The Party

Story Info
Lisa had no idea the party was going to be this wild.
2.7k words
3.79
73.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djanarchy
Djanarchy
18 Followers

Lisa couldn't believe her luck! Heather had just called and invited her out Saturday night. She said there was going to be a small gathering of some way cool people.

Lisa has had a secret crush on heather ever since she met her at work. She was older, beautiful and seemed to have a dark side that intrigued Lisa. She has often fantasized about her. She didn't even think she knew who she was, let alone invite her out.

Saturday couldn't come soon enough. Lisa envisioned a night of fun and then romance. In her fantasy, heather 'showed her the way'. Lisa only had a few moments with girls in school. She had never been with a real woman. Mmmmm, her pussy was tingling just thinking about.

Heather called again Friday and set up everything. Heather would pick up Lisa at 7. Lisa could barely keep her hands out of her panties as 7 o'clock approached.

She heard heather pull up and ran outside to meet her. She jumped into her convertible and off they sped.

"Have you ever been to a high school party?" Heather asked Lisa as they drove.

"Yeah like 4 years ago, when I was in high school." Lisa laughed.

Heather laughed with her, "no, not like that. I keep forgetting that you are so young. I mean when adults get together and do juvenile things."

"Like what?" Lisa asked.

"Like we play truth or dare, spin the bottle and my fav, 7 minutes in heaven." Heather explained.

"I didn't even do that in high school." Lisa blushed.

"Well then you don't know what fun it can be! You'll see, we'll be there soon." Heather said.

Lisa's mind crept into a dark place. All these games being played, but the dares go to heather, the closet was going to be her and heather. And when heather spun the bottle, it would land on her. He pussy twitched. She couldn't wait.

They arrived at the house in the hills. It was a beautiful place. Lisa could see people already milling around inside.

Heather didn't even knock, she just strode right in.

"The party is here bitches!" She yelled to the group. Everyone swarmed heather with greetings and hugs. Soon heather was introducing Lisa around the room. Lisa thought, 'this is what the cool kids are doing after they grow up'. They had drinks and great conversation. That's when the host made the announcement. "Truth or dare in this room, spin the bottle in this room, 7 minutes in heaven over here and maybe later...rainbow party!"

The crowd cheered.

"What shall we do first?" Heather asked Lisa.

"I don't know..." Lisa blushed again. "You pick."

Heather looked around a bit and said.

"Spin the bottle!" And then she lead the way.

They joined the circle, already in progress. One of the players reminded them of the rules. "When you spin, you have to kiss whomever it lands on, and if you don't, you have to pay with an article of clothing."

"Sounds like fun." Lisa whispered into heathers ear, but felt very apprehensive.

The game went on without the bottle landing on either girls. Some couples kissed, some socks and belts came off. All very tame.

Then the bottle landed on heather. It was spun by an older gentleman. He just sat staring at heather, with a goofy grin.

Lisa thought heather would remove something, but instead, she leapt at the man and kissed him passionately.

Lisa was taken back, her heart sunk.

Heather spun the bottle, it landed on a cute girl. The girl looked shy, but then was suddenly all over heather. Their kiss was deep and loving, like they've done this before.

Lisa just wanted to leave.

The game went on, both girls lost some socks. Lisa thought it was weird that all the clothes went into a big garbage can.

"Let's go play truth or dare!" Heather suddenly said.

Lisa jumped up and went with her, she never got her kiss.

"Can I get my socks?" She asked heather.

"Oh no my dear, you don't get any clothing back until the party is over!" She said, laughing.

The girls ran to the next room. The party looked much crazier in here.

Lisa was shocked to see a couple topless girls, a few shirtless guys and OMG! A naked guy, only wearing socks. And he seemed very comfortable with it.

"Now here's where the freaks are!" Heather said, embracing the nude man.

Lisa thought,'at least this party is full of the beautiful people'.

The girls joined the fun. Someone immediately picked heather, "truth or dare?"

"Truth!" Heather said.

The group made a audible noise, like, uh-ho.

"Have you ever slept with another woman?" The man asked.

"Of course!" She said laughing.

"Truth or dare...Lisa!"

Lisa's heart jumped! What should she do?

"Dare", escaped her mouth before she even thought of the answer.

The crowd almost cheered. Lisa flushed.

Heather thought about it. Then she got a devious look. "I dare you...to...kiss chucks cock."

Lisa looked at the nude man, and then at his limp dick.

"That's not chuck," she said, "that's chuck." Pointing at a big, handsome black guy.

"I know miss Lilly-white goody two shoes has never seen a big black cock before...let alone kiss one." She said folding her arms.

Lisa looked back at chuck. His cock was now in his hand, it was as big and black as he was.

Lisa's mind raced, she only had four articles of clothing left. Pants, shirt, bra and undies.

Off came her shirt, "sorry chuck," she said to him smiling.

Chuck laughed, "I'll get ya next time,".

"You better get a little freaky or you are going to be naked soon my dear." Heather said, admiring Lisa's beautiful body. "But I won't mind." She winked. Lisa started feeling good again.

A couple more drinks and a few more rounds of truth or dare and the party was getting into full swing.

Girls sucked on men, men sucked on men. People were naked all over the house. Even heather was down to bra and panties.

Heather took a dare on her next turn.

"I dare you to lick my asshole!" The girl asking was really drunk and only had panties on.

"Malinda!! I hardly know you!" Heather said, acting appalled.

Off came her bra. She waggled her beautiful breasts around.

Lisa couldn't believe her eyes. She stared dreamily at heather. Almost drooling.

The spell was broken by heather. "Well? Truth or dare leeesssaaa!"

"Truth." She cooed.

"Do you wanna spend 7 minutes in heaven with me?" Heather said.

Lisa swooned. "Yes."

The topless girl grabbed Lisa's hand and lead her out of the room.

"Hey it's her turn!" Someone called as they left.

Heather guided her through a sea of bodies. Some clothed, some not. People danced. People were making love. Right there for all to see. Lisa was in a dream like state. They entered the room with the big walk-in closet. A few people were outside timing the couple in the closet.

"It's our turn." Heather said to the group.

"In 2 more minutes darling." The timer said.

"Now!" Said heather and opened the door.

A shocked man looked up from the ass fucking he was getting. The other guy just kept on fucking him.

"I'm almost there!" He grunted.

The crowd by the door silently looked on.

The man pumped a few more times and then started shuddering and grunting from his orgasm.

The crowd cheered.

Lisa barely knew about any of this scene. She couldn't take her eyes off of heathers gorgeous body. Her full perky tits. Her round smooth ass. Her skin was like fresh cinnamon. To lisa, she was a goddess. Lisa would worship her if she could.

The sweaty men cleared out of the closet.

Heather lead Lisa inside and shut the door.

Lisa's mouth immediately went straight to heathers. The two women passionately kissed and petted each other.

Heather had Lisa's bra off quickly and slid herself out of her panties. Lisa could smell heathers sweet aroma. She knew she was just as hot for her as she was. The women's tongues swirled around, mingling with lips and heated breath. Soon Lisa's jeans were on the floor. Hard nipples collided and rubbed against each other.

Suddenly heathers mouth moved to Lisa's ear and then her neck. Lisa's pussy felt like it was dripping.

Heather continued down. She was kneeling now. Kissing Lisa's between her breasts. Lisa trembled, her knees felt weak.

Heather kissed down her tummy. Lisa could feel the goose flesh creep over her arms and butt. Heather got nearer and nearer to Lisa's moist box. She swooned as her tongue ran around her thigh. Lisa's eyes closed. She was going to cum as soon as heather touched her there.

Heathers tongued and kisses danced to Lisa's inner thigh. She could feel the juice dripping down. Heather gently slid Lisa's panties down around her ankles. She kissed even closer and closer to Lisa's trembling pussy. Lisa could feel heathers hot breath on her pouting lips. Heathers tongue touched her clit. That's when Lisa started to explode and that's when the door opened.

Everyone watched as Lisa convulsed with the hottest orgasm she ever had.

Lisa collapsed onto the clothing riddled floor. She shuddered and trembled trying to regain control over herself. The crowd outside the door was cheering and applauding. Lisa looked up and heather was taking bows.

Lisa didn't know what to think. Such an intimate moment was turned into a freak show. Lisa tried to stand, tried to gather her clothes.

"Oh no!" Heather said. "You and I are staying nude!"

Lisa shot a look at heather. Heather sensed her animosity.

She held out her hand. "It will be okay angel. You're with me."

Lisa's heart raced again. She felt as if heather radiated love. And Lisa was basking in the light.

She took heathers hand and walked away from the leering crowd. Lisa stayed right behind heather. Still feeling very shy. No one had really ever seen her nude. Even her lovers only shared moments in the dark, or candlelight. But never like this.

The woman walked back among the party goers. Lisa started feeling a bit more relaxed because of all the other nude people. No one seemed to be ashamed about anything they were doing. Sex was going on everywhere. Girls jumped from one cock to another. Another woman was surrounded by men. She was sucking off all of them. Lisa just soaked in every scene.

Lisa and heather walked through the spacious house. Checking out the whole scene, and participating here and there.

"Heather, I need you, to taste you. To pleasure you." Lisa whispered, not believing the words coming out of her mouth.

Heather turned and gazed into Lisa's eyes. Then their mouths met. Soft, moist lips collided.

Heather pulled away, Lisa was lost in ecstasy.

"Will you do anything for me?" Heather cooed.

"Anything!" Lisa immediately answered, lost in lust.

Heather kissed Lisa's neck. Lisa's nipples hardened, her pussy moistened.

"Anyyythinggg...!" Lisa moaned.

"Come with me." Heather said grabbing Lisa's hair.

She lead Lisa back into the 'truth it dare' room.

"Chuck!" Heather yelled. "Chuck! I need you to fuck this whore!"

Lisa couldn't believe what she was hearing. She awoke from her dream-like trance.

"Heather..." She whined.

"If you love me! You'll do what I ask!" Heather replied.

Chuck strode over.

"What's up baby?" He asked heather.

Heather kissed chuck on the cheek.

"Charles, this beautiful young lady has never had black meat. In fact, I'm not sure if she has ever had meat!"

"Heather!" Lisa said a bit sternly.

Heather pulled Lisa close. "Baby, if you still love me more, than big, black cock, tell me after your done."

Heather gazed into Lisa's eyes. Lisa was again, transfixed.

Chuck started unzipping his pants.

"Told ya I'd get ya." Chuck laughed as he pulled out his cock.

His heavy cock fell forward and bounced, semi-hard. It was still the biggest cock Lisa ever seen.

"Suck it Lisa." Heather whispered.

Lisa couldn't take her eyes off of chucks enormous cock. She fell to her knees.

Lisa grabbed chucks cock with both hands. She pulled and stroked on it. Heather dropped down behind Lisa. She ran her hands up Lisa's thighs, ass and stomach. Lisa tilted her head back so she could kiss heather.

The women embraced into a erotic paradise.

Chuck undid his drawers and kicked them out of the way.

Heather broke the kiss and directed her attention to chucks now throbbing cock.

Lisa looked back, and her mouth fell onto his pulsating member.

While Lisa sucked and kissed chucks cock, heathers hands ran up and down Lisa's trembling body.

Chucks semen rose. Lisa's hot mouth working his cock. Heathers hands pawing at Lisa. All of the gorgeous bodies and sex going on the entire evening, it was too much for chuck. He exploded in Lisa's mouth without warning.

Lisa's head shot back, yet every stream of chucks powerful orgasm still splattered all over her.

Heather was in heaven. She rubbed and licked the jizz off of Lisa's body.

Lisa was lost in lust. Heathers tongue worked Lisa's neck and breasts. Her mouth, thick with cum met Lisa's mouth. Their tongues swirled the creamy treat around. Lisa could care less about the mans cum, she just wanted to be kissed and held by heather forever.

A small crowd once again circled around the beautiful nude girls. More hard cocks floated in Lisa's face.

"Suck them all!" Heather told Lisa.

Lisa's mouth found a rock hard cock and she swallowed it down. Her head bobbing back and forth. She would do anything heather asked at this point. One cock was replaced by another and then another. Heathers mouth nibbled on Lisa's breasts and nipples. Every once in a whole she would nozzle a cock or ball sack. Making the men wild.

Lisa felt another spray of semen across her lips. Heather quickly caught the jizz as it dripped down Lisa's chin. And then slipped it back into her mouth.

Another man unloaded his orgasm right at both girls. Heather was in a frenzy, Lisa was in heaven.

Heather lay Lisa back and straddled her head. Heathers mouth went right to Lisa's pouting, wet pussy. Lisa returned the favor, her tongue dove deep into heathers sweet cunt. It was the first time she tasted heathers pussy and it was better then she could ever have imagined.

A man kneeled down right above Lisa's head. Lisa barely realized this because of her blinded ecstasy. The man entered heather. His balls started slapping her thighs and Lisa's forehead. Lisa kept licking and sucking heathers lips and clit. Heathers orgasm was ignored by everyone except Lisa. She tasted the sweet honey sliding down the mans shaft, she felt her body tense, felt the goose flesh ripple across her thighs. Heathers head rose as she came. Only to have a cock forced into her mouth as she did. Heather had a cock in her mouth and her pussy. Lisa worked her pussy with her tongue, heathers next orgasm was even more violent then the last.

The man came inside heathers pussy, his grunts and moans subsided as his cock fell back out. His cum slid onto Lisa's probing tongue. The combination of heathers sweet juices and the mans cum pushed lisa over the edge again. Heathers fingers slid up and down Lisa's wet slit as she came. Both girls held each other tight, trembling. In love.

They lay slumped on the floor for a very long time. Party goers started to disperse. The girls just lay, basking in their new found love. Holding each other, a small kiss here, another there. Hands petting each other all over.

The girls were about the only ones left when the host broke the spell.

"Ladies, you guys were the stars of the show, but the party is over." He said kindly.

The girls arose, dazed, all most confused as to where they were.

They found a few articles of clothing, enough to get them home. They walked, hand in hand out into the cool, dark night.

"I do love you more then cock heather." Lisa said sweetly as the walked to the car.

Heather embraced Lisa with a kiss.

Both wondered what adventure they would find next.

Djanarchy
Djanarchy
18 Followers