The Park

Story Info
She watched 2 men, then she gets caught.
2.5k words
3.81
15.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I always did love coming to the park, it was very secluded and very private, I could always do what ever I wanted without the worry that I would be overlooked. I approached my usual spot. The park was surrounded by trees, that way no one, unless in the park, could be seen, but I still went behind a gathering of bushes just in case.

I laid out my blanket and got ready for my favourite pass time, that was reading , although some would say that the type of reading I did was just pornographic, but that involved pictures whilst this just involved a book and my own imagination, which I always though of as the best. I love these erotic books, giving me so many ideas, getting me so hot that the only think I could do was touch myself as I read and that was why I loved this park. I could touch myself and feel my entire body and no one would know; the combination of that and read the erotic stories always hit the right spot.

Although I knew no one could see me I never felt comfortable enough to strip everything off, so I just removed my knickers, making access easier. I already had a skirt on and a light blouse so that I could get to my body easily. I lay down on the blanket and began, how long it would take before the need to touch would arrive, that would depend on how hot the book was.

After a while I heard a noise, panicking I quickly sat up and peered through the bushes, luckily for me there was only one entrance into the park and that was behind the bushes. I watched as two men approached. As they got closer I could finally make out what they looked like and it brought a pleasant smile to my face. One was tall, a good 6'2" and had a body to die for ; under his clothes you could tell muscles rippled everywhere and in all the right places, my eyes linger at the bulge in his trousers and I was curious as to what had put it there.

The other man was shorter but still with the same rippling muscles under his clothing and with the same bulge in his trousers. It was then that the penny dropped, these two were obviously lovers and they were in need of some release.

The thought of this sent a heat like no other all through my body before it settled on my sex. I only hoped I would have a good view and not get caught. I was definitely a lucky girl because they finally stopped in front of the bushes I was hiding behind and then it all started.

With a passion I had never seen, they kissed, each of them savouring each other as their hands ripped at their clothes to remove them as quickly as they could. Soon they stood before me naked, and boy was I right about their bodies, each one of them was heaven to look at, muscles rippled , all taught with the sexual tension they were obviously feeling , and as I let my gaze go lower I could all but gasp at the sight of their manhood. Each of them was blessed, their cocks glistening from the pre-cum that had already leaked and each of them stood to attention, begging to be touched, begging to be released.

I could not stop watching, a heat was travelling all over my body, my nipples ached as they grew larger and I could feel my pussy tingle and getting ever so wet. I was betting this was going to be a whole lot better than my imagination and as I continued to look at them I let my hand touch my body. I slowly started undoing the button of my blouse and then let my hand start at my breasts, feeling the nipples between my finger I slowly started pulling and twisting them, the harder I twisted the more the feeling travelled down my body and rested on my sex sending a tingling sensation all around.

I watched as the two men continued to explore their bodies. Still they kissed fiercely and the hands on each others bodies were not the normal gentle caress that a man gives women, this was something else, this held an urgency so strong I could feel the heat coming off the two of them. Everything they did was hard and fierce, but it looked like neither one of them minded. Finally they pulled away from their kiss and looked at each other, I have never seem passion so hot between two people, you could almost imagine that you could see the sexual tension between them sparking white lighting , going from one to the other. I could feel my body reacting to this and my pussy got even wetter.

It was then that the smaller one placed his hand around the others cock, roughly he pumped his cock and it seem the rougher it was the more the other guy liked it. As he knelt down I couldn't stop looking, my body was on fire. Kneeling in front of this huge cock I was surprised if the guy could even get it into his mouth but he could, the guy wrapped his mouth around the cock and soon it was all gone, I gasped at the sight of it, never have I seen such a large cock and for this guy to deep throat him, I was impressed. The guy standing up let out a breathe he was holding, taking his hand he held the guys head against his body, then he started to pump it back and for into his mouth. Slowly at first he fucked the guy's mouth but soon the pace increased and the same urgency I had seen them give each other returned and I marvelled as I watched this unfold in front of me. Never had I seen anything so magical, never had I seen anything so hot.

As I watch the show my hand travelled lower to my sex. I lifted my skirt so that I could feel her, there was so much wetness. Taking my fingers I run them up and down my cleft until I could take no more and then I plunged inside, the wetness enveloped my finger and then I let out a gasp. As I watched the guy continue to have a blow job I pumped my pussy, trying to mirror the force with which the guy fucked the others mouth, trying to feel what they must be feeling. The sexual tension around us was getting so hot. Noises could be heard from all of us. I continued to watch and I continued to pump my pussy, I could feel the release getting closer and closer. The guy's moaning had increased as well and it was almost as if we were in a race as to who would be the first to cross the line. At as I pumped one last time I let it all go, moaning I let the heat rid my body, but this was like nothing I have every experiences and with it I couldn't control my self , I let out a scream.

The two guys tuned my way, looking directly at me. Oh my god I've been caught, I looked at them as my heart was hammering so hard in my chest, I'm sure they could have heard it. The looked at me and then at each other, a look past between then, and I knew I was in trouble.

"Get her" they said and with that I jumped to my feet and started running.

Oh my god what had I done? Luckily as I was on the other side of the bush I was hoping I was going to get a head start. I started running with everything I had, I had no idea what they would do to me if they caught me, but I didn't want to find out. I looked over my shoulder but my worst fear happened as they were gaining on me. These guys were too tall for me to out run. Adrenalin burnt through my body as I ran with everything I had. It was then that I heard it, a loud clap of thunder and then it began to rain. This was like no other rain I had ever felt, big drops of rain soon covered my body, within 2 minutes all my clothes were clinging to me but this did nothing to stop the heat that was soaring through my body, I had to get away and that is when I felt it.

A hand reached out and touched me, grabbing the collar of my blouse as he tried to pull me back. Luckily for me as I had already unbuttoned it and it slipped off my shoulders very easily, I screamed and carried on running. My heart pounded against my chest, what was I going to do, how could I escape them and if they caught me what would they do? Still the rain came down soaking all of us. My hair stuck to my face, drips of rain covered my face, so much rain, and I was so wet. Although the rain was cold a heat travelled over my body, my body didn't know how to react, soon goose bumps appeared all over me but this just made my body tingle more.

Still running but I knew they were gaining on me, again they reached out for me but the rain made it harder for them to grab me, but the next time he caught hold of my skirt and this time I was not fortunate enough and as he pulled at my skirt I fell down. As I fell down I twisted out of his reach but I was on the floor with nowhere to go, I looked up at him. This close you could see exactly how handsome he was and although my heart was hammering in my chest my sex had another idea and as I looked at him my wetness started all over again. I tried to scramble again but the ground was too wet, the mud was too slippery and I had nothing to grip onto, I kept on trying as he just looked at me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking, but the stare was too much, I lowered my eyes and scanned the rest of his body, he was something out of a Greek novel all muscles, bronzed and big. I let my gaze travel lower, I should be afraid but a part of me just couldn't stop looking at him. This was a sex god and I was going to get my eyeful.

My eye finally rested on the prize and it was huge. I just looked at it. Never had I seen anything like it. It was then that the other guy decided to get closer and that seem to snap me out of the trance I was in and I scrambled away again and gained my footing. I started running again, but luck had finally run out this time as a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

As he pulled me back he took his other hand and grabbed a hand full of my hair as a small scream escaped my lips. Fear rode me but at the same time something else did as well and although I knew what could happen was the worse thing in the world to happen to a woman my body wanted it. I don't know whether it was the fact that I had watched them in the sexual embrace earlier but I was so hot for this it that if they left me alone I am sure I would burst into flames. It was only the rain that was cooling my body down.

With my back to him, he removed his hand from my wrist but still held firmly onto my hair, I tried to wriggle free but it only made it hurt more. Words were lost to me; all I could do was breath. Next I felt his foot kick my legs apart and then he took his hand and he touched my wetness. I'm sure I got wetter at that touch. He insulted my body and shoved his fingers into my sex; I moaned I couldn't help it. Pumping hard and inserting more fingers he got my sex so wet and wide, the pleasure burnt deep within me. Then he stopped.

By this time the other guy had come around to face me. I closed my eyes to the ecstasy I was feeling from the other guy and that's when I felt it, hands all over my body, roughly he grabbed my breast, kneading them like he was making bread and then all I could feel was pain and he took my nipple and twisted with all his might, I screamed, but at the same time something else happened, my body reacted and she got even wetter.

The guy in front of me left my breast to travel lower to my sex and then he start the insult my pussy all over again. Deep and hard he pumped his fingers into me, and then I got a surprise. The guy behind now had nowhere to place his finger but he soon found my other hole. I screamed again, but still my body reacted. They continued to insult both my holes, fast and fierce they pumped, my heat was building up so much and that is when it snapped. The heat was too much and I screamed, as I screamed the pleasure just kept on rolling over my body, then the two guy's stopped insulting my body with their fingers and the next thing I felt made me scream even louder as they both pushed their cocks deep inside me.

I was about to scream again at the though of what they were doing but then I felt it, an amazing feeling of being filled so much that every part of me buzzed from the feel of it and although I had already screamed my orgasm I could feel more coming and this time I don't know whether I would still be standing.

In and out they pump not giving up the race, harder and harder. It felt like nothing else, heat flowed through me building up high and high. I can't last much longer and that is when I felt them the two of them come at the same time and that was all I needed to take me over the edge. The wave road all over my body and if I had not been sandwich between the two of them I am sure I would have collapsed into a heap, but with a very big smile on my face.....................................