The Parting Gift Pt. 01

Story Info
Three high school couples decide to end their school life.
1k words
3.68
15.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerdick
Nerdick
7 Followers

The story takes place in a considerably well off private school in India. It is partly inspired by real life events. All the characters are above the legal age of consent.

The sun was at its peak around the end of april. It was the last day of school at the BAV school of excellence. It was a busy morning as usual, with the students arriving at the school and walking to their classes. Vehicles after dropping off the kids flocked at the entrance honking to find a way out.

It was time for the morning assembly, which usually consisted of any announcements, birthday wishes and a prayer. Since it was the last day and the students would be having their final exams later in the week, it was evident that the Principal was about to give a long speech to try and motivate the students to pass the exams.

Couple 1

All the classrooms but one of class 12 were empty as the students had assembled outside. It was common for students who were sick to skip the assembly as they had to stand long. Two could be seen with heads down on the desks. "Good Morning everyone..." the voice echoed through all the empty classrooms marking the commencement of the assembly. Both of them lifted their head and looked at the other person.

"Are you ready?" asked Ashish.

"Hmm" nodded Akshaya with a sheepish smile.

Ashish knew Akshaya for 4 years when they were put in the same class. He asked her out a year back and they have been secretly dating since then. They have kissed several times before but never even got to second base. Ashish had been asking her for long to do something about his needs, but somehow she playfully avoided that.

Ashish texted her the night before that he wanted Akshaya to be his first time and since school was ending they may drift away if they didn't seal the deal. She wasn't ready but neither did she want to lose Ashish. So she said okay. He said that they would do it in school tomorrow, and let her know the details.

Now, Ashish moved close to her and placed his hand over hers. Akshaya closed her eyes as he leaned in to kiss. Their lips met and tongues entwined. They had gotten good at kissing over the year. Ashish having contemplating for a while grabbed one of her breasts. She was taken aback for a second but he insisted on continuing to kiss. She had massive breasts as she grew them early and enjoyed all the attention it got her.

Ashish took one of her hands on put it on his crotch and moved her hand around, so that she could caress his growing bulge. His hands got busy squeezing and kneading her breasts. She loved how his cock grew feeling the softness of her palm. She was equally turned on and was starting to feel wet down there.

They ended the kiss and smiled while breathing heavily. Ashish would love to get some head from her but they were running out of time. Ashish stood up and cleared the table and asked Akshaya to sit on it. He kissed her again and told not to worry. He unzipped and let his cock free. Akshaya was seeing it for the first time.

"May I touch it" she asked.

"Sure, it's all yours" Ashish projected his cock proudly. She placed her forefinger on it and his cock jumped at it. They both laughed.

"Hold it in your hand" he said. Akshaya slowly wrapped her fingers around it and started to jerk him off. His cock got harder than before.

Ashish took out a condom from his pocket and put it on his cock. Akshaya lifted her skirt halfway and removed her panties and dropped them off her legs. Ashish was stroking his cock meanwhile. They kissed again and Ashish slowly made Akshaya lie down on the table. He lifted her skirt completely to reveal a bushy pussy.

"I like it" told Ashish. Akshaya blushed. This was the first time a boy has seen her most intimate part and he complimented it. Ashish spread and lifted her legs then placed them on his shoulders.

She felt an impulsive pain at her vagina. She already broke her hymen with her mom's dildo so penetration was not a problem. Ashish spit on her pussy and tried pushing in. It gave way this time. Akshaya felt a big warm thing filling her up and she squeaked. Ashish instinctively put a hand over her mouth. Ashish pulled out halfway and thrusted swiftly the second time. Akshaya arched her back and clenched her teeth so as to not moan. She knew sex was supposed to feel good but this was euphoric.

Ashish continued thrusting. He was whimpering, as the pussy contracted and expanded against his dick giving him immense pleasure. It was nowhere near masturbating. Ashish took deep hard strokes reaching the very end of her hole everytime and completely filling her up.

Akshaya's breasts were dangling free cause of the thrusting and caught the attention of Ashish. He pushed her top up to her neck revealing two wonderful mounds of soft flesh caught up in bra cups. He pushed away the bra and took one breast in his and squeezed it. A few more strokes and he was on his edge. He pushed his final stroke in. He came a lot and for longer, while his cum was collecting in the condom.

"I love you, Akshaya" he said gleefully still gasping for breath.

"I love you too Ashish" she replied. She didn't orgasm but it was okay since this being the first time.

Ashish pulled out and Akshaya rose and adjusted her bra and shirt. She jumped off the table and took the panties from the floor and started putting it on. Ashish put back his cock inside and walked towards the restroom so that he could wash himself. After sometime the assembly had ended and class settled down at their places.

"Why is my desk wet and what is this weird smell" a girl shouted.

*****

Feedback and Comments are welcome. Do help a beginner writer.

It turns me on very much to know that I helped someone orgasm. Please do write to me your personal experience with the story.

Nerdick
Nerdick
7 Followers