The Party

Story Info
Another' wife gets the libido going.
1.9k words
3.4
46.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was bored within thirty minutes of arriving at the party. My wife had disappeared amongst a throng of her co-workers discussing insurance shit which I had no interest or knowledge of. I had spoken empty party words to three people I barely knew but had met at previous engagements thrust upon me by my wife so she could bugger off with a clear conscience. My wife's boss Lance who I could tell wanted to lance my skinny wife by the way he eyed up he slight derriere when she turned her back. Trudy the receptionist who I had a non sexual phone relationship with, being more trying to help me locate my wife. And Victor the outgoing, boring sales agent who had a glib tongue and a wandering eye.

I considered sneaking out. It was only a ten minute walk home. Wendy could find her own way back.

"I know what you're thinking," an alluring female voice said from beside me.

I slightly turned then looked down to a short and oldish looking lady who was fair packed into a tight leather number that produced bulging breasts and largish thighs that looked quite red as if circulation had been cut off from the return journey to the heart. She looked close on fifty, almost half my age. Heavy makeup and crowsfoot eyes. Should I say saucy looking eyes that had a teasing twinkle about them.

"Go on then," I said.

She moved in closer, her bare forearm touching my hip, triceps long given up their youth. She smelt good, her perfume powering up my dead libido. She reminded me off my mother.

"Going home is my guess." He dark bluish eyes twinkled. She sipped her drink, heavy reddened lips pressing against the glass rim staining it in a blur of lipstick.

I laughed and studied her cleavage. It was deep and inviting, so much that a man on a diving board could plunge right into the depths of that glorious flesh.

"They're real," she said.

"What?" I automatically replied sensing I had been caught out.

"My tits."

I blushed red and turned away.

Her arm dug in deep causing a compression of wrinkled skin on her forearm.

"Hmmm, I like that. Someone that still blushes."

I hadn't recovered enough to my normal sallow shading so I stared at my shoes.

"I'm Doreen by the way." She stuck out a stubby hand. The forefinger was half gone down to the second knuckle. "I chewed my nail too much on that finger." She laughed.

I joined in. "I'm John," clasping her hand lightly feeling the shortened finger oddly tap at my sweaty palm as if in some secret handshake. Her hair was a dirty red with the odd strand of grey cast in. It was cut short and feathered close to her scalp.

"Oh I know who you are, mu hubby Victor has talked about you."

"He has?" I was surprised as when I ever spoke to him it was like I didn't exist such was his interest in my petty conversation.

I glanced up at my wife's last known location and I caught her cold eye. She looked thoroughly nestled in amongst a group of handsome looking suits all with broad shoulders and stubbled beards.

"Can I get you a drink?" I asked Doreen. It was an old lady's name. I didn't like it much. What I did like was the sexuality she exuded.

"Sure. A large strong gin." She smiled. She was missing a middle bottom tooth. Others were well coated with lipstick. I could see the brown stain of nicotine on her inner bottom lip.

"Tonic in that?"

"No, just gin."

While queuing at the bar, being the kitchen bench, I studied her large ass. It stood out and up and looked hard. Mind you the mould of the leather that sat under it probably helped with the foundation of it.

She was looking back at me over her shoulder. It made my penis surge slightly in interest. I hadn't had sex in about four months such was my wife's attitude these day to the act of love.

She sipped her new drink. She had a breast firmly pressed against my elbow like it was exploring her cleavage. I could see her hard nips pressing under the leather.

"He's a cock ya know." She said quite bitterly.

"Who?"

"My husband."

I couldn't agree with her more.

"He's so full of it."

"Shit?"

"Yeah you picked."

"Hmmmm." Said in such a way that I was clearly agreeing but not committing any proper language to the affirmation.

"I know a spare room here."

My elbow was now securely in the cutting between her large breasts. Now that was a proposal of some interest. I looked over at my wife. She couldn't lip read could she?

Hesitation was confirmation for Doreen. "Second floor, turn right, third door on the left. Two minutes."

She was off, her large ass cheeks fighting each other for space under the confines of her dress.

Shit, what was I to do? I was certainly sexually charged by this older, portly lady which was weird because I always perved at the skinny, younger ones.

I looked again for my wife. I could just see her tawny bobbed hair between the suits.

Fuck it. I downed my Bicardi and raced up the carpeted stairs like a randy tomcat. The door was slightly ajar. I pushed it open and there was Doreen on the end of the bed, legs crossed exposing big fleshy thighs that were dimpled with underground fat. The cellulite express. It powered me up.

"I knew you would come," she said.

"Am I that easy to read?" I said.

She glanced at my crotch. "He is."

My pants were summer weight and matched with silk boxers my length was expressing itself quite clearly.

She grabbed me by the belt and pulled me right up to her with absolutely no resistance from me. Her fingers, surprisingly nimble, had my belt buckle solved and zip down before I knew it, hauling out my hardened cock.

"Shit."

"Oh it's real nice." She tugged at it firmly exciting out a few more millimetres of length and width.

"I knew it would be."

Her other hand wrung down my boxers and trousers which slid off easily over my clenching buttocks and she pulled down on my exposed nuts.

All I could say was, fuck.

Then her lips closed down on me and she encased me in her super warm and wet mouth right to the root. She smiled sluttily up at me while her tongue lathered the bottom of my cock. The tip of her tongue made contact with my nuts. Then she withdrew. I was coated with saliva and leaking precum that was coming out of me like there was no tomorrow.

She wanked me for a moment her bright eyes staring lovingly at my stalk then engulfed me once more this time pistoning up and down like a V8 in overdrive.

I could feel my testicles seriously tighten and so could she as she stopped dead.

"Not yet big boy."

My cock unbelievably had sprung out of her mouth and jammed up against my excitement. That had never happened before. He finger tickled at my anus. I was glad I had showered and shit before I came out for this fantastic party.

"On the bed. Now!" She commanded. "On your back, arms out."

Her eyes had a hunters focussed look about them.

I was in a trance and obeyed without hesitation.

She tugged my pants off from around my ankles, then licked my nuts, spitting a hair out.

"Don't move." She slowly tugged off her dress. It might have been easier to cut it as it was so tight. Then it was off her body falling into unsupported place, not wearing a stitch. Her breasts were massive and magnificent and splaying out in down. Her nipples large and deep red. Her cunt was sparsely haired in a light red. I liked that a lot.

A flash of silver.

"Arms up dear." She said.

I complied because my rational mind was gone and all I could think of was my impending ejaculation and how fucking great it would be.

Click. Fuck, my left wrist was handcuffed to the bedpost. Then click, the other. She must have done this before, so smooth was the operation.

"That's nice," said Doreen, now with a back hand grip on my cock and fisting me quickly.

I yanked at the fastenings but they stood firm.

"I hope you have a long tongue," she said lustily.

She rose and planted a thigh on each side of my head and then before I could say 'Jack Sparrow' I had a mouthful of vagina. Ever compliant to the power of the cunt my tongue fought through the folds and penetrated her core. It tasted slightly fishy but manageable. I lathered her up and down forming an enlarged flesh road between nub and butt as I blindly worked at her with pubic hair tickling my nose. In turn she used me by rubbing back and forth on my face clearly trying to get me to regularly hit her hot spots making me hit her taint which tasted of perfume and soap.

After a while she grunted and squirted liquid on my face. It tasted slightly of urine. Not done with me, she turned around planting her ass fair square on my face. Her breasts pressed against my stomach and her mouth engulfing me once again. Her hands clenched at my ham strings as if trying to rip them out of my legs. It felt good. I tensed them to proof their conditioning from miles of cycling.

I was now faced with her rear hole as it pushed down in search of my tongue. I stabbed into the red anus causing a growling sound from around my cock vibrating nicely my super sensitive nerve endings. She ground down on me wanting more which I gave as her rectal muscles seemed to pull my tongue further inside so much that I could taste shit.

Jesus this was too much. She had a hand now locked around my nuts encasing them fiercely as if trying to make them explode. Then a finger wetted with saliva pushing into my ass. My cock felt enormous and I was close to coming. She stopped, finger ringing the base of me and the one up my ass retracting. She squeezed me off waiting for my need to ejaculate had passed.

God she was good. I meanwhile still worked on her ass. She was groaning so loudly everyone in the house was probably wondering who was fucking who.

Her tongue licked at my head gently, smearing off the precum. Fuck I had to come soon.

As if reading my mind she removed her sweaty thighs from my face, turned, grabbed my cock and began inserting it into her well lubed and expanded butt. I sunk in delightfully easy, an incredible snug tightness taking me in. She clearly had done this before. My hands pulled at the cuffs wanting to grab her flashy buttocks and thrust her up and down on my root. But she wasn't releasing me and took her sweet time riding me up and down, her tits drooping into my face as I bit and chewed her nipples.

My nuts were now super tight and I was just on the edge of nirvana and no turning back when through my sex hazed vision I saw the door open and the horrified look on my wife's face.