The Panty Perils of Me 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you drank, I stayed positioned right beside you still sitting on my heels.

This may have been the part of our lunch that I enjoyed the most. As you enjoyed the sake and tea, you told me about your day; how much you couldn't wait to see me; what a pleasant surprise it was when you did; and about your chemistry class. I played the role of a Geisha in training listening to every word, offering a smile when it felt appropriate, and always making sure that your cup was full. I loved how you would stop talking when I leant over you to refill your cup. It gave me the perfect opportunity to see your wet spot slowly expanding while you took a long look at my raised bottom.

I thought of how you forcibly had unzipped my dress the last time pulling the hem up and over my panties while forcing my to lay my upper torso across your desk. How it felt when the first smack of your metal ruler landed across my barely covered backside. You may have heard me let out a little moan as I recalled you pushing your hard erection into my nylon covered cheeks as if to impale me on your excitement. I wondered as I leant over you if you were having the same memories as I when I felt your hand graze the bare skin just below my panty line.

My lower lips were engorged just as I imagined your penis to be and the nylon crotch of my ivory panties was starting to soak through. I felt your fingers linger between my legs as I poured you another cup of sake. You now knew that I was wet as I continued to watch your wet spot continue to expand.

It definitely was time for the lunch that Rita and I had planned for you.

"I have to go, but will see you in a very short while," I said as I backed my way out of the room feeling your hand slide up from my crotch, up and over my cheeks, then taking a hold of the hem of my tunic causing it to raise all of the way up my back. My nipples ached with excitement and arousal and it took all of my will power to leave the room. But I had plans.

Rita met me with a large tray of assorted sushi and we quietly set up in the teahouse right next to yours. After we had closed the doors, I stripped off my tunic and lay down on my back on the table with my legs slightly apart and my arms at my side. Rita then took the sushi and delicately arranged it all over my body with ginger layered across my nipples and strips of yellow fin tuna placed on the ivory nylon fabric of my string bikini's to mimic a woman's vagina with a sprig of watercress to act as my female nub. Soy sauce was poured into my navel as I could barely control my reaction to the cold liquid on my enflamed skin. The chopsticks were placed between my lips as if my face were a holder. She obviously had done this before as I was made to look like the most erotic presentation of sushi ever created.

She then left to get you as I lay there as still as I could to not disturb her fabulous work. Every sexual part of me throbbed in anticipation. My head faced the doors so I could only hear them open trying to look upward to catch your reaction.

Your little gasp of surprise was perfect and just the thing that I wanted to hear.

As Rita left I heard her say, "Please to remove your clothes as well, Professor." I never asked her to tell you this, but just like the hostess, she seemed to be able to read my deepest desires and wishes.

Once the doors closed, I watched you remain standing while unbuttoning your navy pin striped shirt, slipping it off of your shoulders and down your arms. Then I watched you undo your belt, unclasp the clasp, and unzip your zipper. My eyes got large and my breath quickened despite the chop sticks still lying between my lips as I anticipated your imminent unveiling. Down went your pants as your very prominent erection quivered sticking straight up in the air and fully out of the tiniest panties I had ever seen as they only contained your cleanly shaven and very smooth male orbs. I couldn't keep myself from smiling at such an intoxicating and sexy sight.

When you situated yourself on the pillow, I could still see the swollen head of your penis sticking well above the table. The tip was oozing and glistening in what I assumed was your reaction to my special lunch. I couldn't wait for you to sample my delights.

With neither of us expecting it, Rita came back into the teahouse with fresh pitchers of sake and tea and served you as I had earlier, although I did notice that she didn't almost lay herself across your lap as I had done. She did however take long looks at your arousal as it continued to stand at attention. I was only envious of her, as I would have liked to have the same view of you as she had.

It was so erotic to be lying with just my sheer white panties on layered with your lunch and out of the corner of my eye I could see your swollen head poking just above the table edge. I wanted you to "Take the damn chopsticks out of my mouth" so I could turn my head to see you better. It wasn't fair that Rita was getting the best view.

Anyway, after she performed her tea and sake service, she again left and you finally took the chopsticks out of my mouth. I had been told beforehand that I had to just lie there without saying a word until you were finished. You must have realized this as you started to talk to me about the science of chemistry as if giving a class lecture while your chopsticks went for the yellow fin tuna covering my soddened panties. You picked a piece up, letting it soak in the soy sauce sitting perfectly in the hollow of my navel, then placed it in your mouth and while chewing began to use the chopsticks to rub against my equally swollen kitty. The combination of watching your leaning tower of penis ooze liquid and having my kitty stroked by your chopsticks brought out a most unexpected moan of pure unadulterated sexual delight from my open mouth. My entire body arched in reaction to your chopstick dexterity and I was finding it virtually impossible to remain still.

When you leaned over me to lick the leaves of ginger placed directly on my nipples the erotic electricity that ran through me was incredible.

With every piece of sushi, you would repeat your pattern of manipulating my lower lips with the smooth and supple chopsticks and then lick the ginger on my aching nipples. I was on the edge begging for release, but your expert tactics kept me from orgasming. I hated you and desired you all at the same time. It was excruciating to be so aroused without any opportunity to satisfy my needs.

The fourth time that you leaned over me to taste my ginger, I couldn't help but to extend my hand and take a hold of your quivering penis giving it a good squeeze. I loved how its warmth spread through my palm and how it stuck completely out of your tiny white panties. This time is was your turn to let out a loud moan.

I reluctantly let go allowing you to resume your position on the pillow.

When the sushi was gone along with the ginger and soy sauce, you again surprised me with your eroticism.

You began to pour tiny mouthfuls of sake into the hollow of my navel and then suck it out with your lips leaving little round pucker marks on my lower stomach. When you poured the sake on my lower abdomen letting it run down the front of my sheer panties and between my legs, I knew what was coming next i.e. other than myself.

You licked me from my navel to the top of my string bikini panties and then started to suck the liquid from the ivory nylon material until your face and lips were on my crotch. You gave my swollen lips a little bite, that sent my nervous system into overdrive and then you found my swollen kernel with your tongue. It was essentially over but for the shouting, which I seemed to perform quite admirably, as I went into the most delectable series of convulsions and spasms. My legs easily parted to allow you access to any and every intimate part of me and I orgasmed, over and over again.

God, it was so, so fabulous.

As I lay there thoroughly exhausted, you stood up and reminded me, "Wasn't the payoff of our bet to watch me masturbate?"

I could only moan in agreement.

Then I watched you start to stroke your dripping pole of flesh as you stood over me putting my entire body in the direct line of fire or should I say splash.

You reached down into the pocket of your coat, taking out the red silk panties that you had relieved me of when I was spanked in your office, and placed them over the oozing head of your swollen hose. My silk panties had the honor of rubbing your arousal up and down and then over the tip until you had reached the point of no return. With a loud guttural groan that easily match my own earlier exclamations of orgasm, you arched your body and I watched a long rope of white goo fill the air above me before decorating my bare face, breasts, stomach and legs with your warm ejaculation. Another and another splashed down on my bare skin. Whatever landed on or near my mouth I quickly tasted with my tongue as it darted to and fro seeking your liquid refreshment.

My one hand was between my legs bringing me quickly to my next orgasm as you continued to squirt your hot excitement all over me.

I had been in one of my moods all day but never ever imagined that this would be the result. I was in erotic heaven.

Finally when we were both done and I realized that my zip lock bags with the wet washcloths were still with my clothes in the employee's dressing area, Rita came to our rescue. She appeared with large towels dripping of warm soapy water along with a set of dry ones and proceeded to clean me off.

I continued to lie on the table top and let her do her work, which you most certainly enjoyed as I saw another rising of your squirt gun while Rita attended to me.

Rita let me clean you off which was my absolute pleasure.

I first licked any of your residues from the silk material of my red panties and then wrapped your newly forming semi-erection inside a wet towel. I got you all nice and clean while making sure that my still very erect nipples frequently grazed your chest. Your bare skin against mine felt fantastic. Then with some difficulty I tucked your penis back inside its white nylon panty wrapping and gave you a big hug pushing as much of my bare skin against yours as was physically possible. The head of your penis pushing into my lower abdomen made me want to have you splash your semen all over me again, but sad to say our lunch was over and we both needed to return to work.

As a bit of a prologue, I am now the "sushi girl" on Saturday nights at The Teahouse. I wear a tiny flesh colored thong and pair of pasties. The customers can order me 'sunny side up', or 'over easy'. I think that you can figure out the difference. Godzilla, who we affectionately call our bouncer, is always in attendance to keep the meal from turning into anything that it shouldn't and I am earning $500 to $1,000 in tips in one night.

Also, every once in a while I am able to work the dinner hour during the week as a Geisha in training. The tips are pretty good for me as well and get to act out as much as I want to as no one ever recognizes me underneath the white makeup. I have served many a co-worker and neighbor without them ever knowing that it is my ass that they as staring at as I serve them dinner.

What I love is all of the attention that I receive from the customers and by pretending to be a Geisha, I am totally submissive to their needs......within reason. It perfectly fits my own needs as well.

Now I just need to get past my date with Mr. Lawrence.

12