The Party

Story Info
Daddy teases and denies his submissive girl pet.
2.1k words
4.02
41.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smilecat
smilecat
10 Followers

Ding!

The sound of the doorbell downstairs brought Kitty to attention, snapping her out of her nervous trance. Tonight they were hosting a dinner party to celebrate a breakthrough at Daddy's lab. Her first impulse was to head to the door and welcome their new guests to their home, but that was Daddy's job tonight. Her job was simply to get dressed nice, and be ready to meet all of her Daddy's friends and co-workers.

Kitty turned back to the mirror, looking over herself one last time. In her brand new evening dress and tall stilletto heels, It was hard for the young woman to believe it was even her reflected in the mirror. She was so used to wearing punky, schoolgirl clothes. But there she was in the mirror, a picture of sexy elegance. She ran through a few introductions in front of the mirror- her voice tended to squeak when she was nervous, but with practice could she keep it at that low, alluring purr that drove her Daddy wild to hear.

"You look wonderful, baby girl."

Kitty blushes and turns to see her Daddy in the doorway.

"Think I'm ready to meet your friends, Daddy?" she asks, wobbling a little as she tries to get her footing. These heels were definitely higher than she was used to.

"They can wait until I've had a good look at you." Daddy replies, shutting the door behind him.

Kitty smiles. She knows she looks good when her Daddy looks at her this way - his eyes are wolfish and wanting, and she feels warmer under his gaze.

"Just a look?"

Kitty sways her hips and turns to give her Daddy a good look at all his 'favorite' parts. The heels pinch her feet as she moves, but the effect is worth it. Her Daddy pulls her into an embrace and Kitty lets out a little squeal as his arms wrap around her. She can feel his hard cock against her ass, straining the fabric.

"This is more than a look, Daddy." Kitty murmurs, nuzzling into his arms.

"And you're having too much fun being looked at."

Kitty giggles and gives his hand a little play-bite.

"You're too much fun, Daddy."

Ding!

The two tense up in unison at the doorbell downstairs. Kitty giggles.

"We'd better get to our party. Daddy." Kitty murmurs, pressing her hips back against him. "Our guests are waiting"

"They can wait..."

The doorbell rings a second time. Kitty laughs, wiggling out of her Daddy's grasp and out the door.

——————————----------

Sometime later, Kitty is left to move through the party alone. She steps nervously, trying not to wobble on her brand-new heels. There's so many new people to meet and so much information to take in that she's a little overwhelmed, and she soon starts to feel a bit alien in her fancy new clothes - the heels pinch something awful, and the dress feels so different.

It's a relief when her Daddy beckons her to sit on the couch beside him and meet a friend of his.

"This is my darling Kitty," Daddy says as she approaches.

"It's nice to meet you, Kitty." The friend asks, looking over her appreciatively. Kitty can see the hunger in his eyes. She sits down beside her Daddy and smiles, confident.

"I was told you write for a living?" The friend asks politely.

As Kitty opens her mouth to respond, she feels her Daddy's hand casually petting her leg beneath the table. The sensation makes her breath catch in her throat. His hand starts to move higher, stroking, probing. She clamps her legs shut.

"Yes, I write." Kitty replies with a smile, her Daddy's hands trapped between her legs. If Daddy wanted to play this game, fine - She could handle it. Talking to people was her natural talent. She'd show him- she'd make a great impression, distractions be damned.

"Oh, what do you write?" Daddy's friend responds politely, oblivious to the happenings going on before him.

"F-fiction, mostly." Kitty's voice squeaks a little. Not loud enough for the friend to notice, but enough to show her Daddy that his touches were having quite the effect. Kitty grabs her Daddy's wrist under the table to stop him, but the effect is more intimate than anything - feeling his warm flesh against her palm does nothing to calm her heated nerves.

Damn him! Kitty thinks. Couldn't Daddy tell she was nervous enough as is, without his distractions? She feels a jolt as Daddy scratches his nails over her nylon stockings, making her inner thighs tense with tickly joy. Kitty bites her lip and tries to focus, but Daddy can see her struggling.

"Yes, she writes very interesting stories. And games, too, right?" Daddy responds for her. His hand stops moving for a moment and Kitty catches her breath. She decides she'll have to stick to short answers, otherwise she's quite sure her Daddy will wait until just the right moment, when she's passionately describing some aspect of storytelling of importance to her, that his hand will start moving again.

———————————————————————

Soon after, the two retire to Daddy's room for a break.

"I see you enjoyed meeting my friends. You made a lovely introduction."

"No thanks to you!" Kitty responds indignantly. Her skin still tingles from Daddy's surreptitious touches.

"Aw, are you so worried? You did great." Daddy says, sliding onto the bed next to his pet. "And now," he says, unzipping the back of her dress, "you don't have to worry about them anymore. The rest of the night is for just you and me."

Kitty frowns brattily at her Daddy and makes to wiggle away from him, but Daddy puts a stop to her with a hand around her neck. Kitty stops squirming immediately. She doesn't dare move when Daddy has his hands on her, not like this. She sits still, eyes shining with pleasurable fear and anticipation, as her dress is stripped from her, leaving her in black lingerie.

Daddy releases his pet's throat to reach under the bed and produce a length of red rope. Kitty watches him uncoil it in rapt anticipation. She can't wait to be turned into a lovely decorated object for Daddy. She knows there's no dress nicer or more flattering than Daddy's ropes. Daddy commands her to sit up.

Daddy slides the rope over her body, under her breasts, between her legs. Soft fabric, warm skin. Everything feels so nice to Kitty...

She relaxes, and starts to wiggle her feet out of her heels.

"Keep your heels on for now, pet." She feels the rope between her legs, rubbing along her curves. Daddy coils the rope around her ribs, wrapping her snugly in such a way that her breasts push out, completely exposed. He fastens her wrists behind her, then her legs together. Kitty can see herself in the bedroom mirror, wrapped up like the loveliest present. Her rosy skin peeks out between red ropes, her breasts and ass prominently on display.

"Lay back, pet."

She lays back on the bed and waits for her daddy's hands. Daddy fishes something out of the nightstand and places it just out of her line of sight. Kitty is excited to see what it is - Daddy likes to use toys on her, and she knows he can use them in ways that make her feel very, very good. She relaxes, and doesn't fight when he reveals his toy for her; A lovely pink silicone ball gag, just the right size for her to bite down on without hurting too much. Daddy pops it into her mouth with little resistance, and his cock hardens at the sight of her wet lips lewdly wrapping around the pink ball. He fastens the gag and resumes petting his girl, moving his hands down her neck, her chest. He leans down to whisper in her ear, and Kitty shivers at the feeling of his warm breath on her neck.

"You know, we've been gone for awhile." Daddy murmurs. I should really go check on the party."

"Mmm... MMF?!" Kitty responds in disbelief.

"It'll just be a moment." Daddy says, getting up and readjusting his coat. "Don't worry, I'll be back soon. Just sit tight." Kitty struggles to sit up and retort, but he's out the door before she can, shutting the door behind him.

Kitty groans angrily after her Daddy. How dare he leave her alone? She'd show him - she'd escape! And wouldn't that show him, if her Daddy came back and she was free? Maybe she'd mingle around the party by herself, how about that?!

Spurred on by petty fantasy, her little hands struggle to loosen the ropes as she writhes along the bed. However her efforts to find slack are in vain. Her pulling only manages to tighten the ropes around her, pulling the soft fabric back and forth against her slit.

She lets out a little gasp of surprise as the rope drags against her most sensitive areas. Her clit happened to be in just the right place for the fabric to rub right on it. Well, not 'happened.' Daddy had tied it this way on purpose, she was sure! The more she struggled, the more aroused she became. The soft, ribbed texture of the rope caressed her as it was pulled taut against her clit, like a hand pressing up against her, rubbing back and forth, bringing her closer and closer to...

Daddy opened the door to find his pet just as he'd left her.

"Did my little girl enjoy being tied?

"Mrrf." Kitty responded angrily, but her cunt betrayed her real desires. The rope between her legs was wet with arousal.

"Lay on your stomach now, Daddy's going to take care of you."

She obeyed. Daddy's hands moved down her back, caressing her ass and thighs. She raises her hips to present her cunt to him, wanting nothing more than to feel her daddy filling her - and he does, pressing a finger into her wet, swollen cunt. It's tight, and gets even tighter as Kitty squeezes around her Daddy's finger, wanting more, needing to be filled more. Daddy's hands feel so much better than rope.

Her toes curl in her heels, pressing their stiletto tips into the bed. Daddy begins to finger fuck his pet and she grinds her hips back against him. She moans lustfully as he slips in another finger, then another - So deliciously filled, she can only imagine the pleasure to come when her Daddy fucks her proper. Daddy leans back, sliding his hand out of his delicious babygirl's cunt.

"Daddy has to go check on something, babygirl - hold tight." Kitty lays there, panting, waiting, and barely hears his words. Only when Daddy's halfway to the door does she realize that she isn't going to feel his cock in her, filling her, giving her the thing she so desperately craves. She gives a muffled moan in protest as the door is shut.

On her own again, Kitty groans. She needs to be fucked, now - it was no fair of her Daddy to leave her pent up like this! She grinds her cunt against the ropes shamelessly, savoring the feeling of wet fabric on her warm cunt. The rope tightens around her hips and breasts, and the tight feeling of being wrapped in bondage is enough to make her moan and grind harder, desperately seeking release.

But it's not enough. Tied so tightly, she soon realizes that her body cannot get the release it needs on it's own. Her neck and wrists ache from trying to hold herself up, and her heels slide uselessly over the bed as she tries to get footing. It's no use. She'll just have to wait for Daddy to come back, whenever that is, and deal with the little drooling mess he left waiting.

Suddenly, she hears her Daddy open the door. He came back sooner this time! She wiggles happily, displaying her need as clearly as she can. Her legs are spread as far as the ropes will let them - which isn't very far - but Daddy can see her dripping arousal clearly.

"Does my little girl want release?" Kitty whimpers and begs through her gag as Daddy stands there. "Alright, Daddy will be merciful."

Kitty feels his hands trail along her back, to her ass, over her inner thighs, between her thighs - and then down to her feet. In a swift movement Daddy undoes her heels and lets them fall to the floor beside the bed, where Kitty hears them clunk onto the floor.

"There you are. Much more comfortable, hmm?" Kitty wiggles her stocking feet, expecting more, needing more... But then...

"I'll be back in a moment." Daddy says cheerily, and exits the room, closing the door swiftly so the party guests can't hear his pet's muffled angry screams.

smilecat
smilecat
10 Followers