The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" I shook my head and squeezed my eyes shut.

"Theo." Kyle's tone sounded like an order. And it was. Theo slapped my face, then turned my chin toward the flatscreen. There it was, big as the wall, my quivering pink pussy trying to fight off the assault.

"Watch," said Kyle. "It's almost time. The more you fight it, the better it'll be. You're afraid," he said, pinching my nipple. "But this cunt is hungry. She's greedy for my cock and as soon as I stuff it in there, she's gonna suck me off, making me as hard as iron, so I can rape you from one year, right into the other."

"Oh God!" I wailed as Kyle's nasty words sent a spark of unwelcome arousal straight to my core.

On the flat screen, I could see his cock pushing further inside. Slow, agonizing progress.

The television went to a split screen. On one side the close-up of my rape, on the other, the ball dropping in Times Square.

The crowd in New York cheered as I cried. A hundred thousand voices shouted along as the clock ticked down to the New Year, and the further violation of my body.

"Ten!" Kyle squared his stance and thrust.

"Nine!" He drew out then teased forward again.

"Eight!" Out again, a slow drag.

"Seven!" In a little farther. I could feel my slick juices starting to coat the head of his cock.

"Six!" He withdrew, and on the flatscreen I could see the shaft of his erection glistening with my wetness.

"Five!" He pushed forward, and my entrance stretched painfully.

"Four!" He eased out slowly, his gaze locked on where our bodies joined.

"Three!" Grabbing both my tits, he used them like handles, steadying himself as he thrust again.

"Two!" He withdrew. The other men adjusted their grip on me, bracing themselves. I braced too, every muscled tensing like never before.

"One! Happy New Year!"

Kyle thrust deep, his steely cock slicing through my tender flesh like a knife through butter. Pain lanced through my pussy as he fucked me. He was mean, pulling out fully between each stroke so that every drive back into my throbbing cunt felt like a new assault.

After what felt like an eternity, he eased his movements, and began to fuck me slowly, grinning at me as he did so, our gazes locked in a terrible intimacy. Predator and prey, rapist and victim. I was forced to witness every second of Kyle's ecstasy. Every moan, every twitch of his jaw, every jerk of his hips as he took his most basest pleasures from my shattered body.

No one spoke. Theo worked my tits, rolling the nipples, while Mal's clever fingers massaged my clit, forcing me toward orgasm against my will.

"Feel that?" Kyle said as he retreated, then stabbed his cock back into my pussy. "Feel that tightening Jess? Feel those muscles starting to spasm?" His breathing was labored and ragged, his face strained and just on the edge of rapture.

Theo turned my head to the flat screen, forcing me to watch.

Kyle pulled out, the purple head of his cock bobbing just inside my tender flesh. My used pussy hole was pulsing like a little mouth, opening and closing around the head of his cock as though trying to suck him back inside. Trying to suck him off.

The sight of it had my body erupting with lust.

"Oh there she goes," Kyle said. He pushed forward again, a slow hot slide that felt like red hot steel carving a tunnel in my body. He worked at it, in and out, again and again, his gaze darting from my cunt, to my tits, to my face. "That pussy loves it, she loves me raping her Jessica. You can't hide it. Feel that sloppy wet cunt sucking me off?"

"Oh God!" I wailed as the first spirals of orgasm hit me, my back arched and my hips bucked wildly as my cunt clamped down around Kyle's cock like a steel vice, and I came harder than I ever had in my life.

Still he raped me, fucking my pussy viciously through each wave of orgasm until finally, he was coming too, shouting out loud as his hands mangled my tits and his throbbing cock pulsed every drop of cum into my aching raw cunt.

***

Three days later, there was a knock at the door. Glancing through the peephole I smiled and opened the door.

"Hey," I said with a shy grin. "Was wondering when you might stop by."

"You doing alright?" Kyle said, concern in eyes. "That was pretty intense. I've been kind of worried about you. You haven't been in touch or anything."

Stepping aside I held the door open, and gestured for him to come in.

"I'm great," I said. "Really. And I didn't stop by, because...well. I kind of didn't want the fantasy to end, and me coming to you, that would kind of ruin it. If that makes sense?"

"Okay," he said, nodding. "Yeah I can see that. But you are okay, right? Rob was worried you'd be pissed about the leggings."

"Oh my God, no." I shook my head. "That was a brilliant touch. Really, everybody was amazing...and you!"

"Good," he said. "I admit I was worried for a minute there. I thought maybe you'd changed your mind. But when you didn't use the safe word I figured-"

"No, no," I said, shaking my head. "I was just playing along. Convincing myself that I didn't remember the night we planned it, that made it even more of a turn on."

"Good." He nodded. "You were very convincing."

"But so where you!" I said, with a laugh. "I had no idea you were faking being pissed."

"Yeah?' Kyle looked sheepish. "Maybe I really did miss my calling?"

"It was a total mind fuck, and such a turn on," I said. "I really thought you were serious, that you weren't going to participate."

"Are you kidding?" Kyle crossed to me and threaded one big hand through my hair. "I wouldn't have missed that for the world. I've wanted to fuck you since the day we met."

"Really?" I breathed the words, my eyes locking with his.

"Yes." His gaze darted over my lips, then down to the skimpy tank top I was wearing. "And I can't wait to do it again."

"Hmmm," I said, watching his eyes.

"What do you say?" He grinned. "Wanna fuck?"

My heart skipped a beat and the air caught in my lungs. Kyle's gaze lifted to mine, questioning.

I licked my lips, the lower one trembling with lust.

"No," I whispered. "I'm not going to let you rape me again."

Kyle's expression flashed with confusion, but then it cleared and I saw understanding dawn. A cold determination settled into his gaze. The predator was aroused.

Backing me into the wall, he slammed his hips into mine, grabbed ahold of my tank top and ripped it down the center. My breasts bobbed free and Kyle slapped them harshly, twisting one nipple hard.

"Listen bitch," he said. Gripping my chin with one hand he forced the other down my yoga pants and groped my pussy. "This cunt is mine now, and I'll fuck it whenever I want."

THE END

==============

Original short story by Jessica (Jinx Numanox in Second Life).

DISCLAIMER:

This is a Fantasy only.