The Panty Perils of Me 25

Story Info
Ms. Harley's panty perils continue.
9.2k words
4.07
92k
1
0

Part 26 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed only appropriate to bring you up to speed on Professor Eric as he has taken on a much bigger role in my "perils" saga than I would have ever expected.

I thought that before I shared with you in detail my very last meeting with him that I would share our email exchanges that brought me to this point.

It should help to explain my current state of sexual exploration..

Dear Elizabeth,

Thanks so much for taking time to reply (and please call me Eric). I see that you are no longer on my class roster so I assume that you were able to correct the registration error easily enough. While I'm disappointed that you won't be in my class, I can certainly understand why you don't need or want to take chemistry again. Also, I would have to agree that psychology of human sexual behavior sounds like a more interesting alternative.

I'd ask who's teaching that class but I probably wouldn't know the person anyway. I really don't know any of the psychology faculty so you don't have to worry about me paying any "attention" to Dr. Spoocher. Of course, many of us have heard certain rumors about him so your comment about your "relationship" with him changing and how he won't find you "so accommodating" in the future piqued my curiosity.

I'm very glad that you suggested that we have coffee sometime. Without the student-teacher connection to worry about, I'd be delighted to do so. Just pick your favorite coffee spot and let me know. I look forward to getting to know you better and, who knows, you might enjoy having a grown-up friend on campus who isn't one of your teachers.

Best,

Eric

(BTW.... That fellow Arnold e-mailed me last night asking if I've met you yet and whether you "talked about" him. I'm guessing that he has a thing for you and/or that he's worried about something you might tell me about him. Either way, it's none of my business. It just seems strange because I barely remember him from class and I haven't spoken to him since.)

Dear Eric,

How about we meet this Thursday at the corner of University and Dean at Java Junction around 2:00?

Elizabeth

Dear Elizabeth,

Indeed, I also really enjoyed our conversation over coffee yesterday. In spite of the fact that I spend my days working with (and often in front of) lots of people, my innate shyness still makes me nervous whenever I meet new people. You made it easy for me yesterday with your genuine, down-to-earth personality. I hope the feeling was mutual. It was fun having good conversation with an intelligent, mature, and worldly-wise woman in the campus environment where I'm so used to dealing mainly with young folks and my chemistry colleagues. The time just flew by -- I had no idea it was after 3:30 when we parted until I checked my watch on the walk back to the office.

The moment I saw you enter the coffee shop, with your beautiful legs looking sensational in that short little skirt, I knew that I was wearing the right thing under my Dockers. The whole time we chatted, I knew your skirt was riding higher on your thighs and I kept hoping for a better view. I was hard and throbbing in my panties. In some ways hoping that you would notice the bulge. When you moved and gave me that delightful view, I knew you had caught me looking. Of course, I couldn't help myself but I also assumed that you knew exactly how much of your cute little leopard spot panties I was being allowed to see. The display was thrilling to say the least and I thank you for it.

If you do decide to meet with me again, I'm wondering if I could make a small wardrobe request. Undoubtedly, you know how much I loved seeing your gorgeous legs and tight behind in the short skirt. Please don't change that but I would also love to see your cute little breasts on better display. I love the tiny ones with the ultra-sensitive nipples that stand up so easily and so prominently. Forgive me for being so forward -- anything you choose to wear will be great and I will be pleased to just see you and talk with you regardless.

Have a great weekend!

Eric

Eric,

It seems to be my lucky day as I rarely have the opportunity to check or respond to emails while at work. Today is that exception and low and behold I received your email.

You are a very delightful man and the thought that you were wearing panties during our conversation only adds to my delight, although I already suspected as much.

I would love to see you again, although I don't think that I am quite ready to see you in your office as yet. Temptations of a married woman and all that.

So let's go for lunch at "The Library". I always appreciated the name of this restaurant as any student can truthfully answer that they were at the library when questioned as to their whereabouts by their parents.

I haven't ever been there but I understand that the tables are arranged very much like library tables throughout a large area of high book shelves thus creating intimate spaces for more private conversations.

How else can I learn about the origins of your little panty fetish and more importantly, receive a little show and tell?

Shall we try for next Tuesday around 11:00?

Hopefully your class schedule permits it as I will be on vacation with my family from the 16th to the 27th.

A wardrobe request is perfectly acceptable now that I know you better. As you are very aware, I have my own little thing about show and tell.

I hope you won't mind if I don't wear a bra.

I am quite addicted to the look in a man's eyes, particularly a more mature one, whenever I am in a teasing mood.

I should explain that I can be rather brazen when I am not sitting directly in front of you.

Have a great weekend as well, and I will see you Tuesday.

Elizabeth

Dear Elizabeth,

The Library is a favorite of mine and, indeed, I can't wait to be seated next to you between the stacks. How deliciously naughty you are just to think of such a setting for our next meeting.

Eric

Dear Professor,

Your email has prompted me to perform a few necessary duties prior to our lunch tomorrow.

Number 1: I called The Library restaurant to explain that our luncheon tomorrow is to be treated very exclusive as we have a number of very personal matters to attend to. They in turn have reserved us a table in their most private nook whose access requires a bit of winding around through their 8-foot tall bookshelves.

I also explained that once our dessert was served we were to be left alone by the wait staff for the next 30 minutes.

I must say The Library hostess was very understanding and assured me that our lunch would be as private as I requested.

A little part of me wonders whether the hostess might try to peek in on us as she seemed quite intrigued by my stipulations.

Since she is also in her 40's I doubt that you would know her at the University.

Number 2: Kathy and I are going to do a little panty shopping of our own today. Although neither of us is much on going commando even for a brief period of time, it occurred to me that we might provide your growth spurt, or is that growth and spurt, some encouragement.

I am thinking that we need to find some delectably virginal-white nylon panties with a combination of flower appliqués and sheer panels to wear under our matching navy blue pin stripe mini skirts. I thought that wearing business attire would potentially confuse the hostess as to the true intent of our lunch.

I know just the lingerie shop for our equally matching purchase as I was there over the weekend and saw the very selection whereof I speak.

I am sure that you wouldn't try to look up our skirts even if we intentionally put our very upper thighs on display. Right?

Due to the shortness of our skirts we will both be wearing white thigh highs that end just before the nylon starts. I hope that this doesn't distract you.

Finally, I understand that The Library serves a delicious pumpkin cake that may require some additional icing. I hope that you are up for this task.

Kathy and I will see you tomorrow.

Elizabeth

Dear Eric,

If I can stop from vibrating (an affliction that presented itself during our lunch and hasn't stopped since) I will attempt to recount our time together.

Kathy and I were extremely nervous with anticipation as we drove to our rendezvous, The Library. Thankfully we were able to arrive early and had time to check out our table.

The setting of being surrounded by high book shelves as well as being in the very back of the restaurant gave me the comfort that I was seeking. It definitely made me feel that we would be able to enjoy ourselves without any undue interruptions or peeping eyes.

Originally the chairs were placed at all four corners, but we quickly rearranged them so you would be sitting opposite the two of us. As you found out later we had a little presentation of our own to make prior to yours.

I think that we were both surprised upon your arrival to find you seemingly so relaxed. It was the perfect offset to our rankled nerves. It really was nice to then spend our first 30 minutes enjoying a conversation and our lunch with you. As I had found out over coffee with you previously, you are quite enjoyable to be with. You may have noticed that neither Kathy nor I had much appetite as our minds and stomachs were on other things.

Finally our desserts were delivered and I knew that if the hostess followed my requests, we would be on our own going forward.

This became the perfect time for us to make our little presentation. As you recall we pushed our chairs back from the table and then climbed on top of the seat, so our feet were now on the seat of our chairs. Because the chairs were taken from an old library, they had the square back and flat top that allowed us to place our derrieres on the seat back, putting our knees and other parts of our lower anatomy directly at eye level for you.

I can't describe the wonderful look that took over your face once we got settled in our new positions and began to slowly move our knees apart. Your eyes didn't know whether to look up Kathy's or my own skirt first. As you found out, it made no real difference to us, since we were committed to letting you look for as long as you wanted.

I must confess that it was quite arousing for me to have you look up my skirt with such an expression of desire and pleasure. I am not sure whether you noticed any telltale signs of excitement, but I can tell you that I was starting to leak.

I think that Kathy was a little more impatient for your show than I was as she voiced her request of "Now its your turn," while I was still enjoying your visual examination of my panties. When you stood up and already had a wet spot on the front of your trousers, I almost fainted. OMG, (there I go again) it was so incredibly sexy to realize that you were aroused as well.

I don't know whether our little cadence of "Strip, strip, strip," added anything to the moment, but it sure provided some comedy. My eyes were glued to your hands as you undid your belt buckle, unbuttoned your khakis, and unzipped your zipper. I loved watching you slowly unveil yourself.

When Kathy yelled, "Drop them, " it was as if I had come out of a trance.

Although when you complied I just went deeper into another one. Your tiny beige bikini panties showed you off perfectly. The sight of your erection so clearly visible underneath the thin nylon fabric of your panties mesmerized me. The large wet spot just at the top of your prominent head was equally hypnotic. I enjoyed how you adjusted yourself so your penis pointed towards your hip instead of trying to push out the top of the elastic. That, of course, would come later. Opps, I think that I just wrote a double entendre.

You looked a little embarrassed when we told you to turn around for us. Hey, us girls enjoy a nice butt as well. And besides, it was a part of our plan anyway. With your back to us, it gave us both a chance to quickly stand up and pull our skirts up to our waists, so you could see all of our panties as well. Fair is fair.

I am still learning so much about Kathy as she definitely led the charge so to speak. When she said, "so show it to us," you didn't even hesitate. I loved watching you take a hold of the elastic of your very cute panties, pulling it away from your lower abdomen, and freeing your prominent pointer. Do you know that it gave a little twitch with every one of your heartbeats?

I never suspected that Kathy was going to touch it, but there again I really don't know her yet. She leaned her hand on the table and reached right over like it was so natural to wipe the ooze off of your twitching head with her finger. Then she licked her finger. OMG, OMG.

I watched your eyes roll back into head and knew that you were getting very close.

Of course, Kathy couldn't leave me out of it and continuously needled me to taste you as well. I don't know why I give in to her so much, however: I did want to find out what you tasted like. Remember how my hand slipped on the tabletop and my upper body slid forward and I found myself lying on top of the table with my skirt up around my waist. I am sure that both of my cheeks were exposed with my panties creeping up my bottom. It seems that sitting on the back of a chair isn't all that practical for keeping one's panties in place.

Anyway, my slip brought my face within inches of your protrusion. Did you purposely push your hips forward so your penis touched my lips?

"Kiss it," Kathy exhorted and I did. Your skin was so warm and smooth and the goo on your tip was nice and salty. Maybe I shouldn't have written this as you might think that I am some kind of a slut or something, but it is the truth.

Once you slipped out of my mouth, I could tell that you were there. I don't think that I have ever moved so fast, as I scrambled back into my seating position watching your entire body tense. You let out the most delectable moan as Kathy and I watched the first long white rope of ejaculate shoot across the table. At least Kathy had enough sense to duck behind her large napkin. Thankfully you were facing more towards her than me.

Did you notice whether I completely opened my legs when you faced in my direction and your second explosion splashed across the table towards me? I think that I unconsciously did.

Wow, you really had some fluid stored up as you squirted again and again and again. You really did provide a delectable icing to our pumpkin cakes.

I don't think that either Kathy or myself realized that we were massaging ourselves as we watched you erupt over and over again. I almost orgasmed.

Thankfully we eventually realized where we were. I pulled my skirt back down and went to find some wet cloths from the wait staff.

I think that Kathy may have helped you wipe off and get reorganized. She would take the fun job.

Anyway I think that we did an admirable job of cleaning up, although the wet cloths probably had an unexpected odor to them when the wait staff cleaned our table.

I did go home and masturbate while remembering virtually every last detail of your unveiling and orgasm.

Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

Until next time,

Elizabeth

P.S. I almost forgot to add that my pumpkin cake was delicious. The mixture of sweet and salty was exquisite.

Dear Elizabeth,

I'm not sure that I can properly convey how much I enjoyed our lunch last week. Your delightful recounting of the events only added to the pleasure on all counts! I can add only a few points to the story, including some of my thoughts at the time and a tidbit or two about what occurred while you left the room.

As I'm sure you could tell by my reaction, I was totally surprised and absolutely thrilled when you and Kathy sat atop the chair backs and flashed me such fantastic upskirt views of your luscious charms, barely covered by your little sheer panties. I can't say who had the moister panties but I'd say that both of you were showing much more than just a telltale trace of sexual arousal.

Oh how I would have loved to lick both of your moist panty crotches, making them all the wetter! I thought about undoing my pants in order to massage my throbbing member through my own little bikini panties. How incredibly sexy would it have been if all three of us had climaxed while watching each other masturbate like that?!?!

Of course, seeing you "slip" onto the table after I had exposed myself as prompted, was even better. When I saw your gorgeous bottom on display like that, only partially covered by your little panties and framed so nicely by your sexy thigh-highs and hiked-up skirt, I wanted to slap your cute butt and then flip you over and pull you toward me so that I could rub my rock-hard penis along your panty-covered mound until the tip brushed your hard little nub. I wanted to rub it against you like that until we both soaked your panties with our mixed juices. But once your lips touched it, there was no holding back all of the pent-up pressure and the explosion ensued!

While you were on the table, you probably didn't notice how Kathy kept rubbing and fingering herself. Just as you moved around and I started to spurt, I could tell by the grimace on her face and how she thrust her panty mound so hard against her probing fingers that she had a very intense and enjoyable orgasm.

When you were out of the room, she came around and stood right in front of me with a devilish grin on her face. She put her right hand down her panties, fingered inside her slippery slit, and then brought her wet fingers up to my lips. As I sucked the flavor of her sex (secretly wanting it to be yours) off of them, she said, "you should have let her suck your cock and made her swallow all of your hot cum."

I was sort of shocked by her words but I was also starting to get aroused again.

She reached down and squeezed my still-oozing penis, rubbed some of the stickiness around my balls while telling me, "Professor, you have such a nice package. I love that it's all so nicely trimmed and your balls are so smooth. Next time, I want to feel that hard cock thrusting deep inside my cunt."

After hearing her nasty talk and feeling her hand on me, I was getting stiff again while she stuffed everything back into my panties.

Just after she stepped back, I saw you coming back around the book stacks. I didn't know if you had seen any of what went on between us. I don't know how close you two are but I do wonder if you are intimate with each other and whether she talks dirty to you too. Of course, you're free to just tell me to MYOB.

You point out that you're a married woman. I have similar feelings as a married man but, also similarly, I truly appreciate friends like you. I'm especially delighted to hear that you're interested in auditing my class. Please wear whatever makes you feel comfortable and may help stimulate the learning process.

Logically, the class audit would have to start when we begin the next term with the second semester of chemistry. I know it's been a long time since you've taken chemistry, so I would be happy to spend a few informal, refresher sessions with you to help prepare you for the more challenging material next semester. If you're not comfortable doing so in my office, we could meet off campus for coffee or lunch whenever our schedules permit.

Of course, you're welcome to bring Kathy along but she may not be interested in our focus on chemistry between us.

Shall we meet again soon for coffee, perhaps Friday or next Monday?

Hugs,

Eric

Dear sexy Eric,

I have so much to share with you that I will apologize before hand.