The Party

Story Info
Teri & Pat include fun couple in their exhibitionism.
3.1k words
4.41
44.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
terilynj
terilynj
10 Followers

The air felt delicious and warm to Teri and her friends as they made their way into the upscale and expensive southern Florida home. Teri and Patricia walked close to each other, close enough to touch elbows, hips, shoulders; close enough to catch each other's scent and each other's excitement at the coming evening. They had been lucky to be invited to a party at the home of a wealthy client of Pat's. She was known to give luxurious parties in and around her lovely home, parties that had a reputation for excellent food and wine, and for sometimes going into the deep hours of the morning, and where few of the guests left unsatisfied, in any meaning of the word. Teri and Pat had been friends since high school, and lovers since college. Their erotic life had led them into many experiments, and their love of letting themselves go, no matter what the surroundings, had increased to the point of need. There had been bets, dares, unforeseen and planned opportunities that had developed into exciting displays and fantastic orgasms in front of surprised and appreciative onlookers (See "The Bet", "The Weekend", and "The Waitress").

For Teri in particular, there was almost an addiction to letting her secret inside desires be witnessed by others. She didn't really like the word "slutty", but the very very naughty behavior she reveled in would have been termed that by others. She smiled a little and tossed her long straight blondish hair as the soft warm air caressed her skin. Pat looked at her admiringly, letting her eyes slide over Teri's smallish 32b breasts, cone shaped and pointy, with long rosy colored nipples whose outlines showed clearly through the silk camisole that she wore beneath an open jacket top. Her naughty attitude was proclaimed by a bare tummy above a rather low rise front button skirt that came only half way to her knees. Her legs were bare, and her red toenails accented her naked legs through the straps of her high platform sandals. Pat loved how Teri dressed to tease, and had reminded her that tonight it was Pat's turn to call the shots. They were accompanied by a fun couple they had met in that wild night at a bar, when Pat had followed Teri's commands lewdly, and by a lovely winsome redheaded waitress who had fallen victim to their daring behavior in an earlier adventure as well.

Their hostess greeted them and guided them through the tiled walkways to a table with food and wine spread on a porch adjacent to the pool area. There were soft lights around the pool, and palm trees, and various kinds of lounging chairs and tables for people to use as they shared drink and conversation. Music came from another room, where most of the guests were gathered, some dancing, some conversing , some flirting, and everyone drinking freely. Teri watched her companions as they chose from the sumptuous spread and downed their first glasses of wine. Her lover, Pat, looked terrific. Her long very dark hair flowed forward as Pat leaned over the table, and Teri noticed that it was easy to see her right breast, naked full, firm, with an aroused pinkish tan nipple, whenever she leaned a little, or even extended her arm. Pat had worn a simple wrap-around dress with a belt loosely tied at the waist. It was so short that it looked almost like a beach robe, but was satin and decorated with lace at the sleeves and the collar, and a flowery stitch on the lapels. Her dressy thigh highs were white, in contrast to the dark maroon dress, and ended just at her hem, giving flashes of bare skin when Pat walked. Pat's figure was enticingly curvy, more completely womanly than Teri's, and even behind the large lapels of her dress it was easy to tell that her breasts must be magnificent. And they were! Teri could visualize them totally as Pat leaned forward again, catching Teri's eye as she did so, and following her glance. Pat's breasts were a full 36C, nearly perfectly round, and very firm, riding high on her ribcage. Her nipples were exactly in the center, like the bullseye of a target, and Teri's heart skipped a beat even then as she visualized how her tongue loved to circle those nipples, round and round, sensing them tighten and lift up, wanting access to Teri's tongue, lips, suckling mouth.

The couple that accompanied them laughed softly and comfortably at the scene. They had shared with Teri and Pat on the ride to the party how their own erotic activities had involved a certain amount of daring, and how they looked forward to doing more, when they had the chance. Teri thought to herself that this may be the time. The young waitress whose name was Dawn fidgeted a little nervously with her wine, then gulped it in an attempt to arm herself with bravery. Teri knew she was hooked by their boldness and their brazen direct displays of affection. "Who knows where this may lead?" Teri thought to herself as she felt the atmosphere of party and erotic play begin to show in the body language of the guests around them.

Their hostess seemed welcoming to everyone, and stood close enough to Teri and Pat's friend Michael that their knees touched, and her hand would casually linger on his chest as she laughed at a comment. Michael's wife Nikki seemed to flush with her own growing excitement. Their tale of an earlier time, leaving the curtains open for two women in a neighboring bungalow to watch them as they stripped each other, fingers and tongues working lightly over each other, and then losing themselves in the whirlwind of their own lovemaking had made Teri and Pat giggle in mutual joy, and had left their new companion Dawn with wide eyes and cheeks red with intrigue.

There were a few people using the pool, swimming and splashing, laughing, or sitting on the edge, touching and kissing lightly in the shadowed atmosphere. Swimwear styles mirrored the attitudes of the partygoers, and left little to the imagination, with bared buttocks and thin strings of material covering strategic places for the moment. The sight of nearly naked women, and men, strolling across the pool deck with their hands cupping each other, lingering on the outer curve of a breast, or flicking lightly across a nipple seemed to be the tone of the evening. As our host's eyes lowered to Michael's groin, and lingered there, Nikki's gaze followed, and Teri could see the swelling of his organ start to show. All was not lost on Pat, who thought to herself that perhaps this would be the play toy of the evening for her direction.

Soon Pat and Teri were making the rounds of the pool, finishing yet another glass of wine, and whispering to themselves how wonderful it would be to live this kind of life. Teri imagined herself spending lots of time skinnydipping in this pool, no matter the time of day or night. They kissed a little, pressing their thighs and hipbones together in the shadows of a potted palm, passing a little wine one to the other, warming it, and tasting each other in it, as was their custom. There was something so intimate, so personal in that simple act that Teri's heart began to race as she felt the liquid squirt into her from her partner's lips.

"It is time, my dear," whispered Pat, without totally removing her lips from Teri's. Pat's hand slipped between them and carefully unbuttoned Teri's skirt, all the way to the waist. Let me dress you a little differently. She removed Teri's jacket and hung it on a chair, and used the back of her fingers to slide across Teri's already rigid nipples, making them even longer and firmer. Teri's own hands were cupping Pat's larger round breasts, pressing them inward and pulling the fabric to the side, exposing them more as they kissed. "Walk to the other end, my sexy lover, where you see Michael and Nikki. On your way, stop behind the row of flowers, there, and remove your panties. Show me, and take them to Michael."

Teri blushed with anticipation, with the slight fright of actually doing as she was bid, and with the rising feelings of wicked heat that she knew would move her to the edge of her own control soon. They parted, and Pat moved around the pool in the opposite direction, not bothering to close her dress, but letting the opening remain clear to her belt, exposing the insides of both breasts, but not quite to the nipples. As she walked, the split parted with her left thigh, and her creamy skin showed from the top of her lacy stockings to the thin waistband of her white thong. She smiled at the glances of people as she passed. It was not crowded at the pool, and much of the party was still inside, but there were perhaps 6 or 8 on each side who had opted for the outside atmosphere and relative "privacy" of the deck. Pat looked over to see Teri slip behind the two large vases that held an array of flowers, and quickly slip her panties down and off her long legs. Teri held them in her hand, and smiled at Pat across the water, walking with unsteady legs to the other end. Pat came up the other side, gathered the unbelieving Dawn, who had been spending time fending off the advances of some of the single males who found her attractive. "I want you to see how wild a girl you can become, sweet Dawn, when you learn to behave as Teri does." Dawn nodded her head and lifted her glass to her lips, slipping her shoulder into Pat's soft breast, hip to hip, as if for courage.

They watched as Teri approached Michael, standing in front of him. He was seated on a chaise lounge, jacket off and shirt opened several buttons, thanks to Nikki's wandering fingers. Nikki's blouse was also unbuttoned, showing her black lace bra beneath, and she leaned into Michael's caressing hand as it slid up the back of her right leg, under her dress, feeling the warm skin respond. Teri never hesitated, but walked forward, spreading her feet wide enough to straddle the lounger, so her hips were directly above Michael's waist. Pat moved Dawn sideways a little, so they could see better. From the look on Michael's face, it was clear that he had an open view of Teri's naked mound, the unbuttoned skirt spread by her stance. Teri's mound was beautiful, sexy, with puffy labia that were naturally almost bare, the moisture that had begun to gather highlighting the little peach fuzz that she had. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a thin vertical rectangle, a little darker than the hair on her head. Nikki's eyes were on it, and Pat whispered to Dawn, "See, sweet girl? See how Teri exposes herself so willfully? See how Michael's cock presses upward and asks to be released? See how Nikki rolls her hips into her husband's fingers, even as she herself watches Teri expose herself? Does it remind you a little of yourself, my pet?" Dawn again nodded, speechless, her mouth dry and her heart pounding at Teri's daring and at Pat's lewd language. She felt warm fingers slide down the inside of her elastic waistband, inside her thin panties, caressing her own asscheek, and she pressed unconsciously into Pat's hand.

Teri felt it beginning. Her walk down the poolside was one of turbulence, fluttering stomach as she held her panties in her hand. They were already wet with her own fluids, and now she could feel the wetness seeping from her, onto her inner thighs as she stood in front of Michael. His tongue slid over his lips as he smiled his handsome smile, and looking down she could see her own sexy mound open to his view, and to anyone standing beyond them. Actually, Nikki was facing her also, and she noticed how Michael's hand moved under Nikki's skirt, feeling her, warming her to the show. She noticed how Nikki's eyes also locked onto her exposed sex, and as she looked down, she noticed the bulge growing larger in Michael's pants. Hearing Pat's whispers, she looked up and to her left, where Pat and Dawn stood side by side, pressing, watching about 10 feet away. Pat nodded, and Teri responded by offering her panties to Michael. He took them, felt them, worked his fingers into them and then licked his finger, relishing the taste. Teri looked at Nikki, who smiled more broadly at the increasing boldness. Looking back at Pat, Teri was astonished to see that her lover had released the belt, allowing her dress to open, and Pat's large round naked breasts pointed firmly at Teri. Pat smiled, "You too, my dear….. show us." Teri quickly rolled her silky short camisole upward, so it rested above her pointed breasts.

"Saliva," urged Pat in a low voice. Just one word, but Teri knew what she meant. She let it drip from her mouth, onto her own skin…. Onto her naked tits. Teri was beyond thinking breasts. To her now, they were tits, on display for the pleasure of others. The warm liquid slid down them, followed by more, and ran down her belly. She was out of control. Her hands moved up to gather it, and slide it over her flesh, wetting her nipples. With both hands she tugged them, pulling her nipples outward, slippery, electric with feeling.

Michael passed Teri's panties to his wife, and Nikki rubbed her hands in them as well, wanting to find the scent that seemed to turn her husband on so fully. Teri moved forward at Pat's motion, stepping closer to Michael's face, and soon her wet pussy was within inches of his mouth. He didn't move, but waited for her. She let a little sound escape her throat, as she felt the need between her legs. Her fingers continued to manipulate her own nipples, rolling them, tugging them outward. She whimpered as she felt Michael's hand slide up her thigh, fingers caressing the warm smooth skin, rubbing the wet fluid that was leaking from Teri's pussy, making circles with it, teasing the very outer edges of her labia with it. Teri felt movement beside her, and she sensed that Nikki had moved behind her, kneeling, and with one hand lifted the back of her skirt to expose her creamy buttocks to the air, and to the view of anyone back at poolside who might be watching. She heard the zipper, and knew that Nikki was opening Michael's pants, spreading them open to allow his cock to appear. She looked down, and saw it in Nikki's hand, pointed upward and onto Michael's stomach. It looked rampant, with the skin pulled tight, the round and bulbous head filled with color that matched Michael's growing lust.

"Please, lick me, LICK me," Teri begged, whispering raggedly, and thrust her waiting pelvis forward. Michael obliged, mouth open, tongue slipping greedily along Teri's waiting groove, tasting her, pulling the wetness into his mouth. Teri rolled her hips and was unsteady on her feet until she felt the friendly hands of her beautiful Pat lift the other side of her skirt, further exposing her round smooth ass to the world. She looked sideways, reaching for Pat's waist, wrapping around it, and felt Pat's warm mouth close over her left breast, nearly swallowing it, tongue lashing her nipple, sucking, pulling, bringing flashes of light and dark to Teri's eyes. She reached across with her right hand to Pat's near breast, finding the thick hard nipple and scissors pinching it with her fingers. Michael's mouth moved harder, tongue inside her, then out and up to her clit, then back inside. Nikki's fingers moved to her asscheeks, now filled with Teri's wetness and sliding wickedly along the groove to her puckered anal rim, touching, exploring, teasing it to find yet another button of excitement. It was overwhelming, and Teri ground her pussy down onto Michael's face, onto Nikki's probing fingers, whimpering to Pat to suckle her.

She opened her eyes to see the lovely face of the younger Dawn, wide eyed and breathing hard, kneeling beside the head of the lounger chair, fascinated by the total abandon that Teri was displaying. Teri barely saw her, yet was able to smile a devilish smile of sensuality, knowing that as she was giving herself to her lust, she was bringing another lovely woman into the realm of exhibitionistic pleasure. She leaned sideways and kissed her lover, feeling Pat's lips open, her mouth warm and inviting, tongues lashing and pulling, licking and exchanging slippery fluids greedily. It was beginning to rise in her, and the animal noises in her throat gave her away. Look down, she heard Pat say, and Teri looked past Michael's head, able to see Nikki's head bobbing faster, and then pulling away, releasing Michael's long cock from her mouth, but continuing to stroke it. Nikki leaned over and spit upon it, making an even more slippery surface for her fist to work, sliding her fingers over the head and back down, then over the head again. Michael began to groan as he felt his load of cum begin to surface, and Teri watched as it spurted forth, onto Teri's legs, onto the side of the chair and onto Nikki. She felt him suck her clit harder as he came, and her own orgasm began to shake her.

"Yesssss, baby, take it standing up!!!" came Pat's urging words, "See how naughty and delicious it is to do it standing up, surrounded by your lovers." Pat spoke into Teri's mouth as Teri shuddered and moaned, her juice releasing into Michael's face and chin, her legs growing weak. Michael continued to suck her clit, making it spasm over and over, becoming so supersensitive that Teri cried out and collapsed onto his legs. Pat knelt beside her, and Nikki and Pat both leaned in, surrounding her, holding her, not letting her be alone in her overwhelming release, but bringing their bodies close to hold her up, hold her safe, and remind her that her pleasure had been theirs as well.

"How many people saw me?" Teri asked timidly on the drive home. She was nearly blushing as she asked, as the boldness of her actions and the aid of the wine had worn off a little.

"Enough, grinned Pat….. enough to win you admiration… and most importantly, enough to begin the training of our new partner. Did you enjoy yourself, Dawn?"

Dawn turned and smiled broadly at them, and at Michael and Nikki. "I think I'll have lots to dream about tonight," she answered, "and for the future."

terilynj
terilynj
10 Followers