The Panty Perils of Me 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bent over his car wearing nothing but my black string bikini panties and heels.

With his hand pressed firmly against my lower back, I heard him start to undo his pants.

Thankfully just when I was about to be impaled by Mr. Lawrence another couple from the gala appeared from the stairwell of the parking ramp and I was able to use their distraction to pry myself loose. I ran towards the stairwell that they had just exited.

Wisely Mr. Lawrence didn't follow, although I certainly wonder what the couple thought as I sped past them in just a pair of panties and heels.

I quickly ran down the stairs to the lowest level, where I waited anxiously listening for footsteps on the landings above me.

When I didn't hear any, I left the parking ramp using the shadows of buildings and trees to make my way home.

Here I was once again left stripped of my dignity sneaking in the shadows while my entire body vibrated with arousal. Halfway home I finally gave in to my lascivious urges pushing my right hand down inside the waistband of my panties with my fingers easily entering the slick crevice of my desires. I moaned out loud as I orgasmed over and over again wondering when all of this would finally end, knowing deep down that I really didn't want it to.

When I finally arrived home, I slunk into the shower and let the hot warm rinse the touch of Mr. Lawrence off of my body wondering the entire time, what was in store for me with Mr. Abromski and his construction crew.

Once I fell asleep I had constant dreams of working inside of an unfinished house while a band of workman spewed their man juice up and down my unclothed body.

I woke up in a hot sweat finding my right hand tightly grasping my crotch.

"Once more into the breach, rode Ms. Harley."

12