The Park Pretext

Story Info
A sexy stranger on the bus leads him to the park to show off.
3.3k words
4.41
19.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just one more inch. Just one... more... inch..." I prayed, repeating the mantra that had been on my lips for several delightfully agonizing minutes.

-

I hadn't imagined anything like this would happen to me when I boarded the bus this morning. I'd gotten on at my usual stop, at the usual time, and found it nearly empty. As usual.

Today it was grouchy Mrs. Ritmeier in the front. I smiled and said hello. She only frowned and looked away; no growl meant she must be in a pretty good mood. Further back was Bill, lying across two seats and looking like he was nursing a pretty rough hangover. I didn't bother trying to greet him.

Up the steps to the back, and... there was someone in my seat. I wasn't about to complain, though. She was quite the looker, so I settled down in the opposite seat to admire the view: Blonde hair that just brushed her shoulders, a low-cut boho blouse that showed off a generous amount of cleavage, and a knee-length blue paisley skirt. Ahhh... An excellent start to the day.

Mystery girl seemed quite content to look out the window, allowing me to stare with impunity. I wondered who she was, and what she was doing on my bus. I live in a pretty small town, and it's not often I see strangers. Still... I put aside my questions and focused on the view. Every part of her was worthy of attention. Her Roman-style sandals highlighted shapely ankles and calves. Her thighs - judging by how the skirt hugged them - were just the right amount of curvy, and my eyes kept playing at the hem of her skirt, hoping I could magically see higher.

I spent a while admiring the curve of her ass, and then her breasts, then her ass again, then her breasts... It was so hard to stay focused.

Then out the window I saw my stop approaching. Sadly, I reached for the pull cord; showtime was over. Before I could pull the cord, though, I heard the bell chime. I looked back at mystery girl, and saw her hand on the cord. She was getting off at my stop. Still, that didn't mean she was going my way. I let her leave first, so I'd have at least another few seconds to ogle her ass. She reached the door, stepped down, and turned left. My direction. This was officially the best day ever.

Normally I walk quite briskly, and would have overtaken her in moments, but today patience was most definitely a virtue. I slowed my usual pace down to what felt like a crawl and was rewarded with a magnificent view of her swaying hips. Just as I was thinking it couldn't get any better a light breeze sprang up, blowing her skirt up against her and providing me with glimpses of thigh.

Then, just as quickly, my luck seemingly turned. She slung the bag she was carrying over her left shoulder, and it drooped enough to cover most of her left ass cheek. I could still see the other half, though and she was still apparently headed in the same direction as me, so it wasn't yet a total loss. It probably took me at least another block to realize that, in fact, my luck hadn't deserted me after all.

The bag resting against her cheek was, by friction or static cling or some other force (I really didn't care) slowly bunching her skirt upwards. Every couple of steps she took caused her skirt to rise ever so slightly. I watched with laser focus, willing it to rise faster. It didn't. Instead, that skirt teased me with agonizingly slow process up those delicious thighs.

A horrible thought struck me. What if she took a different path before her skirt made it all the way up? As if reading my thoughts, she did exactly that, crossing left at an intersection where I needed to go right if I wanted to get to work. I hesitated for only a second; there was no way I was going to miss this, and my boss would understand. Yes? Decision made, I turned left.

It was at that point I started praying. Regular God seemed inappropriate, so I directed my entreaties to Dionysus; of anyone up there, he'd probably be the most sympathetic. "Please, just one more inch. Let me see some panty so I can go to work happy." This prayer was not to be answered. After a very long minute, her skirt finally reached the half-way point up her ass to reveal... more ass. Hallelujah! Mystery girl was apparently a thong fancier.

Unfortunately, this meant I couldn't yet break off my pursuit and head to work. I wasn't overly upset, but I increased the fervency of my prayers. "Oh Dionysus, two more inches. That's not to much to ask. Two inches, I see some thong, and all will be well in the world."

Again, prayer unanswered. I was too distracted by the increasingly exposed ass cheek to notice at first, but her skirt had reached all the way up to her waist and there was no sign of underwear. Mystery girl was going commando! It was just then, of course, that she stopped dead in her tracks.

"Oh no," I thought, stopping as well. "Oh no oh no OH NO! She's just realized what happened to her skirt. She's going to fix it, then she'll look back and see me, and realize that I've been following her this whole time watching. Oh man, I hope she's not carrying mace, maybe I should..." My train of thought derailed when, instead of doing what I feared, she bent forward a bit at the waist and pushed out her ass. This was all it took for the edge of her skirt to slide to the right, affording me a perfect view of her vulva nestled between her thighs. Time slowed to a crawl.

My cock, already flying at half mast, came to full attention. I'm sure it was poking visibly though my shorts, but at that point it was the last thing on my mind. I'd hit the jackpot. Not just upskirt panty or thong, but full on pussy. It was great pussy, too. Shaved, as far as I could tell from my current angle of view, and pleasantly shaped lips. Bonus, it was framed by gorgeous ass and thighs. I drank in the view, waiting for the metaphorical other shoe to drop.

Mystery girl turned her head to look back at me. "This is it," I thought, bracing myself. She covered her mouth with one hand and gave me a wide-eyed look of shock. No, not quite shock, more... mock surprise? Then she dropped her hand, curled her lips into a sly grin, and winked at me. Frozen in real shock, I couldn't respond. She curled her finger in a come-hither motion, turned around and continued walking, ass still bare to the world.

I accepted her invitation, of course. There was not a single doubt or hesitation in my mind, not that my mind was doing the thinking at this point. My hard-on and I followed mystery girl to a nearby small park, one of the many to be found throughout the city. This one in particular was nothing special; just a few benches and scattered trees, edged with trees and bushes on two sides and bordered by the river that cut through town.

Her ass lead the way, not to the bushes as I began to expect, but to one of the park benches. So... she wanted to make out in public? I could most definitely live with that. She sat on the bench and I started to approached, but halted when she held up a hand. She shook her head, then pointed to another bench about 30 feet away.

At this point I wasn't about to argue with her, for fear of ruining what was possibly the best thing that would ever happen to me, so I trudged to the bench she'd pointed at. I made an attempt to disguise my boner and failed miserably, but mystery girl didn't seem to mind the view. Wondering what was going to happen next, I sat and tried to adjust my shorts to some semblance of decency. Sitting facing her, I watched and waiting for her next move.

Satisfied with my compliance, mystery girl slowly parted her legs. Her skirt covered her to the knees, but the sun penetrated the thin material and gave me a gauzy blue-lit view of her coochie. Almost definitely shaved. With a mischievous smile playing on her lips and her eyes locked on me, she placed her hands on her thighs and slowly, oh so slowly, bunched up her skirt. No need to pray this time. I watched the skirt rise, drinking in every inch of revealed flesh. Mystery girl was unquestionably an exhibitionist, and I was determined to be the best audience ever.

I wondered how far she'd go. We were, after all, in a public park. Not even a secluded corner, but right out in the open! It was otherwise deserted, but someone could come along at any time. Mystery girl didn't seem to care, though. Once she had all the skirt fabric in hand she tucked it into the waistband, leaving her ladyparts completely exposed. Ah, not quite fully shaved; a pale blonde landing strip pointed the way to her plump lips.

Still looking at me, she started to fondle her breasts. I immediately noticed her nipples poking stiffly through the fabric. In retrospect not really a surprise, considering her apparent distaste for underwear. With both hands she kneaded and squeezed her perky bosom, occasionally pinching her nipples through the shirt fabric. It didn't take long for one shapely breast to pop free, soon followed by its companion. "Thank you, Dionysus." I offered up silent gratitude. He must have answered my earlier prayers, there was no other possible explanation for my current fortune.

Oblivious to my spiritual communion, mystery girl inserted both of her middle fingers into her mouth, coating them with a slick layer of saliva. One dripping finger went back to a breast, swirling around the areola and repeatedly flicking the nipple. The other hand went between her legs, sliding smoothly down the cleft of her lips. This continued for a couple delicious minutes, slick fingers sliding from breast to breast and up and down her slit. I soon noticed more wetness between her legs than could be explained by the saliva alone. She was evidently enjoying putting on this show as much as I enjoyed watching.

I managed to tear my gaze away long enough to look around the park. The river was empty of boats, scuba divers, or any other possible prying eyes, and the street was miraculously free of pedestrians and vehicles. Had someone perhaps already passed by, and either missed the show in the park or hurried on before being seem themselves?

These worries fled my mind when I looked back at mystery girl and saw her staring at me with a tilted head and pensive expression. She looked pointedly down at the tent in my shorts and back up at my face, then pinched the thumb and forefinger of one hand and wiggled it up and down in front of her crotch. What could she possibly be... oh! She was miming something! A... zipper? But didn't have a zipper on her dress. Did she want... me to unzip!?

I placed a hand at the waist of my shorts and looked at mystery girl questioningly. She grinned and nodded. Yup, that's what she wanted. Oh man. How could I refuse, she'd already been so generous with her body? I glanced rapidly around the still-empty park, took in a deep breath, offered a silent plea up to Dionysus, and unbuttoned my shorts.

As I pulled down my zipper, mystery girl's smile grew wider. She mimed pushing something away from her waist, then circled her thumb and forefinger and made an up-and-down gesture that was impossible to misinterpret. She wanted to see me wank. I hesitated briefly. This was insane! I was about to get naked in a public park, along with a crazy hot (possibly also just crazy) girl that I had never even spoken to. Well, at the very least I'd get a great story out of this, even if no-one was likely to believe it.

Decision made, I wiggled my shorts and boxer briefs down to my knees and let gravity take them the rest of the way. If mystery girl ended up getting arrested for public indecency and hauled off to jail, at least she wouldn't be alone. With my legs spread as much as the shorts around my ankles would allow, she got an unobstructed view of my junk. My balls were already tightening in anticipation of the pleasure yet to come, and my stiff and twitching cock was leaking precum all over the place.

Her face lit up with delight. With eyes locked on my manhood, her fingers returned to business with renewed vigour. She teased and twisted her nipples and slid an even slicker finger up and down the length of her pussy lips, dipping in and out of her wet hole. I followed her example (and her previous mimed command) and took hold of my slick shaft with one hand, slowly stroking the length of it. With my other hand I cupped my balls, gently squeezing and tapping the tightening sac.

This continued for several delightful minutes. Mystery girl and I sat 30 feet apart in that park, intently watching each other masturbate. I didn't even bother checking for uninvited guests, I was way past caring at this point. I only had eyes for the gorgeous creature on the bench opposite, willing myself to imprint every detail into my memory. The shine of the sun on her golder hair floating gently in the breeze, the shape of her delightful curves from head to toe, the way she arched her back and bit her lip every time her finger brushed her clit... All of it mentally recorded in high def 3D Technicolor.

After a particularly vigorous nipple twist and shudder, she reached into her bag with one hand and started rooting around intently. Ok, this was it, the other shoe was about to drop. This obviously crazy girl was finally going for the mace... no, a phone to take some incriminating photos... worse, take photos and then call the cops! Who would they believe, the beautiful innocent girl or the pervert with his pants around his ankles and a hand on his stiffie? Oblivious to my fears, she stopped digging around pulled her hand back out of the bag, holding... a dildo?

It was kind of weird looking, though. It was short, for one thing. I mean, I'm reasonably sized (really!) but it was barely half as long as me, with a really short skinny shaft and a huge head. Well hey, everyone's got their own tastes, right? She parted her pussy lips with one hand and rubbed the bulbous head of her toy around the opening, coating it with her own slick juices. Sure, lubing it would help, but it would still be tough going getting that huge thing inside. I leaned forward to get a better look, curiosity piqued.

She lifted one leg up onto the bench, then reached behind with her free hand and grabbed a butt cheek. My curiosity, and confusion, increased. How would that help...? She took a firm grip and pulled, parting her cheeks, then slid her toy downwards. Oh. Oh! It dawned on me that the funny shaped dildo was actually a buttplug. While I was busy coming to grips with this realization, she was busy trying to insert the enormous plug into her back door. Eyes closed and breathing deeply, she gently but firmly pushed the pussy-juice-slicked toy into her ass. I watched disbelievingly, and continued to stroke my even more engorged cock.

In apparent defiance of the laws of physics and biology, her puckered hole expanded to accommodate every gargantuan inch. There may have been a couple of gasps at the mid-point of maximum girth, but then it was smooth sailing until the entire head disappeared inside and her anus tightened back up around the narrow shaft. The handle of the plug now safely nestled up snugly against her rear entrance, the most definitely crazy girl opened her eyes and wiggled happily. After a performance like that I felt she deserved a standing ovation, but I settled for giving my cock a few vigorous tugs and nodding appreciatively. She seemed to appreciate the gesture.

Then, eyes fixed on my cock, she slid off her bench and onto her hands and knees. Ah. This was unexpected (which was saying a lot at this point). Leisurely, she crawled towards me. Her breasts, still unrestrained, swayed gently, and there was more wiggle in her hips than was strictly necessary. In fact she very much resembled a large cat - say, a lioness - stalking her prey. Flight was out of the question for me, so I went with standard prey plan B; freezing in place.

She covered the ground between us with deceptive speed. Of course, the mild hypnotic effect of her body in motion may have played with my sense of time. Soon enough she was right in front of me, sitting on her haunches. Her face took on a hungry expression as she licked her lips. She pried my hands off my manhood and very firmly placed them to either side of me on the bench. Clearly this was a look-no-touch scenario. For me, anyway, as she apparently had no compunction about touching.

With both hands she lightly trailed her nails up my legs, from my ankles up my calves over the knees and up my thighs, getting ever closer to my dripping and twitching cock. At the last second she detoured to cup my balls, then leaned in close and inhaled deeply. She made a sound halfway between a sigh and a moan, then parted her lips to extend her tongue and give the head of my shaft the tiniest, gentlest lick. It was my turn to shiver. She sigh/moaned again, hesitated for the briefest moment, then lunged forward and practically inhaled my entire erection.

The details are somewhat fuzzy for me at this point, as there was precious little blood left to operate my brain. I'm sure you understand. She took full advantage of me and my cock, that much is for sure. She easily took my entire length down her throat, even managing to lick my balls at the same time for good measure. She made good use of her hands, stroking and rotating around my shaft, and gently squeezing and tapping my balls. At one point she rubbed her breasts all over my junk. They weren't big enough get a proper titfuck going, but it seemed she was more concerned with stimulating her nipples. I could hardly begrudge her the pleasure.

When at last I could take no more, she (warned by my tightening ballsac and the increased fervency of my moans) gripped my cock with both hands and pumped my entire load over her chest. I'd never produced anything like that amount before, but then again I'd never had anything like this happen to me. Her breasts were absolutely loaded with jizz. A stray shot had landed on her cheek; she licked it off and grinned at me.

And that was it. She never spoke a word to me, from beginning to end. She just got up, swayed that sweet ass back to her bench, scooped up her bag and walked out of the park. Enormous buttplug still in her ass, skirt tucked up into her waistband, and cum-coated tits hanging out for all to see. I'll never forget her.

So... that's why I'm late, boss. I swear, by the phallus of Dionysus. May he strike me down with impotence if I'm lying!