The Pardoning of Chelsea Manning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shook and moaned, like a tree falling in the forest. Jets of hot cum filled Chelsea's mouth, and she could feel the flexing of his cock against her lips as it frantically discharged his load. She had wanted to let it fill her mouth, to swallow it one gulp, maybe show it to him first, but it was immediately clear that this was impossible.

Her mouth quickly filled all the way to the brim with his load, and she pulled back, leaving just the head in, creating more room that was instantly filled with another wave of hot spunk. She swallowed, frantic, as another spasm of his cock delivered yet another deluge of hot cum, which she surely would have spilled if she hadn't swallowed in time.

That would have been unacceptable. To her. She could do nothing halfway.

Another spasm, this time finally lessening in pressure, and her mouth was full again, but she swallowed, confident now that she could handle it all. Still nursing his cock, Chelsea hadn't realized that she had been cumming, too, until now, as she felt her own cum, warm in her pants.

"Oh, fuck yeah. Drain my fucking balls, bitch."

As the last flexes of his cock playing out in her mouth, Chelsea wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of Hughes, and squeezed out the last remaining helping of his cum from his swollen cock. Finally, she released her seal, opening her lips and letting his spent rod swing out, the tip brushing pendulously along her cheek. She could see now the smear of lipstick along its entire length, stopping only at the very base of his enormous member. Her finish line.

She looked up at Hughes, who was dripping with sweat and gasping for air, orgasmic bliss deepening the dimples in his cheeks. He swooned as he saw Chelsea open her mouth, showing off the last remnants of his epic cum load, and swallow it.

"Holy fuck, baby."

Chelsea giggled mischievously, and craned her neck over to kiss the head of his prick. It slid back in her mouth, still mostly hard. Hughes quivered, his cock in recovery. He cringed and pulled it out, fighting Chelsea's suction, and tucked it back behind his briefs, staining them dark red from the lipstick still covering his dick.

She made a playful scowl at him. He shook his head and chuckled, zipping up his pants. "Jesus Christ, you are one hot piece of ass."

Hughes composed himself, picked up the still-lit cigarette from the floor, and took one last drag before stubbing it out on his shoe, and tucking the butt back into the pack.

He picked up the lipstick from the table and tossed it into the briefcase, then motioned for the wig.

"You better give me that back. They'll throw it away if they find you with it at Leavenworth."

Chelsea frowned, for real this time, but still glowing from her long-awaited throat fucking.

"Yeah. Okay." She slid off the wig and neatly folded its locks under it, handing it back to Hughes, who placed it reverently back in the briefcase.

Hughes picked up the manila envelope from the table.

"And I'll make sure the President gets this. I promise."

Chelsea swallowed again, tasting the last of him.

"Will I ever see you again?"

She could see Hughes pause, looking for the right words, her reflection in his blue eyes.

"Well, I mean..."

He waved the letter in his hands.

"I guess it depends." And he shrugged, knowing. Understanding.

Chelsea rose from her chair and clasped a hand onto his, the other onto the envelope. She kissed him, and he let go of the envelope, wrapping an arm around her.

Chelsea tore the envelope down the middle, dropping shredded halves of the two pieces of paper inside onto the floor.

It was going to be a long 35 years.

12