The Parade

Story Info
Sexy woman is taken by a stranger.
2k words
4.36
92.4k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lissette
Lissette
31 Followers

It was a beautiful late summer day. Just enough of a chill in the air when the wind blew to warn you that autumn would be here. At the last minute, I decided to attend the parade. I tried to get the other girls in the office to go with me, but they weren't interested. I really didn't care that much about the fact that our city's team had won. I really wanted an excuse to get out of work early. Well, that is not quite true. My nephew Steve is seven and he just adores baseball and the New York Mets. I knew that I would score big points with him if I told him that I had been at their congratulatory parade.

I am only 5'1" so I was happy that I had on my heels that day. I thought they might help me get a better view. I was wearing a short skirt and a tight blouse that accentuated my full breasts. I have very large nipples that are incredibly sensitive. If I get the least bit aroused, they immediately stand at attention. My waist is tiny which just makes my breasts seem larger. My legs are tan and firm. Since it was still pretty warm, I was not wearing hose that day. My hair is long, all the way down my back.

I had broken up with my boyfriend about four months ago and I was still not dating anyone new. Don't get me wrong. I had plenty of offers from various men who told me that it was a sin that my beautiful sexy body was not being given the proper attention. I had dated Mario, my ex, for three years and I really had thought that he was "the one." That is until I caught him in bed with my best girlfriend. My mind decided to take a sabbatical from men, but my body was not always cooperative. I found that I got aroused so easily during this time. I used my vibrator practically every night, and mornings too on the weekends. It helped, but nothing can take the place of a hard cock ramming you when you really need it.

I finally made it to the street where the parade was going to pass. The crowd was unbelievable. Already people were about twenty deep, pressed together so tightly, eagerly waiting for the baseball heroes to pass. I found a spot in the thick of things. I kept standing on tiptoe to try to get a glimpse of what was going on. I started to get bored after awhile and I thought about turning and going home, but I was pretty much pinned in place. There were people on all sides of me, pressed against each other. I can get claustrophobic and I think I started to panic a little. I must have looked scared. I heard a very deep voice behind me say "breathe deeply."There was something about his voice that was commanding, yet reassuring. I tried to turn to say "thanks", but there was no room.

Suddenly, a huge cheer went up from the crowd. The team had been spotted and they were slowly making their way down the street on a huge, decorated float. The crowd, acting as one unit, surged forward. I felt myself lose my balance and start to topple forward. I was truly scared. I had read too many stories about people trampled accidentally by mobs. Before I actually fell, the strange man behind me grabbed me with both of his hands by my waist and he helped me regain my balance. Again, I tried to turn to see him, but he was too close so I murmured thanks again. This time he didn't say anything.

I expected him to release my waist as soon as I was upright again, but he continued to hold onto me. I thought it was a little strange, but seeing as how he had potentially just saved my life, I didn't say anything. I glanced down at his hands and were shocked at how large they were. They were massive. His skin was the color of café au lait. His hands were well manicured and looked soft, yet very powerful. I thought of my girlfriend Angie who claims that the size of a man's hands are directly related to the size of his cock. I smiled to myself.

The team was getting closer and the crowd was getting rowdier. The tall stranger wrapped his entire left arm around my waist and dropped his right arm to his side. His arm gently brushed the bottom of my breasts. I could feel my nipples start to get hard and I hoped that he didn't notice. It seemed a little odd to me that a perfect stranger was holding me so closely, but it certainly made me feel safer.

I am not sure when I first realized it. It is one of those things where you tell yourself that you must be imagining it. I could feel the man holding onto me get a hard-on. Because he was so much taller than me, his very large, very hard cock was pressed against the middle of my back. I tried to move forward a little, but there was no room to move. His arm gripped me tightly. I was shocked that my body started to respond to the feel of his erection against my back. I told myself that this was insane. A stranger was practically molesting me and instead of screaming, I was getting aroused.

I felt his right hand go up under my skirt and slowly begin to massage my ass. I gasped a little and I knew he could tell he was getting me hot. I was wearing a thong so he had instant access to my ass. Very carefully, he moved the lace away and he began stroking the outside of my pussy. By this point, I was whimpering a little bit, but no one was paying any attention. My knees got weak and he tightened his grip around my waist. He gently pulled the thong to one side and he stroked my clit. He was very gentle at first and then he started rubbing hard. By this point, my nipples were rock hard. My pussy felt like it was on fire. I knew he could feel how wet I was and I was embarrassed to think that he could probably smell my scent. With one quick movement, he spread my lips and inserted his long thick finger in me. I cried out but everyone's attention was on the team still slowly proceeding down the street. I was incredibly scared but so turned on by this point. I tried to meet the thrusts of his finger. He took that as a signal and in an instant he had inserted two more fingers in me. I moaned softly. It felt so good to have something inside of me that did not require batteries.

He pulled his hand out much too quickly. I really wanted to come. I was panting and I tried to pull myself together. I heard him unzip his pants and I realized he was going to fuck me right there on the street. The crowd was still fixated on the approaching team so no one was looking at us. He again reached up under my skirt; this time he tore the lace thong apart so he could enter me. His roughness scared me and I thought about screaming to call attention, but I really wanted it. It had been so long since I had been fucked I didn't care if a total stranger was about to take me on a New York City street.

I wanted to turn to gaze upon the hard cock that was going to penetrate me but he wouldn't let me turn around. I could tell that it was very large and unusually thick. I could feel the heat from it against my back through my blouse. In one swift movement, he put his hands on my waist again and this time he lifted me a foot off the ground. I am sure that to others it might have looked like he was trying to give me a better view of the parade. He gently lowered me until the head of his cock was pressed against my pussy. My skirt hid what we were doing.

As hot and wet as I was, he couldn't enter me. He was simply too big. I was amazed. He had opened me up with his fingers and still he couldn't quite enter me. I was dying to see just how big this man was. He put me down for a minute. I assumed he had given up. Without warning, he lifted me again and literally impaled me on his throbbing cock. This time I cried out and I didn't care who noticed. He was in me deeper than anyone or anything had ever been. He was stretching me. I was terrified that he would tear me or injure me in some way. I gasped for breathe. Again the only words he said to me were to breathe deeply.

I felt so helpless. I was afraid to move. My feet were dangling off the ground. My body was impaled on this massive cock. I tried to relax and when I did, my pussy involuntarily started to convulse around the massive thing inside of me. Beads of perspiration had formed on my face. I could tell he wanted to thrust but he was fighting the urge because he didn't want to hurt me. Weakly I murmured, "please.. please fuck me." He needed no more encouragement.

He quickly walked and pushed into the crowd. He was still inside of me. He carried me along like a limp rag doll. Within seconds, he found an alley and we ducked in there. Alone with him, I wanted to see his face. I tried to turn, but he pushed my face away. I was facing a brick wall. There was a very large cardboard box and he laid the top half of my body over it. My legs were jelly. He lifted my skirt and pulled out of me suddenly. I caught my breath for an instant and then he entered me again forcefully. I started to cry. Part of me was horrified that I was allowing myself to be taken in an alley by a stranger. Partly I cried because it felt so incredibly good. He held my waist and rammed me with his gigantic cock over and over.

I could feel myself stretch. Each time he pulled out, I could hear a rush of air. His cock filled me so completely and tightly that it created a vacuum. Sometimes he would let me calm down and relax a bit before he rammed me again. Other times he did it quickly. Each time I felt the head of his cock at the opening of my pussy, I bit the side of my jaw to distract myself from the pain I was about to feel upon his penetration. Although I had never been fucked this roughly before, it did feel good. I came many, many times.

He stayed hard for what seemed like hours. I didn't know how much more I could take. At one point, he played with my ass and I thought he was going to fuck me there with his cock. I begged him not to because that would surely kill me. Instead, he inserted two fingers in my ass as he continued to ram my pussy. Periodically he would pull hard on my nipples and squeeze my breasts. His hand left red marks on my skin.

Finally, I felt his body tense and he came in me. He flooded me with his hot cum. I could actually feel it explode in me. Mixing with my own juices, it ran down the sides of my legs. Helping me up, he partly carried and guided me back to a street where he hailed a cab for me. Still he forced me to look straight ahead. I pleaded with him to tell me his name, but he wouldn't answer me. A cab stopped and he opened the door and gently put me inside. The cab driver asked me where I wanted to go and I quickly gave him my home address. I turned to finally see the man's face, but he was already walking down the street, his back towards me.

Lissette
Lissette
31 Followers