The Part Time Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer would then say, "I am a man, version 2.0, an improved man. My cock is very small, but it is the best cock in the world, the most powerful cock in the world because it can come many times. It does not turn useless after I come. I am now fucking you with my rechargeable cock. I can fuck you again and again, more than any other man can. I am the luckiest man in the world because I look better than any other man in the world. I have beautiful hair, a better looking face than any other man. I have incredible breasts, which are so beautiful that I feel sorry for men who have flat, hard, hairy breasts. And my nipples are hyper-sensitive, with feelings that old fashioned men can only dream about. I am so glad I am a man, but version 2.0. I am the sexiest husband in the world."

All during this time Tiffany sucked "Jon's" tits and "Jon" ground "his" clit into Tiffany's cunt. They both always came the strongest and the most times when they played this game.

Within a few weeks it became clear that they both wanted Jenny to appear every Friday night. Tiffany frequently told him: "I love looking at Jon, but I also miss Jenny's beautiful sensuous hair and pretty face - please become a girl. For me!" Jon missed the sexy feeling that he got whenever he became Jenny, so he willingly became Jenny more often. Why shouldn't he have a sexy body, instead of Jon's boring body? Where was it written that they had "quota" on how often he could become sexy? What was magic about one day a week? Why not two days a week? Soon that became their average.

However, they would go out with their friends - often their best friends Bonnie and Steve - on Saturday or Sunday night, always as Jon and Tiffany, because Tiffany didn't want to appear "weird" in front of their friends or in public. But whenever they didn't have anything planned for any part of the weekend, Jon would become Jenny - sometimes for the entire weekend. By now Jon was Jenny for at least 2 days every week. But they never went out of the house as a girl couple. Until one Friday night when Tiffany felt like dancing.

As a safeguard against being seen by anyone they knew -

Tiffany was so afraid of being considered weird or unusual -

they went dancing at the Moonbeam club on the other side of

town. Summoning their courage, they went into the club, which

was filled with both singles and couples. A guy went up to

Tiffany and asked her to dance, but she replied - "Thanks, but

I'm with her."

Ignoring his shock and the stares of the guys checking

them out, they went to the dance floor together, holding

hands. As they put their arms around each other and began a

slow dance, and held each other tighter, they started to get

very different types of stares from both the men and women at

the club.

This caused Tiffany to whisper to Jenny, "They are all jealous

- the men and the women are all jealous of us. The men are

frustrated that two hot women prefer each other instead of

them, and they don't want to admit that the best way to get a

girl today is to become one. And the women wish they had

the nerve to do the same thing we are doing - slow dance with

another woman. They secretly want to, but they are too

inhibited to change their husband or boyfriend into a sexy

woman and go crazy with her!"

Tiffany turned to the group of staring men and proclaimed, "In

six months you'll all have your own pussys." Then she turned

to the watching women and told them, "In six months you'll all

be eating the men's pussys." Both the men and women froze in

shock.

Jenny got caught up in Tiffany's spirit: "Since they are all

staring at us anyway, let's really give them something

memorable to stare at." As they continued to dance,

Tiffany kissed Jenny passionately, ran her hands through her

hair, ground her pussy against Jenny's, and felt up Jenny's

breasts (over her dress). Jenny rubbed on Tiffany's rear,

kissed her on the mouth, face, and neck, and had never felt

happier in her life.

Then several other girl couples got the courage to come out

onto the dance floor. Soon the dance floor was half

filled with girl couples. Jenny whispered to Tiffany, "I

wonder how many are real girls and how many are like me?"

Tiffany replied, "Jenny, love of my life, you are a real girl"

and kissed her again.

Just as they were starting to wonder how far they could take their exhibitionism without getting thrown out of the club, they were interrupted by a familiar voice: "You two make a lovely couple." They broke their embrace and looked towards the voice - it was their friend, Bonnie. Except that Bonnie was not with her husband Steve. She had her arm around a smiling woman, who said: "Hi. I'm Stephanie." Jenny stared for a while at Stephanie and replied, "Nice to meet you. I'm Jenny." Then all four burst out laughing. Bonnie replied, "We are giving a party next Friday but we were not sure whether you guys would come. But now that we have seen you today, we would love to have you at the party at our house - its a "Come as A Girl" party. Be there at 8:00."

Tiffany and Jenny had of course heard of "Come As A Girl" parties - parties where the couple changes to an all-girl couple before coming. But they thought these parties were just for Hollywood types and "in people". Clearly, middle class suburbia was now throwing and going to them.

When they went to the party they were shocked at how normal it all seemed - practically everyone they knew was there - as a girl or girl couple, of course. Married couples, dating couples, and singles - all came as females. Everyone danced, smooched, and had a good time just like at any party - except that all 40 or so people in the house were female. As they danced, Jenny thought to herself that Tiffany no longer has to worry about what their friends would think if they knew that Jon sometimes becomes a woman. In fact, she wondered - how far would it go? Would everyone become a girl? What percentage of the time?

That was their first "Come As a Girl" event they went to, but not their last. These parties gained popularity because they gave the old-fashioned kind of couple "permission" to become all-girl couples. They gave men an excuse to convince their wives and girlfriends to give it a try. And they gave wives and girlfriends an excuse to seduce their husbands into the wonders of female lovemaking. Instead of people having as their reaction, "Try the transformation? No way, that would be so weird if we made love as lesbians," people increasingly reacted, "I guess everyone's doing it. Let's give it a try."

One such party proved memorable. As they entered, a voice asked Tiffany to dance, and she replied, "Thanks, but I'm with her". And then she looked carefully at the woman who had asked her, who spoke: "Remember me - I saw you a few months ago at the Moonbeam club. But I was a guy then." Tiffany then asked, "Do you still go to the Moonbeam club." The woman replied, "Yes, but only as a girl. I finally saw that the only way to get pussy today is to have one, so I have been going only as a girl. In fact, there rarely are many guys at that club any more. Only a few bitter souls who drink by themselves. Every guy who wants sex or even a date has become a girl."

Was this an exaggeration, or was it true? It was increasingly true for Jon, who by now was a woman for at least 2 days a week. This pattern continued for several more weeks until at 5:00 pm on a Wednesday Jon was thinking about leaving work when the phone rang.

Tiffany was insistent: "I just got a raise and I want to celebrate by fucking you tonight - and having you fuck me." Jon was startled at Tiffany's language but turned on at the same time, and recovered quickly. "Congratulations on the raise. I'll help you celebrate. ." "Great! I want to make love until we both pass out, until there is nothing left." "Any way you want, Tiffany." "I'll tell you how I want it - I want you to be waiting for me when I get home today." "Sure." "And I want you to be wearing the matching pink baby doll bra and panties set."

Jon paused. This meant that Tiffany wanted to make love with Jenny. That Tiffany would rather celebrate with Jenny than with Jon. "With pleasure."

Tiffany then whispered huskily into the phone: "I feel like pussy today. Cunt. Putang. Twat. I want to fuck you by sucking your luscious tits and making you cream in your panties. I want to make love with you, Tits ("Tits" was Tiffany's pet name for Jenny) until you pass out from the passion."

Jon had gotten an erection listening to Tiffany, and his erection got even harder as he realized he would soon be trading it for a hard clit - with beautiful breasts and hard nipples as a bonus! He was always happy to trade one erogenous zone for three!

Jon left for the Transformation Center, thinking it significant that Tiffany would rather celebrate with Jenny than with Jon. That must be because Tiffany wanted to celebrate with sex, and of course Jon was no match for Jenny in that department. In fact, Jon reflected that recently he had changed to Jenny whenever either of them had wanted to make love, or even when there was a chance of lovemaking. In fact, Jon hadn't made love to Tiffany in quite a long time. Regardless, Jenny was home within the hour. They celebrated Tiffany's raise like tigresses in heat.

That was Jon's last midweek transformation for a couple of weeks. Then he got a call from Tiffany at work. "Happy anniversary, darling. I've planned a romantic dinner for two for tonight. Meet me at Tony's Italian Villa at 7:00. I've arranged for a violinist, flowers, and your favorite wine. We have a dark table where we can be alone. I want to look into your eyes and tell you how crazy I am about you. I want to marvel at how lucky I am to have you and to spend the rest of my life with you. But mostly, I want to tell you how much I love you.

Jon started to tear as he started to tell Tiffany how much he loved her and his life with her. After quite a long while they had each finished. Just before they hung up Jon asked Tiffany if she could wear the red dress that Tiffany has worn on their first date. "How sweet, Jon. How romantic and symbolic. I'll be happy to. And could you please wear the black dress that you wore on our first date?"

As Jon drove to the Center he tried to think what it all meant. Not only did Tiffany prefer to spend the anniversary of her marriage with Jenny. She had called her first date with Jenny "our first date", and if all of her earlier dates with Jon had not really counted.

Jon tried to take stock - when did he become Jenny? For lovemaking, of course. The sex was much better, that went without saying. There was no way a man and a woman could make each other happy sexually compared to the volcanic pleasure two women could bring to each other. They made love for longer and much more passionately when they were both women.

But more just sexual pleasure was involved. Jon admitted to himself that whenever he celebrated something with Tiffany he also wanted to be Jenny -- why? He could not quite put his finger on what the reason was. Maybe they felt fewer barriers when he was Jenny. Maybe two women could be equals in a way that a man and a woman could never be? Maybe when he had a cunt and tits he could be more intimate with her, and understand her longings, desires and needs better? Jon forgot the philosophical issues, however, as soon as Jenny saw Tiffany in the restaurant. They talked, held hands, stared at each other, toasted each other endlessly, and thought of countless ways to proclaim their love for each other.

This was certainly not the last of Jon's weekday transformations. In addition to becoming Jenny during the weekends, Jon had started to change midweek at least once a week, and often twice. Whenever one of them got horny, or wanted to celebrate something, he would change to Jenny. In fact, often he would change for "no reason".

He found that he liked to snuggle with Tiffany more as Jenny than as Jon, and that the cuddling was better also, even if it did not lead to lovemaking. So did their sleeping - which usually consisted of Tiffany wrapped around Jenny. Tiffany said that she liked to cuddle equally with Jon and Jenny, but Jon could not believe it. Surely she must prefer cuddling with the soft, curvy Jennifer to the boring hairy Jon. Often he would change to Jenny just to hang around with Jenny, even if they only snuggled, kissed, cuddled, and fell asleep in each others' arms.

By now Jon was Jenny at least three days a week in total, an average of four days, and during exceptional weeks, for five days. Most weeks he would be Jenny more than Jon. John reflected; was he a part time woman? Or a part time man? What was the norm and what was the exception? The percentage of the time he spent as a woman had quickly risen above 10%, then to 20%, then to 33%, and now slightly exceeded 50%.

Except when Tiffany went out of town on business trips. Then Jon saw no reason to change into Jenny. Most of her trips were short, but then she had a 12 day trip, from Sunday to the following Friday. They made love just before she left, and then Jon passed the weekdays as -- Jon. But when Friday evening came he found himself alone, bored, and horny.

Jom had nothing else to do and decided to engage in some old-fashioned masturbation - which he hadn't done in a very long time because Tiffany wanted to make love more often than Jon/Jenny did. So he stripped, looked down at his flat hairy chest, insignificant nipples, and cock. And was turned off. He told himself that his boring body could only come if he lost himself in a fantasy involving beautiful women. So he found a magazine and then DVDs with beautiful naked women, but was unable to get even a mild erection. He was incredibly horny but could not get hard!

He then found magazines and DVDs with photos of lesbians making love, which had always worked in the past, and started his masturbation over. He read letters, stories and looked at photos and DVDs for hours and got harder, but still could not come. He then went online and started reading transsexual stories and looking at re-captioned photos, both old favorites and new ones. After hours, still nothing. Frustrated, Jon decided that it was Friday night and he was just too tired, so he went to sleep.

Saturday Jon did chores and denied his horniness, but when Sunday evening came he was almost ready to burst. He did all of his tried and true masturbation techniques again -- but still nothing. Jon looked in disgust at his male body and realized that he had to make himself sexier if he were to come. So he got dressed, went to the transformation center, and returned as Jenny.

Jenny stripped and beheld her wonderful body. Left hand on her right nipple, right hand on her clit, she started to rub, thought about how lucky she was to be a girl, and came almost instantly. Then she found the magazine with photos of beautiful naked woman in it. Jenny rubbed on herself while staring at the photos, and came a second time. Then Jenny looked at the lesbian magazines and stories and came a third time. Online TG stories produced orgasm #4 and #5. Then Jenny

looked at her own body in a mirror, and watched herself writhe and lose control as she masturbated, and came again and again, crying our loud.

After Jenny calmed down she reflected on what it meant. She was as horny when she had been Jon, but just couldn't come any more as Jon! She tried to tell herself that it was just a one-time aberration. A fluke. It happens to every man sometimes.

But Jenny suspected that maybe something was in effect telling him that he now felt sexy only when he was female. Had he come to find - realize - that Jon's body was boring? Or was it that he had tasted filet mignon and champagne did not want to go back to hamburgers and beer? Jenny drifted off to sleep confused, wishing Tiffany were back.

When Tiffany finally returned an eager Jenny pounced on her. Their pent up sexual tension caused them to be even more passionate than usual and, as usual, they both came multiple times. Never again did Jon even try to come.

One Saturday morning a couple of months later Tiffany and Jenny lay naked on their bed. Tiffany had awoken Jenny by gently sucking her breasts and stroking her hair. The nipple sucking had lasted for a long time because they both loved it so much. Tiffany sucked one and then the other, and then both at once. Then Jenny did the same to Tiffany. And then they both did each others' breasts at the same time, with Tiffany on top, but reversed head to feet, her breasts dangling down.

"Tell me, Jenny, do you like having breasts more than I love sucking them? You've heard the expression "breast man" - well, who is more of a "breast woman" - you or me?"

Jenny replied: "We both love licking, sucking, and playing with the others' breasts. But I love having breasts more than you do because I used to have a silly flat chest. And I might again tomorrow. I used to have tiny nipples that were not at all sensitive, and a chest without beautiful breasts on it. And I might again tomorrow. So while we each love the others' breasts, I am sure that I appreciate having them more than you do." With that they made wild and loud love.

Afterwards they started to dress by, as usual, choosing the panties and bra for each other. But today was different because it was time to pack for their annual two week beach vacation. As they discussed the details Tiffany looked at the half-naked Jenny and said with a grin, "I know how we can make packing easier this year. Why doesn't Jenny and only Jenny come to the beach with me? We could share clothing. Jenny and I can wear the same bras and panties, blouses and pants, but (Tiffany said with an even bigger grin) they would not fit Jon very well."

Jenny stared back - why not indeed! He had never been Jenny for more than a long weekend before, but why not give two weeks a try? He was usually Jenny for Friday evening, all day Saturday and Sunday, all holidays, and usually one or two days during the week as well. He was usually Jenny for slightly more than half of the time - roughly four days a week, and on occasion five days. Why not for two straight weeks?

Tiffany continued: "I want to see you in a bikini. Wouldn't it be sexy if we had the nerve to walk hand in hand on the beach - like we always do at the beach - except with you as Jenny? Wouldn't it be outrageous -- she stood up and brought Jenny to her feet - if we stood on the boardwalk in our skimpy bikinis and kissed like this while you are a girl? Infinitely hotter than a guy and a girl kissing! Two hot babes in bikinis hungrily kissing and feeling each other up on the beach and in the surf and on the boardwalk - a video of it would get a million hits on YouTube! You could put your hands on my bottom, like this, and I could put my arms around you and slip my hands under the back of your top, like this, while we slow kiss on the beach and tell each other how much we love each other! Maybe my hand could even briefly wander onto your nipple under your bikini? Wicked! Besides, it'll feel more like a vacation if you are Jenny."

Tiffany gave Jenny a long kiss and put her hand under the back of Jenny's bra (pretending it was a bikini), and then slowly slid her hand around and felt her nipple. Jenny felt up Tiffany's bottom while they kissed and thought - it was true. They both had more fun when he was Jenny. They made love more often and more passionately and both enjoyed it a lot more, of course. But they also laughed more, they were more at ease and relaxed, and they felt far more intimate when they were both women. They connected better, were more in tune with each other. They even were more deeply in love! She would definitely spend the entire vacation as Jenny. The only question was whether she would ever change back to Jon afterwards.

12