The Party

Story Info
Young couple keeps their love exciting.
1.1k words
4.15
27.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was packed. Kate hadn't seen her boyfriend in almost an hour. It didn't help any that every time she tried to look for him, someone else flagged her down.

"Hey! Katie! What's new?"

Crap! Kate knew she'd met the tall, blonde guy before but she couldn't pull up his name to save her life. She was so ready to go home, kiss her little girl and fall asleep in her love's arms. If she could find him, that is.

After a few minutes of generic small talk she asked the blonde if he'd seen Erick.

"Yeah. I think he's downstairs playing RockBand with some people. What do you need that guy for?"

"He's going home with me." Kate replied coolly.

By the heartbroken expression on tall, blonde and boring's face, Kate could tell he'd been looking for more than small talk tonight.

"Thanks" she said. Hardly giving him a second thought, she made a beeline for the stairs. She thought she heard someone else call her name but Kate pretended not to hear them and hoped they wouldn't persist.

About halfway down the steps, she heard Erick laugh and couldn't suppress her own grin. RockBand, she thought, should have known.

He must have seen her strappy red sandals coming down the stairs because he was already waiting when she reached the bottom.

"Hi baby," she purred as he slipped his arm around her waist.

"I saw those perfect legs coming down the stairs and I figured I'd better get to you before someone else did."

Kate felt butterflies fill her stomach when Erick pressed his warm lips to hers.

"I missed you," Kate whispered.

"Really?" Erick asked, his eyes twinkling. "You've been pretty popular tonight. I didn't think you'd even notice I was gone."

She felt his hand slide down to caress her full, soft ass while he teased her. Kate always loved how bold Erick got when he'd had a drink or two. When he squeezed just slightly, Kate got instantly moist.

"Oh, Erick, don't!" She gasped?

"Why not? Are you ok?"

"Of course. It's just...I'm not wearing underwear."

As he looked up and down her little black dress Kate could see realization flicker across Erick's face.

"My messy, messy girl." Erick shook his head, grinning at her, his eyes still twinkling.

Kate just nodded, a little embarassed..

"You ready to go home, beautiful?" Erick asked.

"Yes, please." Kate replied with wide, needy eyes that told him everything he needed to know.

"I have to stop at the bathroom first," he said. "Come with me."

"Umm..ok..." Kate answered, a little confused.

Erick led her by the hand into the tiny basement bathroom and turned to lock the door behind them. When he turned around in the cramped space, he pulled her to him and locked her in a kiss that quickly cleared up any confusion she may have had.

"Are you sure?" She asked him breathlessly when he finally freed her lips from under his own.

"Do I feel sure to you?" he answered as he pressed her hand flat against the front of his jeans.

"Wow!" Kate laughed. "Where did THAT come from?"

Her laughter caught in her throat as she felt his cool hand on the inside of her thigh.

"You." was her lover's only reply. Kate felt the tingling in her stomach move lower, her wetness growing quickly as Erick stared into her eyes, his hand slowly moving higher.

Kate gasped out loud as his hand brushed against her drenched outer lips.

"Shhh," Erick whispered as he gently parted them. "You'll have to be quiet for me, baby" as he ran his finger along the inner folds of her pussy. Kate could feel the wetness dripping down the inside of her thighs now.

"You're so wet for me," as that finger brushed across her throbbing clit.

"You look so beautiful tonight," as he slipped his finger inside her.

"Everyone in this place is checking you out," as he added a second finger.

"I just had to remind you that you belong to me," as his knowing fingers massaged that perfect spot inside her.

"I'm yours, sweetheart. All yours. Always," Kate whispered, voice shaking with all of the intensity building up inside her. Erick could feel her body beginning to tighten around his fingers. He could hear her breaths becoming shorter and shallower. He knew that he was about to make her come. He stopped.

Before she could protest, he laid his finger to her parted lips and lowered himself to his knees. As he lifted her leg to rest on his shoulder, Kate began to shake with anticipation.

When Erick's tongue began to tease her clit, Kate had to cover her own mouth to keep from crying out. When he pressed his fingers back inside her and resumed his relentless assault, it was no more than seconds before she was screaming into her own hand, her body wracked with spasms of release. If it hadn't been for her knee on Erick's shoulder, Kate would have collapsed to the floor as her muscles went weak and her hot juices poured out of her and into her pleasurer's waiting mouth.

When he'd devoured every last drop pf her, Erick stood up, careful to keep Kate's body upright.

"I have to be inside you," he growled as he rained kisses over her neck and shoulders. Her turned her around to face the sink. She could see them both in the mirror as he slid her dress back up around her waist.

She saw his head dip to kiss her back, his lips warm between her shoulder blades.

She felt his hand on her hip, squeezing just slightly as he thrust into her so suddenly Kate bit her lip to keep herself quiet.

Their eyes locked ion the mirror, passing emotion and passion between them with breathtaking clarity. Their hips rocked together, desire consuming them both.

Kate's eyes widened as Erick reached around to press his fingers to her clit. As he rubbed her, he began to thrust harder and faster. She could tell just how close he was by the familiar look on his face.

As she felt the first spasm of his cock releasing inside her, Kate grabbed Erick's hand and leaned back against him, he own body beginning to convulse.

He wrapped his strong arms around her to hold them both up as their orgasms began to subside. As their eyes met in the mirror again, sweaty and disheveled, they began to laugh.

"You're a mess," he teased her.

"Your fault!" She declared as he turned her around to kiss her.

"I love you," Kate breathed as they both cleaned up and put themselves in order.

"Always," Erick answered as he opened the door.

Hoping to slip out unnoticed, they were both shocked to step out amidst loud cheering and applause.

"So much for being quiet."