The Party

Story Info
Master takes his lady to a party.
964 words
3.68
22.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sugarlips
sugarlips
12 Followers

"It's a party" he said, "wear something sexy." So she wore all black leather, from the bustier bearly holding in her big tits, to the little black mini-skirt that just covered her curvaceous ass. A collar was fastened snugly around her neck. The collar screamed his ownership of her even as the leather blackness set off the creaminess of her skin. Her blue eyes shone with anticipation. A party!

They set off to the party in his Dodge Ram truck. They arrived quickly, although it was not an area she had visited before. They got out and walked into the hotel. His dark brown eyes looked almost black as he looked at her with such intensity that she shivered from head to toe.

Once inside, she noticed that there were several people walking around, dressed as sexily as her. Several of the women were wearing transparent blouses and some wore no covering on their tits at all.

He led her to a crowded area, and introduced her as his. He then led her to a box. A long box with holes all over it. He opened the box and bid her get in. At first she balked, not understanding his meaning. "Get into the box? Was he crazy?", she thought, but she bowed to his wishes, trusting him to know what was best for her. She lay into the box and he opened her bustier, showing her tits to all that walked by. He rucked up her skirt, and found out that she wore no panties, and he was pleased with her anticipation of his wishes. Sliding his hand up her inner thighs, he separated her legs until there was a clear path to her hot pussy. Then he took his hands away, and slowly closed the box. "Sshh" he told her, putting his finger to her lips. "Trust me in this, I know what you want." So she closed her eyes, lay back and tried to relax, but the anticipation and fear made it difficult. In the confines of the box, her heart beat loudly and she wondered if anyone else could hear it but her.

She felt a hand come through one of the holes in the box. IT was a mans hand and not the hand of her master. Another hand came through another hole. Then another and another. She had no idea how many people were touching her, but she felt several hands touch her body head to foot. She heard a groveling low voice proclaim when he pinched her nipple. He liked how big it was and wanted to get into the box with her. Another hand was on the other nipple, but it was slowly caressing not pinching like the other man. Yet another hand had slid its way into the crack of her ass. She started to close her legs, but remembering what her master had said, she opened them again. Realizing that she liked the feel of this hand, she opened some more, and a finger slid into her warm tight ass. "I'm fucking her! I'm fucking her with my finger!" rang out from an excited voice. Yet another hand slid up her legs. She could feel someone parting her pussy lips. She wanted to see whom, but she was getting so wet, she didn't really care.

The hand not only parted her lips, but he slid a finger inside her. The ballet between the finger in her ass and the finger in her pussy made her breathless. Breathing hard she asked for more. "Please, fill me up, so horny!" she screamed. Immediately more fingers were added to her holes. The man at her ass added two more fingers and she could feel her asshole loosen and admit his digits deep inside her dark channel.

The man at her pussy added another finger to her hot pussy, but another man added two more fingers in it too, so she was really filled to the max with men's hands. They seemed to be everywhere. She gasped as she saw an opening in front of her face. Her master got on top of the box where she was contained. He smiled down at her in her lust-drenched state. He straddled the box and lowered his ass to her mouth. "Suck my nuts" he told her. Her tongue came out of her mouth and she started to lock and suck his nuts. Warm strokes, down the length of them, then he bobbed one into her mouth and she opened to take it in. As she opened her mouth and slid out her hot wet tongue, he changed his movements, instead presenting her with his ass. She tongued his tight asshole and licked him from nuts to ass. She concentrated on his ass licking deeply, loving the pleasure she provided for him.

The men in her pussy and ass shoved their fingers in and out. Her nipples hurt from the pinching and groping from the men around her. But she loved it. She felt like such a slut, such a bad girl. But she knew that her master loved her no matter what and she wanted to please him. She kept on licking his ass.

He turned around and fed her his cock. Hard and strong, she could smell the pungent male odor and it drove her crazy. He slid his cock into her mouth, sliding it between her soft warm lips. She looked into his eyes, and sucked deeply.

It wasn't long until he had shot his cream down her throat, and she had swallowed every drop. He loved her that was all that mattered.

The party was the highlight for quite a long time, but the anticipation of what he was going to do next was even better.

sugarlips
sugarlips
12 Followers