The Party

Story Info
Losing a bet to my wife leads me to being the entertainment.
1.7k words
4.03
57.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes losing can be fun, with that out there I should let you know more about us. My wife and I are in our early thirties, and we have been together for 11 years. Maggie has always been a little self-conscious about her body, but I do not see a reason why. She is 5' 2" with double D breasts, a sexy behind and a very pretty face. I am about 6', blonde and work in a very physical profession. I should mention that Maggie is a lot less self-conscious about my body and is always looking for a way to have me walk around the house naked, which I let her do as it leads to great sex.

We have two young children so alone time is always in short supply, but once they go to bed we find some time for fun. Every summer they go up to Maggie's parents cottage for two weeks, this is usually our most fun weeks of the summer, we relax and play games. This Friday will be the start of our little vacation.

Often these games are card games for clothes and once they run out favours. Today's game will be strip cribbage. Now the rules are simple, the one behind at the double skunk and skunk lines loses clothes and the loser of the game either takes of an article of remaining clothing or does a dare from the winner if they are out of cloths.

We decide that we will each start with four pieces to lose, even though one of mine will be a free pass as I only have three pieces of clothing on since socks do not count. The game starts out slowly but Maggie quickly takes an early lead. At the skunk she takes my pants from me, my excitement for the game is showing in the tent in my underwear. Her luck stalls and I come back for her top and take her pants for the game.

The next game sees me lose my shirt and free pass and Maggie loses her bra. This is setting up for an exciting finish. Maggie raises the stake, the winner of the game can make the loser do anything they wanted for the weekend and if it is a skunk they win absolute control of the loser for another 48 hours of their choosing as well. I was up for it, I could think of many things that she could do for me in a 48 hour period.

My hands are great at the start and I just eek out a double skunk line win and with a grin accept Maggie's panties as payment. Boastfully I let her know some of the things she will be doing for me. This must have changed my luck as Maggie got one great hand after another and suddenly I was naked and 5 points from the skunk line, she was 2 points from the win. She lead a card for the next hand and I paired it up for 2 points, and then she played another of the same card for the win. She did look very sexy as she jumped for joy.

I had to take a long stroll outside to start my punishment and then I ended up tied to the bed and blindfolded while she entertained herself with my body. We finished the evening with a moonlight skinny dip and some sex on the lawn. I spent the rest of the weekend naked, to my wife's delight. On Monday we went to our normal routine and this is when the story takes a turn.

Some of Maggie's friends at work went out to a strip joint celebrate a co-workers birthday. Since they are all female, it was a male strip joint that they went to. They were sharing their disappointment at the fact that the strippers do not remove all their clothes with Maggie. The birthday girl had wanted to see a naked man, in fact they all wanted to. This is when an idea popped into Maggie's head. She suggested that they look into hiring a stripper for an evening that would strip completely. This was shot down quickly by the others as they all had husbands and kids at home. She then reminded them that our kids were away and that I would not have a problem with them holding it at our place. The plan was set in motion with the stipulation that the group would not be any larger than the 6 women at the lunch table. It was agreed and Maggie had the first part of her plan ready.

The next part was probably the easiest for her, when she came home I was in the shower. The job that I had did keep me in shape but it also required a good shower when I get home. She walked into the bathroom and asked me how my day was and then left with the cloths that had brought to change into. When I came down the stairs, completely naked, she asked me if I was comfortable in my current outfit. I said yes, as I had become comfortable walking around naked as it both amused and turned her on.

We had supper and a swim and then she let me know her plan. I stammered, "What????" in response.

Maggie reminded me of the wager from Friday and the cost of reneging on the bet. I had no choice really, so I reluctantly agreed. The next day she had gone shopping for something for me to strip out of on Friday night. Over the next couple of evenings I practised a routine for her, I did not think they were that good but I was assured that as long as every piece of clothing came off it would be a hit.

Friday came and I got home early and showered and changed into my clothes for the party. I had parked my truck behind the workshop so that when the party goers arrived they would think that I was not home. I relaxed in the bedroom to wait for my cue.

I heard the voices of Maggie and here 5 friends come in, I could also here the clinking of bottles of alcoholic beverages that they had brought with them. It was 5 o'clock and I was scheduled to perform at 7, so they would be finished their supper and loosened up before I came out. Maggie came upstairs to change into her bathing suit while the rest changed downstairs. I had hidden all of her bikini tops, but Maggie was ahead of me and pulled one out of a bag she was carrying. There was knock on the bedroom door, Shelley, the birthday girl had found out that she had forgotten a bathing suit and was looking for one to borrow. I quickly popped into the closet to hid.

My treachery was going to pay off as Maggie had informed her that she only had bottoms as I had stolen all of her tops last week. Shelley did not think this would be a problem as she would not fit the top anyway. She left with a t shirt and a bottom.

After Maggie and here left, I could here voices in the yard and splashing in the pool. The booze and pizza they had come with were being consumed. Maggie had smuggled me a couple of slices and a few drinks to loosen me up, these were long gone and it was a half an hour until show time.

The time had come for the my performance and I had slipped out the front door. I had on a pair of pants that were joined together by Velcro, a button up shirt and a little pair of underwear that would come undone at the side with a little tug. I rang the door bell and waited for someone to come and let me in for the party.

To my surprise it was a very excited and topless Shelley that had come to the door. She quickly covered herself when she saw me, I told her not to be embarrassed as I was their performer for the night. She was quiet as we walked to the back yard.

Maggie stood up and addressed the group "Tonight Eddie will be our entertainer, I won a bet last week where the loser had to do anything the winner asked. Not only will he be stripping for us, he will be our bartender and waiter for the rest of the evening. Enjoy my winnings".

Shelley was looking for her shirt as she now felt self conscious topless, Maggie grabbed it and tossed it on the roof of the house with a sly smile. She then took off her top as well, "Now we are both topless so you won't feel all alone." Shelly blushed, all the way to her navel, but then perked up and said "I guess if I can see Eddie naked, he can see me topless. Feel free to join in girls."

Maggie then turned on the song that I had practised to and whispered in my ear "I cannot wait to see you strip, and yes the I just added the waiter part".

I did not think my dancing routine was that great but every time I took a piece of clothing off there were great cheers. I started by slowly unbuttoning my shirt and then tossing it aside. The movement of my hips caused my pants to just fall off when I tossed the shirt. This was met with applause from the audience. I moved around the group for the rest of the song, keeping a safe distance so that they could not pull of my remaining piece of clothing. It wasn't covering much, just a pouch for the front and string to hold it up, but I wanted it to last to end At the end of the song I stuck my fingers in the waist band and popped the string loose. It fell away to great cheer.

I spent the rest of the evening delivering drinks to everyone, the were having fun with their hands. I got three more bikini tops as tips. It was now getting late and the group was getting ready to head for home. They went inside and changed back into their clothes and knew that they would never be able to tell anyone about the evening.

I turned to Maggie and asked if she had as much fun as she thought she would and she answered "Yes, and I cannot wait for tomorrow."

"What happens tomorrow?" I asked.

"Not sure yet." was the reply.