The Park

Story Info
Well hidden, I had an unimpeded view of two naked campers.
1.1k words
3.89
27k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a quiet morning and as I stepped outside to pick up the morning paper I found the cool morning air invigorating so I decided to take advantage of the weather. I had awakened early that Saturday and now I was glad I hadn't just rolled over and gone back to sleep. After pulling on my shorts, a light sweat shirt and some running shoes, I headed out.

I could have walked to the park but I didn't want to waste time with a thirty minute walk through the housing area before stepping into nature, so I jumped into my car and in less than two minutes I parked near the tennis courts at our local park. There were no other cars and as far as I could see the park was empty. I climbed out of my car and stretched a bit while looking around.

The sun had not risen yet and there was a light fog rising from all around giving the entire scene a feeling of serenity and quiet. As I began walking toward the hiking trail the only sound I could hear was the crunch of gravel beneath my feet and an occasionally bark from one of the many squirrels watching me from the trees. I felt a bit chilly in the damp morning air, so I picked up my pace walking fast enough to warm my body, but still slow enough to take in the surroundings.

Once I got onto the trail, the path narrowed so as I meandered into the forest I got to see wonderful vista views on each side of me as the path passed a number of openings in the trees. I continued running back on the pathway and came to another small opening in the trees that looked like it might provide some good viewing, so I paused a moment to catch my breath and then began wandering into the opening.

Unlike the other areas I wandered to, this one turned out to be more of a rough trail than a short passage to a viewing area. As I quietly walked down path I heard what I thought to be an animal or something, but when I noticed the trail coming to an opening just ahead, I noticed a small tent.

Not wanting to wander into a campsite, I stopped and then, through the branches I saw where the noise was coming from. By moving just a bit I was able to position myself so that I was well hidden but had an unimpeded view of the two naked campers. They were both young, perhaps mid-twenties and from the looks of their bodies, they were very athletic.

The sound I heard must have been a combination of the man's moans and the woman's smacking sound as she slid her mouth back and forth on his cock. He was not very large which enabled the woman to take nearly all of him into her mouth without choking or gagging. Well, seeing this happening in the flesh right in front of me was an incredible turn on so my cock was rock hard in no time.

My shorts were fairly loose fitting, so it would have been real easy to work my cock out though one of the legs, but I wasn't sure how long these two had been at it. If they were just starting out I'd have plenty of time, but he might come in her mouth and I'd just be getting started.

Fortunately the woman slowed her head movements and then pulled away from him. His cock glistened in her saliva, but he had not come yet. She then looked around and then quickly moved over to a one of their packs that was leaning on a tree. Throwing one foot up on top of the back she motioned for her lover to come over.

Watching him move over, kneel down and move his head between her legs was too much for me and I reached a hand up one of the legs of my shorts and worked my cock out. I slowly wrapped my fingers around my cock to the slurping sounds of the man's tongue sliding in and out of his lover's pussy.

Though I have watched a lot of porn in my day, it was really incredible to watch the real thing happening, hearing the grunts, groans and moans that people enjoying their bodies really make, seeing the sometimes odd, sometimes awkward and so often beautiful way they moved their bodies while craving the touch of their lover. He continued running he tongue up her slit, toying with her clit and moving back down, while she drew her ass in and shoved her hips forward, driving her pussy onto his face.

When she moaned loudly and grabbed his head, I knew she was coming so I increased the pace of my stroking working myself to the very edge of orgasm before stopping. Her body was still convulsing in pleasure as my cock achingly calmed itself. She came two more times before she grabbed the pack, put it on the ground and then got down on all fours. Moving her knees up on the pack, she spread her legs and waiting for him to come in behind her.

I had the perfect angle to see the man slide his cock into her pussy. By kneeling on the pack, she was at the perfect height for him to nearly stand behind her and thrust in and out of her beautiful, wet pussy. He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back to him each time he thrust forward. I could see his balls slapping on her pussy and could hear their bodies as they came together.

Seeing the man's pace quicken, I stroked my cock faster, matching his rhythm, dreaming of driving my cock into that sexy pussy just like him. I watched as his ass muscles tightened and the arched his back. He was obviously coming so I let myself go, savoring the sensations that shot though my cock as I spurted my cum into the tree in front of me.

The couple disengaged as I was still milking the last of the cum from my cock, but the man grabbed the woman's hand, pulling her up and they ran down the trail, away from me. In just seconds I heard two splashes and assumed they went for a swim. I shook my cock and then slipped it back into my shorts before backing out to the jogging path. I turned for my car and headed back. I had happily seen enough today.