The Pantyhose Stalker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck me Mike! Fuck me Mike! Fuck me like a whore!" she screamed as her orgasm approached like a freight train.

Mike rammed himself deep inside her and his crotch slammed against hers; he ground his pubis against hers and emptied his seed deep inside her. Michele could feel Mike's warm ejaculate splash against the walls of her vagina. Michele climaxed and a huge orgasm raced through her body. This was almost exactly like what had happened to her the night she was assaulted; but this time she wanted it! She craved it! She wanted Mike to fuck her brains out.

She locked her legs around him and pulled him to her; Mike savoured the feel of her pantyhosed legs on his bare skin and he bucked and ground against Michele as she frantically kissed him and raked her nails down his back.

Mike exploded deep inside Michele's cunt and he growled with delight as his orgasm washed over him. His hands stroked her ass and thighs, he caressed her pantyhose-clad legs and buttocks as he emptied himself inside her.

Michele felt Mike caressing and stroking her buttocks and thighs as his penis quivered and throbbed inside her, depositing stream after stream of hot semen. Unlike the Stalker he didn't scratch or gouge her but she sort of wished he would. She wanted it rough! Her vagina pulsed around the girth of Mike's cock and she felt wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure ripple along the walls of her sex.

Michele and Mike pounded against each other until they were both sated. Mike left his cock buried deep in Michele's dripping cunt as he kissed and caressed her. She kissed him back and stroked his face tenderly, she rubbed her thighs against him knowing he had taken pleasure from having her pantyhosed-clad legs caress his body. Mike's penis slowly deflated as they kissed and caressed each other.

"Oh my god Mike I feel like such a trollop," Michele whispered.

"You are not a trollop; you are a beautiful, voluptuous, desirable woman," Mike replied, kissing her tenderly.

Michele pulled Mike's body against hers; wrapping him in her arms and legs, and kissed him back. She felt his cock begin to harden inside her again. She smiled at him amazedly.

"So soon Mike? My god you are insatiable!" she grinned and wriggled her ass appreciatively.

"It's all you Michele; you make me so hot and horny," he replied as he began to slowly fuck her again.

"I bet you say that to all the victims," she giggled and began to fuck him back.

Mike fucked Michele three times in that workshop; twice while she sat on the workbench and once doggy-style with her legs spread wide; she held onto the bench top while he pounded away at her from behind. Mike took Michele home sated and sore. They even made out like teenagers in his car outside her house when he dropped her home.

"Promise me you'll see me again soon," she kissed him quickly on the lips and squeezed his shoulder affectionately.

She got out of his car and almost skipped up the path to her front door. She looked back at him from the doorway, self-consciously holding the back of her skirt together, and smiled.

"I'll be seeing you real soon Michele; you and your daughter!" he cackled to himself as he drove away.

The next day was Saturday and Michele had been to the office for a few hours catching up on some work. She had promised her daughter Nadine that she would come to the game and watch her cheerlead for the Graham Academy Gophers; her community college football team. She arrived a little late but was impressed with her daughter's performance and took her for ice cream after the game before driving them both home.

Mike knew that Michele was going to watch her daughter cheerlead and then bring her home after the game. She had told him so when they had kissed and cuddled in his car outside her house the previous evening. He parked across the road from the Graham Academy football stands and watched Michele Bouvier drive into the school car park. Confident that Michele was sticking to her plans for the day he drove away.

Mike used the keys he had found in Michele's handbag the night he had assaulted her at the railway station to gain access to the Bouvier house. He spent a couple of hours exploring the house, particularly the bedrooms. Both ladies had the same taste in underwear. Lots of satin and lace bra and panty sets. Nadine had a couple of thongs but most of her panties were bikini or full-cut satin and nylon like her mother's. Mike approved; he was not a fan of thong panties. She also had a few pairs of spandex and nylon gym panties for her cheerleader outfits.

Both ladies also had an extensive collection of hosiery, quiet a nice surprise given that most women nowadays prefer bare legs. Nadine's were mainly sheer-to-the-waist tan pantyhose that she probably wore with her school uniform but she also had some expensive brand-name pantyhose in differing hues.

Michele's hosiery was mainly brand-name control-top pantyhose that she probably wore to the office. She had some very nice 15 denier sheer-to-the-waist Italian fashion pantyhose in flesh tones, grey and black; they were certainly expensive and to be worn on special occasions. He was delighted to find a black lace and satin garter belt and a couple of pairs of very expensive sheer stockings. He was a pantyhose fan but he also loved stockings, not that many women wore them these days.

They both also had a comprehensive array of slips, petticoats, shifts and underskirts, in red, black, white and flesh-tones, mostly satin or lycra-nylon blend. Both women also had an extensive collection of high-heels: pumps, sling-backs, sandals, peep-toes, Cuban-heels and court shoes. This impressed him immensely, particularly on Nadine's part. Another penchant of the modern woman that pissed him off was their preference for flats or comfortable shoes. 'Fuck comfort! Give me a woman in a pair of four-inch 'fuck-me' heels any day!' was his creed.

He popped a Viagra and riffled through their underwear, caressing their lingerie and bringing some garments to his face where he rubbed them on his cheeks and sniffed the crotches of their panties. Some still held lingering fragrances of perfume or vaginal secretions.

Mike was tempted to masturbate with their lingerie and hosiery, but he had better things to do with his cock today. He selected a few items of clothing and some shoes from each of the women's bedrooms and took a makeup case from Michele's bedroom and made his way downstairs to the lounge, placing the items where they would come in handy. He went to the kitchen and selected a couple of nice bottles of wine and three wineglasses and went back to the lounge. He poured himself a glass of Shiraz and sat down to wait for the Bouvier girls to come home.

The previous evening Mike had spent a few hours editing the recordings he had made when he had fucked Michele and Nadine Bouvier. When he was happy with his work he downloaded the edited recordings onto a little MP3 player which he now placed on the coffee table in the Bouvier lounge room. He plugged in a little pair of Bose micro-speakers and played back the recordings. It gave him an instant boner and he rewound the recordings and sipped his wine and lit a cigarette content to wait for his prey.

To Be Continued...

12