The Party

Story Info
Master sent her to a party alone and unprotected.
1.4k words
3.57
11.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mzelement
Mzelement
3 Followers

Chapter 01

The Ghoul

Pulling up in front of the castle I am nervous. Master said that tonight my limits wound be pushed, but, told me little more. This is a Halloween party and all attending will fill the role of their costume. I am dressed as a pleasure slave and am meant to fill that role. The house where the party is being held, is set in the middle of a huge estate miles from the nearest neighbor.

It looms above us, looking more like an old world castle then a modern home. The cobblestone drive is flanked by sweeping manicured lawns. Massive stone steps lead up to gigantic mahogany doors. The door knockers themselves are as big as my head. Gargoyle statues loom from the rooftop keeping silent guard over the castle. We even had to pass through a gate that looked like a drawbridge to get through the stone wall that had to be 20 feet tall and surrounded the entire estate. The whole thing reminded me of one of those movies where humans were the main course for dinner. Shivering, I pull my cloak tighter against a chill that has nothing to do with the weather.

When the car stops the driver comes around and opens my door, his usually somber demeanor seems excited tonight. His 7 foot frame slightly more erect, his dark brown eyes glittering a rich warm amber in the soft light of the newly risen moon. His muscular frame almost twitching with excitement. "You will go the rest of the way alone tonight." his voice is nearly a growl. From somewhere deep down I am filled with such fear that I nearly run up the steps.

When I reach the door it opens immediately, to reveal a small thin man with a hump on his back. His skin is sickly pale and his eyes seem flat and dead. He is dressed in formal servants attire that is a bit tattered around the cuffs and collar. His thinning white hair is swept back in what must have once been an impressive display. Waving me forward, he sneers saying, ''Enter whore do not keep them waiting.''

His eyes warming with lust rake over me from head to foot in a way that makes me long to soak in a hot bath. As I pass him his thick tongue passes over his cracked lips in a lewd display, so repulsive that he reminds me of a ghoul. Inside it is so cold that I catch my breath, as he ushers me into a dark corridor off the main hall and through a small door. I am momentarily blinded by bright lights as he leads me onto a stage. When my eyes adjust I realize that I am at the back of a grand ball room filled with people dressed in costumes that look all too real.

A rich deep voice booms above the room," Now that our entertainment is here these are the rules.'' the little man quickly removes my wrap revealing that I am wearing 6inch heeled silver strappy sandals, a leather collar, ankle and wrist cuffs all with heavy silver rings set into them at intervals all the way around. They are locked with silver locks with my Masters mark engraved in them. My dress is a sheer slip of a dress in a shimmering coral split all the way up both sides held in place by a simple silver waist bracelet. The color going from a vibrant coral at the neck to gradually become more sheer as it reaches my hips, leaving nothing below to the imagination. My cinnamon brown skin has been oiled so that it glows beneath the shimmering fabric.

The sudden burst of cold air causes my dark chocolate nipples to tense pulling the fabric tight. My locs are pulled back to flow over my shoulders in a chocolate and cherry wave. I can hear murmurs of approval fill the room as the voice continues, ''the whore must serve each of us. She is not to be killed, eaten, drained or permanently damaged. She will roam the castle and gardens, pleasing all that she encounters. But, as we only have her for 24 hours each encounter is limited to 30 minutes. You may work in groups to combine the time but she must be delivered to her Master by this time tomorrow. The last hour of her time, however, is of course mine so plan your time wisely my friends. She will be held here for 5 minutes then the games will begin. The consequences for any breech of the rules will be both swift and severe. One last note as long as the rules are followed the whore need not consent, her Master has already given that on her behalf. With that said let the games begin''

As I listen I am stunned, Master has never given me over to so many. Fear makes me look for a place to run as the room empties. But, a steely grip stops me. It's the leering ghoul man from the door. He grabs me by the hair forcing me to my knees. ''Suck bitch!'' he demands undoing his trousers and pulling out his stiff drippy cock. Bile fills my throat as a stench rises from his crotch. It smells of dirt, sweat, piss and blood. He slaps my face hard with his lumpy shaft, leaving a trail of sticky pre cum.

When I open my mouth to protest he slams his rod down my throat, taking me brutally. Digging bony fingers in my hair he moans, ''that's it bitch suck my ghoul cock!'' It is then that I notice that all of his skin is not just pale but the bluish hue of dead flesh and cold to the touch. That part of his stench is decay, and that he is far stronger then he should be. Looking up at him my eyes must have reflected my shock and horror. ''That's right bitch we are not dressed as monsters WE ARE MONSTERS!'' horror seizes me as I realize where Master has sent me and whom I am to serve.

Bile rises in my throat at the thought of the undead flesh in my mouth. His hips thrusting as sagging balls slapped my chin. Thin thighs are revealed as his trousers fall down to his ankles. His entire body begins to tremble with pleasure as he feels me struggle not to vomit on him. "Oh, how I love your revulsion. You must want to bathe and brush your teeth right now. But, trust me before the night ends this will seem like child's play. You will be used in ways that will make your skin crawl." He is giddy in his arousal thrusting like a rutting animal.

So, excited by my horror and revulsion, he becomes more aroused putrid pre cum oozing down my throat. Thrusting harder, raping my throat, he begins to shudder. Forcing his way all the way into my throat and moaning. Thick ropes of cum shoot down my throat and I suck them down out of reflex. Panting he reaches down and pulls up his trousers. Securing them, he pats my cheek as I turn away in shame. ''Good whore that was your easiest round of the night. But, we will make up for that before you leave pet.'' Then grabbing my hair with incredible strength, he drags me to the door and tosses me into the foyer.

Confused and shaken I know only that I need to flee. Jumping up I run for the front doors only to find them locked and bolted. Panicking I try to force the doors, only to bruise my shoulder. I then run for the nearest window as cold dread washes over me. Grabbing a heavy candle holder I tear back the drapes bathing the room in moonlight. It is then that I see something that stops me in my tracks. The bridge we crossed was indeed a drawbridge and it is now closed tight. Trapping me in the castle with all that are there. Though the car that brought me is still here, the doors are wide open and all that I see of the driver is his uniform in a heap on the ground. No escape! I slump against the windowsill, stunned a sense of dread chilling me to the bone.

©2011 MzElement

Mzelement
Mzelement
3 Followers