The Panty Perils of Me 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I assured her that we would.

Sarah came over to me and whispered, "You need to come back by yourself next time and I will attend to you personally."

My lower lips convulsed when she said "attend to you personally."

I then took the, his & her packages, and back into the mall we went.

Now it was my turn to perform.

Good Vibrations

Right outside of the lingerie store was an elderly gentleman sitting on one of the benches located throughout the mall. He was watching the women going in and out of the store imagining what they might have purchased to cover their intimate areas.

He had the perfect spot as he could watch the female shoppers picking up various bras and panties as they decided which selections to try on.

As I watched him I noticed his one hand continuously touching his crotch.

I knew immediately that I had found the perfect person to fulfill my first assignment.

Eric had given me three tasks; all of which involved showing off my stockings, garters, and panties to unsuspecting mall patrons. The three performances that I had to give involved an elderly gentleman, a college student who fit into the 'nerd' or 'geek' category, and a young couple.

Eric would give me direction through the use of the remote control that operated the vibrating egg that I had inserted inside my very wet aperture.

I looked at him and nodded towards the man on the bench. Eric responded by pushing the button on the remote control sending a very delectable vibration through my sensitive nub. The setting on the controller was low enough to not cause me to react but high enough to restart my water works.

As he moved around the back of my target in order to get a good view of my performance, I went and sat down in the bench directly opposite the man. I took out my smart phone and pretended to look at my text messages while purposely opening my legs to the voyeur.

It was easy for me to periodically glance over the top of my phone to make sure that I had his attention.

I most certainly did.

Eric obviously felt that I could do better as a much more intense vibration shook my nether regions. I couldn't help but squeeze my lower lips together, which only intensified the feeling.

Thankfully he turned the setting back down or I would have done a very lewd bugaloo for anyone near us.

I got the message and as I continued to look at my phone I gradually adjusted my seat on the bench by slowly moving my butt forward causing my trapped leather skirt to slide up my legs. Once the skirt was above my stocking tops, I dropped one knee giving my observer an unobstructed view up my skirt right to my black nylon covered crotch.

I have to admit that it was fortunate that I was wearing black, as any light color would have clearly shown my state of arousal. I was absolutely dripping sexual juice into the crotch of my panties.

The steady vibration of the egg only added to my excitement.

Eric turned the rhythm of the egg up a couple of notches to let me know that I was doing well. In reaction I gave our target a full view of garter straps and black panties by swinging one leg to the side as I turned to pick up my packages and purse.

God, even without the egg I would have been vibrating.

After picking up my packages and purse, I stood up and gave the man, who now had a firm grip of his crotch, a very "You're welcome" smile. I walked past where Eric was standing and headed down the mall.

One task down and two to go.

I was enjoying this. Maybe a little too much.

I decided to see whether I could find my 'geek' target in one of the large bookstores in the gaming section.

I entered the Shedes & Regal bookstore heading to the back shelves where I knew all of the computer games and cheat books were.

I had been in the store often enough to know the lay out and usually noticed the group of young men in the back as they often noticed me in return.

I was not disappointed as there were four young men grouped together discussing the merits of first person shooters versus overhead views. I had found the perfect foursome to fulfill my next assignment, but first I needed to get their attention.

Without drawing any attention to myself I reached inside the lavender bag from the lingerie store and pulled my three pairs of panties out from their lavender tissue paper wrapping. Once they were loose inside the bag, I placed them right at the top.

Then walking up to where the four were standing, I asked them for a recommendation of a suitable game for my 10-year-old nephew. As they all turned towards me, I purposely dropped my lingerie package and successfully watched as my multi colored bikini panties fell out onto the floor.

The fact that my "Spank Me" panties were on top with the embroidered stitching facing up caused a flush of red to invade my cheeks.

Although it certainly got there attention.

I think that if penises made a noise as they filled with blood and stretched the skin to full erection, I would have heard four loud 'pops' as the front of their pants pushed forward towards me.

I didn't have to fake my embarrassment, as I quickly crouched down to pick up my panties. In succession four sets of knees bent down with me with four sets of hands reaching for my dainties.

Eric were standing at the end of the aisle with a most approving smile on your face.

I put one knee on the ground while leaving the other one up feeling my skirt slide well up my thighs as my nylon covered crotch made its second appearance of the afternoon.

This time everything was on display right from the get go.

In my squatting position my skirt provided no coverage whatsoever. If anything it simply offered a leather frame for my upper thighs and softly purring kitty. All four of my eager assistants had a full view of my pulsing lips as my sodden crotch had become a perfect replication of a camel toe.

Eric clicked the remote setting to what felt like a five and I almost swooned from the immediate pleasure that I felt. My thighs were moving in and out further drawing the four young men's attention to my crotch. I couldn't help it as the egg was performing wonders inside my clenched lips.

When Eric turned the setting up one more notch I lost my balance and fell backwards on my butt with my legs wide-open and my black leather skirt now replicating a wide belt instead of a skirt. The young man closest to me attempted to grab me as I fell backwards and in turn lost his balance as well.

I don't know whether you've ever noticed, but when we fall we always place our hands right where our eyes are looking in order to stop our momentum. In this case the young man's eyes were focused on my nylon covered pouty, pulsating lower lips. Which is exactly where his hand ended up.

He now was leaning directly on my mound with his thumb placed in the center of my camel toe.

Two of the other young men were starting to leak seminal fluid through the front of their pants.

Eric decided that this was the perfect time to turn the vibrating egg up a few notches. As the sensations coursed through my swollen lips, my legs came apart allowing my accidental molester full access to my crotch.

An elongated "Uhhhhhhhhhhh" came out of my mouth as the combination of the vibrating egg and the young man's hand placement was bringing me to the edge.

If he hadn't so quickly pulled his hand back with numerous exclamations of "I'm sorry," I am sure that I would have orgasmed for all four of them.

There is no doubt in my mind that young Mr. Handy had a moist and aromatic hand considering its placement on my crotch as well as my state of arousal.

His pants were starting to show a wet spot as well.

There is no doubt that once I was gone, he would share my aroma to each of his three friends and that I would be the topic of many a session of self-pleasuring for months to come.

Am I complaining? Certainly not!

But for now my second task was done, and I needed to get my legs back together and up off the ground

I extended my hand to another of the young men who was again standing while his friend's were either busy picking up my recently purchased panties or staring up my skirt. He pulled me up and I took the opportunity to pull my skirt back down re-covering my panties and garter straps.

I took the panties that they had collected for me and placed them back inside the lavender store bag thanking them all for their assistance.

I also received some wonderful suggestions of games for my non-existent nephew as they obviously didn't want me to leave quite yet.

I really enjoyed there company as well as observing the continuing evidence of tent poles pushing against the front fabric of their khaki pants with accompanying expanding wet spots.

As I walked back down the aisle away from them, I gave a quick glance over their shoulders at Eric. He made a gesture to me that I understood immediately.

Eric not only knew the perfect time to increase my vibratory sensations, but also knew how to take advantage of me when I am in one of my moods.

So taking his gestured advice, I asked the four young men if they had camera phones. They responded by quickly producing four of them from their jacket pockets. Then with a single warning of "Get ready, " I pulled my skirt up over my bottom and gave them a view of my 'sassy' behind.

I left my skirt up until I cleared the row of bookshelves and then rejoined Eric at the front of the store.

"Two down with one to go," I remarked as we made our way back into the mall.

I hope to think that these four young men will remember me for years to come providing them with ample ammunition for their flesh guns.

My last requirement was to find a couple and get their attention by being overtly sexy. It occurred to me that the best place to find a couple would be in the women's section of a department store. I imagined the woman perusing the clothes while the man did his best to remain interested.

So off we went to Marcy's.

Sure enough as we entered the woman's clothing area I saw the perfect couple or so I hoped.

Eric again stayed back as I wandered directly into their line of sight.

The woman was looking through a rack of dresses, so I positioned myself so she was directly between her husband and myself. Thus whenever he would look at her to comment on a dress, he would also be able to see me and whatever I was going to do.

I started by pulling skirts off the rack and holding each up to my waist as if trying to get an idea as to how they might look on me.

In Eric's own devious style he increased the vibration setting on my egg making it virtually impossible for me to not want to grab myself in a futile effort to lessen the wicked sensations attacking my pleasure zone.

It was his way to tell me that I wasn't performing my task very effectively. I knew full well that he enjoyed my pre-orgasmic state of arousal every bit as much as I had earlier enjoyed his.

I decided to essentially go for broke with the last task never suspecting the outcome that Eric had planned for me.

I reached behind my back unbuttoning and unzipping my leather skirt. I then pulled it down my waist and stepped completely out of it. There I stood wearing my tiny black with red stitching nylon bikini panties, and a matching black and red garter belt with four nylon straps attached to my black stockings.

I not only had the man's attention, but as soon as his wife turned towards me to see what her husband was staring at, I had her attention as well.

As casually as I could, I begin to try on skirts as if I were alone in a dressing room. As I pulled on and then pulled off each selection I would constantly adjust my stockings and garters and when ever my back was turned towards the couple I would use the forefingers of both hands to adjust the constant wedgie created by my lifting of one leg after another to get into the next skirt.

I believe that I was in the process of removing my third skirt when Eric turned the controller to a much higher setting causing me to buckle from the onslaught of devilish sensations invading my nether region.

I grabbed onto the skirt rack to keep from getting down on all fours as the entire area between my legs came alive.

With my free hand I grabbed my crotch in an effort to lessen the vibrations, but it only caused them to intensify. I am sure that to the couple watching me it looked like I was masturbating in front of them.

I guess that in reality, I was doing exactly that.

I continued to lean forward with my hand grasping my crotch as little moans of "uh, uh, uh" escaped through my tightened lips.

The couple stood perfectly still not saying a single word, mesmerized by my lewd display of sexual abandon.

It didn't take long at all for the first orgasmic spasm to shake my frame. My eyes closed tight and my head slunk forward as I gripped my crotch even tighter trying to stop my convulsions, but to no avail.

My knees opened and closed in perfect rhythm to the orgasm taking over my body.

I tried to turn away from them, but once I let go of the clothing rack, I found myself kneeling on the floor with one hand placed in front of me and the other still firmly ensconced between my legs. My buttocks shook suggestively within the ever-shrinking confines of my 'sassy' panties making it seem like I was riding a bucking bronco or performing a 'booty' dance.

Finally as the last orgasmic wave left my body, the woman came over and helped me up off of the floor.

"God, that was undoubtedly the sexiest thing that I have ever seen," she said to me. I turned to look at her husband and immediately noticed the large liquid stain spreading across the front of his trousers.

The woman noticed her husband's stain and smiled at me.

"I think that I will take him into a dressing room and clean him off," she added and licked her lips for emphasis.

As they left to look for a dressing room, Eric walked back over to me.

"You are a very naughty man." I said.

"And you are a very naughty woman." he replied placing my hand on the front of his pants.

I wrapped my hand around his erection through the fabric and said, "I think that we might need to find a dressing room ourselves," licking my own lips for emphasis.

Eric replied with a simple nod while again pushing the button on the controller.

12