The Panty Sniffer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,064 Followers

Mandy went back down and licked all around the head of his cock, content to let him sniff her panties while she got him ready to fuck. Startled, she looked up when she heard the door open.

*****

Darlene glanced at her watch. Where in the fuck was Derrick?

"Something wrong?" Daniel asked.

Surprised that he had even noticed, she said, "Derrick's running a little late, that's all."

He eyed her suspiciously, trying to imagine what she was up to this time. "Where did he go?"

"He's doing some tutoring for Johnny McCabe," she replied, "like he used to do in high school."

That name rang a bell. Then it dawned on him, the prostitution business with Mandy's sister. "All right," he said, shaking his head, "what are you mixed up in now?" Her reaction, that of a deer caught in the headlights, confirmed his suspicions. "Out with it," he demanded.

She gave him the highlights, leaving out the part about the phone sex with Mandy.

Shocked by her revelation, he said, "Jeez babe, why on earth would you sic Mandy on him. Isn't he getting enough here at home?"

"Yes," she said sarcastically, "and so are you. That's not what this is about." She filled him in of Johnny's exploits, about his trophy wall, and Derrick's desire for a real date, with a girl his own age.

"Okay," he said, "why don't you just text him and find out where he is?"

"No," she said, "I don't want to... you know... interrupt anything."

He laughed, trying to picture a plus sized Mandy McCabe riding his son's monster cock. "Well, you could check his phone location, if you're that worried." The image aroused him and he discretely adjusted himself, making room for his expanding cock.

Her eyes brightened. "Good idea," she said, checking her phone. After a few screen taps, she said, "He's at the Walmart, in the parking lot."

"That's odd," he said, "any idea what he's doing there."

"No," she said, rechecking her phone. "He's not moving."

"Maybe he left his phone in the car."

"He's not driving, I think Darcy gave him a ride to Mandy's."

Daniel gave it some thought, but came up empty. "Any ideas?"

"Mandy's got an RV," she said, "you don't suppose..."

Daniel smiled, recalling a bumper sticker he'd once seen. "If the vans a rockin', don't come a knockin'.'' After getting a quizzical look from his wife, he said, "I saw it on a bumper sticker."

Her eyes grew wide, "They wouldn't."

"You know Mandy better than I do, what do you think?"

"Fuck!" She glanced down at the bulge in his lap, and then laughed. "You too?"

"Want to surprise them?"

*****

Mandy's initial shock dissolved into relief when she saw Darlene step into the RV.

"Hope I'm not interrupting anything," Darlene said, grinning at Mandy, who still had her fingers wrapped around her son's hard cock

"Mom?" Derrick asked, lifting Mandy's panties above his eyes.

"Don't forget me," Daniel said, pushing his way into the RV.

Mandy blushed. Her relief quickly turned back to trepidation.

"Dad?" Derrick asked, his cock still standing at attention. "What are you doing here?"

Daniel laughed. "Mom and I were about to ask you the same question... but I see that Mandy has things well in hand."

Darlene's laughter eased the tension, and soon they all joined in. Mandy's embarrassment quickly vanished. She pulled her panties back down over Derrick's face and returned to sucking his cock, ignoring the new visitors.

Daniel and Darlene took a seat across from Mandy, and watched her toy with their son's monster cock. Inspired, Darlene slipped her lavender bikini panties off and tossed them at Daniel's face. She then pulled out his cock to mimic Mandy's actions.

With the aroma of his wife's pussy fresh in his nose, Daniel let out a big sigh as his cock disappeared into her wet mouth. He kicked off his sandals and nudged his foot up under Mandy's dress. As he suspected, the black panties stretched across his son's face belonged to Mandy. Her pubes tickled the tops of his toes and he could feel her wetness as he pressed his foot up against her crotch.

Caught by surprise, she opened her legs to make room for his foot.

Darlene kept an eye on his foot, hidden beneath Mandy's dress while she continued to suck him. Judging from Mandy's reaction, she seemed to enjoy whatever he was doing. Curious, she reached out and lifted the back of Mandy's dress, exposing her ample ass. Sure enough, Daniel's big toe had disappeared into her wet snatch.

Daniel looked over his wife's head and into the crack of Mandy's ass. Able to see his foot in her crack, he twisted it and managed to wiggle the rest of his toes against the area of her clit while still keeping his big toe buried in her cunt.

Mandy looked back and caught the shit-eating grin on Daniel's face just as his toes touched her clit. She shuddered as a wave of pleasure ripped through her. She lifted her head and arched her back to get more of his magic toes up into her wet gash. "Oh my God Daniel," she said, gasping for air, "that is so fucking hot... don't stop..."

Darlene couldn't believe her eyes. Her friend was about to get off on her husband's toes. She looked back at Daniel and saw the lust in his eyes, and realized that he could blow anytime. No way she was going to let those two get off first.

Derrick pulled the panties off his head to see why Mandy had quit sucking him.

Darlene literally jumped out of her clothes and pulled Derrick up to a sitting position on the sofa. She squeezed in between them and hovered over his lap. Mandy realized what Darlene wanted, and guided Derrick's cock into her as she squatted down onto his lap. Darlene gasped as the monster cock stretched her cunt and filled it to the max. Darlene gathered up Mandy's dress and wrangled it off of her, giving her husband the view she knew he wanted.

Mandy unhooked her bra and tossed the last of her clothes. She had a close up view of Derrick's cock buried in her friend's fiery red muff. Overcome with lust, she mashed her face into Darlene's crotch, getting a taste of the musky juices coating Derrick's shaft as she fucked him.

Daniel sensed Mandy was close, and wiggled his toes almost to the point of cramping.

Darlene ran her fingers through Mandy's luxurious dark hair and pulled her in tight, mashing her soft tongue against her clit. Mandy's muffled cry caused her lips to vibrate, nearly getting her off before she could finish fucking Derrick.

Mandy was consumed by a quick orgasm, frantically humping Daniel's toes as her face shook violently against Darlene's quivering pussy. She had barely come down from her orgasm when she felt Daniel plunge his cock into her.

The spectacle of watching his dad toe fuck Mandy had Derrick of the verge of blowing his load. He gripped his mom's ass and lifted her, giving him room to pump his cock up into her tight pussy.

Darlene released her grip on Mandy's head and cupped her own breasts, flicking the hard nipples from side to side. Mandy's tongue was back in her slit, lashing her clit as Derrick rammed his cock up into her.

Mandy couldn't believe her good fortune. Daniel's cock had brought her back to the edge of another orgasm, almost as if the first one never ended. She did her best to focus on her friend's clit, but realized it was going to be a losing battle.

Daniel clutched Mandy's hips and slammed his cock into her, frenetically chasing his own climax, still fueled by the memory of having toe fucked Mandy.

Darlene felt her son's release deep inside her, coating her slippery cunt with his thick goo. About to cum, she just needed Mandy to hold on a little longer, to keep that tongue flicking her hard little button.

Mandy tasted Derrick's cum oozing out with each stroke of his cock. She glanced up and saw Darlene frantically tugging on her nipples. Suppressing her own desire to get off, she forced herself to focus on Darlene's clit, lashing it mercilessly.

"Oh fuck... yes... yes..." Darlene shouted.

Hearing his wife cum was all Daniel needed to push him over the edge. He erupted inside Mandy with a loud grunt.

Mandy made the most noise of all of them. Her body convulsed with another powerful orgasm as Daniel slowly pumped the remainder of his load into her. Exhausted, she rolled off of Daniel's cock and collapsed on the floor, leaning back against the sofa.

Derrick handed her the black panties he had been sniffing. "Put these back on before you loose all of Dad's good stuff."

Darlene chuckled and searched for her panties. "You know, Derrick, it is possible to get too much of a good thing."

"Never," Derrick said, as he watched the ladies cup themselves to keep from losing too much while they stepped back into their panties.

*****

Darcy was surprised to find the house empty when she got home. She was slightly buzzed from her girls night out, and more than a little horny. She took her brother's advice and did more than a little embellishing of last night's date. When pressed for details, she recounted her morning ass-fuck with her brother and let them believe that it was her new boyfriend with the monster cock.

Passing her parents room, she got a sudden urge to take a peek in the hamper. Sure enough, there on top lay the pair of baby blue panties that she had taken a whiff of this morning. Fuck! Where was Derrick when she needed him?

Against her better judgement, she snatched the panties out of the hamper and lay back in the recliner. She knew what Derrick would be doing if he were here. She closed her eyes, fighting the urge to smell the panties. Her mind wandered back to the first time she fucked her brother, right here in the recliner, with Mom's panties stretched across his face. Warmth radiated up from her crotch. She gave in to her lust, and stretched the panties over her face, just like Derrick did the first time she fucked him.

She slipped a hand into her tight pants while taking in the musky aroma of her mom's cum soaked panties. With two fingers jammed inside her cunt, she rocked her hips, humping her fingers, lost in the thrill of connecting with her brother's fetish.

She heard them come into the house, but was powerless to pull her fingers out and stop the orgasm she knew was coming. Her tongue darted out, touching the cum soaked fabric of the panties. A wicked orgasm bubbled up from deep inside her as she tried to decipher the owner of the crusty cum.

Darlene raised an eyebrow when she heard a shriek, instantly recognizing her daughters voice and the likely reason for her cry.

"Holy shit!" Derrick said, bounding upstairs, with his parents close on his heels.

Darcy heard her brother's shout and waited for them, making no effort to disguise what she had been up to. When they entered the bedroom, she peeled back the baby blue panties and batted her pixie eyes at them, grinning from ear to ear.

"Hey," Derrick said, snatching the panties off her face. "Those were for me."

"Now, now kids," Darlene said, mocking them. "You'll just have to share. After all, it appears that we now have three panty sniffers in our family."

Daniel snickered, then said to Derrick, "Did you grab Mandy's panties?"

"Oh yeah," he replied, pulling the black bikini panties out of his pocket.

Daniel snatched them from his hand and flipped them to Darlene.

She instinctively caught them, along with Daniel's innuendo. "Really? You want me to join the club?"

"Sure," Daniel said, winking at her. "We can even let Darcy take a sniff of the real thing, as part of your initiation."

Darcy raised her eyebrows, looking to her mother for guidance.

It had been less than two hours since Darlene had gotten off on Derrick's cock, with a little help from Mandy's tongue licking her pussy. She wasn't about to turn down another opportunity to experience a woman's tongue, especially her daughter's. She brought the panties to her nose and inhaled deeply. Instantly aroused, she pulled Darcy to her and said, "Let's make it a sixty-nine."

Darcy hugged her, nuzzling her face in her mom's heavenly red curls. As the girls embraced, the guys wasted no time stripping off their clothes, copping all the feels they could handle.

Daniel kept his daughter's white panties for himself. Little did he know they contained two loads of his son's spunk. As usual, Derrick went for his Mom's lavender pair, knowing that they contained his recent load.

Darlene lay back on the bed, spreading her legs wide for Darcy. She watched her daughter's glistening slit open just inches from her nose as she lifted a leg over her face. The neatly trimmed muff was a stark contrast to the kinky forest Darcy was about to encounter. A tiny drop of love juice fell to her lips just as she felt Darcy's face nuzzle into her crotch. She licked the droplet, and then darted her tongue up into her daughter's waiting cunt.

Daniel waved off his son when he pulled his shirt off, and motioned for him to just sit on the bed and watch. He lay down so that he had a nice close up view of his wife's face, pressed into his daughter's tight little ass.

Their gentle licking gained a new sense of urgency as they flooded each other with intense pleasure, and found themselves racing towards an imminent climax.

Derrick sat on the floor, between his mother's legs and watched his sister assault Mom's hot red snatch. Their muffled moaning was a telltale sign that it wouldn't be long before he got his turn.

Darcy cried out first, her body going rigid with intense pleasure. Derrick watched her eyes roll back as she raised her head away from her mothers matted snatch. He moved in quickly, relieving his sister and pressing his face into his mother's glistening slit, barely missing a beat. Within moments, he heard his mother shriek and wondered if she even realized who's tongue had gotten her off. No matter, he was hard as a rock and ready to fuck someone, anyone, everyone.

Darcy rolled off her mother as they both gasped for breath, their orgasms slowly ebbing away.

"Nice job," Daniel said, brushing Darlene's red curls out of her face.

Darlene gazed into his eyes. "Ready to give it a try?"

"Oh yeah," he replied, making a move towards his daughter's moist crotch.

She shook her head and put up a hand to stop him. "I was thinking of your other child."

He looked at her in disbelief as it dawned on him what she was asking him to do. "No fucking way!" he said, a little too loudly.

Derrick climbed onto the bed to see what the commotion was about. "No way what?"

"Your mom has lost it," Daniel said, giving her the evil eye.

"Wait a minute," Darlene said, "you get turned on watching me eat Darcy's pussy. So who says I can't get turned on watching you suck Derrick's cock."

Derrick looked at his mom, then at his dad, conflicted on who to side with. Her suggestion intrigued him, and he didn't understand his dad's utter revulsion.

Daniel sensed that his son was waffling, and said, "Don't even think about it Derrick, it's not going to happen."

Darcy asked, "Why not? It was good enough for Mom and I, why isn't it good enough for you two?"

Things were heading downhill for Daniel. There was no way he was going to suck his son's cock, or any other cock for that matter. He started to speak when Derrick cut him off.

"I'll try it," he said, "but only if Darcy helps me."

Before Daniel could mount a serious protest, the girls had both guys stripped of their clothes. Darlene took notice that Daniel's cock was still rock hard, despite his supposed distaste at what his son was about to do.

Darcy was on him, sucking his cock as Derrick's watched closely, studying her technique.

Daniel moaned as he watched his cock disappear down his daughter's throat. He could see his son, poised to take her place. "Fuck!" he said, "I can't even watch this."

Darlene laughed and straddled his face, forcing her hairy muff against his lips and blocking his view of the kids. "Better?"

He nodded as best he could, running his tongue up and down her slit. He could feel Darcy's mouth on him, taking him in deep.

Darcy lifted her head and pushed Daniel's glistening cock towards Derrick. He took a tentative lick, and then wrapped his lips around the head of his dad's cock. Darcy pushed his head down, forcing his cock all the way to the back of his throat.

Derrick gagged and lifted his head, coughing and sputtering.

Darlene looked over her shoulder and snickered. "Not as easy as you guys think, is it?"

Darcy took over, deep throating her dad. She motioned for Derrick to suck his balls.

Derrick shook his head and pushed Darcy off, ready to try again. This time he moved slowly, pausing when he felt his throat constrict. He stroked the shaft while he waited for his throat to relax.

Darcy went down on his balls, alternately sucking each one.

Derrick pushed gently, forcing the head of his dad's cock into his throat.

Darcy watched him bottom out on Dad's cock, impressed that he mastered it so quickly. This time she pushed him off and took another turn sucking him.

At first, it had been easy for Daniel to tell who was sucking his cock, but as Derrick's skills improved, it got harder for him to tell them apart. It didn't help that his wife's grinding pussy smothered his face, making it impossible to concentrate.

Darcy and Derrick were taking turns, each getting one deep stroke before relinquishing their dad's cock.

Darlene looked down and caught the lust in her husband's eyes, peeking out over her thatch of red hair, and knew he couldn't last much longer. She thought about turning back to see who would get the honors, but couldn't tear herself away from those loving eyes gazing up at her.

Unable to hold back any longer, Daniel let loose, blasting a load of cum into someones mouth.

Darlene watched his eyes roll back, and felt a sudden rush of her own as an unexpected orgasm came out of left field, roiling her body.

Darcy took his first two shots, and then jammed his spurting cock into her brother's mouth to finish him off.

Darlene looked back over her shoulder to watch Darcy and Derrick share the last of Daniel's cum between them. She slithered back, wiggling herself down onto her husbands cock, before he could go soft. She loved the intimate sensation of having him inside her while she held him tight.

Darcy and Derrick lay next to them, waiting to see if Dad's resolve had softened. Derrick's cock was still rock hard, and needed immediate attention.

Darlene rose up and gazed down at her husband, pleading with her eyes.

Daniel shook his head, trying to put an end to her line of thought. "Call me old fashioned, but there is no way I'm sucking anyones cock tonight."

"All right," Darlene said, "I won't bring it up again. But somebody is going to have to do something about Derrick."

"That would be me," Darcy said, popping to attention. "I'll even give Dad a close up view while Derrick fucks me."

"Sweet," Derrick said.

Darlene got her husband turned around and had Darcy straddle his face so Derrick could fuck her from behind, doggie style. Out of Daniel's sight, she whispered something to Derrick before he took his place behind Darcy's waiting ass.

Darcy caught the exchange and gave her mom a puzzled look.

Darlene snickered, and then whispered, "I told Derrick to give your dad a facial."

Darcy's grin turned to a grimace as her brother's monster cock filled her snug little cunt.

Daniel's probing tongue found her hard button just as Derrick's cock disappeared inside her. He tried to keep his head back, but it wasn't enough to keep his son's cock from scraping the tip of his nose as he entered her. When his balls bounced off his forehead, he began to wonder if his wife had tricked him. Unfortunately, his lust for his daughter's crotch left him unable to finish that thought, not to mention that his cock was back in somebody's mouth.

tv46
tv46
1,064 Followers