The Panty Sniffer Ch. 03

Story Info
Dad finally gets a crack at his daughter.
8.4k words
4.67
89.2k
58

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,063 Followers

For a few days, an unedited version of chapter four was accidentally posted as chapter three, so you may not have read this version. A special thanks to the readers that pointed this out to me, and I am sorry for the confusion it caused.

Please enjoy the third chapter in this work of fiction. Mom's panty sniffing son is the youngest of the characters, and is nineteen years old. A special thanks to the volunteer editors who have helped me get this published —Taylor VanCannon.

Darcy's alarm buzzed at 5:30 am. She smacked the snooze button and stretched out her legs, pressing a palm into her trimmed little mound. Surprised to find herself wet, she wondered who she had been dreaming about. Derrick? Dad? Mom? Fuck! She glanced back at the clock. Just enough time to get off, if she was quick enough.

She traced the moist lips of her pussy with the tip of her index finger, up and around the tiny hood of her hard clit, then back down the other side. Retracing the path several times, it felt good, but it left her a long way from an orgasm. She needed more. The memory of her brother, sniffing Mom's panties was fresh in her mind. But it was not his massive dick she craved; it was his nice soft tongue.

She paused at the entrance to his room, taking a moment for her eyes to adjust to the pale, early morning light. He was sprawled out on his bed, his covers kicked to the side, wearing only boxers. Moving closer, she could make out his hard cock protruding from the waistband of his shorts. She smiled to herself; what is it with guys and their morning wood? He was fast asleep.

She bent down and kissed the head of his cock, giving it several tender licks. He stretched, still unaware of her presence. She delicately lifted his cock and wrapped her lips around the head, gently sucking in an inch or two.

Moaning softly, he reached for his cock, bumping his hand into the back of her head. He bolted awake, confused, and then realized someone's moist lips were wrapped around the head of his cock. He caressed the back of the unseen head, pushing it down a little farther on his cock. His initial assumption was his mother, but her hair felt straight and fine, more like Darcy's.

She tossed a leg over his head and straddled him, keeping her lips locked around the head of his cock, and ground her pussy into his face.

He instantly recognized Darcy's downy muff pressed into his face. It definitely was not the unruly bush of his mother. His tongue darted into her, probing for her hard little button.

Darcy moaned softly when he found it, and gently humped his face. It was everything she had hoped for, moist, soft, with each flick sending waves of pleasure through her. She took in more of his cock, but was unable to concentrate, overwhelmed by the pleasure he was dishing out with his tongue.

He tapped the light on his nightstand, giving him a better view of her flawless ass. He spread her cheeks, exposing her tight little asshole. Without missing a beat on her clit, he scooched his fingertips to the crinkled edge of her pucker, gently stretching her open.

Edging closer to orgasm, Darcy pulled off his cock and rested her head on his thigh. She gently jacked his shaft, still wet with her saliva, just enough to keep him hard while she savored the ongoing assault between her legs.

Inspired by her moaning, Derrick increased the pressure on her clit and dug his fingertips into her asshole. She was bucking wildly, ready to explode.

She felt his fingers plunge deep into her snug asshole, driving her over the edge, unleashing a massive orgasm. She grunted loudly, grinding herself into his face, drawing out every last ounce of pleasure that could be had before collapsing onto his scrawny chest.

"Oh my God, Derrick," she whispered. "I needed that so bad. Thank you... thank you... thank you..."

"What about me?" he asked, when she started to climb off of him.

"I don't have time," she said, "and don't forget, you're going to get a crack at my ass later today, after work... with Mom."

"I know," he pleaded, "but you can't leave me like this. I'll be quick. I promise."

Knowing he would, she scooted towards his feet and lowered herself onto his cock. Her slippery cunt easily took him in, despite his massive size. She leaned forward, giving him a good look at her pussy, stretched open by his cock.

He placed his hands on her hips and began rocking her back and forth along the length of his hard cock, watching it slide in and out of her with a nasty slurping sound. He brought his thumbs into the crack of her ass, and opened her up, taking another peek at her tiny rosebud. He barely got his thumbs into her asshole when he felt a wave of pleasure bubble up from his balls.

Darcy moaned, almost cumming again when she felt him erupt deep inside her. She glanced at the clock as he discharged his gooey load into her. Fuck! Not enough time left for a shower, she'd have to go to work a sticky mess.

"Oh yeah," Derrick moaned, pumping the last of his seed into her.

Darcy slid off his cock, coating it with a mixture of their sticky juices. "Help me get cleaned up," she commanded, scooting back and planting her weeping pussy back on his face.

Derrick understood instantly, and began licking her oozing gash, gulping down all he could suck out of her.

She bent down to his cock, returning the favor, licking him clean of their combined juices.

"Now," she said, impatiently, "I've really got to get to work."

"I'll be waiting for you, Sis."

"Wouldn't miss it, Bro."

*****

Darlene woke before Daniel and watched the gentle rise and fall of his chest as he slept. It didn't take long for her mind to wander, playing out what she could look forward to when she got home early to meet Derrick and Darcy. She gently squeezed her already hard nipples as her imagination ran wild with the possibilities.

Daniel woke quietly, barely aware of the movement next to him. It took a moment for his eyes to focus on his wife, tugging on her hard nipples. He admired her ruddy complexion and sleep tousled auburn curls, and got aroused just imagining what she was thinking. He flashed his pearly whites when she became aware of his gaze. "A penny for your thoughts?" he asked.

She giggled, licking her lips. It'll cost you a lot more than a penny to know what I'm thinking.

"Let me guess," he said, "last night I helped you prepare a fresh pair of panties for Derrick, you know... the one with the big cock."

She turned and let her hand drift down his body, stopping at his not so soft cock and giving it a gentle squeeze. "Jealous?" she asked.

"Very," he replied, "and I haven't even seen it. I'm guessing that you plan on coming home early again today. When do I get in on this fun?"

"As I recall," she said, toying with his hardening cock, "you had plenty of fun last night."

"You know what I mean."

She did indeed, but was reluctant to give him her blessing. Shit! He was talking about fucking his own daughter. Her hand froze on his cock as she struggled for the right response. Somehow she had convinced herself that fucking her son was okay, but Daniel fucking Darcy, that was way over the line. How long could she keep up that ridiculous distinction?

Sensing her quandary, he said, "Okay, okay, I'll let it go for now."

"Thanks," she replied, knowing full well that it would come up again. She resumed stroking his cock, grateful to have dodged a bullet, for now. "So, yeah," she whispered, "I'm supposed to meet both of them, back here, later today."

"Going to tell me what you perverts have planned?" He instantly regretted that characterization.

She arched an eyebrow, "Perverts?"

"Sorry," he replied, trying to recover from his mistake, "like you said, I'm just a little jealous... and, a little distracted." He pumped his cock up into her hand for emphasis.

He had a lot to be jealous of. Her libido was in overdrive ever since she caught Derrick jacking off while sniffing her panties, and Daniel had done nothing but encourage her to go ahead and satisfy her son's curiosity. Yet, she was doing everything possible to deny him the same experience with his daughter, despite the fact that Darcy was the one who brought it up first. Softening her opposition, she said, "I know sweetie, just be patient with me, I'll come around."

That was all he needed to hear. "Tell me about what you have planned today."

"Okay, but just a hint," she said, teasing him, thumbing the head of his cock.

"Let's hear it."

"Well, last night was my first... you know..."

"Ass fuck?" he said, fondly remembering the experience.

"Uh-huh," she said, "how about you?"

Changing the subject, he asked, "You're not thinking of taking Derrick up your ass?"

"Maybe I am," she said, coyly, "But you didn't answer my question."

"What about Darcy?" he asked, ignoring her once again. "Is she onboard with that?"

Once again her hand froze on his cock. "I wasn't your first!" she exclaimed, challenging him to deny it.

After a long pause, he replied, "Can I take the fifth on that?"

She removed her hand from his cock and gave him a playful smack on the chest. "You dirty dog," she said. "It better have been before we met. And, yes, Darcy wants to try Derrick's cock up her tight little ass. Satisfied?"

"It was," he said. "Did you have to persuade her to try that?"

"I didn't have to," she replied, sheepishly, "Apparently she was the one who gave Derrick the idea. Remember, it was Derrick that asked me if I'd ever taken a cock up my ass."

"I don't understand," he said, a puzzled look on his face.

"Apparently Darcy jammed a finger up his ass when she blew him, right when he was about to unload. Anyway, that's how it came up."

"Jeez," he said, a little too loudly.

"Shhh," she said, whispering, "you'll wake up the kids."

"Okay," he replied, lowering his voice. "Has Darcy done it before?"

She giggled and said, "It turns out that your daughter had more experience in that department than I did. Some kid named Timmy. Do you remember him?"

"Yeah, I remember," he said, "I knew he was trouble the first time she brought him home. Guess I should be thanking him now."

Darlene gave him another slap on the chest, a little sharper than the last one. "I had no idea. Apparently he talked Darcy into it when he was out of rubbers."

"So, just that once?"

"I doubt it," Darlene said, "I got the impression she enjoys it. However, she's a little concerned about Derrick."

"That big?"

"You have no idea."

"How about you?"

"Yeah, that was so fucking hot last night. And yeah, I'm a little worried about doing Derrick. But, I promised Darcy that I'd go first."

"Now that I'd like to see, especially if Derrick tries to slip his cock into Darcy's tiny ass," he said, pushing her hand back down to his hard cock. "Any chance I can join you this afternoon?"

"Fuck no," she said with mock indignation. "And hold that thought. All this ass talk has given me a sudden urge... if you know what I mean... be right back. And, get your mind off Darcy's ass."

On the way to the bathroom, Darlene dropped her sticky black panties into the hamper, right where Derrick would be looking for them.

Daniel had dozed off, waiting for Darlene to return. Still in just her nightie, she slipped back into bed, beside her husband. He opened his eyes the moment her hand found his soft cock. "You fell asleep," she said, smiling at him.

"It was either that, or jack myself off, thinking of my sweet daughter taking my son's cock up her ass," he replied, only half kidding.

"Well," she said, "let me take care of that. And I told you to get your mind off of Darcy's ass."

"Easier said than done," he replied, nudging her head down towards his cock.

Darlene wrapped her moist lips around the head of his soft dick and sucked it back to life.

"Mmmm," he moaned, as a wave of pleasure engulfed him. He ran a hand over her nightie, stretching to reach for her ass.

She pressed down on his cock, pushing it in to the back of her throat, saliva oozing out of her mouth. Sensing his desire, she shifted her position, moving her ass within reach of his hand.

"Yeah, just like that," he whispered, sliding a finger down the crack of her ass, threading his way through the tiny thicket of red curls, reaching for the wet, moist folds of her labia.

She responded by driving his cock deeper into her throat and squeezing his balls as the last of his shaft disappeared down her throat.

With his finger moist with the slippery juices of her cunt, he moved it up her crack and pressed it into her tight asshole.

She raised her head, coming up off his cock with a slurping sound as he wiggled his finger deeper into her asshole. She gasped for air, then plunged back down on his cock determined to suck him off quickly. Within moments, his rapid grunting told her he was about to cum.

"Oh fuck!" he shouted, loudly.

Darlene was about to take his load deep in her throat when her thoughts took a nasty turn. She pulled off his cock and let his first rope of cum splatter against her cheek. She lay her head on his stomach and continued to stroke out his load, slathering her face in his sticky goo.

"Was that what I think it was?" he asked, his breathing still labored.

She didn't speak, but flipped around and jammed herself down on his still hard cock. She kissed him on the lips and let his creamy spunk drip down onto his face. "Get me off," she whispered, with a sense of urgency.

He wasn't sure what to do. His cock would soften quickly, so fucking her to orgasm was out of the question. He had managed to keep his finger in her ass when she changed positions, so he pressed a second digit into her and finger fucked her asshole while he pumped what little was left of his cock into her very wet cunt.

"Lick my face," she commanded, her husky voice broadcasting her primal lust. She felt his cock soften, and moved her hand down to replace the useless appendage, quickly finding her hard little nub with the tip of a finger.

Daniel complied, lapping his own cum from her cheeks, slurping as he swallowed.

Darlene pressed hard against her clit, driving herself to the brink of an orgasm. His fingers plunging into her asshole was all she need to drive herself to climax. She screeched, loudly, as wave after wave of pleasure coursed though her rigid body.

Daniel continued to work his fingers in and out of her ass, prolonging her pleasure until she collapsed on his chest, exhausted.

As her breathing subsided, Daniel said, "I can't believe you did that."

"Me either," she whispered. "It came to me at the last moment, I mean the nasty facial part. We were both a little noisy, I hope we didn't wake the kids."

"Sorry Mom, sorry Dad" Derrick said in a soft voice, "too late for that."

A shocked Darlene turned to see Derrick standing in the doorway, stroking his monster hard-on. Daniel also saw the same thing, but was shocked for a different reason. They both remained speechless.

"Can I come in?" Derrick asked, breaking the silence.

"How long have you been watching?" Darlene asked, her voice cracking.

Daniel was still stunned by the size of his son's cock. However, he quickly saw an opening to get involved, despite Darlene's opposition. Darlene was wearing a nightie and still on her knees, straddling his soft cock, so her ass was obviously exposed to Derrick's view. The wheels began to turn his head. "Of course Son," he said, patting the bed next to them.

"You never wake up this early," Darlene said. "We couldn't have been that loud."

"No, you didn't wake me up," he said. "It was Darcy."

"Darcy?" Darlene asked. "Why would she wake you..." He words trailed off as the answer became self evident.

"No way," Daniel said, "you and Darcy... again!"

Derrick's grin was infectious, and caused Darlene to giggle before asking, "Are you going to tell us about it?"

"I woke up with my cock in Darcy's mouth," he said. "No way I was going to turn that down. Besides, at first I thought it was you."

Darlene's face flushed as Daniel smiled up at her.

Derrick continued, "She woke up horny and wanted me to suck her off, which I did."

"And you?" Daniel asked, eager to hear more details.

"Well... she was late for work and tried to leave," he replied, "but I talked her into a quick fuck."

"Mmmm," Daniel whispered to his wife, "I like the sound of that."

Ignoring him, Darlene asked, "Did you make her late for work?"

"I don't think so," he replied, "but she had to skip a shower, so she made me clean... you know... clean up my mess... with my tongue."

"Nice," Darlene replied. "So how long have you been standing there?"

Derrick said, "I heard what you and Dad were talking about... you know... Dad wanting to... you know... with Darcy."

Daniel immediately felt a twinge in his cock, excited by the prospect of Derrick joining them, and the fact that if might lead him to Darcy.

Darlene felt the movement inside her and squeezed down on his cock. "So tell me what you saw," Darlene said, suddenly aroused by Daniel's cock expanding inside her.

"I watched you suck off Dad... and you know... make him cum the way you did."

"Do you know what that's called?" Daniel asked, toying with him.

"No," he lied, wanting to hear one of them say it.

"It was a facial," Darlene said. "Pretty hot, don't you think?"

"Uh-huh," Derrick said, "Maybe you'll let me try it..."

Smooth Daniel thought, she walked right into that one.

"...and I saw Dad finger your ass until you got off."

"Is that why you're hard now?" Darlene asked, grinning at him, trying to picture her face covered with a massive load of her son's spunk.

"Yes," he replied, giving himself a couple of long strokes to emphasize the point.

"I understand that you're getting together with Mom and Darcy later today," Daniel said, "think you can hold out until then."

Darlene turned and glared at her husband. He pushed his semi-hard cock up into her, hoping to put an end to her reluctance to let him get involved.

"Not really," Derrick said, placing his hand on his mother's ass and giving her cheek a gentle squeeze.

Darlene turned to look at Derrick, letting the glare she had given her husband melt off her face. Daniel's cock was fully erect and ready for action, pumping her ever so slightly, trying to hide it from their son. "See anything you want?" she said, as if there was any doubt.

"Well," he said, speaking slowly, "I can see Dad's got his cock inside you... in your cunt... maybe I could... you know... fuck you in the mouth... while Dad fucks you."

His response surprised both of them. Was he toying with them? Daniel was expecting him to go for her ass, in fact he was counting on it. He wanted to participate in his wife's first double fuck. He was about to speak when Darlene cut him off.

"Knock it off," she said sarcastically. "I'm taking your cock up my ass, and that's all there is to it."

Derrick's face broke into a wide grin. "I know, I just wanted to hear you ask for it."

If she wasn't locked onto Daniel's cock, she would have got up and smacked him. "Check my nightstand," she said, "the lube your dad used last night is in there. And use lots of it, I'm going to need it."

He had it in a flash and knelt behind his mother, straddling his father's legs. He stroked his cock as he squeezed a big dollop into the crack of her ass.

"Mmmm," she said, feeling the cool lube between her cheeks. Daniel had picked up his pace, and was gently fucking her, bumping his pubes up against her clit, getting her hot. She needed to get ready for Derrick, but didn't want Daniel to stop. Daniel had already loosened up her ass with his fingers, and Derrick's well lubed thumb easily slipped inside her. "That's it honey, push more of that goo up inside me, and put some on your cock."

tv46
tv46
1,063 Followers