The Party

Story Info
Theme party ending in a first sexual experience for all.
11.5k words
4.29
85.2k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jackie. I am a sports coach at a local school in Tampa, Florida. Being a coach I get lots of exercise and have an athletic body that can still turn heads, even if I am already in my late thirties. I'm tall for a woman, just under 6 feet tall. My golden blond hair is shoulder length, streaked with natural highlights from Florida's sunshine. As a coach I'm outdoors a lot with the result that I have a natural bronze tan year round. I'm a natural athlete with long legs, flat stomach and small buttocks. I won't win beauty competitions, but at my age I know I still attract the occasional look of approval from men.

- # -

But, before I continue let me clear the air first and place these episodes of my life I'm lately recounting here in perspective. These are true episodes in my life, although I have changed the names of my friends to protect their identity and safeguard their privacy. I'm sharing these events in my life as it firstly allows me to analyse my emotions and the situations, and secondly, it helps to put it all in perspective for myself. Thirdly, I realise that as a woman, I do have sexual and sensual emotions, needs, desires and even fantasies and I need to deal with them in my own way. Acknowledging and accepting these sexual emotions, and allowing myself to experience it, does not lower my moral value system, but allows me to be fully woman in a modern society where we do not need to talk in hushed tones about sex anymore. We, as women, are liberated and free to enjoy our sexuality as much as any man, without the stigma of being cheap or a slut. I hope that sharing my encounters I will put the emotions of women, in general, in perspective and hopefully will even encourage other women to tell about their own encounters and experiences.

Neither am I a writer, or aspire to become one. These are stories recounting true moments in my life and it comes with all the grammatical and syntax errors of a normal imperfect life.

Let's get back to my story.

- # -

Although I consider myself adventurous in bed I never had the inclination, or desire, to make love to someone else than my husband. Yes, we have our fantasies and are quite naughty when we are alone, or on holiday without the kids. Last year, while on holiday in Maui, we even took nude photographs of me on a lonely beach. We got turned on so much that we couldn't wait to get back to the hotel and had beautiful and exquisite sex right there on the beach. For weeks afterwards we recounted the episode and each time virtually ripped each other's clothes off. The thought of the daringness thereof, the exhibitionist side of it, the naughtiness of the public sex should someone came along and saw us, really turned us on.

I do not know if the holiday in Maui marked a turning point in my sexual awareness, but since then I have become more liberated, open minded and am enjoying my sexuality at a level I have never experienced before. Perhaps, with age also, comes the confidence to accept oneself, with all one's imperfections. I also think that with modern contraceptives women are less scared of becoming pregnant and are therefore more willing to experience and enjoy sex than ever before.

My perspective on erotica, sexiness and my own sexuality changed remarkably lately. First was the Maui experience with the nude photos and sex on the beach. Months later I realised one afternoon that our handsome neighbour is a peeping tom, and voyeur, and has been watching me for some time, without me knowing. Knowing that I was being watched was quite a turn-on for me and I stood naked in front of the window one afternoon, touching myself, and eventually masturbated in full view of him, knowing that he was watching every move and deed. It was a huge turn-on for me and I couldn't keep my hands off my husband, Trevor, for many weeks. It improved our sex life tremendously.

The exhibitionist experience was a turning point in our sexual endeavours and we, my husband and I, started re-evaluating our attitude and mindset towards sex - and new sexual experiences. We agreed to broaden our experiences as it was clear I liked my exhibitionist side and my husband encouraged me within certain parameters. With each exhibitionist experience we had great sex afterwards and it is a definite turn-on for both of us. My husband likes it when I expose myself to other men, or flash them.

However, I also believe that each person, man or woman, must determine for her/himself what is acceptable, a turn-on and what are dislikes or taboos. We know what food, colours, clothing, etc, we like or dislike, but we are hesitant to talk about the same likes and dislikes regarding our sexuality and sex lives. We are willing to try new food tastes or try new fashion clothing, but we are not willing to be equally adventurous sexually. Why?

Then a third, very unexpected, incident happened. Marc, a nineteen year old friend of my son slept over one weekend. While watching late night TV the boys joined me on the couch and Marc, sitting with my legs on his lap, started caressing my lower legs and worked his way up my legs. It ended with him touching and caressing my pussy, through my pants, until I reached an orgasm. Since then I have been fantasizing about a man actually touching my bare pussy.

Then, during spring, another incident happened that added to my exhibitionist sexual experiences. Let me tell you about it in detail.

- # -

Monique, a good friend of ours, was planning her fortieth birthday and decided to have a proper big party. She planned a party to really remember her birthday by, and wanted to ensure that we would also remember it for many years to come.

We received a beautiful invitation card to the party with the theme "Elvis Era -- 50's Rock 'n Roll". The invitation clearly stated that we were all to dress up in clothes simulating the 50's era. The party soon became all that most talked about, as it was really an exciting idea. Weeks before the party everyone started planning what to wear and started to look around and shop for appropriate clothes. The Elvis-look for my husband, Trevor, was easy, a white tight fitting T-shirt, gold chain around his neck, tight fitting black pants, white socks and black pointy shoes.

I really wanted to dress for the occasion and couldn't decide what to wear. I even searched the internet for clothes from that era. Then one day, in one of our local shopping malls in Tampa, I saw a yellow dress and immediately knew it was the dress for the party. I tried the dress on and it fitted as if it was tailored for me. It just had that "wow" factor and was exactly what I was looking for.

It had inch wide shoulder straps, which I liked as I could still wear a bra underneath. It was fairly tight fitting to my upper body, which would accentuate my 36C breasts, flat stomach and narrow middle. Although it had a V-neckline it would not show too much cleavage. From my middle it clocked out slightly in soft loose folds down to my knees. It would show off my long legs and shapely calves to their best advantage. Although the dress was pricey, and more than I budgeted for, I nevertheless bought the dress as I knew I had to have it.

To accompany the dress, and mainly for my husband's pleasure, I decided to shop for underwear as well. No dress comes to its full right without underwear that compliments it, ask any woman and she will confirm it.

After browsing through many stores, I eventually decided on a very sexy sheer white lace bra. The bra also lifted my breasts a little accentuating my cleavage. With my sensitive nipples I knew it was risky not buying a padded bra to hide the pokies, but decided to risk it for the sake of the dress. It is quite embarrassing to me when my nipples react so easily. It always feels as if everybody is staring at my pokies pushing against my clothing, and to hide it as much as possible, I normally wear padded bras.

To match the sheer bra I decided on ordering a panty from the sexy Wicked Weasel range. I absolutely adore their sexy underwear, and it is very comfortable to wear. I already have an extensive range of their sexy underwear. The Wicked Weasel underwear is a must for any woman feeling sexy. That evening I ordered a very sexy white sheer micro g-string from Wicked Weasel over the internet. It would be nearly invisible under the dress and no panty line would be showing either.

When the tiny package arrived from Wicked Weasel, Mandy, a close friend of mine was incidentally visiting and I showed her the micro g-string I ordered. At first she was amazed how small, and sheer, it was. After I modelled it for her, showing her that all the necessary and private parts were properly covered, she couldn't stop talking about the g-string. She also mentioned that Norman, her husband, was nagging her to wear something sheer as a tease for him. I helped her to select and order a very similar g-string online from Wicked Weasel.

As I talked with, and socialised with other lady friends during the next week or two, I soon realised that everyone is dressing up and taking the theme party seriously. It was clear that there would be many sexy dresses, some daring and some conservative. The fashion of the 50's era seems to have been very sexy with snug fitting tops, accentuating your breasts. The loose skirts clocking out were mostly knee length drawing attention to your legs. I also realised that the dresses lift easily while dancing, showing lots of leg as you twirl during the dances. Realising that my g-string was very sheer I was worried that I might be showing too much of myself should my dress lift high in a twirl. During that era women wore very unflattering full panties that came almost to their middles.

A group of ladies even went for Boogie dancing classes and were very excited by the sexiness of the dances, telling the rest of us that we must prepare ourselves to show a lot of leg when your skirt billows up during the twirls. They also forewarned us that if you are not careful your panty would be on display. Some ladies giggled nervously at the thought and remarked that one should be careful what underwear to wear that evening. It soon became clear that some ladies were starting to rethink their dresses and underwear, as not all had exhibitionist streaks in them and were shy and less adventurous by nature.

The party was to be held at the function hall of the local Tampa Palms golf club. Parking space was limited and we started organising amongst ourselves to ride with others. Our BMW is spacious and could easily fit three couples without too much of a squeeze. Good friends of ours, Mandy and Norman, living only a block away, and Stacey and Charles, living about 15 minutes drive away, asked to drive with us. We arranged that we would pick each couple up and go for a drink before the party started.

Both my boys asked to sleep over at friends, which was one less worry for that evening. Our eldest would sleep at Marc, and they would be going to a friend's party themselves in Marc's car. Our youngest and a group of friends were planning a LAN night.

- # -

Saturday, the day of the party, everyone was in a jubilant mood, laughing and joking. Trevor, my husband, even surprised me with a very expensive bottle of perfume and a 24 carat golden necklace. I started to get ready early and took a long soaking bath. Afterwards, I rubbed skin lotion into my body and just loved the sensual feel of my skin, its softness and velvety feel. I started dressing at leisure and took great care with my make-up, as I really wanted to look great for my husband.

It is any woman's dream to come down the stairs and see the astonishment and admiration in the faces of the men she loves. That happened to me coming down the stairs that afternoon. Trevor, Marc, and both my sons, looked up and the admiration in their eyes was clear. It just does something for any woman's self esteem seeing such honest admiration and appreciation looking at you. At that moment you feel special, sensual and very sexy. And above all, I felt loved. I twirled around and laughingly asked them how I looked. Trevor came to me, took me in his arms, looked into my eyes and told me that I looked fantastic and would be envy of the party that evening.

We dropped the boys off at Marc's house and then went to pick up Mandy and Norman.

Mandy is a very close friend of mine and I love her as one loves a sister. They were already waiting outside on the veranda when we stopped in the driveway. Mandy looked absolutely beautiful in a white dress that accentuated the curves of her body. With its low cut neckline the dress emphasized her breasts and cleavage. With her showing a lot of cleavage, and knowing that she also is wearing a skimpy sheer Wicked Weasel g-string, I felt more comfortable and confident with her at my side. With her dark brown hair and blue eyes she looked really beautiful in the white dress. We were all in high spirits, full of laughter and jokes so that the short drive to Stacey and Charles passed quickly.

I must tell you about Stacey first. About a year ago she had her breasts lifted and now liked showing off her 36D very perky and beautiful boobs. Even amongst us women we thought that she has beautiful breasts and I was privately envious thereof. Stacey and Charles also had somewhat of a reputation as uninhibited. They have been holidaying at nude beaches and Stacey always has an all over tan. She also talks about sex and details of their intimate life very easily and freely. Her carefree, uninhibited and friendly personality always brings smiles and laughter to those around her and she often was the centre of a party. I value her dearly as a close friend.

As Trevor stopped in their driveway he hooted and Stacey and Charles came immediately out of the house. Clearly they have been waiting for us.

Stacey was wearing a lime green halter neck dress with a large white flower pattern. That evening, walking towards us it was clear that she was not wearing a bra and the low cut of her dress accentuated her cleavage and breasts beautifully. I could see that even Trevor was staring and I jokingly poked him in the ribs.

As previously arranged we went to a nearby restaurant for a drink before the party. The mood and conversation was light hearted and filled with laughter. Our men were also full of compliments for us, and our dresses, which made us feel special and very sexy. Trevor couldn't keep his eyes off Stacey and Norman was paying a lot of attention to both Mandy and me. Once, when Norman paid me another compliment, Mandy naughtily remarked that he should see my underwear, that it was lace and very sheer, just like hers. At her naughty remark I blushed as Norman openly stared at my breasts and nipples poking hard against my dress. A number of the other men in the restaurant were also openly staring at us, or perhaps our laughter and obvious good moods made them stare.

- # -

We arrived at the golf club together with lots of other couples and were glad that we drove together in one car. The men also agreed that Trevor would limit his drinks as he was the designated driver for the evening.

It soon became clear that most women were wearing 50's era dresses, emphasizing their breasts and many were showing a lot of cleavage. The majority of the dresses, and skirts, loosely clocked out from their hips, accentuating every move they make. Remembering earlier remarks about the dances and billowing dresses where the ladies would show a lot of leg and if not careful, I knew that more leg and panty would be on display that evening than anticipated. I realised that there were more daring women in Tampa than I thought previously. It just shows how bad you know others.

As we walked along the pathway to the club, listening to some remarks, jokes, the laughter and festive atmosphere, one could not help being swept along with the festive and joyful party atmosphere.

Inside, the hall was beautifully decorated with the 50's theme. There were about 100 couples sitting at twenty tables along the walls. In the middle of the hall was huge a dance floor with a band off to one corner. We found a table with other close friends of ours, Denise and William, and Paula and Chris.

Denise used to be a model in her younger years and even now, just over forty, she remains a beautiful woman. Over the years Denise and William has also built somewhat of a naughty reputation themselves, just as Stacey and Charles. It is a known that they are regular visitors at Key West during the Fantasy Fest. From what Denise told us in the past Fantasy Fest is for the really daring and uninhibited. Apparently there is an event where body paint is the only attire one wears to cover you, an event she likes. Denise is also known as a real cock teaser. Another thing about Denise - never dare her. With her present you can always be assured of lots of laughter, fun and a real good time. Denise had on a pink dress with a very low cleavage line and low back. The dress accentuated her hour glass figure reaching to just above her knees.

Paula, on the other hand, had very small breasts (but very long nipples). She must be an A cup size and are always envious of our larger breasts. She is petit, on the skinny side and always on a diet. She had on a sky blue dress that stretched all the way to her ankles. I think she is the most shy and least daring of all of us.

We all ordered drinks and while still busy drinking the lights suddenly dimmed, with only the lights in the centre, where the dance floor was, still bright. Monique, our hostess and birthday girl, stepped into the light giving us a welcoming speech. Amongst others she said that as she was entering her naughty forties she decided on this party to celebrate her naughty forties with us. Her words were met with raucous laughter, whooping and whistles. Next up she introduced two couples that would teach us some of the Elvis era dance steps and moves.

As the band struck up one of the Elvis songs two couples stepped up to the dance floor giving us an Elvis era exhibition dance. There was a lot of twirling, with the dresses of the ladies billowing out and up, showing lots of leg. There were also back flips and back roll moves showing leg all the way to their panties. Another move involved sliding the lady between the legs of the male partner resulting in the dress of the lady being pushed nearly to her middle and again showing a lot of leg and panties.

The dances also involved a lot of very seductive and sensual hip movements and gyrating pelvises. It was clear from the display dance that these dances were not intended for the shy or faint hearted that night and was indeed naughtily inclined. Most women nervously giggled at the moves seeing how much leg the exhibition dancers were showing. Privately most women would have wondered how much leg they would show and how to slow down the twirls as not to allow your dress billowing up too high. Nevertheless, at the end of the exhibition the dancers received a roaring applause, understandingly, especially from the men.

At that moment I wished that I had rather invested in a fuller bikini panty that was not sheer at all. I would have felt much more confident to participate fully in all the moves then, knowing that a bikini panty would have covered me properly even if my dress would billow up. Now, I would be worrying all evening about someone seeing my sheer panty and pussy underneath. Looking over at Mandy I could see from her look that she had the same thought. Denise on the other end was full of smiles and couldn't wait to start dancing.

We were all called to the dance floor to learn the basic moves. We were also encouraged to invent our own variations, to our own inventive likings, to these moves as some moves were fairly risky for the more conservative women. Within 15-20 minutes most had the basic moves, or variations thereof, under the belt and we returned laughingly to our tables. We discussed how our dresses billowed up in the twirls and different moves. Understandable the men liked these dances as they have already seen a lot of leg and a panty or two. The men liked the moves and laughingly encouraged us with these moves to give it our best.