest this exciting little tidbit before Kaylee started to rock her hips back and forth again. She went back and forth repeatedly and then suddenly sat up and moved back, allowing his cock to spring into the vertical position again. She raised herself now and then lowered herself onto the tip of his erection, pressing down until the head poke hard against the gusset of her panties. He could feel himself pushing the fabric inside, spreading the lips so that he could feel her internal heat.

'Oh God,' he moaned.

Kaylee reached beneath her and grasped his shaft, working it back along her slit, then forward again and then she freed him.

'Let's take this up a notch,' she said. Paul could hear that her voice was now husky with arousal and this excited him even more.

Slowly, almost reverently, Kaylee drew her fingers up his shaft and gripped his foreskin. She made little circles with her fingertips and then gently eased the fleshy sleeve downward, peeling it back to expose the glistening head beneath. Paul arched his back and exhaled sharply.

'I love doing this part,' Kaylee murmured.

Once again, she slid forward and pressed his cock against her panty covered mound, squeezing his shaft into the cleft and sliding up and down so that the sensitive glans poked and rubbed against her clit. She used one hand to grip the base of his shaft and allowed the fingers of the other to tease the head and guide it into her secret crevices and folds.

'God... your making me so wet,' she said in a hoarse whisper.

Paul looked down and could see that the blue fabric of Kaylee's now had a spreading dark patch at the front and when she again maneuvered the shining pure tip of his glans beneath her, gripping with her lips, he could feel the slippery moistness. His cock throbbed and he moaned again as the head pressed deeply into the now sopping gusset. Suddenly, Kaylee slid her hands inside the panties and worked two fingers down around Paul's glans and up into the hot depths of her pussy. She withdrew them again and leaned forward, rubbing the wetness over his lips. He could smell her now, the salty musk making him harder still and he licked her digits hungrily.

Kaylee was now panty fucking him again but, with a groan of rising excitement, she pulled aside the front of her panties allowing his cock to press against her naked cunt, and then she closed the material around him, rubbing her fingers along the wet spot and pressing him deep into her slit. Now, she rocked forward, pressing his cock backward against his belly again and she stared to ride it, sliding herself all the way up and down the shaft. Her eyes were closed now; her face and chest flushed, and beads of sweat stippled her creased forehead. She continued to rock, panting in shorter and shorter bursts and then, suddenly she half barked, half groaned, and went stiff as the tremors of an orgasm shook her whole frame.

'Oh Fuck,' she gasped. For a moment she barely moved as the aftershocks shook her and then she exhaled and was able to breathe again. 'I told you that might happen, didn't I?' she said with a naughty little smile.

Paul had very nearly come himself as her orgasm exploded and it took every ounce of his will to hold back the urge to shoot. He was able to relax for a moment as she recovered but then, after only a few moments, she started to rock her hips back and forth again. She went slowly at first, in short little strokes, and then increased the tempo and length of her slide until, finally, she moved so far forward that his cock suddenly slipped out of the wet prison of her panties. Now, instead of re-inserting him, she let his cock slip under her until it was now behind her and standing straight and hard against the cheeks of her bottom.

Backward she went, pushing his cock down and then she reached around with both hands and rose up, spreading herself wide to catch Paul's expose glans neatly in the crevice. She gripped him and sat down as far as she could, pushing him inwards so that he was now separated from her anus only by the gossamer sheer thinness of her panties. She rocked back and forth as though to push him all the way inside of her, and the rough sensation of the material, along with the iron grip of her bottom cheeks, made Paul start to moan and thrust upwards in an agony of pleasure...

'I don't know if I can last,' he managed to gasp. 'I think I'm going to come...'

Kaylee immediately relaxed and stopped moving.

'Hold it, Paul,' she said. 'Hold it just a minute longer, sweetie...'

Quickly, she disengagd completely from him and climbed off the bench. When she saw that he had managed to gain control once again. She smile at him.

'Now, let's bring you home, shall we?'

This time, when she climbed back over him again, she turned to face his feet and then shifted back until her lovely bottom was just in front of his cock. The expanse of blue panty covering it was sheer enough that the pale cheeks and deliciously dark crevice were clearly visible through the diaphanous material. Now, she reached around herself once again and neatly flipped the waistband down so the panties folded over his cock and exposed the pretty tan-pink rosebud of her anus to his view. She allowed him to enjoy the sight for a moment or so and then moved her bottom back until the covered head of his cock was pressed tight against the wrinkled opening. Again, she clamped her cheeks tightly around him and used her hand to grip his shaft and pump up and down with maddeningly, deliciously slow strokes.

'Let me know when you're going to come, sweetie,' she said to him. 'Give me enough warning so I can let you come directly on to my asshole...'

RayneDor
RayneDor
195 Followers
12