The Panty Sniffer Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom scores a real date for her son.
10.2k words
4.66
47.3k
53

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,060 Followers

Please enjoy the sixth chapter in this work of fiction. Mom's panty sniffing son is the youngest of the characters, and is nineteen years old. A special thanks to the volunteer editors who have helped me get this published —Taylor VanCannon.

*****

"Good morning," Darlene said, "or maybe I should say afternoon."

"Hey Mom," Derrick said, slumping into a chair at the kitchen table.

"Why so glum?"

"Nerves. I have a date tonight, a double date with Johnny."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, he texted me a little while ago."

"Who's the lucky girl?"

"Celia," he said, wistfully, "the girl I met the day I started tutoring, the one Johnny spent the night with."

"That's what you wanted, right?"

"I guess... but, how am I ever going to live up to her expectations, especially after she's... you know... been with Johnny."

Darlene smiled at him. Little did he know that once Celia saw his cock, whatever expectations she had would be out the window. "Listen honey, it will be a little rough at first, but just be yourself. Don't try to be someone you're not, or embellish anything, it will just make matters worse. Once she sees your cock... everything will change."

"I know, but how is that going to happen. With Mandy, you got things started for me, and it was easy. But with Celia, she has no idea, and I have no plan."

"True, so let's make one."

Derrick eyes lit up. "You'll help me?"

"Sure, what are you kids going to do?"

"I guess we'll see a movie, or go to a burger joint. I don't know."

Darlene place her hands on his cheeks and pulled him up so she was staring into his eyes, just inches from his face. She wanted to smack him. "No," she said emphatically, "that will never work. You have to get her in a situation where the size of your cock will come up, naturally."

Puzzled, he asked, "Okay, but I have no idea how to do that?"

"It's all a matter of setting the right mood. First, you kids have to get into Johnny's room, the one with all the pictures of the girls he's fucked. Maybe you'll get lucky, and Celia's picture will be up there. That will make a good icebreaker."

"How?"

"You have to be creative. Is there a video game in his room?"

"I think so."

"Then suggest video games when you're trying to decide where to go."

"Okay, then what."

"Well, a few beers should help loosen things up, and maybe some pizza."

"What? I'm going to show up with a six pack?"

"I'll talk to Mandy, you let me worry about the pizza and beer."

"Cool, you okay with that?"

"Yes, it's just beer, and I'll make sure that Mandy keeps you kids home for the night."

"Then what?"

"You suggest a drinking game, like Never Have I Ever, or Truth or Dare, something that will lead to... you know... talking about sex."

"I've never heard of those."

"You've got time, look them up on the internet, and memorize some of the really good questions."

"And the size of my cock will come up?"

"It will, but wait for somebody else to bring it up. It has to be a surprise for them. They won't be expecting it."

Darlene could see the relief wash across his face. She gave him a hug, "You're going to do just fine." She hoped. He was still nervous, she could feel the tension in his body.

"Thanks Mom, I feel a little better. I just hope I can pull it off."

"How about a little something to take the edge off?"

He raised an eyebrow, surprised by the question. "Won't the beer do that?"

She did her best to suppress her exasperation. It was easy to forget just how green he really was. "No silly, I'm talking about right now." She kicked his chair away from the table and sat him back down. She straddled his lap, and pressed herself into him. "There, just let that tension fade away..." A little bump and grind was all it took to bring his cock to life.

"Sorry Mom... This dating thing has me a little flustered." His couldn't keep his hands off her as she undulated her hips, grinding against his stiffening cock.

She gave her hips a series of quick thrusts, riding the hard ridge of his cock. "Is this your first lap dance?"

"Uh-huh," he whispered. He nuzzled her long red curls, taking in the aroma of her coconut scented shampoo.

She arched her back, trying to press her clit against the hard bulge in his pants. Fuck! She had only planned to blow him, but now...

He cupped the soft cheeks of her ass and guided her along his shaft. He desperately wanted to see more of her luscious ass.

She saw the desire in his eyes, and had a good idea what he wanted. "Mmmm, I can tell, you want something."

"Mom," he whispered, "can I see... you know... your ass?"

Bye-bye blowjob. She stood and turned her back to him. Bending at the waist, she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her jeans. Looking over her shoulder, she watched his eyes widen as she peeled off her jeans, along with her delicate ivory lace panties.

He took a handful of each cheek, and pushed them apart, opening up her crack. The sight of her tiny pucker peeking out from her tight red curls washed away any worries he had about his upcoming date.

She kicked off her jeans, turned and stretched her panties over his head so the damp crotch was covering his mouth. "Mmmm," she cooed, before planting a kiss on his panty covered mouth, getting a taste of her own pussy.

She dropped to her knees and slid his sweats down to his ankles, surprised to see that he'd gone commando. She took the head of his cock into her mouth, got it wet, and then hopped back into his lap, slowly impaling herself on his monster. Oh yeah, Celia is in for the ride of her life.

He sucked in his breath and focused on the warm sheath slowly engulfing his cock.

She moaned when her clit hit the base of his cock. "Fuck me, nice and slow."

His hands were back on her ass, lifting her up and down on his cock. He giggled, then said, "This is more than a lap dance, isn't it?"

She put a finger to his lips, letting him know that this was not the time to talk, it was the time to fuck. She gripped his shoulders and used her legs to take control, fucking him at a steadily increasing pace.

He stretched out his legs and let his Mom do all the work. His fingers wandered back into the crack of her ass, searching out her asshole.

She felt his fingers enter her tight ass and grinned at him. She could see the lust in his eyes, and knew he wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. It didn't matter. His fingers wiggling in her ass was just enough to bring her to the edge. She pumped furiously, eager to get them off together.

His head rolled back, eyes closed. "Ungggnnnnhhhh!"

She felt his release deep inside her just as a powerful orgasm overwhelmed her senses. "Aaaragh!" She collapsed into his lap, gasping for breath.

"Thanks Mom," he said, getting his own breathing under control, "that helped a lot. It even gave me an idea for tonight."

"What's that?"

"If I could get Celia into my lap... you know... for a lap dance, then she'd have a chance to feel how big my cock is."

"I think you're getting the hang of this," she said, snatching her panties from his face. With his cock still inside her, she managed to lift a leg over him and turn so her back was to him.

"Jeez Mom, I had no idea you were that flexible. I thought Darcy was the only one that could do shit like that."

She laughed, working her feet into her panties and lifting herself off his cock with a loud slurping sound. She quickly pulled them up before any of his goo could leak out.

"Getting them ready for me?" Derrick asked.

"Nope," she said, turning back to face him, "your dad has developed a sudden interest in sniffing my panties. Any idea where that came from?"

He chuckled and looked at the wall clock. "I better get ready, tutoring starts in an hour, and then I have my first date."

She gave him a quizzical look. "Really? It's your first date?" Before she could get an answer, he was gone.

*****

Mom's advice had worked like a charm, and he pulled if off without a hitch. The four of them were leaning against the bed in Johnny's room, taking turns bowling on the Wii. If Celia was disappointed in getting stuck with him, she didn't show it. He wondered what Johnny had to promise her.

As usual, Johnny's date was a real hottie. Katie O'Conner was a cheerleader, just like Celia. Her dark hair hung to her shoulders, kept out of her face by a black and white band. Athletic and trim, she had an all-American girl look to her. Perky.

Derrick check out Johnny's trophy wall and spotted Celia's signed picture. He took that as a good omen. Girls came to this room with the expectation of getting fucked. He had no doubt that he was getting in on that action.

Mandy knocked on the door and dropped off a large pizza. After reminding everybody to stay put for the evening, she put two six-packs of cold beer in the mini fridge.

Thank you Mandy, Derrick said to himself, and grabbed a slice and a beer. After the last slice of pizza was gone, and a second round of beers handed out, he decided to make his move. He tossed the Wii controller back in the basket, held up a beer and asked, "Who wants to play 'Never Have I Ever?'"

"What's that?" Katie asked.

Celia gave her a look of disbelief. "Really?"

Katie eyed her cautiously. "No, I've never heard of it."

"It easy," Johnny said. "Derrick, you explain the rules."

A sense of pride filled Derrick, the new expert on party games. "Okay, you say something that you've never done before, and then anybody that has done it takes a drink. If nobody has done it, then you have to take a drink."

Katie still looked confused.

Celia said, "I'll go first, something really easy, so you can see how it is played."

"Okay," Katie said, hopping up and sitting in one corner of the bed. The others quickly joined her on the bed, each taking a corner.

Celia said, "Never have I ever had a crush on a friend's parent." She looked around the group to see if anyone would drink.

Derrick was mortified, not expecting to be put on the spot so quickly. Mom had told him to be himself, and not embellish anything. He nervously reached for his beer and took a drink.

Johnny clapped his hands, "Way to go Derrick, going to tell us who it was?"

Yeah, it was your mom. He shook his head and stayed quiet, deathly afraid of spilling any secrets.

"Okay," Katie said, sparing Derrick having to answer. "I've got it. Let me try. I've never ever—"

Johnny made a noise like basket ball game buzzer, then said, "You have to say it exactly, never have I ever."

"Jeez," Katie said, exasperated. "Okay. Never have I ever had a tattoo."

When Celia took a drink, Katie said, "Let's see it."

"Is that part of the rules?" she asked Derrick.

"It is now," he replied. "Better show it, or the penalty could be severe."

Celia looked at him skeptically, figuring he was making it up. She slid off the bed and unsnapped her skintight jeans. Turning slowly, she gave her ass a little shake, and pushed her jeans down just enough to reveal a butterfly rising from the crack of her ass, its colorful wings spread wide.

After giving everybody a good look, she pulled her pants back up, and got back on the bed. "Johnny, it's your turn."

"Never have I ever," Johnny said, then paused.

"Oh come on Johnny," Katie said, "you're taking too long."

Johnny tried again. "Never have I ever flashed someone in public."

This time is was Katie that took a drink.

Johnny chanted her name, egging the others to join in, "Katie, Katie, Katie."

"What?" she asked, knowing what was coming next.

Derrick chimed in, "You have to show us what you flashed. It's the rules."

The beer was doing its job, giving her just enough courage to consider it. Having watch Celia bare her ass, she decide to flash her tits. She put on a little show of removing her bra from underneath her loose fitting sweater. It was a trick she had practiced many times, all without showing any skin. She tossed the bra to Johnny, eliciting a round of applause from the group.

She held out her palms, face up, and wiggled her fingers to get them chanting again. The chanting grew louder. "Katie, Katie, Katie." She lifted her sweater, exposing her perky breasts. They were a nice handful, at least a C-cup. Her nipples were hard, like little headlights pointing straight ahead. After giving them a good look, she bowed, lowered her sweater and hopped back up on the bed.

All three of them pointed to Derrick.

He wasn't sure the time was right. He'd gotten a peek at Celia's ass, and a really good look at Katie's tits. He decided to go with a little white lie, since it was something he'd never done, at least before today. "Never have I ever had a lap dance."

Johnny wasted no time taking a swig of his beer.

Katie and Celia looked at each other, then back to Derrick. Recognizing their confusion, he added, "Or given a lap dance."

They both laughed and each took a drink.

Johnny got a devious look on his face, and then said, "I think Celia needs to fix this, just to make it unanimous."

Celia looked at him, a little slow to comprehend. When it finally dawned on her, the others were already chanting her name, followed by "Lap dance, lap dance." She smiled, getting off the bed and pulling a chair into the center of the room.

Derrick didn't wait for an invitation. He had worn loose fitting sweats, fearful that an early boner might put them off. Besides, he had gone commando again, just like with his mother.

Standing before him, with her hands on his shoulders, she said, "A little music, if you please?"

Johnny said, "How about nice and romantic?"

"No way," Celia said. "I want something techno, with a hard ass beat." The room filled with the pulsing beat of electronic music. She straddled his legs and rocked her hips, pressing her crotch into him. She twisted her head from side to side, swaying to the beat of the music, brushing his face with her long blond curls.

It didn't take long to get a rise out of his cock. Derrick grabbed her by the hips, and ground her against his growing shaft. Locking eyes with her, he waited to get a reaction. The longer she ground away at his cock, the harder it got, and the bigger her eyes got. By the time the music stopped, she had a look of utter shock on her face. Not wanting to screw it up, he lifted her off and got back on the bed, all without letting the others know what was growing in his pants. He smiled and took a long swig from his beer.

Katie watched Celia climb back onto the bed, and wondered what she was grinning about.

Derrick was in control now. Mr. Big Dick was in the house. "Let's play 'Truth or Dare,'" he said, "I'll start by giving Johnny a dare." After getting general agreement, he said, "Okay, since this isn't really a drinking game, everybody start by downing their beer."

After chugging their beers, Johnny passed out the last round. "Okay, I'm ready, what's my dare?"

Now that he knew Celia had his cock on her mind, he decided to go for broke. "I dare Johnny to eat some pussy." That got more than a few giggles from the girls. "Wait, I'm not finished with my dare. First, Johnny has to pick the girl with the most hair down there. If he is right, he eats her, if he is wrong, he eats the other girl."

"Jeez Derrick," Johnny said, "that's a little fucking complicated."

Katie chimed in, slightly slurring her words. "And it's not fair."

All eyes were on Katie. "Why not?" Celia asked.

Katie pointed an accusing finger at the trophy wall, and the recently hung picture of Celia. "Because, she already fucked Johnny, that's why. He knows..." She broke into laughter before completing her thoughts.

Celia frowned. "Maybe," she conceded, "but I kind of like the dare. How about Derrick does it? He doesn't know."

Before anybody could object, Derrick said, "Okay, I pick Celia."

Johnny said, "Let's go girls, let's see some pussy so we can decide."

Katie objected, knowing how this was going to come out. Unless Celia shaved, she was not going to be selected. "How about Derrick just reach into our pants and decide for himself."

Celia took her by the hand and stood. "You first."

Derrick slipped his hand inside Katie's jeans, making sure to get his fingers inside her panties. He moved slowly, walking his fingers down her sensitive flesh. She squirmed, holding onto his shoulders, going up on her toes. His fingers reached the top of her crease without finding any hair. It was a first for him. "Shaved?"

She whispered into his ear, "Better make sure."

He slid a finger between the wet folds of her pussy lips, and then up inside her. She moaned, and rocked her hips against his finger.

"Time," Celia said. "I think you've had enough time to figure this out."

Derrick smiled, pulling his finger out of her. "She's shaved, bare as a baby's butt."

"Sweet," Johnny said, smiling at Katie. He knew it wouldn't be long before he'd do a face plant in her bald pussy.

"Well," Celia said, a note of excitement in her voice, "I'm not. So, it looks like you're going to be eating me." She unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them over her hips, letting them drop to the floor.

Derrick was on his knees, his face just inches from the crotch of her lacy black panties. He leaned in slowly, savoring the aroma wafting towards him. Unable to resist any longer, he buried his nose in her crotch and inhaled deeply, making a loud sniffing sound.

"Ohhh," Katie said, "looks like we have a pantie sniffer among us."

Celia pushed his head back, and asked, "Is that true Derrick, you like to sniff panties? Nice wet, dirty panties?"

He bit his lower lip and nodded.

Celia grinned, "Then slip them off, and if you do a good job, I'll let you keep them." She lay back on the bed and drew her knees up, showing off the cheeks of her ass. He snapped the panties out of her crack and slid them over her long legs. With a flair, he twirled them around his finger and took one last sniff before stuffing them into his pocket.

He pushed her legs apart, revealing her pink gash, topped by her neatly trimmed thatch. Her muff was several shades darker than her hair. "How long do I get?"

She pulled his head into her crotch, mashing his face into her wet snatch. "Until I say stop."

The lap dance must have had a bigger effect on her than he first thought. Her juices were literally oozing out of her cunt and into the crack of her ass. He expertly worked the soft folds of her labia, using every trick he had been taught by his mother and sister. He couldn't resist bringing his thumb up and pressing it against her puckered asshole.

She moaned at his touch, and pulled open her ass cheeks for him, all but inviting him into her ass. She took a deep breath and held it, waiting for the orgasm she knew was coming.

With his thumb pressed into her asshole, he focused on her hard little button, tongue lashing it from side to side until he felt her body tense.

She screeched loudly, riding the thumb in her ass as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure rocketed through her bucking body.

She slowly became aware of the applause around her, and wondered if she had momentarily blacked out. She looked up at Derrick and said the only thing she could think of, "Stop." The applause turned to laughter. She took her jeans from his outstretched hand and tossed them into the corner, "I won't be needing those anytime soon." She scooted back onto the bed and crossed her legs, doing nothing to obscure the view of her glistening pussy.

"Nice," Derrick said. "You don't really need that sweater either."

That was bold. When Johnny asked her to double with Derrick, she knew in the back of her mind that he expected her to fuck him. She had no idea she would be looking forward to it.

"Good idea," Johnny said.

She winked at Derrick, and then pulled off her sweater and bra, tossing them in the direction of her jeans. She admired Derrick's ingenuity in getting this far, and couldn't wait to find out how he proposed to fuck her. She couldn't resist cupping her breasts for him, giving them a little jiggle and pinching her tiny nipples.

tv46
tv46
1,060 Followers